It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just don't think that was a good video to use...that looked like...a blimp...not a UFO at all...in my opinion...and I'm generally very annoyed by the overly hardened skeptics, but that one just...literally didn't look like a UFO at all...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Oh come on, the blimp fades away at exactly the same speed as the camera moving downwards. It's even fading exactly in parallel with the top of the camera. Just look at 0:42. "Make your own mind up"? That just made me laugh even harder.

Continue to trend lightly OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your universal Brother and Sisters are FALLEN ANGELS!!!! You better get your facts and ideas straight before you are sucked into "THE BIG LIE"

Your tredaing on very dangerous territory with your statements. They are misleading and could prove to be dangerous info you are spreading. Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My sister's best friend's husband works for Goodyear as a technician and we had a laugh over beers last weekend because of the UFO claims on the internet. He is literally in disbelief that despite the fact that footage of the Olympics opening and closing ceremonies exists from the blimps from overhead camera shots, people continue with the conspiracy theories and UFO claims. For that reason alone I can't read the entire OP or take any of it seriously. It's a joke....as is anyone who still believes the Goodyear blimp was being piloted by aliens or that it was in fact, an alien craft. Good grief people....come back to reality.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
I just don't think that was a good video to use...that looked like...a blimp...not a UFO at all...in my opinion...and I'm generally very annoyed by the overly hardened skeptics, but that one just...literally didn't look like a UFO at all...

There are so many reasons why your post was profoundly lacking of any critical thinking or understanding.

I'll ATTEMPT to show you why.

When you say something like

"didn't look like a ufo at all"

What does that mean exactly?

Now we can go two routes with this.
If you were talking about the literal definition of UFO, that being an "Unidentified Flying Object" then what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever as an "object" that is "unidentified" and also "flying" has no particular shape or "look". It needs only to be

1. Unidentified

2. Flying

and finally.....you guessed it

3. An Object.

Since it meets all three of these qualifications, I would say it most certainly IS a UFO.

However,
If by using the term UFO you were implying an alien spacecraft then you would necessarily need to have
personally seen each and every model of alien spacefaring craft in the entire universe in which case you would then be qualified to make the statement

Am I making ANY sense to you?

What does a UFO look like may I ask?
Ohh you mean it doesn't look like the stereotypical UFO that the T.V. and Youtube told me about?

I have only ever PERSONALLY seen a handful of blimps in my life and this video is lacking one very important feature.

WHERE is the undercarriage???
You know, where the PEOPLE sit?
Where the PILOT sits???

Now, if this is a new drone or some other military craft then so be it.
I'm not married to the idea of it being an Alien craft.

But to just come out and say

Is profoundly ignorant to me.

Hope I made sense to you.
If not then, ohh well, I tried.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by multidimesonalism
reply to post by oxbow

You got me there, I rushed to putting that map up
However i am ready to come correct

white box indicates base

Location of mag. 6.9 quake that destroyed base located there

There are many more but i am happy to report that all have been destroyed by an operation lead by a group of E.T's from the Procyon star system. The last base was predicted to be located off the coast of Oregon. It was predicted that the popping of an underwater volcano and the following earth quakes would mark the base destroyed. A little over a month ago quakes were reported off the course of Oregon and smoke was witnessed rising from the sea in the area. Coincidence that they predicted an earthquake and underwater volcano eruption?

Here are some pictures/videos of the entrances to hollow earth and some artist's renditions

filmed from Russian MIR space station by a brave whisltblower. Both poles are strict no flight zones, why?

Is it not possible for circular waves to traverse the crust layer and be picked up in locations across the world?
edit on 27-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
My sister's best friend's husband works for Goodyear as a technician and we had a laugh over beers last weekend because of the UFO claims on the internet. He is literally in disbelief that despite the fact that footage of the Olympics opening and closing ceremonies exists from the blimps from overhead camera shots, people continue with the conspiracy theories and UFO claims. For that reason alone I can't read the entire OP or take any of it seriously. It's a joke....as is anyone who still believes the Goodyear blimp was being piloted by aliens or that it was in fact, an alien craft. Good grief people....come back to reality.

Haha funny cause the goodyear blimp was not in the area at the time
proof listen closely

more proof

visit herefor a side by side comparison of the object and the blimp[

I am currently nestled safely behind the truth of our current reality

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome

Your universal Brother and Sisters are FALLEN ANGELS!!!! You better get your facts and ideas straight before you are sucked into "THE BIG LIE"

Your tredaing on very dangerous territory with your statements. They are misleading and could prove to be dangerous info you are spreading. Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fallen angles have been here for millennia. There is a new class here to assist us. Rather or not you accept their help is up to you, but i will choose the path which resonates with me the most. i have seen their truths with my own eyes and that's enough for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

multidimesonalism, I enjoyed the read and the information you posted it is very well laid out and resonates with ENERGY of HOPE, that 1 day WE ALL* SHALL COEXIST and find a PEACE to grow and advance as the FAMILY of CREATIONS WE ALL* ARE. Thank you for the LIGHT* my friend

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by oxbow

You got me there, I rushed to putting that map up
However i am ready to come correct

white box indicates base

Location of mag. 6.9 quake that destroyed base located there

There are many more but i am happy to report that all have been destroyed by an operation lead by a group of E.T's from the Procyon star system. The last base was predicted to be located off the coast of Oregon. It was predicted that the popping of an underwater volcano and the following earth quakes would mark the base destroyed. A little over a month ago quakes were reported off the course of Oregon and smoke was witnessed rising from the sea in the area. Coincidence that they predicted an earthquake and underwater volcano eruption?

Here are some pictures/videos of the entrances to hollow earth and some artist's renditions

filmed from Russian MIR space station by a brave whisltblower. Both poles are strict no flight zones, why?

Is it not possible for circular waves to traverse the crust layer and be picked up in locations across the world?

That video was interesting but it's a fake, a few tell tale signs that any hobbyist digital artist will pick up on (like the looping effects of the hole, nothing loops that perfectly unless it's fake or a man made device).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

so you ask, why are both poles a no fly zone. Cant say i know exactly but perhaps its because a large metal aircraft flying over ecentialy what amounts to the strongest magnet on earth is a safty issue.
or.. Better yet, after two seconds on google i came up with this,
Because recent studies show that
passengers and crew members flying on
transpolar routes are exposed to unusually
high levels of cosmic and solar radiation.
According to Robert Barish, a New York
health physicist who recently spoke to the
International Herald Tribune, the dosage
received during each flight along the
transpolar route is equivalent to three
chest X-rays and may be significantly
increased by solar flare radiation.
From here.. www.travelexpertguide.org...
Air-Travel/A-young-girl-asked-me-
why-the-flights-dont-go-over-the-north-
pole-to-save-time-and-fuel-Any-
answers-332410.html

edit on 27-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: fail

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome

a brave post. A lot of the basic ideas in this thread sound very much like the ones being promoted by the Share International/Maitreya site and its followers.

It all sounds absolutely lovely, a being or many beings of light and love will announce their existence to us via mass telepathy and the media and suddenly enlighten us and unite us for peace and love and sharing and destruction of selfish old ways. Yeah, I know, I know, the Bible is a mangled manipulated relic full of half truths and fables....yet it warns us against exactly this kind of scenario. Yet it promoted the idea that there could be an existence outside of time way before the development of modern physics telling us time is basically an illusion or construct.

I'll be upfront, I don't even really read the Bible very often, and yes it is confusing and it's got some poor translations. But the Holy Spirit illuminates what I need to get from it, when I have the need. Even if the words aren't right in front of me, I recall them and the ancient warnings are screaming at me in neon colored highlighting that there will indeed be a massively awesome dog and pony show that will be so moving and groovy that it could deceive the very elect. I agree the signs are all there that it could happen in my lifetime. I hope not, but I admit things are strange. So something may be in in the wind, so to speak, besides normal yearning for the world to get its crap together.

But, all these lovely new messages from the soon to be revealed benevolents say very plainly for those with eyes wide open that this so called peace will have a terrible price. WhoKnows100 already pointed that out. Those of us who wish to remain "free thinkers" and abstain from the gravy train are not going to be kindly tolerated. We will be hunted down, we will be ostracized, we will be starved out. Those of us making these posts now are taking a terrible risk if indeed this lovely galactic salvation stuff does come to pass in our lifetimes.

I'll do ascension the old fashioned way. I will do what the bearers of modern salvation ideas will not, I will declare i hold the old fashioned and often maligned belief in the idea that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life.

The false prophets selling the one world religion spiel want to divert us from our chosen paths...be it Shinto, Islam, Judaism, Christian, tribal religions, even atheism, etc, and put us on a deadly deceitful one that worships an evil counterfeit of our best ideals. We sadly have unsettling strife now as we walk on our separate paths, that much is true. But under the guise of "unity" we will destroy each other and ourselves by turning ourselves over to worshipping something that is in fact the very old enemy of all our individual belief systems. But this lie will be in such a lovely package that sounds so close to what even common sense tells us appears sound and viable, we will eat it right up. I know I might have been fooled, and still am in grave danger, but the Bible DOES warn of it.
edit on 27-8-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Fixing wall of text

edit on 27-8-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Crediting ATS member by name

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What can you tell us about the reptilians?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by YoungSoul
I'm hijacking this. Straight up.

If anybody comes, proclaiming peace and uniting the world, it is the Antichrist.

This whole idea that aliens are God or angels is bull#, do not ally with them, do not receive their mark. It is the false idol.

Do not be deceived, any message of peace from an entity like that is a lie.

A message of peace and unity would not fool you. So instead of the peace/unity message, you think the clarion call of the good guys will say something like....? Give me a for example.

In this day and age I'd just bide my time, stay informed, and wait - I might even go along for the ride while in my heart knowing that I was just keeping my friends close and waiting.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i am waiting for 21 dec 2012.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Wrong wrong wrong, there have been no signs that things are about to snap. You are making things up and making more of other things than is real or necessary. The year is nearly over. One quarter left and so far its been a pretty quiet year for natural disasters or any other thing that might be attributed to this 2012 nonsense. So where is all the calamity, where are the extinction level events, where is ET to rescue us ? Give it up already, 2012 is just another year but we all knew that anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
"2012 is right around the corner" You mean 2013....

Right because 2012 is about to turn another corner and become 2013 and then what will we talk about us poor little wretched things ????

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well please do.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Great read!
All I can add is that I have always seen numbers on the clock,microwave,billboards price tags etc.
11:11, 2:22, 5:55, etc. You get the drift.

Lately???

I SEE IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!
It is maddening!!!!
I'm talking like a couple dozen times a day now.
Where it used to be a few times a day.
I openly physically laugh out loud everytime.
It has gotten rediculous.
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll call out to the void, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!?!?!?!?"

"ENOUGH ALREADY, JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT"!!!!!

I am going insane, I know this.
Please don't have me committed.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Holy chit mon, I see numbers on clocks too and on my microwave and on my radio and on the dash board of my car and........Oh and what they are trying to tell you is its time to wake up and join the real world. And yes you probably are going insane.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join