It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Why does your avatar picture show a copyright in the bottom right hand corner? I took a moment to examine it.

are you talking to me?
I left the authors print there because that's the right thing to do
sort of like me giving the author credit for the fine art
I know it's pretty small
as long as I don't use it in a commercial way or claim I'm the author
it's all cool
edit on 26-8-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

actually you have made me self conscious now
I better change it to a safe image

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

The truth is simple and i will start with the scientific explanation of the 2012 enigma. Our galaxy travels across a wave throughout the universe. To simply put it we are set to cross the galactic equator that divides the universe into the northern and southern hemispheres. That equatorial zone is known as the dark rift and being present in that area means your galaxy is subject to energy directly from the great central sun.

The "Truth"? the truth is you don't even know the difference between a solar system, galaxy or the observable universe.

Your Solar system in the Milky Way galaxy is what travels in a semi sinusoidal path around a central massive black hole.
There is no "great central sun" & any excess energy being ejected from the accretion disk surrounding the central black hole would normally propagate perpendicular to your Sol system orbit.

The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy 100,000–120,000 light-years in diameter containing 200–400 billion stars. It may contain at least as many planets, with an estimated 10 billion of those orbiting in the habitable zone of their parent stars. The Solar System is located within the disk, around two thirds of the way out from the Galactic Center, on the inner edge of a spiral-shaped concentration of gas and dust called the Orion–Cygnus Arm. The stars in the inner ≈10,000 light-years are organized in a bulge and one or more bars. The very center is marked by an intense radio source named Sagittarius A* which is likely to be a supermassive black hole. The Galaxy rotates differentially, faster towards the center and slower towards the outer edge. The rotational period is about 200 million years at the position of the Sun. The Galaxy as a whole is moving at a velocity of 552 to 630 km per second, depending on the relative frame of reference. It is estimated to be about 13.2 billion years old, nearly as old as the Universe. Surrounded by several smaller satellite galaxies, the Milky Way is part of the Local Group of galaxies, which forms a subcomponent of the Virgo Supercluster.

So if you can't even describe the basic science of your existence correctly why should any of your more fanciful beliefs be believed.

These stories these fairytales of galactic light nonsense are no better than the outdated unproven religions that have done more to retard your growth as a species than disease, war or natural disasters combined.
I will also add that both war & disease have been exacerbated in your history specifically because of your species propensity to propagate said fairytales!

No if you want your world to be a better place you can't rely on shimmering space fairies to do it for you, you, meaning the human species must do it for yourselves.
Use the abilities that creation gave you (reason & rationality) to better your existence.
Otherwise while you're waiting for these miracles those of your kind that have little reason, no rationality & are flawed with a lack of empathy will continue to make the paradise a living hell.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow, just wow, and after my eyes stopped hurting from skimming your story, I'm baffled as to how, or where you received all this information.

You have made several errors in your science, and I'm not very impressed with your details. I personally believe that we are on a precipice of sorts, but I cannot verify the details that you claim as fact.

Why is it necessary for some people to be bat# crazy, and make up such unbelievable stories?

The blimp is a blimp. Your Proof is not proof just more crazy talk.

Why did I even reply to this thread?

~Rev

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

My ears have been ringing for 30 years!

But I've always attributed that to all the rock concerts I went to in the 70's...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

They are the MSM and they do as they are told. They're journo's or talking heads, and are conceited egotistical and in many ways pretty stupid.
So yeah! they'd report it as it'll get people's attention so they watch their show, buy the advertised products from the breaks, the advertisers pay big $'s to the network who pay big $'s to the talking heads. Pretty simple isn't it.
As for the Agarthans living in the inner earth, who knows if thats real or not. No one has been there and come back with any real evidence.
I also get the ringing in the ears, but mine could be tinnitus as my day job's running a loud Printing Machine.
I hope you're right with the ascension though, I also feel something strange is happening. I just cant put my finger on what.
Thanks for the post it was interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aethertek

Dude, You keep saying" Your Species" What species are you". We know you're not Agarthan, which is why you nay-sayed his post.
Come clean what alien race are you from and when does your Mothership land?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

I'm tearing up

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Two nights ago I saw the brightest "star" I have ever seen in the night sky. It was static and upon me noticing it disappeared within a few seconds. Very strange, I have never seen anything quite like it and I have been an avid sky watcher all of my life.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Interesting story but still just a story and or your opinion.
I wonder why your aliens being so kind and loving would allow an event like Japan in WW2, I wonder if they will just sit by and allow it to happen again( just my opinion but belive it is comeing very soon) and then I wonder what you will do when humans do what we do best, destory and kill and none of what you have predicted comes to pass.
I ask the religious types the same question and never get any answer, maybe you can enlighten me.......................or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Could have been a slow moving meteor coming straight at you. If that's the case, it's lucky it ended. It would appear as a bright star and then disappear, seen those before. Could have also been that you witnessed a star dying or end of a distant supernova or something like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

beautiful message thankyou! Its interesting how first man on man died at the end of the mayan calendar. Maya means self reflection. The end of self reflection, means looking outward. Next step us beyond the moon.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
we can't even get along with our own species never mind bringing aliens into the mix

if they do exist,i can't really see them showing any form of compassion towards us

Ants under a Magnifying Glass comes to mind

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

SO much about Batman, which I find almost more strange than anything else.

Aurora "Batman Shooting" or "Dark Knight Massacre" in July, then conspiracies surrounding Romney's Bain Co./Bane, theories about Dark Knight Rises being a metaphor for darkness rising, then you mentioning "the batman of blimps", & Screwed saying,

I don't like this Riddler from Batman approach. It is infuriating me.

.... and what appears to be a blimp in the OP's UFO video .... everyone knows in the comics Gotham City has blimps for police surveillance right? They're known as the "eye in the sky"...another Illuminati reference.

...Maybe I should look into changing my avatar?...

Or maybe I'm just losing it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OP, i'm not saying I believe you, but I will say that your thread started is definitely a interesting read. What is the purpose of ascending to a new level of consciousness? What purpose does it have?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

If it's on YouTube it has to be real....

But really, who knows. It does sound fruit loopy to me too, but I may be wrong. There are a lot of things I don't know...all I know is I'm full of love and if that's all it takes, then I'm good!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What you described that could possibly happen, there is nothing I can think of that I would want for not only myself but ALL of humanity and the creatures that inhabit this earth.

That video, is it genuine? If so, wow. I'm gonna research it.

A few questions_

Those who cannot break away from ego, where will they continue to exists, or will they at all?

What about all the humans from the beginning of time here on earth that have died, will they live on in some fashion, and what about our loved ones we've lost?

Thanks, and thanks for your post.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I found it a great read because it mirrors some of my own intuition,memories, and experience,
I chose not to call the OP out on the obvious mix up with solar system and galaxy as well as universe.
I was giving him/her the benifit of the doubt.

No need for people to be such A-holes though.
People have a right to be crazy.
THey have a right to be Bat # crazy,

You're not going to somehow make someone realize how crazy they are with a sarcastic smartass post.
Be a little comfortable with yourself and stop being so insecure and it will become easier to share the world
with people who believe crazy #. You're never going to stop crazy people from believing crazy #!!!
Look how long religion has been around.

OP, I am not saying you're crazy.
I have some pretty weird # happening to me right now and have memories of things that would seem physically impossible to have memories of. I am just smart enough not to talk about it in certain circles.
Maybe this should be a lesson learned for you.
ATS is not a friendly place to bring this sort fo thing up unless you are at least prepared to let people know
where you recieced this info.

If it was an accumulation of much internet reading then that's cool, just say so.
If it is a hunch and nothing more then that's cool too. Just say so.
If the voices in your head are telling you all of this then......well.......that might NOT be so cool.
See a mental health professional NOW!

Either way, people deserve to know where you are getting your info.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"The Illuminati have fallen from their grace and are on their last legs, their dying breath, and there are many signs of this. Wasn't there supposed to be an attack on the olympics? Who stopped it? Whats with the lies and the unusual shroud of secrecy associated with the Denver shooting? Just what were they trying to accomplish with that? Another list of questions that can go on for days but the biggest question is who is behind the undermining of their plans?"

This is rich. There is absolutely no evidence, that the Illuminate exist, let alone are responsible for any events or plans. Therefore because, these imagined plans hatched by these imaginary organizations, did not take place we can only assume that these evil fairy tale people are being thwarted by visitors from other planets, dimensions, or other realms in our imagination. All makes perfect sense.

Hey I'm all for a good conspiracy, but try to keep it real. Other wise you're just writing fiction. But even fiction has to be logical otherwise it can't be believed. That's the problem with your story.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
So you say that it is %100 impossible for the argathans to exist? I

if catastrophic Earth changes are coming the last place I'd want to be was underground. I'd rather be off planet in a really cool ufo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join