It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba

Originally posted by twohawks

Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

No matter how strong animal senses are, they are caught by supprise all the time. I can't tell you how many times I've stumbled upon some unsuspecting creature only to have it hightail it without ever giving me a fist look much less a second. Anybody who has spent anytime in the woods will confirm

If your going to call fowl try doing it with facts and not conjecture.

So your telling me that this so called myth of an animal that is so elusive that we don't even have real proof it exists couldn't even detect a quad bike screaming towards it in the woods, yes that makes total sense

actually i was doing a security check around a building one time while talking on my cell phone and not being quiet at all and somehow managed to get within 5 feet of a 12 point buck haha scared the # outa me and the deer haha

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

Tell that to all those deer and moose that get hit by cars every day.

I'm not saying the video is real.

But your argument is invalid.

My point exactly! Deny ignorance!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Anyone have an ATV? P.M. me and i will put on my Gorilla costume and we will go to Samoa dunes, CA, and ride up the road to the shooting range and make something IDENTICAL to this. Not saying hoax, but not NOT saying hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

FAIL!

My argument is not invalid at all because your missing the fact that if bigfoot does exist then it's the most elusive creature known, hardly in the same category as some dumb deer or moose now is it

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

FAIL!

My point exactly! Deny ignorance!

How ironic

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

FAIL!

My argument is not invalid at all because your missing the fact that if bigfoot does exist then it's the most elusive creature known, hardly in the same category as some dumb deer or moose now is it

whens the last time you walked within 5 feet of a Buck while talking on a phone and making noise? lol

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

If that's what it is then offer some tangeble evidence to prove your theory. Simply trying to make me look bad to get your shot off is nothing more than a weak minded attempt. Offer something tangible that people can rap there heads around as your hypothisis or better yet facts and I'll listen. Otherwise who's being the troll?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

FAIL!

And yet if in fact it does exist, it has still managed to be spotted on countless occasions now hasn't it?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

LOL i can rap my head around anything son

PS im being troll to answer your final question
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker
Anyone have an ATV? P.M. me and i will put on my Gorilla costume and we will go to Samoa dunes, CA, and ride up the road to the shooting range and make something IDENTICAL to this. Not saying hoax, but not NOT saying hoax.

There is no question in my mind that this vid could be duplicated. But that fact does not make this vid a hoax nor does it prove anything either.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

And that is exactly what i said, thank you and
for reiterating. But none the less, do you really think a damn apeman would run in front of an ATV? Drive one then come back on here and tell me what animal ran in front of you. a deer on a highway is different than a SINGLE ATV in the middle of a forest.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

"When a deer hears a sound it will instantly turn its head and point its ears in the direction of the sound. The deer will focus all of its attention on smelling, looking and listening for any more signs of danger. If the deer doesn't smell, see or hear any danger, after checking the area several times, it will usually go back to its normal routine."

Deer on highway--"Oops, too many sounds and trapped in middle of quiet highway as soon as a car/truck/bike/all of the above come through."

Deer on quiet path---"OH S### WHAT WAS THAT BYE"
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: come at me bro

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: forgot quotes so i don't get sued

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I live and hunt in upstate New York. Up here it is actually a standard for many to go out hunting on there quads be ause you can cover more ground, not saying it's legal but a fellow worker surised a nice eight point buck last year on his quad and I havs his hind quarter in my freezer right now to prove it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Once i munch on the venison i will believe you.

But do you not agree with everything i said? If a deer could make a simple highway maneuvering mistake and die, but avoid THE QUIETEST NOISE IN THE FOREST (You know, i know you shot that Bambi Homie) Do you think da Sasquatch would do that? Naw bro, you would have ran over a Sasquatch on your quad!! Or one would show up rickrolled on a highway somewhere with a photo to prove it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That would be the slowest,most awkward"Bigfoot"I've ever seen,lol.Hoax,hoax etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
That would be the slowest,most awkward"Bigfoot"I've ever seen,lol.Hoax,hoax etc.

According to twohawks it was running
If a 7ft ape hybrid was really running i'm sure you'd know about it, it would make hussain bolt look like a tortoise

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

Too drunk to understand what the HELL that meant
but i agree

Sasquatch doesn't get caught slippin', ask Jack Black.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker

Too drunk to understand what the HELL that meant
but i agree

Sasquatch doesn't get caught slippin', ask Jack Black.

Drunk but you've made more sense than some that are sober

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Oh lord, can't wait til' Winter on the west coast after watching. But ya fly on a Papa Squatch and tell me if you will ever see one again.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: "CAN I BE A SASQUATCH TOO? YOU ALREADY ARE. YOU ARE MY SON. YOU ARE MY LITTLE BABY SAS...."

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I can't speek to the squach theory as I've never seen one. But I have seen bear, deer, elk, coyote, wolf, mountainlion and a host of other animals. Many of these I' ve seen while making a sh#t ton of noise and surprised the hell out of. Others knew of my presence before I knew of theirs and still others never even knew I was there or didn't care that I was. My point being that in this perticular video nothing in thd behavior of that "whatever it is" screams hoax to me. So if it is a guy or gal in a suit I'm only asking that some other evidance be provided than animal behavior theories that I "know" to be false.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join