It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for interesting thread!
Also,why is it not possible for some to read the whole thread before posting(e.g. VENUS)or is it because they don't understand?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nice one! I've never seen one before but would probably be as excited as these people.
At a crop circle site too

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
All I saw was a light. Maybe it was a government UFO overseeing that "chemtrail" operation. *snicker*

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Yesterday I made the claim that I don't believe in aliens any more because, I always get my hopes up and then look at the evidence and think: 'it looks more like a balloon floating away than an intelligently powered craft'...

usually when I make bold claims, the universe teaches me a lesson and proves me wrong!!

not today tho eh?

edit on 24-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Well spotted.

Technically it was a UFO.

It was an unidentified flying object.

Whether it was an alien space craft, a reflection of strong sunlight off a conventional flying object or something more mysterious it was well captured and a very interesting video - well done.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

When was this video taken? What direction was the light traveling? I only ask because if it was moving out of the West it could have been the international space station.

Up until Monday its passes have been incredibly bright over the UK. Many have been in the evening at or just after sunset. I notice the sun is setting in your video.
edit on 24/8/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If the sun was setting could it not be a satellite moving away from you (which is why it appeared stationary) that caught that sun for a few seconds then faded. I'm not debunking, just presenting a possibilitiy.

But yet again with UFO vids, if there is even a 1% chance of the object having a reaonable explanation, then thats what it is usually labeled as and it is classed as 'officially debunked'. This is something i hate about sceptics and debunkers.
edit on 24-8-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

hey that's really cool
can you tell me where i can buy some of those vanishing balloons?
i especially like the way they kind of flicker before they go out
around here we only get the regular boring non-disappearing kind.

we also don't get crop circles
which is very sad to me; i would love to experience this energy associated with them
too many people experience it for to be nothing at all...
stupid lousy desert.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nice vid, S+F.

The excitement of the witnesses speaks volumes. I bet that was a wonderful expeirience.

Lol at the little boys remarks about making a wish. Bless him.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yep

Like a really bright LED .. star.. dot .. thing. not high enough to be a star.. but high enough.

This thread is full of awesome

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If you watch the video with no sound, it's a very different experience.
We see a bright light/reflection for a total of about 4-5 seconds and in that time it appears to be stationary and that's it.

Obviously the energy and excitement from the people make the video what it is and I'm sure being there would make it much better... but just as a viewer and watching objectively, I don't see anything to get excited about.

edit on 24/8/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Sorry if this was asked before but..can you tell us your experience in a crop circle? Do you feel different while in it? They say...cameras stop working sometimes, physical feelings of being in one ..ect

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

come stay with me in England, the people who invented faking crop circles live just up the road from me x

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Nice job, I like how you talked to other people there to get their reactions. Doing that not only gives you more credibility for what you saw, but also rules out cgi.

Thanks! Having frequented these forums on and off since my orb sighting in 2009 I have become well versed in what makes a good UFO video. Often times with these clips they zoom right in on the object, so you lose all perspective as to where it is and how it relates to the surroundings. I wanted to capture it and you can hear the panic in my voice that it wasn't showing through the viewfinder. The fact that this was a sighting in daylight, clearly visible, with six witnesses (including myself) and in a crop circle. Well, to say my heart was racing when I ran to grab the video camera from my bag would be an understatement. I would have snatched gold from Usain Bolt.

I just knew that to do the clip justice I needed to get the reactions of each one of us - it seemed the natural thing to do because I realised this would enhance the credibility of the footage greatly. The fact that this happened within a crop circle is just astounding because I am absolutely convinced the orbs and the crop circles are deeply connected.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by tetsuo
Wow, indeed uplifting! You could keep up visiting circles and build a relationship with them. Who knows, these are strange times...

I came within 500 ft of six orbs in 2009. This is nothing new for me. I intentionally went because the last time I visited a circle I had my first encounter three weeks later with the orbs. This time, it seems as though something showed up to say 'hi'.
edit on 23-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

Forgive me for saying this, but what you have posted ive seen so many times before over leeds/yorkshire area. When planes are approaching the airport from high altitude, they switch on bright lights. For a period of time, it looks like the plane is stationery, if it banks slightly, the light appears to flicker until the plane has turned slightly away, when it appears to go out. What i see in your video matches this. On the ground I see a group of people with their own beliefs all bouncing off each other and creating "what they want to see".

Sorry, but this is another light in the sky video. Your connections to previous undocumented/unevidenced events has no relation to this sighting and it scares me a bit that you've already decided that this light in the sky was a) somehow connected to you being there b) of alien origin

Don't get me wrong, i really want to believe. But after years of running a site and reviewing videos like this, i came to the conclusion that people will see whatever they want to see and no amount of discussion will sway their belief. If you take a step back and look at it logically, this is an aircraft in the sky. Or... are you really telling me that alien lights are appearing in our airspace in the evening without interception, report or complete and utter panic. Come on, think about it.
edit on 24-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Thanks for the thread! Absolute hotbed for sightings, this area.

For those that don't know, the 3 videos on the previous page, showing helicopter buzzes, are all in pretty much the exact same area where the op was filming.

Good stuff. Been waiting ages for a good thread!

Glad to have delivered. You're most welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So many experts with all the answers. Debunkers constantly wanting to be right. It's sad really.

Great video by the way.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
Thanks for interesting thread!
Also,why is it not possible for some to read the whole thread before posting(e.g. VENUS)or is it because they don't understand?

You're welcome!

People will always try to find scientific explanations for the impossible. Or the incredible. Or the unexplainable. And so they should. An open mind will accept though that occasionally, something might happen that defies all logic, that is truly 'outside the box'. We live in a vast, unfathomable Universe. Anything is possible...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Does anyone have a picture of the crop circle ?

It would be interesting to see what it says.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join