It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Personally I think it's a hoax but you would have to be crazy to put on a black furry outfit and run through the bush !! You could easily be shot ! So either the ATV rider was in on it or he was pranked and they knew he didn't have a firearm . If there are any ATV owners out there , I would be interested in what your reaction would be ? If something ran across the trail in front of you would you try and turn around knowing how hard it is to turn and manouver an ATV in reverse , or would you hit the throttle to get past it ?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by Vicker

I can't speek to the squach theory as I've never seen one. But I have seen bear, deer, elk, coyote, wolf, mountainlion and a host of other animals. Many of these I' ve seen while making a sh#t ton of noise and surprised the hell out of. Others knew of my presence before I knew of theirs and still others never even knew I was there or didn't care that I was. My point being that in this perticular video nothing in thd behavior of that "whatever it is" screams hoax to me. So if it is a guy or gal in a suit I'm only asking that some other evidance be provided than animal behavior theories that I "know" to be false.
Whether it's a hoax or not,I think animals detect intentions(fear or if you intend to harm them) to determine if your a threat or not rather than your physical presence.
There have been many believable eyewitness accounts to bigfoot,whether this one video is real or not it's a matter of opinion unless someone confesses that it's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by Vicker

I can't speek to the squach theory as I've never seen one. But I have seen bear, deer, elk, coyote, wolf, mountainlion and a host of other animals. Many of these I' ve seen while making a sh#t ton of noise and surprised the hell out of. Others knew of my presence before I knew of theirs and still others never even knew I was there or didn't care that I was. My point being that in this perticular video nothing in thd behavior of that "whatever it is" screams hoax to me. So if it is a guy or gal in a suit I'm only asking that some other evidance be provided than animal behavior theories that I "know" to be false.
Whether it's a hoax or not,I think animals detect intentions(fear or if you intend to harm them) to determine if your a threat or not rather than your physical presence.
There have been many believable eyewitness accounts to bigfoot,whether this one video is real or not it's a matter of opinion unless someone confesses that it's a hoax.

I can tell you that while spear fishing, fish do react differently depending on your intent.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That"Bigfoot"looked like it was a midget with a hemoroidal condition.Or he just had TacoBell!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

there is no need to get a scientist to tell you thats a guy in a suit, everything has a different way in which it runs that guy ran like a human in a suit, if it was big foot, the Bigfoot would have ran in a fashion other than human. dont get me wrong i do believe there are unexplained/un discovered species in the world, i used to live up in the mountains and have seen how much uninhabited forest is actually available for an undiscovered species to live in. i would bet it all that there is Bigfoot. new species are still getting dicoverd it would be ignorant to think that we found everything, none the less that is guy in a suit. because he is running like a guy in suit

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there.

Moose do the same thing where I live...so do bears.....so do deer.....rabbits......porcupine.....and these are well traveled highways.....why not a back country trail? I almost hit a few goin 65 mph on these roads here at least 9 times in 16 years. All crossing the road in the same fashion.

The only thing thats fail is this post...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Yea, kinda did look like someone who knew how to run in a gillie suit.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Enjoyable video. Looks like a good quality ape costume to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there.

Moose do the same thing where I live...so do bears.....so do deer.....rabbits......porcupine.....and these are well traveled highways.....why not a back country trail? I almost hit a few goin 65 mph on these roads here at least 9 times in 16 years. All crossing the road in the same fashion.

The only thing thats fail is this post...

No your post fails as already stated if this does exist, it's supposedly the most elusive animal there is so i very much doubt it would be wondering around oblivious like the one in the video. Congrats on saying Moose Bears ect do, yes we know they exist.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah total fake. Whenever you see a video that is 10 seconds long and the part with bigfoot or a ufo is only 2 seconds long, fake. Plus, whenever they end the video abruptly is another huge sign it's fake. Why did they end recording or why did they not let us see the whole thing? Because they're hiding something in the video they think is a flaw.

I know what I speak of. I edit commercials, movies, promos, photos, catalogs, etc. for a living.

In addition to my full time job, I also get various departments, universities, libraries, and organizations sending me hundreds of videos and photos weekly so I can analyze them for accuracy. Many, MANY people are looking for the real thing, but my team and I haven't found anything not known, except for a new photo of Nessie that has surfaced.

We should set up a new category here to analyze ufo videos and photos, among other things. You'd be surprised the lengths people go to and try to fool people with their videos --some of which are very well done. But, if you have the right, very costly, software you can find any imperfection or cut in any video or photo and therefore prove it a fake.

Out of 100, with 100 being the genuine article and 0 being a no-doubt-about-it fake, this video doesn't even make it into double digits...it's a 6.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK, maybe its me but doesnt anyone else see a guy in a jacket, hood and work boots/hunting boots? I believe this is such a stretch that its embarassing.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone is arguing this isn't a hoax, and vickers might be one of the brighter people on the sight

by that I mean thinking it's real
edit on 25-8-2012 by exTAC because: clarification

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

Yeah it's not like wild animals don't get creamed by cars and trucks all over the place

edit on 25-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I get your point. It could very easily be a guy in a suit. I'm simply asking for some photo/ still frame shot that is clear enough to warrent your claim. Their's alot people here that agree with you and I'm flat out saying I'm not disagreing but use those professional talents and dispell any further arguments with some hard evidance.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Could be legitimate. My thoughts are mixed. The creature did not react to the approaching, loud atv, so thats a little concerning. If the creature was deaf, blind, and dumb, then probably real. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why was he recording the video?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

Totally agree with you I'am from Ohio, and never heard of any sightings of Big foot.. On the series Fact or Fake they debunk these type of videos all the time, I agree total hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
havent looked at any replys to this thread..
looks like a man in a suit...lol...if it was real i dont think it would be anywhere near a man on a noisy quadbike..
joe rogan might believe it thou, as i heard he a fan of bigfoot..haha

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Unfortunatly I dont have the ability to quote your second to last paragraph pertaining to opening a section for video and film analyisis. Maybe with the money this site collects from all their advertisments they could upgrade the site and provide those tools. I for one would not only be appreciative but flabbergasted as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TJT188

Fact or fackedis a show about whether they can reproduce video effects which in my opinion proves nothing concrete. It only fosters more ground work for questions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join