It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

He is just starting out. Give him time. He will get better the more he does.

So far he is doing great.

There are a lot of people out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

He is just starting out. Give him time. He will get better the more he does.

So far he is doing great.

There are a lot of people out there.

Up to a point but when you post a video like this and make the comment you don't know what the lights are likely to be well.....

He explains to the left of the frame is Swindon looking towards the lights he is not sure about, are Reading then in same direction London with lots of flight paths for guess what aircraft.

When people post videos like this with disingenuous comments it does them no favours.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think he is doing a great job.

Just give him constructive criticism and he will get better.

He already jumped over to the Cube Crop Circle.

- Hackpen Hill -

His camera has a great zoom!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Sitll looking for the vid where they buzz the people but for those who think crop circles are of no importance ask yourself why they attract the military, as can be seen in these vids.

Ask yourself the question what came first? The areas that the helicopters are using for their training have been used for decades and long before people started flocking to the areas to see the crop circles. What people think are helicopters buzzing people or fields is simply routine helicopter training. As stated before the military helicopter training units have been using these areas for decades. It is part of the low flying and general handling areas. How often do you YT videos being uploaded by people making one day visits to the crop circle areas and also filming helicopters low flying in the area. They are always portrayed as 'black and unmarked' and 'harassing' people when in fact the mil helo training units have been using the areas for decades.
edit on 28-8-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

They are not always portrayed as "Black" helicopters, this should have been obvious from the vids that I posted earlier in this thread. And the vid that I still cant find (yet) clearly shows the helicopters hovering about six feet above the people and their vehicles which by the way were ON THE ROAD not in a military training area.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know this area very well, it is in my local neighbourhood, I have driven round the roads and back roads for years, been in the crop circles, walked round the stones, drank in the pub, went to the church etc etc for more than 20 years. I have had encounters and sightings there, some are detailed on ATS.

I know of people that make crop circles, I have also seen ground orbs there.

I also know that there are various types of helicopters that frequent the area, Salisbury Plain is near, RAF Lynham is near, where there is Aeromedical, Fairford is near but not used much now most of the year, Brize Norton is near, JHC at Netheravon, so there is a lot of military activity.

In addition to military activity there are hired helicopter tours to see the crop circles, as well as packages that contain these flights.

Additionally, there are those with private helicopters that are just viewing them or taking photographs, media helicopters etc.

That saying, there is always the possibility that Intelligence helicopters might be employed for such things.

The fact that there are helicopters for something of interest isn't surprising, or that people like to view them and maybe get caught in the aura of possibilities, but while a lot maybe just cars or planes, it's good to look, for in looking we often find things.
edit on 29-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My briefest advice: Invest in a better camera if you want to convince more people that it wasn't a plane. Very interesting story.

And a brief question: what's your personal take on the crop circle phenomena, assuming (as it seems we both do) that there is a subset of currently unexplained crop circles?
edit on 16-5-2013 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
don't want to read al these pages, but my money is on a plane... First you see the plane with sunlight been cast on it! After a while he films back over there, and you can see a plane with contrail, that was the plane you first saw!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join