It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I'm not making assumptions. Nor am i trying to paint all US soldiers as evil.

But people need to take off their blinders. To basically generalize it as "what we do isn't terrorism because we're the good guys" is beyond idiotic. It's downright absurd. Please explain to the families of all of the innocent civilians who have been needlessly killed in drone strikes that what we do in no way resembles terrorism. I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear it.

Look at it from their perspective. Drone planes drop bombs and kill members of their community EVERY day, for years.
Not only that, but we have a strategy of killing targets, waiting for their families or friends to rush to their aid, and then killing THEM as well. The US military itself has classified such tactics as terrorism. And yet we do exactly the same.
So what is the difference? Why isn't it terrorism on our part? Because we're the US, so we can't be terrorists? Because some soldiers are nice to children? Please explain to me what makes the exact same tactic terrorism for one side, and not for the other.

I have very good friends who served in the Middle East for years. I am well aware that many of our troops did good things and tried to be respectful to the local population. I am also aware, from what these same friends have told me, that many of our troops did many terrible things to the local population. I have relatives who served overseas that still talk about how much they want to kill every "towelhead" they see. Every soldier is different. To claim that our military doesn't resort to terrorism because many soldiers are good people simply makes no sense. The actions of the individual do not excuse the actions of the collective.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
No BS here, look at these links..

Iranian.com

the telegraph.co uk

So you see this is NOT propaganda! When are the majority of you gonna realize, Iran leadership is NOT our pal!
There are radical Muslims that want to kill us. Geeze learn how to discern good from evil!!!

Pax

First of all, only a few days ago I think the leader of Iran said that they would NOT attack Israel since it would harm Iran. Then only a few days later, western intelligence 'finds out' that Khameini has ordered terror attacks? Obvious lie.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

It wasn't the 'leader of Iran', it was Ayatollah Yousef Sanei, a demoted Ayatollah who supports the Iranian opposition.

It would be nice if you check what you say every once in awhile.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Correct,
Just another Financial Market Game.
They love the "Puts" these days.

Putz

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Just because your nation isn't in the lime light doesn't mean you're not guilty of the same things. Unbelievable.. just because your evil is in the history books doesn't wash away hundreds of years of wrong.

What is unbelievable is your ignorance ...

You think going to war, is a good thing ... you think you're going out there, on foreign soil is something nice. I have no other words, but "what a nincompoop".

Why don't you try it on size, and tell me how it feels, when you have Russian soldiers in America.

What is the difference, between Russian soldier invading America, and American soldiers invading the middle-east? is the ethnicity? is it the language?

Maybe, you think it's because "you're a good guy", and they're not.

Here's a reality check for you ... why don't you start looking at pictures from Mai Lai, and with those pictures in your pocket tell us how good American soldiers are.

They're bad apples, then why did the US pardon them for their crimes ... and if the US government, is so sure of it's own good doing, why is it demanding, under gun threat, that no American soldier have to face Haag.

And now you come on here, and try and tell the rest of us, that you're some sort a nice guy who volunteered to become a soldier ... "so you could hug kids". Is that why you carry a gun, are an expert marksman and trained in killing people, so you can "hug kids". Maybe that's why the US has multiple arsenal of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons ... because "all they wanna do, is go out and hug kids".

What a low life ... that's all I can say.

If you were a member, of some army ... that doesn't go to foreign countries and fight wars, or a member of the reserve ... yeah, then maybe I'd believe yer an ok guy. With no intend on going to murder people ...

But a man, volunteering in joining the US army. Knowing he will serve abroad, is a man who looking for the thrill to kill or alternatively, completely ignorant. Not excluding, that you belong to group two ... but nobody volunteers, in joining an active fighting force. Because they're good guys ... the US soldiers, originally joined out of desire for revenge over World Trade Centers. And they just didn't care, against who ...

And get used to it, this is only going to get worse ... 9/11 was a trap, and the US fell for it. Everybody in the US, were filled with the desire for revenge, and they didn't care to make absolutely sure, that who they were blaming for it. Was the real culprit. US soldiers, just went on a killing spree ... and the result was things like Abu Grahib.

You want somebody to feel sorry for you, hard luck ... it sucks, sure. But pointing out other peoples "evil" as an excuse ... just makes you deserve the responce "what a low life".

First of all, let me educate you beyond the obvious propaganda that you were fed with in your youth. We gave you the ball, and we're going to take it away from you too ... and let me educate you, why.

You claim yourself to be a good guy, because the nazis murdered millions of jews. Well, somebody murdered 4000 Americans, on 9/11, 2001. And what did you do ... the US went on a killing spree and murdered over a million people. There are children born deformed, as a result of US campaign. In Vietnam, the US didn't even have anything to revenge against ... US soldiers just went on a killing spree in Mai Lai (and many other villages), and sprayed the forrests with pestisites, killing another million civilians.

But, who cares ... they're goons, right. YOU, you are a good guy ... murdering people in foreign countries, like Afghanistan, right? No, sorry ... you're their to hug kids. We just have TV shows on here in Europe, showing how soldiers in Afghanistan call on helicopters and artillery fire to kill a man, woman and their donkey in the desert. Well, they're probably terrorists ... after all, they were armed with a donkey, and if that wasn't crime enough ... they were even travelling across their OWN DESERT.

The nazis are bad? Do you have any clue, as to how many people the Germans accused the Jews of being responsible for the death of? This is a part of history, your not told about right ... the starvation of Germans, after WWI. The Germans were goated into WWI, because the slavic people wanted more territory. And they wanted "German" or old prussian territory. They'd never get it without a war ...

After WWI, Germany lost a lot of territory in the east. Millions of Germans "vanished". That's the official count, not the inofficial, because at this time, Europe was like China. Only a small portion of the population was actually registered, and then only in local church books. Leaving millions of unregistered population.

The US went on a killing spree across the world, over 4000 people, and murdered over a million people. Yeah, I know it's officially just 100 thousand. But it's over a million ... and even if it's was only a hundred thousand. Hell if you can murder a hundred thousand, for 4000 people dead. What does that give the Nazis right to do, over a 10 million peoples' death? After all, the Jews claiming a war on the German people ... took the responsibility for it, as these people died from the starvation period that followed the bank crisis after WWI.

So, you think that somebody attacked the World Trade Centers, and caused the death of 4000 civilians is a reason to go to war and murder a million people?

Well, if that is the logic you use ... then you just successfully excused what the Nazis did ... and even if that isn't enough. You also have a money crisis in the US, and whome are you accusing of it ... if not the bankers.

That's exactly what the nazis did ... are you getting the picture yet?

Just because some guy named Bin Ladin, is accused of having caused 9/11, doesn't give the US the right to go on a killing spree to murder people. Anymore than it did the Nazis of Germany.

You, were supposed to lead by good example ... by intellect. And instead of going to war, to investigate, and make sure your findings were correct, before acting.

The US did none of the above ... just like the Nazis of Germany, they found a good scape goat to accuse for the crime. And then went on a war, they'd already planned, to accomplish their greedy plans.

Well news flash for ya, it's not the "German" that made the nazis bad. Nor is it the "Nazi" that made them bad ... it's not "they were white, with blonde hair" that made them bad. Because they were all dark haired, not blonde. And it isn't their hairstyle, or their facial lift or lack thereof ... that made them bad.

What made the nazis bad, is precisely the same thing that makes the US bad ...

edit on 23/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

According to Western intelligence officials, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave the order to the elite Quds Force unit following a recent emergency meeting of Iran's National Security Council in Tehran held to discuss a specially-commissioned report into the implications for Iran of the Assad regime's overthrow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

First thing comes to mind, how would western intelligence know this?
And why make it public?

More and more people are not buying this B.S. from our propaganda media.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by RimDaas

It wasn't the 'leader of Iran', it was Ayatollah Yousef Sanei, a demoted Ayatollah who supports the Iranian opposition.

It would be nice if you check what you say every once in awhile.

Doesn't matter, he should be bombed too, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
It's almost amusing to hear westerners constantly break the America down and support a nation like Iran.

America the bad guy above Iran? No way. These wars are in my best interests in the long run.

These wars are in YOUR best interest?
We are fighting wars for you?
Who are you what do you get out if it?

Secondly, what country is America? Never heard of it.

Third, the people of Iran are good people.
I support them as much as I support people of the U.S.
But that doesn't mean I support their government and their foreign policy.
And I think I'm in the majority when it comes to that.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Next time you're walking through his home town with enough fire power and training strapped to your back to take out at least 100 of them, remind yourself that YOU are the reason an 8 year old kid has a bomb strapped to his back.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

I must be quite evil.

are you evil or just un-caring/sociopathic?

How would you feel if people burst into your home town shooting anyone who dared question their authority?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
the west has intelligence? R O F L EPIC FAIL
should have known by just the title it was a false story, lol, is it the same intelligence thats kept us in war for like 190 of our 220+ years of existence?
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has stated numerous times he wants peace, (and taken out of context numerous times)but at what cost? being forced to give up free energy? and sell all oil for super profit? isn't that what is really going on, and the fact they want to push price of oil onto euro standard instead of US dollars,, THATS THE REAL REASON has nothing to do w nukes, im pretty sure with all the dirty bombs in the world they could "" BUY"" SOME you know just like Iraq had wmd(sic) im sure they could get some too, have they, no? if they have , when have they used them? lets look at all the countries that do have nuke/nuke waste,,, they are all maniacs including my own beautiful usa this entire bs is to get iran to stay on oil and not change oil prices to euro, we are already doing a bang up job of the other countries that wanted to switch from oil on US dollar to euro, is it really that hard to see i say every large country in the world should have a nuke, if everyone has one no one can bully the other, and thats the other half, if they get them how can we threaten them, well i for one are tired of my freakin country bullying everyone, which is even more funny that the usa is trying to pass all kinds of laws in the country/school systems to stop bullying, but then kids get out of school and we re teach them to bully people/countries?
i think if we go to war with iran it will break the camels back internally,
i for one will act up, im tired of sending kids to war, killing people we don't know and haven't done anything to us is getting very very old, seeing children bodies chewed up by my tax dollars 54% of countries money is spent on war, and we have no clue what is wrong with the country and why its failing? lol i can only guess

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
It's almost amusing to hear westerners constantly break the America down and support a nation like Iran.

We're not supporting Iran, we're defending against senseless murder for greed.

Massive difference.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by UDHR19
The more I read, the more I hate this world.
If I had the stones for it, I would probably blow my brains out.
Evolution has failed because of human corruption and greed and because we fail to stand up against the "few".
This is not a world for children to grow up in.
Nature is being raped every single day. Species are decimated for profit, in the name of economics and growth.
Wars are waged for natural resources that belong to all on this earth.
Lies are accepted as truth, truth as lies.
People are being forced to work as slaves to serve the "few".
We explore Mars, but yet we seem unable to sort things out on this planet.
The Banks take trillions, while children starve and die horrible deaths, because of starvation or diseases that could easily be cured or prevented.

Humans will never stand together as one and that shall be their undoing.

How do people sleep at night?

This is the best thing I've ever read on ATS and It deserves a thread of its own.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I have just heard that the UK, France, USA are close to an invasion of Syria, in fact it will happen within hours, we are seeing planes leave UK over the last few days going to middle east bases.
I am certain that Russia & China have now had enough of UK aggression and they will see this invasion by the west as the last straw, Iran have ordered attacks to be made on UK cities, we are already seeing waste bins being taken from Norwich and places where bombs could be put.
I really do feel it in my bones that we are on a slippery slope towards WW3, only today Russia have placed new S400 missiles in Europe towards the UK, seen as number one enemy the last 3 years.
This war is going to get dirty, and seeing as the worlds money situation is in such a mess the powers that be will see war as a god sent thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Well, what would you expect from a peaceful country that wants Israel obliterated from the earth.

Remind us all why Iran isn't too pleased with Israel again?

What's the difference between 'wanting Israel obliterated from the earth' and 'actually obliterating the Palestinians from the earth'?

Surely doing, is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than wanting to retaliate against the initial crimes?
edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes,
1. Are those pictures representing Iranian children?
2. Are you suggesting that US Soldiers have not butchered children & raped women in past and recent conflicts?
3. Are you suggesting that the few pictures you have found of US soldiers being kind to children somehow negates the the invasion, the war crimes, the murder of civilians in recent and past conflicts?
4. Do you have pictures of US soldiers being kind to the children of Vietnam too?

Iraq:

Moon says soldiers devised cruel tricks to play on Iraqi kids. “Whenever we arrived in an area, we did so along with support vehicles with the radios, tractor trailers, bulldozers, and graters,” he says. “So we would park those in a circle with yellow police tape around. Iraqis had to stand outside that tape as we stood inside the tape, armed and ready. That was our little base of operations. Soldiers would place a $20 bill in the sand with a little bit showing and walk over to the other side of the vehicles and wait for a kid to charge under the tape to try to get the bill, which was equal to an average monthly salary there. If some kid was stupid enough to take the bait they would chase him, trying to hit him with the end of their bayonet or the butt of their rifle.”

Vietnam

The men tell of the killing of civilians--men, women and children. They tell of rape and disembowelment. Torturing prisoners. Cutting off ears as trophies. Throwing people out of helicopters, with contests to see who can throw a prisoner the farthest. Stoning a child to death for fun. Massacring entire villages and putting them to the torch.

And they tell how all these things were not aberrations, or deviations from the normal code of conduct, but standard operating procedures--fostered, encouraged, and expected.

Iraq

Moon says his section sergeant would rally the troops every day in the motor pool with, “I hope I get to kill me a haji today. I hope I get to shoot somebody today.”

Moon tells me of a soldier in his tent who used to boast of swerving intentionally to hit the kids that rushed to pick the food tossed by patrol members and to run over the food so the kids couldn’t get it. “It was a game,” Moon said. “When the soldier who had thrown the food asked him why he had done it he said, ‘Yeah, I want to hit one of them. I want to kill one of those kids.’ ”

Moon brought back a video that shows his sergeant declaring, “The difference between an insurgent and an Iraqi civilian is whether they are dead or alive.” Moon explains the thinking: “If you kill a civilian he becomes an insurgent because you retroactively make that person a threat.”

Vietnam

Soldier after soldier (all honorably discharged, many decorated) explains that the Vietnamese were not considered human. They were "gooks," and there was no clear difference between Viet Cong and civilians. If the gook was dead, it was Viet Cong. One man says that his unit never went through a village without destroying it, unless they just didn't have time. Another tells of how he called in a gunship to fire on certain coordinates, but it turned out to be a false alarm. Just for the hell of it, the chopper blew up a hut, killing two babies. They were bored and tired of flying around without killing something. Such incidents were common, he says.

Iraq

“An Iraqi was once selling soda out of a motorcycle to soldiers in a waiting convoy,” says Moon. “In the side-car was his seven-to-eight-year-old child. When the man refused to go away, the MP on patrol put him to the ground with a gun to his head and started stripping his vehicle and searching it. They then took the child, picked it up into the air, and threw it full force onto the ground. I didn’t see the child get up.”

Vietnam

The My Lai massacre was made to appear as if it was a rogue operation, and Lieutenant William Calley became the scapegoat. These soldiers dared to tell us that there were thousands of massacres just like My Lai. The government lied to the American people about the nature of the war, and sought to discredit those who spoke out against it.

You want to explain all that Seabag?

I call what you did propaganda, the pure evil kind. Because you know better.
To use these images to mask mass murder, and to suggest that US soldiers make
better loving parents than people from the Middle East, or anywhere else in the world
smacks of racism wrapped in nationalism.

www.progressive.org...
www.cinescene.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Just because your nation isn't in the lime light doesn't mean you're not guilty of the same things. Unbelievable.. just because your evil is in the history books doesn't wash away hundreds of years of wrong.

I won't be accepting the blame for our counties' crusading ways or any of our ancestors either dude.

I wasn't the one being paid to pull triggers or drop bombs, I was back home ready to defend my great nation in the unlikely event anyone would ever actually invade, whilst begging the government not to commit murder in my name.

You pay for your own evil pal.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Hello

Do you realise that you've just posted the exact propaganda WE'RE ALL ALREADY TALKING ABOUT and said "it can't be propaganda, because, here's the exact same story from a different, really well known propaganda source."

I'd pray for guidance if you're really concerned about good and evil girl, decision making may not be your strongest asset!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

fantastic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join