It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I will trend lightly with this subject as there are those on ats who just flat out refuse to believe in the subjects I will attempt to cover.

The 2012 enigma is just around the corner, how have u prepared? For those who just take a moment to look there have been many signs that something is about to snap. You can damn near feel it in the air. More people going crazy and killing, more earthquakes, more talks of war, droughts, increased haarp activity, the list goes on and on. There have been wide spread reports of several subtle symptoms but one that i think many here, including myself, experience is the ringing in the ears sometimes experienced several times a day or every so once in a while. But what does this all mean? Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruitation.

The Illuminati have fallen from their grace and are on their last legs, their dying breath, and there are many signs of this. Wasn't there supposed to be an attack on the olympics? Who stopped it? Whats with the lies and the unusual shroud of secrecy associated with the Denver shooting? Just what were they trying to accomplish with that? Another list of questions that can go on for days but the biggest question is who is behind the undermining of their plans? Brothers and Sisters I am here to tell you the truth, nothing more nothing less. Our galactic brothers and sisters have arrived just in the nick of time to liberate us from the clutches of the dark ones. They have slowly been increasing their presence in the skies and are now beginning to decloak their craft during broad daylight. Now knowing the community here i would not have made that last claim without bearing proof for all of the naysayers. Although this may not be enough for the literal die hards i think those seeking answers to why they have been feeling sort of 'out of it' or depressed lately will resonate with the explanations I give. Here is the daytime sighting i spoke of covered by the media (who is slowly beginning to see the light as well)

This ship is the cigar shaped ship seen hundreds of times in the night sky as a tube of light (most recently at the closing ceremony of the olympics) They belong to the Argathans of inner earth. You know the ones Admiral Richard Byrd met during his trip to hollow earth? They have desperately been waiting for the chance to connect with us their planetary brothers and sisters and that dream is slowly but surely beginning to come true. But why all of this now?

The truth is simple and i will start with the scientific explanation of the 2012 enigma. Our galaxy travels across a wave throughout the universe. To simply put it we are set to cross the galactic equator that divides the universe into the northern and southern hemispheres. That equatorial zone is known as the dark rift and being present in that area means your galaxy is subject to energy directly from the great central sun. Now what will this energy do to our galaxy? Every atom present here will undergo immense changes in frequency. They will simply begin to vibrate faster therefor becoming lighter in nature. This tangible energy will present itself to us on 12-12-12 and that will lead to the awakening on 12-21-12. Many have begin to call it ascension but i prefer to stay away from that stereotype. Believe it or not many, but not all of us, are on our way to the 5th dimension.

This process began on 11-11-11 and we currently reside in the 4th dimension. Your natural powers to manifest and telepathic abilities (You know those wish come true and those hey i was just thinking that moments) are becoming more and more of a reality to many of you, use it to your advantage. This is a gift to us from our creator who wishes that we freely undergo this process without the outside influences of the dark reptilians aka the anunnaki who took control and enslaved this planet some odd 26,000 years ago.

Our brothers and sisters from across the universe and the higher dimensions have all gathered to watch this rare moment, ascending while still in physical form is something of rarity and is highly studied by them. The pleadian race (Im sure many of you have heard of them) will be the leaders of the first contact. They look like us, except their inner light shines so bright that in overflows their body and gives them a visible aura. Their craft our in our skies I've personally witnessed them, take a moment to examine my avatar the picture was taken myself. Some are young and some are up to 2 millions of years old They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return, they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path. They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience. I can go on for days about the gifts the bear, the natural abilities of 5th dimensonal life, and other secrets of the universe but there is something more important i wish to cover, the key to unlocking all of this for yourself. The key is ....... get ready for it ..... LOVE!!!

Those who have shown they have mastered the ego and allow other and themselves to freely be will be given the keys to heaven. The doorway is inside located within your sacred heart space. You must live from your heart which only wishes to live from love and oneness with all there is, instead of the default mind/ego . Those who wish to partake in this experience i suggest you start now. There will come a time where its obvious which direction u will take, a left or a right so to speak, in the near future. The galactics will be recognized in full force (they number in the billions currently residing just out of our line of sight) and the whirlwind i spoke of will be upon you. This event is not far away it could happen next month but no later than October. We will be lead to inner earth while mother earth undergoes her violent changes to prepare for her ascension as well. After the awakening oneness with all will be openly perceived. One morning you will wake up and walk outside and the trees will sing to you, water will invite you to come join you energies with it, and the animal kingdom will all live in harmony and open telepathic communication with you if you choose so. At the end of the day we are all one, made up of the same quantum energy originating from Source, the creator of all there is. This shift in consciousness is just taking one step closer to perfect reunion with him/her.

Rather or not this is perceived well by the ats community matters to me not. I share this info with you all because i love u. ATS is the place that gave rise to the changes inside of me to lead me down the path i walk now. It's also part of my mission here to spread the light=truth. to everyone who took the time to read and consider thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I send peace and love to you all. And to those who will attempt to belittle me and call me names i send even more love your way. Anyone with serious questions feel free to ask away for i know much more than what i speak of.
edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: video

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: spelling

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: fixed again

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"2012 is right around the corner" You mean 2013....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Love it, but sorry had to stop reading as it was hurting my eyes.

Any chance you can paragraph it please.

Ringing in the ears most days now.

Never had it before. It doesnt hurt or even annoy me really, its just there.

Night after night seeing lights in the sky.

You have me convinced.

Thanks.

edit on 25-8-2012 by jehova620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Whoa hold up guys he has a youtube video, must be legit! Ya know OP I bet people were saying the same thing during the Black Plague or the Spanish Flu crisis. See you in 2013

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
fixed thanks for the suggestions

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Whoa hold up guys he has a youtube video, must be legit! Ya know OP I bet people were saying the same thing during the Black Plague or the Spanish Flu crisis. See you in 2013

I don't remember saying that time would stop or the world would end.
Hope to see you in 2013 as well

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
fixed thanks for the suggestions

Fixed how? I too would like to read your thread but as the other poster stated, stopped reading as well.

You might want to put spaces between your paragraphs.

Seems interesting enough to read it though.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Personally, I can't wait. Years ago when computers ran on DOS I mapped the Mayan Calendar. It was a learning experience. I'm totally ready and so are all my friends.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They belong to the Argathans of inner earth. You know the ones Admiral Richard Byrd met during his trip to hollow earth?

No I'm afraid I don't. Have you actually met any in person, in the flesh?

edit on 25-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Unfortunately not but I've had the wonderful experience of receiving many messages of love and hope from them during my darkest hours. A simple google search of his name will introduce you to the unofficial story on what happened that day. History channel has also covered his story. The original flight took place two days after we dropped bombs on japan and the use of nuclear weapons was one of the subjects covered during the contact.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That video you posted...
The one with the blimp.
That was most certainly NOT a UFO.
It was a blimp.
It was not high enough in the sky to be detected my any local airports radar.

Other than that...you had me at "Agarthans".
Then I quit reading.

Good story, I just don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

So you say that it is %100 impossible for the argathans to exist? Is it their name that gives you that felling or something else. Also show me a completely silent metallic blimp that can disappear like they said in the video if you watched it and i will take the video down. ABC news wouldn't report on something that 100's of people seen if it actually didn't happen. I can show u the same craft appear over the closing ceremony of the olympics and disappear into thin air.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I commend you for this post sir. This is a fresh take on the crazy things that are happening around world at this very moment.

I happen to have had the luxury of channelling a being who claimed to be from inner earth.

He spoke of an increase of activity in our skies during daylight.

You just solidified that prediction for i had some trouble believing what i was hearing at the time

edit on 25-8-2012 by PillarzOfLight because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Great read!
All I can add is that I have always seen numbers on the clock,microwave,billboards price tags etc.
11:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc. You get the drift.

Lately???

I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!
It is maddening!!!!
I'm talking like a couple dozen times a day now.
Where it used to be a few times a day.
I openly physically laugh out loud everytime.
It has gotten rediculous.
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll call out to the void, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!?!?!?!?"

"ENOUGH ALREADY, JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT"!!!!!

I am going insane, I know this.
Please don't have me committed.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
thank you for sharing SNF
i agree with everything you just said(generaly speaking) .. well resumed

that UFO in the video .. i dont think its alien .. it is man made
bad exemple lol

i agree yours is more elongated
but i still see it is man made because of the obvious propulsion system

We are in the Age of Enlightment
but it is not the Golden Age yet

made a thread 3 yrs ago saying the enlightment has started .. i was so close but still so far lol
cant believe people to this day have their heads buried in the sand more deeper then ever
and people that have a real heart realise in what world we live in today
dont be deceived by the kabal and illuminati or nwo .. they are everywhere
usualy very rich woreshiping lucifer in secret while making the peace sign (V)
or the rock on sign .. so many are pure hypocrites with a cold heart .. beware of those

the more i get answer and the more i have questions
life is a beautiful creation .. everything and everyone are egual and all important
the key is balance and dont be tempter by the negative
trust your heart more then anything or anyone else .. because it is the Holy Grail
people dont yet realise that they have all the potential to be become Great with a big G

2012 is the yrs of Revelations .. can you listen to the signs
if you cant .. then open your heart more to see how the human matrix of lies works
the holy land and the Vatican itself are compromised ..

when people will know they have been lied for so many yrs
the kabal high autority will all runs in their deep holes letting the army of brainwashed soldier
take care of the anti nwo resistance

but good news .. its all going to be okay .. dont waste your energy
fighting them .. exposing them is enought
they will then humiliated for eternity with lucifer torturing them each day
because they have been bad boys and bad girls
after all lucifer wouldnt exist if the Creator didnt want him to be
he is a tool to deceive the weak .. depending on how much bad karma you did
if you fail the test of life .. your soul will be locked up in purgatory
wishing and praying to the Creator for a second chance
maybe in a thousand yrs you will be able to reincarnate back to earth and try again
God decide for Everything and will let you choose which path you want to take
ascend or descend

its not to late to decide but will be after the 21 december ..
just repent your sins and ask for forgiveness
and try to do better to adjust your kama level .. once it is balanced back to order
you will be able to continu your life journey to Ascension

how many time you need to be reincarnated until a soul learn .. it take thousand of yrs for some
meaning 10 to 20 past lifes

you see how it can be long .. thats why i have never understood people
who make bad karma .. doesnt make sens
i realised karma existed for a long time .. (got a lesson) lol

so come on people please wake up..
why do i care so much ? because i really Love everyone
the same Love i have for God and the same Love he have for me
love is the purest form of energy and it come from the heart (Holy Grail)
when you feel the same .. you will then understand my way of thinking

and another thing .. have Faith
edit on 8/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Great read!
All I can add is that I have always seen numbers on the clock,microwave,billboards price tags etc.
11:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc. You get the drift.

Lately???

I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!
It is maddening!!!!
I'm talking like a couple dozen times a day now.
Where it used to be a few times a day.
I openly physically laugh out loud everytime.
It has gotten rediculous.
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll call out to the void, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!?!?!?!?"

"ENOUGH ALREADY, JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT"!!!!!

I am going insane, I know this.
Please don't have me committed.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Man Screwed, that's spooky. And hearing it from you adds that much more cred.
You are a pillar here at ATS, and always seemed straight shooting on your threads.
I know those signs have got to seem weird to you so, what does it mean to you so far?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

That video you posted...
The one with the blimp.
That was most certainly NOT a UFO.
It was a blimp.
It was not high enough in the sky to be detected my any local airports radar.

Other than that...you had me at "Agarthans".
Then I quit reading.

Good story, I just don't buy it.

It certainly was a blimp, the guy that makes them is local and is working on it as a possible police drone, ie; a spy in the sky. If anything then, it is an illuminati aid!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After seeing smurfy's video I have to agree that the video maybe wasn't the best choice, but what really matters is what's being said in the text. This is something I've seen being talked about more and more and I find it very hard for myself to ignore it or brush it off. Thanks OP for putting it together so nicely.
edit on 25-8-2012 by TigerTrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

My friend i ask you this, how does following the righteous path benefit them in any way? Now the initial gifts they will bear will be for all but there is even more for those who consciously choose to live from love instead of fear. They are not asking for us to do anything for them. Just to come together and do for ourselves. These 'things' as u call them have the capacity to enslave us at will but they do not. Why would the forces of light (positive e.t.'s, angles, and the upper dim. beings) wish to bring us any harm or provide us with false info. They are a lot closer to Source than we are, heck he/she is the one who sent them here in the first place. The scripture spoke of the return of jesus and the following Ascenion. That is where the term ascension came from. Is it not possible that we have exceeded our expectations (compare society 2000 years ago to now) and therefor earned a spot as a society amongst the heavens? What is happening here is natural, it is our next step in evolution. The reintroduction of spirit into the mind/body. Mother earth is ascending and most, not all, will go with her. There is no getting around that fact. Had the galatics had it out for us they would of allowed the Illuminati to complete their plans and our would would of been in turmoil. The doomsday prophecies would of been the truth of our time, but it is not. Doesn't that mean something? The bible is a man made interpretation of something far more greater than our understanding permits. Time in not linear and there are an unlimited amount of possible outcomes. Soon everything will be clear all i ask of u is to trust, love, and to not be afraid.

For those who still think its a blimp
here is a video of a similar cigar shaped craft appearing then disappearing over the closing ceremonies of the olympics

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join