It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by multidimesonalism

The ringing in my ears is called tinnitus. I'm not here to put you down, so please don't take it that way, but this story you tell sounds like a mix between Avatar, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Promethius. I find it fantastical. I would like to know how exactly you came across all of this information. Having said all of that, I will say that I have experienced a couple of odd events recently. The first was a month ago I was at work and took the trash out to the dumpster. The dumpster was empty and there was a small frog that had somehow became trapped in the dumpster. For some reason I got in the dumpster and saved the frog, and I put it in the grass. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but for some reason I did. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was a feeling that I had. The second was yesterday it was raining cats and dogs and I walked out to the car in a parking lot. My wife and young kids waited in a covered area for me to bring the car around, but they would have to walk out to the car on the curb and they would still get pretty wet. I thought to myself as I walked in the rain to get the car "Please stop raining long enough to get my kids in the car, so they aren't cold on the way home." 5 seconds later it really did stop raining, I circled around, put them in the car, and then it started raining again. I found that interesting.

Yes Optimus subprime i agree with you . I aM more sensitive than usual. I have noticed thought control also. not going to bore anyone with examples but am sensing a lot more than a year ago. 18 months ago i heard the booms as well where i live or it was more like a humming roar sound in middle of the night. last 12-15 min. ONe thing we have to admit....the earth itself is going through contortions from us on her and she is reacting. I think we had all better wake up and realize that changes are coming and things like they used to be are soon to not be...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

but this story you tell sounds like a mix between Avatar, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Promethius.
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

why would you mention movies?....That's the whole point of media, make it on the big screen so it seems fake in reality..

OP thanks for the read, 7 mnths ago I would of been like alot of the folks in this thread, but I have done my own awakening.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
reply to post by havok

So you say that it is %100 impossible for the argathans to exist? Is it their name that gives you that felling or something else. Also show me a completely silent metallic blimp that can disappear like they said in the video if you watched it and i will take the video down. ABC news wouldn't report on something that 100's of people seen if it actually didn't happen. I can show u the same craft appear over the closing ceremony of the olympics and disappear into thin air.

I must say that thing DID look like a blimp...and there was a blimp filming over the olympics closing ceremony which could explain the one seen there.

But then everyone knows what a blimp is so why would the news cover it?

your OP is an interesting read even if a little far fetched

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Many races live together down there in many great, highly evolved societies. They are totally unaffected by what happens 800 km away on the surface except nuclear detonations.

I'm willng to post a map of a few of their underwater basses if anyone is interested.

So you're saying these races live at depths of 800km? In the the lower mantle with temperatures of around 2000K and pressures of around 30 GPa?

This is a map of the bases located in the middle east and china

Most underwater bases are characterized by an unusually straight underwater ridge. Basses located on landmass are hidden inside mountains or deep beneath the surface.

That's just a map, it indicates nothing other than countries and territories.

So your saying what you know to be 100% fact to be down there? You've drilled down there that far or used some kind of instrument to measure at that depth? Our textbooks are full of lies

The earth is hollow with two large entrances on either pole. Would you like me to post a video of one?

That map was given to my from a trusted source. The arrows indicate areas they're basses were located. If you choose not to see it as that's, it is your decision. I am willing however to post a better map showing one of the unusually straight ridges i spoke of.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

My friend i ask you this, how does following the righteous path benefit them in any way? Now the initial gifts they will bear will be for all but there is even more for those who consciously choose to live from love instead of fear. They are not asking for us to do anything for them. Just to come together and do for ourselves. These 'things' as u call them have the capacity to enslave us at will but they do not. Why would the forces of light (positive e.t.'s, angles, and the upper dim. beings) wish to bring us any harm or provide us with false info. They are a lot closer to Source than we are, heck he/she is the one who sent them here in the first place. The scripture spoke of the return of jesus and the following Ascenion. That is where the term ascension came from. Is it not possible that we have exceeded our expectations (compare society 2000 years ago to now) and therefor earned a spot as a society amongst the heavens? What is happening here is natural, it is our next step in evolution. The reintroduction of spirit into the mind/body. Mother earth is ascending and most, not all, will go with her. There is no getting around that fact. Had the galatics had it out for us they would of allowed the Illuminati to complete their plans and our would would of been in turmoil. The doomsday prophecies would of been the truth of our time, but it is not. Doesn't that mean something? The bible is a man made interpretation of something far more greater than our understanding permits. Time in not linear and there are an unlimited amount of possible outcomes. Soon everything will be clear all i ask of u is to trust, love, and to not be afraid.

For those who still think its a blimp
here is a video of a similar cigar shaped craft appearing then disappearing over the closing ceremonies of the olympics

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

maaan thats a blimp...there was numerous aircraft in the sky that night and that particular one is a blimp, its not disappearing...the camera moves so the blimp is no longer in camera shot. Its the same in colour, black and white or embossed

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
The ringing of the ears thing ive experienced for years now. since i was young i remember thinking to my self how come silence has a ring to it. is this the same thing? or am i talking about something else?

i think you and the OP are both talking about tinitis

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

reply to post by RabbotAbbot

Of course! You may just consider yourself 'in the know'
When they reveal themselves they understand that much counseling will be needed for the shaken masses.
Although the first events will be sort of rough you will soon find yourself in their loving company if you so choose so.
Anyone who wants a chance to work with these beings will have to chance to do so as well

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

I am in the process of reading this thread, so I know there is more to learn (on pg2) but I was compelled to cut short and ask here my questions as to your OP and this post.

It seems many are "in the know" but ultimately it is hard to fathom what the "Galatic Federation" is - and will become from what many have posted on the net. It is just hard to take stock - when so many are trapped in the smoke and mirror realm. Which some also say that the GFed is just more disinformation.

How are we to truly know their mission vs. the "reptilians" and one may think that going underground to the ARG. "domain" is suspicious. Where are the reptilians residing? How do they play a part and will there be bonified disclosure to give absolute confirmation of all that you have said in the OP.

Here you state things will be rough. Could you expand on that statement? Also, if those that are "in the know" have family that are outside of that box; how are they going to be convinced that following the path of GFed and ARG. is the path to take?

I am more curious than skeptical. I just find it hard to see how all (those with good intentions - humans that have lived in dualistic world - can just accept what you state is ahead of us.

I will refer to the reptiles as the 'old empire'. They took control of the earth and its inhabitants many years ago. They have a slave, economic, tax-payer, political society and have implemented it here. They control the Illuminati which controls every single facet of our lives the pinpoint being government. They reside in 8 caverns located inside earth. The GFL just wish for us to be free from our oppressors. On the other side of the illusion the universe if full of unity and love. We are to be invited into the galactic community and be treated as equals and not cash cows/food source for the reptilians. When the governments see the light and are free from cabal influences there will be full disclosure.

As the energies increase to that day in December, more and more people will be driven mad. To accept and integrate the energies is the best way to go but most are painstakingly unaware of them therefor allowing it to cause much upheaval in their lives. Collapses across the board are imminent, including finical. Before things get too crazy the galactics will reveal themselves to us and begin making contact with each and every human. They number in the billions and are masters of telepathy. They will use t.v.'s and radios as well. That is when it will be up to the few staples in each family to lead them down the right path. To choose fear and mistrust will only hurt you in the end.

Humans have grown out of our shoes known as duality. Graduation is almost upon us. Will you be able to let go of your fears and take a blind step in a direction that will eventually have all your dreams come true?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

How can a long cigar shaped blimp emit a light that covers it in its entirity, then turn off that light and dissapear from view? It clearly uses technology we have yet to discover. The good year blimp can still be seen with or without its very different strobe lights.

I am sure that particular ufo was 1 of the 3 ufo's the visited the Olympics because i was told so.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I will trend lightly with this subject as there are those on ats who just flat out refuse to believe in the subjects I will attempt to cover.

I don't think it's the refusal to believe as much as we really get weary with all of the predictions of things that are just around the corner and they never materialize. It seems every month there's something "big" that's going to happen and it never does. When I see a thread title that suggests, "something big is about to happen", I usually ignore it because the odds suggest it is going to be bunk.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Me and the several million people who are experiencing the low frequency humming most definitely do not have tinnitus

There is a big difference between this and the normal ringing in the ears. It does not hurt, it does not bother, only gives a very distinct feeling of awareness. See if you experience yourself in the next few days
edit on 27-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

but this story you tell sounds like a mix between Avatar, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Promethius.
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

why would you mention movies?....That's the whole point of media, make it on the big screen so it seems fake in reality..

OP thanks for the read, 7 mnths ago I would of been like alot of the folks in this thread, but I have done my own awakening.

We all are experiencing our own awakenings one by one. If you can't tell from this site some are slower than others but there's nothing wrong with that. The programming received here is far more extensive then we could ever believe and breaking out of it seems to be ostracized instead of sought after

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

I will trend lightly with this subject as there are those on ats who just flat out refuse to believe in the subjects I will attempt to cover.

I don't think it's the refusal to believe as much as we really get weary with all of the predictions of things that are just around the corner and they never materialize. It seems every month there's something "big" that's going to happen and it never does. When I see a thread title that suggests, "something big is about to happen", I usually ignore it because the odds suggest it is going to be bunk.

I too shared that skepticism for a while. What makes me any more correct than the plethora of doomsday threads on this site. I will tell you that i have gone back and forth with myself for a few months on rather i should make this thread or not for fear of what the majority would say. But know this, this is not a doomsday thread. It's a message of hope and that's something tptb don't want you to have. We as a people have the power to manifest anything. This is a manifestation 60 years in the making. You can bet your bottom dollar that the 21st of december will mark the beginning of the golden age on earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So your saying what you know to be 100% fact to be down there? You've drilled down there that far or used some kind of instrument to measure at that depth? Our textbooks are full of lies

The earth is hollow with two large entrances on either pole. Would you like me to post a video of one?

That map was given to my from a trusted source. The arrows indicate areas they're basses were located. If you choose not to see it as that's, it is your decision. I am willing however to post a better map showing one of the unusually straight ridges i spoke of.

Okay, so it's obvious that you're just trolling now. Did you actually look at the map before posting it up? The arrows just point to countries where the name is too large to fit into the outline of the country itself.

As for what's 'down there', I studied geology at university and have seen seismic traces first hand, so yes, I do have a pretty good idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The ringing in my ears is called tinnitus. I'm not here to put you down, so please don't take it that way, but this story you tell sounds like a mix between Avatar, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Promethius. I find it fantastical. I would like to know how exactly you came across all of this information. Having said all of that, I will say that I have experienced a couple of odd events recently. The first was a month ago I was at work and took the trash out to the dumpster. The dumpster was empty and there was a small frog that had somehow became trapped in the dumpster. For some reason I got in the dumpster and saved the frog, and I put it in the grass. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but for some reason I did. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was a feeling that I had. The second was yesterday it was raining cats and dogs and I walked out to the car in a parking lot. My wife and young kids waited in a covered area for me to bring the car around, but they would have to walk out to the car on the curb and they would still get pretty wet. I thought to myself as I walked in the rain to get the car "Please stop raining long enough to get my kids in the car, so they aren't cold on the way home." 5 seconds later it really did stop raining, I circled around, put them in the car, and then it started raining again. I found that interesting.

This is a perfect example of one's core nature being changed to that of love and your powers to instantly manifest what you choose into your reality.

I do not have tinnitus. The low frequency humming i am picking up is most definitely not a normal ringing in the ears which i have experienced time to time throughout my childhood.

We can create our reality at will so to speak with pure intention and focus. This ability is going to increase as the year goes on. Try using it more in your day to day life for positive changes in your environment and you will become even more accustomed to it.

To relate here's an example of something i was able to manifest just yesterday. I was running late for something important. The only way i would of been on time if there was miraculously no traffic on the way there. I decided to focus my intent on all green lights on the way to my destination. As i was driving i held that thought in my mind. I must of passed through damn near 20 green lights and not one of them attempted to change on me. I didn't doubt myself for a second and my wish came true. As soon as i was close enough to see the building i let go of my intent. What do you know a red light stopped me some feet away from my turn. I was delighted inside that something like that was possible (even though it is not the first time I've used it to my advantage)

Also I've been noticing that my apatite for meat is slowly beginning to diminish (If you knew me you would have trouble believing). It doesn't rest on my stomach as easy as it once did

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have a high pitched noise in my head that I acquired after a car accident. It seems not from the ears but from somewhere in the head. I acquired temporal lobe epilepsy from the accident so it is related. From researching articles on it I found that the noise is sometimes caused as the brain tries to repair it's circuitry. As long as the brain is trying to fix this damage it will be there, if it quits trying the noise will end. I guess it comes from stray signals flashing around. I use it as one of my references for knowing what to eat to keep away seizures. Between the noise, the Auras, and the smell of the asparagins in my urine I can tell my condition pretty well. Being allergic to all the epileptic drugs is a big inconvenience. I'm glad that I am one of the people who can smell the asparagus pee, it helps me regulate my epilepsy......... Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

Great...another uber passive aggressive post from you that contributes nothing!

Meanwhile on topic, thank you OP for your positive message, I'll take your uplifting message any day over the negative trash that fills ATS!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That equatorial zone is known as the dark rift and being present in that area means your galaxy is subject to energy directly from the great central sun.
by "great central sun," did you mean the milky way's super massive black hole?

reply to post by BlueMule

Unfortunately not but I've had the wonderful experience of receiving many messages of love and hope from them during my darkest hours. A simple google search of his name will introduce you to the unofficial story on what happened that day. History channel has also covered his story. The original flight took place two days after we dropped bombs on japan and the use of nuclear weapons was one of the subjects covered during the contact.

Originally posted by PillarzOfLight
I commend you for this post sir. This is a fresh take on the crazy things that are happening around world at this very moment.

I happen to have had the luxury of channelling a being who claimed to be from inner earth.

He spoke of an increase of activity in our skies during daylight.

You just solidified that prediction for i had some trouble believing what i was hearing at the time

edit on 25-8-2012 by PillarzOfLight because: (no reason given)
guys, you might want to see a doctor about that...really

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A great read indeed ... i keep my eyes open all the time and I hope these things will come to pass one day ...

I could not help noticing that the "blimp" in the video flies right in front of the antenna that should be in front of the "blimp"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well done kind sir. I for one hope your right about this. As expected this seems to bring out alot of sceptics but even the most close minded should take a positive message away from this. A message of peace and love. Im sure we can all agree that more love in the world would do everyone some good.
I myself have seen and experianced many strange things in life. So i find this a bit easier to swallow. I have long thought something such as this would happen in my life time. Even as a child with no real clue as to why i felt it.
I just want to commend you on making such a post knowing so many would laugh or call you crazy. I just hope those people atleast consider the positive message you give off.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

You got me there, I rushed to putting that map up
However i am ready to come correct

white box indicates base

Location of mag. 6.9 quake that destroyed base located there

There are many more but i am happy to report that all have been destroyed by an operation lead by a group of E.T's from the Procyon star system. The last base was predicted to be located off the coast of Oregon. It was predicted that the popping of an underwater volcano and the following earth quakes would mark the base destroyed. A little over a month ago quakes were reported off the course of Oregon and smoke was witnessed rising from the sea in the area. Coincidence that they predicted an earthquake and underwater volcano eruption?

Here are some pictures/videos of the entrances to hollow earth and some artist's renditions

filmed from Russian MIR space station by a brave whisltblower. Both poles are strict no flight zones, why?

Is it not possible for circular waves to traverse the crust layer and be picked up in locations across the world?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join