It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Excuse me but there is no better evidence than the video that is clearly a person in a gorilla suit put it up on widescreen and you can actually see the costume hanging down. To think that this is an actual "Bigfoot" is absurd, get glasses and stop clutching on to feeble dreams.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

Excuse me but there is no better evidence than the video that is clearly a person in a gorilla suit put it up on widescreen and you can actually see the costume hanging down. To think that this is actually a "Bigfoot" is absurd, get glasses and stop clutching on to feeble dreams.

Tanks bruh. I am no expert at all, but i can dissect videos more than the average person. Small monitor disrupts the Widescreen/HD aspects of it though. That is a nice video of a short guy in a gorilla suit. Should of had a massively tall person, would have been more convincing if they filled the suit out.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Apparently you missed the part where I said I'm viewing this on a kindle!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Must have
It looks like this is a big fat fake to me though sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

Those super duper wild animals seem to find a way to FAIL around the cars and trucks that I have owned. One deer stood at the side of the road until I was very close to it, then decided to jump out in front of the truck.

Suicidal or stupid?

I'll go with stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As far as animals running in front of you and not looking, Thats what most of them do to get away safely.

It happens to me daily on my road.

Everything but Big Foot has jumped out of the trees and brush and has ran right a cross the road, right in front of me without a glance in my direction. Thats normal behavior for animals.

Now as far as this video being real or hoax, you'd need to analyze its stride and posture along with arm swing and arm position of other know primates.

It did look more human to me then a primate/hybrid. Plus the fur looked pretty black and shinny where most wild animals have a duller looking coat,

When freeze framing the video, the moving object didn't look any taller then 6' against the on coming tree and the object looked like a human sprinting to me.

Plus no vocal reaction fron the person of the ATV which is odd during or after the siting ( Holy # or WTF, etc) and then not stopping and keep filming. Could of been fear or a natural reaction or staged.

I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes to say for sure one way or an other.
edit on 25-8-2012 by guitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

Excuse me but there is no better evidence than the video that is clearly a person in a gorilla suit put it up on widescreen and you can actually see the costume hanging down. To think that this is an actual "Bigfoot" is absurd, get glasses and stop clutching on to feeble dreams.

Why not provide some close up stills of this so called saggy suit for for those of us with limited tech equipment instead of just making yourself out to be an arrogent pie hole.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

Now this reads like a legitimate synopsis of the vid I watched. If there are any biology experts reading this please chime in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

What am I a charity? Why don't you get better equipment and stop being a pompous self-righteous knob, I know it's fake, you can't seem to wrap your "superior" mind around it so it is not up to me to provide anything for anyone.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Then apparently you have nothing more than cheap garble to offer this thread so do us a favor and move on.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'll move on when I feel like it. What do have to offer besides arguing, you can't even SEE the video clearly by your own admission! Then you rant and rave about the way the person in the gorilla suit moves so what do you offer to the thread? I think you are the kind of person that thinks they are always right no matter how idiotic the assumptions they come to. Is there ANY hard evidence out there for Bigfoot/Sasquatch existing? Anything at all besides the ridiculous conclusions you come to in your own mind?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thats f0r sure a big f00t. Saw 0ne just like it in 97 near the 0zarks.

Clearly see the big f00t ape shape, and ape m0vement.

Any0ne wh0 cant' see it is either

A. BLind

B. Lying t0 themselves

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You are wrong about animals not crossing in front of atv's. I've had deer, coyotes, and even bobcats, cross my path. It is very hard to tell where an atv is coming from when you are out in those woods, especially if they were riding in one of the places in Ohio that have hills and valley's. Don't believe that then come on over I'll take you for a ride, stop and have some friends out riding I guarantee you'll not know where they are until they come into sight.
It does look like a fake, but then again, I'd like to hear from the person on the atv. I have a hi def monitor and it doesn't look like a gorilla suit to me.
The film becomes pixelated because the atv is breaking fast and the auto focus is trying to reset.
edit on 25-8-2012 by todd44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Anyone with a good monitor pause at 23 sec and you see that the person is actually hunched down waiting to go and stands and goes it's as clear as day it's a fake.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

There's been enough conversation and personal experiance shared here to dispell the original points of this whatever it is not displaying animal like behavior or flight or fight behavior. YOU stated it's a guy in a saggy suit. Now either you can back up your claim or you can't. It shouldn' be a problem with that mega monitor of yours to provide a screan shot which could dispell any doubt in anybodys mind here, including mine.

Instead you choose to as state as fact this is what it is. And I 'm supposed to take your word for it. Not happening!

edit on 25-8-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Your "hard" evidence is hearsay? With the amount of people in the world and the rate that the cities are encroaching into forests and wildlife areas you would think there would be some proof of it existing. But a handful of stories and all of a sudden you are a Bigfoot expert? You haven't a clue of it and if you believe stories so easily, I am a Nigerian Prince and I need your bank details. I reiterate that I am doing jack as regards you request because I do not have to do anything for you, you seem to think I owe you something, I don't, you want to prove it is right to me? Go on blow my mind and shatter my world.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is no doubt that it's a guy in a suit, the swerve into the bushes to hide him after he crosses the track just goes to further prove it.
Credibility: ZERO

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Looks like a creek bed to the left of the trail to me. But then again I only ride through the hills and creeks in Ohio and WV weekly.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
one of the worst hoaxes yet

waste of time

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by todd44

Where's the creek when he turns the bike?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join