UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove
Fantastic footage, I love everyone's reactions to it shows it is genuine, How lucky you were to have your camera

Could you please upload the unstabilized version, Thanks.

No problem! And thanks. I shall try to upload the unstabilized version this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Ok you saw this on the 19th and I saw 2 more UFO's only 2 days later and only a few miles away as crow fly's and coming from your direction

Here is a link to my report 2 x UFO's South Wales 21st August

I suggest all op's in South West and south Wales keep there eye's open over the next week

Only wish I had a video to prove
edit on 24-8-2012 by bsalert because: added txt
edit on 24-8-2012 by bsalert because: added text
edit on 24-8-2012 by bsalert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

What date did this occur? saw 2 x ufo's over south wales 3 nights ago see 2 x UFO's South Wales

I'm interested to know if this was the same date mine was 21st Aug and you were quite near.

wish I had a vid
edit on 24-8-2012 by bsalert because: added txt

Sunday 19th August.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Don't get too excited I want to see a UFO as much as you. I have seen strange objects and have written posts here That light you saw was a satellite, it was moving because it is on an orbit of the earth, The sun reflects on it as it is traveling. and when it disappears ,that is because the sun can no longer reflect on it, as it follows the curvature of the earth. You can convince yourself it was a UFO, maybe aliens or not. Plain and simple it was a UFO because we can not say 100% what it was. Now if that crop circle you where standing in was being formed while you stood there then i would say it warranted a post.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I live 12 miles north of Mancheter Airport, UK. I see this all the time. It is an approaching Aeroplane. The reason it disappeared is because it changed direction and the reason you do not see the Aeroplane is because of the distance.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Looks very much like an aircraft reflecting the sun as has already been stated.

The other people in the circle don't seem that impressed with it. Indeed, you seem to draw their attention to it even though you say it was much brighter prior to you starting filming..It's also easy to be mistaken by prosaic things when you are intentionally looking for something anomalous - just as you were mistaken thinking that it didn't come out on your video. Further, the other witnesses will be passing on an untrue crop circle myth by telling their friends, "It must have been a UFO because it didn't come out on this guy's video!"

I put it down as a case of wanting to believe just a little too much!

Based on the description and what we can see in the video I'd say this is the approximate location of the circle

51°25'51.73"N 1°51'4.34"W - to be pasted in Google Earth
edit on 24-8-2012 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Sorry, this one is most likely Venus. The blinking and disappearing are effects caused by high level clouds. The time of day probably contributed with all the light scattering around at dusk.

Liked the film though but I think you all got a bit carried away.

Venus rises in he east around 02.24 am and is still pretty bright around sunrise 05.30am if this had been an early morning sighting case probably closed, but as it was around 9pm it has to remain an unknown...
edit on 24-8-2012 by sengoksa4 because: bad grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As mentioned by others it looks like a plane , not unlike this one .

There are plenty of airports around the Avebury area as shown bellow .
Avebury Airports

edit on 24-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A star wouldn't and couldn't move away that fast or the way that it did.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Thank you very much for your assessment of my video. I greatly appreciate your perspective and I completely understand your need to find an explanation for what we saw. I really wish you could have been there and experienced this. I Iive within six miles of Cardiff airport so am very familiar with the planes coming in to land, banking, turning on landing lights and so forth. I regularly walk my dog through the Vale of Glamorgan and on a clear day or night I regularly view plane activity with landing lights. And when dark or at sunset, it can look unusual. I was well aware of the possibility of this. Let me address your points.

The object was much higher than a plane coming into land. The light it was emitting was much brighter, intenser, more dazzling than anything man made. As I have described many times now, if you can imagine a bright torchlight being shone through a crystal - that is what it looked like. When I first spotted it, it was hanging in the sky. Distance is a very hard thing to determine with something like this because with a standard plane, you know what the object is, you know how big planes are, so you have that reference point. I would say this object, at a guess, was at least 5-10,00 ft up.

It was glowing so brightly before I filmed it it looked like a large ball shape and it almost felt like it was going to do something. It was incredible.

The object was suspended in the sky for 30-40 seconds reduced its intensity and moved gradually westward. Planes follow a steady course once you have determined that is what you are looking at. This thing, as I can best describe it, drifted... Planes do not drift across the sky.

If you would like to trace all witnesses to this and sit all six of us down in the room and get this on record then please do. I am happy to do so. Let me assure you, there was no projection of any belief system or 'wanting to see it as something it was not' here. What you see in my video is evidence as best I can provide to you of an event that was truly incredible. I only wish I could have captured the first 30-40 seconds for you. The light it was emitting was incredible!

I am sorry if I have 'scared' you. I am happy to discuss my encounter from 2009 with you or with anyone else - again, I am in contact with a fellow viewer of the orbs from August 2009 and can provide you with all the entries and similar sightings from August-September 2009.

I am a believer. Before 2009 I was a sceptic. I had always said that I would be until I saw something myself, even though I wanted to believe.

I used to have a closed mind. I now have an open mind. Completely wide open. I believe you have to be. We live in a vast, unfathomable Universe. You have to be open to the possibility that ANYTHING is possible. Is our mere existence in itself not incredible?

Why panic about these things? Why not welcome them with open arms?

see i want to. i really do. My mind is as open as it can be, but after years of looking at these things as an observer, i just cannot commit to something I can't justify. This is my problem with religion, people live their life by a set of rules and beliefs that frankly make no sense in the real world, they become blind to common sense and blind to opening their mind to understand that things are maybe not meant to be taken literally. I find crop circles fascinating, i've bought/watched many a crop circle documentary and would love to be in an area where i could mobilize as and when they appeared. Some of these documentaries feature orbs and one such doc had a video of some orbs travelling over fields. For me this was it, video evidence of actual orbs. years later, I found myself reading the hoax confessions of the hoaxer. That was disappointing... Then there was the jerusalem ufo. So many people believe that was real, the evidence however (and there's a lot of it) points towards a hoax. This happens time and time again. I'm just so frustrated with it all. So much so that I closed down my site as i was seriously losing the plot.

I really do hope there are some answers in my lifetime. I just don't think that we will ever see anything more than lights in the sky and really good cgi hoaxes.

note: due to events in my life, i realise at one point i took this way out of context and made it an obsession. There were times i dreamed of leaving the planet on an alien craft and would have willingly turned up with a suitcase and got on!
things have changed in my life now, i've had time to get over things that happened and i feel much better now i have a new life. I'd love to get my site back up again and feature stories like this, but i've damaged myself internally now and i'm actually scared of what that may lead too.. the one thing this whole experience opened my mind to is how these things are received by humans depending on their state of mind. Sometimes it's possible to use conspiracy and "weird" topics to fill a void with fantasy. this is not healthy (as i found out). What's happened now is that i don't believe anything, especially what i'm told by media channels. Sometimes i envy the drone masses who never give any of this a thought, sometimes i feel sorry for them for "not knowing"....

now i'm rambling

Tell us more about the crop circles you have visited. I'm fascinated by crop circles. I don't believe they are all man made, what do you think? earth energies? aliens? if aliens, why crops? why not make impressions on concrete, or desert areas... I'm fascinated by the nazca lines etc... there simply has to be more to our existence than being a cog in a human created society of greed and class. We once knew so much more and it's all been driven out of us as society evolved and various controls were applied to people's thoughts.

edit on 24-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
As mentioned by others it looks like a plane , not unlike this one .

Avebury Airports

edit on 24-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

BINGO. Not a reflection, but still a plane.

I was fooled by these many a times up until a few years ago. I even filmed a few that just seemed to disappear. Until one evening, the 'ufo' turned slightly, and while the light disappeared, the outline of the plane came into view.

Then i started watching these UFO's closer and guess what? They were ALL planes.

Perspective is a funny thing.

It's hard for people to admit that what they saw was nothing special. It was hard for me to admit it to myself, but once i saw the proof time and time again, well. It's either lie to yourself or accept that you were fooled.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Possibly a plane that had taken off from Bristol airport which is about 40 miles away and in the direction of the object.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Why would you watch it without the sound? You could try listening the sound and closing your eyes instead...? Why limit your options...?

I guess you had to be there...

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it!

Well I obviously watched it first time with the sound... I didn't say I only watched it with sound off.
Anyway, yes, with sound... very convincing... everyone gets caught up in it and it's easy to turn the bright light/reflection into something else.

Without sound you just have a shaky video of a light/reflection that you see for just a few seconds..... that's it.

I'm not trying to piss on your bonfire, you all seem like lovely people and I mean that genuinely.... it's just that there's nothing in that video that I haven't seen on a hundred youtube videos before.

But either way, thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

BINGO. Not a reflection, but still a plane.

I was fooled by these many a times up until a few years ago. I even filmed a few that just seemed to disappear. Until one evening, the 'ufo' turned slightly, and while the light disappeared, the outline of the plane came into view.

Then i started watching these UFO's closer and guess what? They were ALL planes.

Perspective is a funny thing.

It's hard for people to admit that what they saw was nothing special. It was hard for me to admit it to myself, but once i saw the proof time and time again, well. It's either lie to yourself or accept that you were fooled.

Exactly, spot on.

Which is why I said to the OP (and suggest to others) that I watched the video first with sound and then without sound.... perspective is indeed a funny thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't want to get on the "it's a plane" train but at sun set I've seen planes that seem to turn into glowing objects due to the reflection of the sun. Sometimes, as they are heading away towards the horizon, the glowing planes seem to vanish because they are just too far away to see.

I do truly hope you find an explanation, but I just don't think you will other than the plane explanation.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
awesome video....ive seen ufos like those plenty of times. Amazing that you caught one on video in a crop circle...SWEET!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Looks alot like the lights the Mars rover caught in pictures

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I agree entirely, I watched this video at work and it did not wow me. Then if I watch it at home the audio kicks in and suddenly its more exiting.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Very exciting for you, it must have been.
My first thought was venus...perhaps disappearing due to obscuring cloud movements.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At first i thought perhaps it was a star or a "planet", you know.. the typical BS assumption from skeptic but then it DISAPPEARED.
You also had witnesses there to prove it. This video is legit, thank you for sharing. that must be an amazing experience!

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join