It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

OK. I will watch the video over again and search for anything that will contradict what you just said. If you watch Jack Black fly on a Sasquatch in the video i provided.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Ya I watched it, very cute!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OK here i go again with watching videos frame by frame, am i the only one doing it? Papa Sas seems to hop out of the bushes crouched and looks norm, when on the opposite side like a normal Papa Sas...he is super pixilated. Also maybe it is just me, but he seems to go from standing upright to *GONE* into the right side bush.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
At 0:09 of the video, if that doesn't look like a human shape to you, i have nothing left to say to you sir.

PS Jack Black is NOT cute.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: NOT CUTE

I will keep adding. Say the person on the ATS is about 6 feet. He is sitting on an ATV. The average height while sitting on an ATV is from 5 to 6 feet. If you look at the bush the driver turns on, it is pretty damn tall. Over the ATV, damn near over his head. From far away the 'Quatch would look taller than normal. So from my description the Sas' is just as tall as the bush the ATV driver pulls into.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

After reviewing video, at 0:08, the Sasquatch, fully erect, all pun intended, is as tall as the bush to the left. which is *BARELY* taller than the bush the ATV driver pulls into. Short Sasquatch is short i guess.

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: Fixed da point

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I venture a guess that the pixilation is due to auto focus adjusting to a camera that itself is moving. As to human like behavior, what would a bipedal creature who walks or runs look like if not human in their manerisums?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The camera is moving the whole time, and picks up Mr Gorillaguy Very clearly until halfway through the path. then it looks kinda like poop. Plus aren't Sasquatches reported to be HUGE?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Apparently "stink apes" which have been sighted in florida and the south east swamps aren't as largs as other squatches. I agree he doesn't look to be over six feet tall at best does disappear as soon as he reaches the other side of the path but it does look to be dense under brush as well. I'm viewing this on a kindle so I have very limited means of frame by frame viewing the best I can do is start and stop which isn't very helpful.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

For saying that guy is pretty short for what you would envision a Sasquatch to look. But who knows, Elve sightings could have been Sasquatch sightings all along

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker

The camera is moving the whole time, and picks up Mr Gorillaguy Very clearly until halfway through the path. then it looks kinda like poop. Plus aren't Sasquatches reported to be HUGE?

If you notice the camera also pans to the right at that time which would cause it to refocus as it inturpits new data.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I will admit. He does try to whip that ATV. Could excuse the blur. Good catch.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

....one thing I did notice was at that same point in the vid If you look at the feet you can see tuffs of hair that remind me of your average gorilla type costume. I'm not saying squatches shouldn't be that hairy but for some reason it just stands out to me..I'd like to see a close up of that frame.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I will try to get a good frame shot. If i wouldn't have blown my Linux up a few days ago i'd get a better one.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Ouch that sucks.
thanks for the assist

edit on 25-8-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Ya, i will never use Plop again.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That's pretty funny, would love to see if it was a hoax for it to actually chase the guy that would have been hilarious to watch "must go faster" "must go faster" .

It seems real but who knows for sure? I remember my mom and I going on a drive in a natural forest and there was a mother bear and her cub crossing the road in front of us. The bears didn't even see us and walked on by. In Florida there was a alligator that crossed in front of our car and paid no attention at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTruthAgent

I have seen that before also, but it reminds me of driving laws in california. The elderly and the young get busted on. What i am trying to say is, the mama bear be too old, the baby bear be too young to know how hot porridge should be, the alligator is damn near blind anyways *(during the day) They see like owls

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It also looked as if he was walking softly! What could this all mean?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Maybe he is a sensitive Sasquatch. Don't judge how he flaunts his wrist!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Don't be hatin, just cause you skatin!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here's my 2 cents ! The trail is pretty narrow , if I was riding along and a Bigfoot ran across the trail my reaction would be to ride up in line and look to see where it went in the bush . If it was standing in the middle of the trail I would stop and then turn around in a panic ! The rider in the video is starting to turn around while the Bigfoot across the trail ? 4 wheelers aren't the easiest to put into reverse and turn around in the trails , it wouldn't be my first reaction IMO .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join