It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I call BS on this one.

"According to Western Intelligence officials"...are these the same officials who got the info for Iraqi WMD's? Or perhaps it's the same ones who found proof Osama Bin Laden and Saddam orchestrating 911?

The sad thing is that many people including members of ATS will take the word of these unnamed Western intelligence officials.

Don't get me wrong, the "Supreme Leader" is no saint but he wouldn't leak this information to a group of Western intelligence officials

Another thing I would like to add is that the title of the article is "Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West".

Why "fresh terror attacks"?

When is the last time Iran has attacked the West?

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Agreed 100%.

Let's just say that hypothetically speaking there was some sort of merit to this story. Why would we be surprised?
We have crippled them them economically, overthrown their government THREE TIMES in the last 60 years or so (including the western-style, secular, democratically-inspired republic of the '50's), funded and supplied BOTH SIDES of their civil war, and gave chemical weapons, intelligence, and money to Saddam Huessein to use against them in the Iraq-Iran War.

Why WOULDN'T they be advocating guerrilla warfare and terrorist attacks against the United States?

Maybe people wouldn't hate us so much if we weren't such incredible douchebags when it comes to foreign policy in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Why is it the best post you have seen in a long time? This is what the mainstream media does except this attempt is done in pictures and not words... Bias and not the truth by a long stretch. A couple of photos doesn't mean US or Allied soldiers are not killing children in the middle east, but I'm sure this left a warm fuzzy feeling while children continue to die in the real world, hey?.

I'm sure if we dug enough we could find Syrian, Libyan and other soldiers doing the same thing with children also whilst finding US and Allied soldiers pictured doing some very nasty things to innocent people. God Bless.....

Know whats even funnier? The kid with the fake bombs strapped around him is wearing a Nike T-Shirt
Just do it
edit on 23-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
What is unbelievable is your ignorance ...

Wow. I guess you have it all figured out don't you? Thanks for the history lesson but Nazi Germany has nothing to do with this war. By the way, when did I ever say war was ok in my post? I didn't.

Explain to me why NATO is still involved since America is the big bad wolf? By your rational other members of NATO shouldn't be helping out and washing their hands of this 'sin'.

By the way, if NATO forces are still involved then that respectful countries that are aiding the U.S. should be just as guilty. Your anti-American attitude will get you far on ATS, however, in real life you should probably stare in a mirror.. stars don't seem so important now, do they?

ETA: I know what I did while I was there.. I helped people, and clothed them for the winter.. I know I made a positive difference. Your rhetoric and name calling is fine with me because I know you probably haven't even left your neighborhood.. you obviously are reading too many Alex Jones and Wikileaks. Good for you buddy.. but guess what? War has been apart of human nature for thousands of years.. since when did the U.S. become the one that has to bring peace to the world? Why don't YOU do something and start a movement, or revolution? Oh right.. cause you don't truly care, you just hate the U.S. .. I see it's easier to blame the bully right? Deny Ignorance.

Peace,
31B
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
by fresh does he mean a different technique or style of terror...

Maybe the same terror as the CIA and other US proxy agencies.

...or more of the same ineffective stuff they've been doing. it must suck to be a country that's soon to be the least relevant place on Earth.

If your talking about the USA, your spot on. It must suck killing innocents for profit, killing innocents for regime change, killing innocents and using dictators to justify it. Now funding terrorist groups also... Congratulations..

and Syria is still going to fall.

Fall to what? Syria aint going anywhere.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I had to come in because I thought the OP was believing the propaganda....whew...so glad he called bull#!

Handing the guy below me an A and stealing his O..lol
edit on 23-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP
I agree it is completely BS. As always the usual propaganda terror crap from the westerns.

It really IS sad to see some members of ATS swallowing these words from the so called western intelligence officials.
The picture post is disgusting and couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. George Carlin

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Really? You post all this information about the United States and then when Iran actually comes out and supports Terrorist once again, as they have done, openly, many times, you call BS and tell us the United States did it.

Youre the best man, good guy.
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I agree.. members are so sour about the U.S. they make statements supporting countries that are just as horrible.. calling them poor innocent lambs. Truly sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow!! I think the OP should change the thread title to:

I Hate America!!!! Never have I seen such hatred for one country!!
The ignorance here astounds me and I am not talking about 9/11!!

Most of you remind me of a famous scene from Jaws when the Mayor
refused to close the beach. After all according to him it was just a little
shark if it was a shark at all! Hooper realizing that they are dealing
with a Great White, says to the mayor:

I don't think either of one you are familiar with our problems. Hooper: I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and BITES YOU ON THE ASS!

imdb.com

Many of you are frolicking in the ocean swimming with a real threat, waiting for it to
swim up and bite you on the ass!! Only the jihadists don't just want your ass they want
your head!!

Pay attention you are the bait!!

I'm all for conspiracies, but Enough! Everything is not a conspiracy!! The whole
point in seeing through something, is to see something else through it!

Pax

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Really? You post all this information about the United States and then when Iran actually comes out and supports Terrorist once again, as they have done, openly, many times, you call BS and tell us the United States did it.

Youre the best man, good guy.
edit on 23-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

what terrorist attacks have Iran sponsored

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Plenty.. goto google and do a search.. stop expecting people to do YOUR research.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Wow!! I think the OP should change the thread title to:

I Hate America!!!! Never have I seen such hatred for one country!!
The ignorance here astounds me and I am not talking about 9/11!!

Most of you remind me of a famous scene from Jaws when the Mayor
refused to close the beach. After all according to him it was just a little
shark if it was a shark at all! Hooper realizing that they are dealing
with a Great White, says to the mayor:

I don't think either of one you are familiar with our problems. Hooper: I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and BITES YOU ON THE ASS!

imdb.com

Many of you are frolicking in the ocean swimming with a real threat, waiting for it to
swim up and bite you on the ass!! Only the jihadists don't just want your ass they want
your head!!

Pay attention you are the bait!!

I'm all for conspiracies, but Enough! Everything is not a conspiracy!! The whole
point in seeing through something, is to see something else through it!

Pax

all this stem's from 9/11 ,and i think your post says it all you watch too much tv and you are brain washed , dam you can even quote the lines of a film from 30 years ago

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Plenty.. goto google and do a search.. stop expecting people to do YOUR research.

bs your saying they have done attacks your supposed to provide were you have got this info from , i smell bs you can not provide a link because it hasn't happened the only terrorists are the cia,mi5,mossad

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

the Nike shirt and blue jeans the little boy is wearing is American,
reply to post by michaelbrux

Western possibly, American unlikely, Chinese-made more likely.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No need.. goto a search engine and type in two words.. 'Iran' and 'terrorism'. The point of citing a source is if the source isn't easily found.. this is extremely easy but apparently your set on what Alex Jones is saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

No need.. goto a search engine and type in two words.. 'Iran' and 'terrorism'. The point of citing a source is if the source isn't easily found.. this is extremely easy but apparently your set on what Alex Jones is saying.

its nothing to do with alex jones ,the only terrorist attack i know of is the Bulgaria bus bomb and the only link to Iran was what the Zionist leader said 10 minutes after it happened .

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join