It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I fear that fear is always the equation...
Sorry I called you a moron... I didn't mean that...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

that's mighty kind of you.

that's the first time, i think, i've been called a moron on a forum and then someone withdrew it.

it usually sticks.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yep, theyre training them right out of diapers to kill.

Father says to son - "now son, you must wear this explosive belt and run into a crowd, make sure you are yelling Allah Ahkbar to announce your intentions. Once you press the detonator button the first drop of your blood you spill saves you and you then go to heaven to become intercessory for 70 family members and you get 72 perpetual virgins. Oh and make sure you mention my name!"

Father thinks - "I hope he buys this bullsh*t, i don't want to have to blow myself up to get to heaven".

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by foodstamp

that's mighty kind of you.

that's the first time, i think, i've been called a moron on a forum and then someone withdrew it.

it usually sticks.

I will put it back to you for the "you strapped it on" comment.

Typical I am with everything said against other countries , they all bad !!

The controlled media is so glad too have the millions like you who lap this stuff up without ANY proof,

You have been witness to WHAT ?? Passive agression ??

More like Passive defense , walking on eggshells with Bomb everything down people like yourselves who LIVE to HATE.

Yes, YOU.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's almost amusing to hear westerners constantly break the America down and support a nation like Iran.

All dogma is bad. In this case politically correct thinking and tolerance is the dogma. Dogma because it puts a sentiment that everyone's freedom is more valuable even than the very basic human traits of survival, prosperity and even one's own personal freedoms and beliefs.

In the end the American Liberal Dogma of the day is not in your own best interests, the basic arguments that put America in the position of bully and aggressor while true do not address the reasons why it is necessary, philosophy is of course viral it was and always will be the very first form of viral entertainment that existed, philosophy drives your way of life, there is of course not one single liberal who could exist under the "philosophies" of radical Islam particularly from a POV of being allowed to live as they do, LIVE being the operative word, Homosexuals would be eliminated, women would be forced into dress codes and marginalized as the two leading affects on our culture

In the end we will war with Iran for no other reason than our 2 philosophies simply can not coexist they are polar opposites, while Oil and Greed are side effects that conservatives may well take advantage of and much of the emotion will come from those who practice moronic religious intolerance in the end it is the Liberal agenda that is being defended it is the Liberality of the West that radical Islam is a threat to and the truest driving force for this war are the same freedoms that those who bash America actually practice the very people who defend Iran are the ones who are most threatened by the Viral Philosophy of radical Islam

In short, please stop this Iranian defense nonsense while you drink beer, practice sex before marriage, advocate abortion and same sex marriage. In the end if America became even partially dominated by Islamic law be it internally or simply because globally this was adopted as philosophical truth it won't be the conservatives or the Christians who's lives actually change for the worse. Straight White Males will have no problem in a society where divorce, alimony and child support go away, Christians will have no problem with daughters who stay home at night, Mormons wont mind not being allowed to drink. Many men will quite be happy with being able to marry a 16 yr old virgin that faces death if she strays, Most conservatives wont mind not having to see drag queens make out in the supermarket around their children.

The people you bash for fighting radical Islam at the source are in the end the same who are really ONLY defending YOU. I am a fairly liberal guy but i support my nations actions because I am self centered, and NO, another cultures freedoms are not more important than my own. I like being single and having multiple monogamous partners lol, I really enjoy a nice glass of wine, I want my daughters to have careers one of them happens to be a Lesbian I'd prefer she not be jailed or stoned and many other semi selfish reasons.

America the bad guy above Iran? No way. These wars are in my best interests in the long run.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Good call bro, on this obviously fake propaganda article, S & F. They are now using the chemical weapons, and the whole 9 yards trick. At least JDavis and others on BI get the truth:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I call BS to, but I wouldn't blame Iran if they really felt like that!

I would. They just would hit the riff raff who has no say anyway and they do not gain any strategic advantage either

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

There's a big difference between supporting/defending and accepting/tolerating sir
just because you disagree with another religion or culture doesn't give you or anyone else the right to change or destroy it..
it's a childish urge to fear that which you don't understand,to want to destroy what you cannot control..
tend to your own lawn before complaining about someone else's,those radicals. the people that brought you 911 and your loss of freedom and rights is being fully supported by YOUR very own government..
And for you to sit there and say these wars are in your best interest,while tens of thousands of men women and children die,speaks volumes about the person that you are..a complete ignoranus.
edit on 22-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Got to keep Iran as the bad guy. That's all this article is. Can't have people seeing Iran as something other than what the news shows you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The more I read, the more I hate this world.
If I had the stones for it, I would probably blow my brains out.
Evolution has failed because of human corruption and greed and because we fail to stand up against the "few".
This is not a world for children to grow up in.
Nature is being raped every single day. Species are decimated for profit, in the name of economics and growth.
Wars are waged for natural resources that belong to all on this earth.
Lies are accepted as truth, truth as lies.
People are being forced to work as slaves to serve the "few".
We explore Mars, but yet we seem unable to sort things out on this planet.
The Banks take trillions, while children starve and die horrible deaths, because of starvation or diseases that could easily be cured or prevented.

Humans will never stand together as one and that shall be their undoing.

How do people sleep at night?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"According to Western Intelligence officials"...LLOOOOOLLL

Yeah according to people who killed American citizens on 9/11,
yes I will believe what they have to say about Iran

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UDHR19

Very well written, wev'e lost control of our governments,but there is much that is good in this world,more good people than not,you are not alone,in fact you are from a family of billions,the world is beautiful and we are here for a very brief time,there will always be trouble in the world,always has,enjoy your life never give up and don't let it get you down..
edit on 23-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, i have a question. Do you happen to have any pictures of our soldiers hugging innocent children shortly before they were killed by US drone strikes?
edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, what would you expect from a peaceful country that wants Israel obliterated from the earth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I love all these arm chair experts on ATS. Must be nice to know exactly what's going on with the luxury of never actually having been there.

I have pictures on my computer and external hard drive of pictures of me and my other friends hugging civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, spending time with the youth, and doing good things for villagers. Most of you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and believe everything you see in alternative news.

While I do not deny that the U.S. has had involvement in wrong doings, we have also done really good things for these people. This site really pisses me off when other members from different countries take pop shots at the U.S. when their government is just as guilty in history.

Just because your nation isn't in the lime light doesn't mean you're not guilty of the same things. Unbelievable.. just because your evil is in the history books doesn't wash away hundreds of years of wrong.

Go ahead though, I'm sure I have lured in the flamers for having said this.. don't be surprised if your response sits there and festers.

ETA: Seabag, I completely agree with your post
but your point is falling on deaf ears.. this site has turned in to a hate site for the U.S. The politicians are the culprits.. the blue collar service member is really actually trying to make a difference. I know because I was actually there.
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by UDHR19
The more I read, the more I hate this world.
If I had the stones for it, I would probably blow my brains out.
Evolution has failed because of human corruption and greed and because we fail to stand up against the "few".
This is not a world for children to grow up in.
Nature is being raped every single day. Species are decimated for profit, in the name of economics and growth.
Wars are waged for natural resources that belong to all on this earth.
Lies are accepted as truth, truth as lies.
People are being forced to work as slaves to serve the "few".
We explore Mars, but yet we seem unable to sort things out on this planet.
The Banks take trillions, while children starve and die horrible deaths, because of starvation or diseases that could easily be cured or prevented.

Humans will never stand together as one and that shall be their undoing.

How do people sleep at night?

Here's a hint.... stop reading.., and be happy !!!!
Evolution can't produce greed because evolution didn't happen.
My children are happy and healthy and see the future ahead of them is bright because they look up
Do you live in a house that is on land that was once wilderness. So....!!!
So you think you have a partial claim on the oil in Iran or land you don't own?
That's been the case for thousands of years.
Wages are a blessing. Having no work at all is a curse.
Exploration is why you live the way you do now and have the things you do
Don't accuse the banks... who did you help today?

You are apart from most others in your attitude

I sleep better than you because I see the stars while you look at the mud.

edit on 23-8-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

While I do not deny that the U.S. has had involvement in wrong doings, we have also done really good things for these people. This site really pisses me off when other members from different countries take pop shots at the U.S. when their government is just as guilty in history.

edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Do you see other governments ordering attacks on civilians everyday while claiming they've killed 10 more terrorists? Do you see other governments setting up bases all around the world? The US government is very powerful and could have brought change to the world. They could have helped Africa or other poor countries. They could have tried to bring peace to places. Instead, they decided to fight an expensive war on terrorism which has helped no one and has killed many.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
No BS here, look at these links..

Iranian.com

the telegraph.co uk

So you see this is NOT propaganda! When are the majority of you gonna realize, Iran leadership is NOT our pal!
There are radical Muslims that want to kill us. Geeze learn how to discern good from evil!!!

Pax

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

"They could have tried to bring peace to places. Instead, they decided to fight an expensive war on terrorism which has helped no one and has killed many.”

Yep, killed many terrorists (Spoiler ----------> cowards who hide behind innocent people)
boom boom bang bang lie down your dead, Pink floyd.
edit on 23-8-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That is just propaganda ...

Take a look at the bigger picture. Why would the people of the middle east, want Sria, Lybia and Egypt out of the way? What did their leaders do, that made the people decide they should be "removed"?

Terrorism?

Try this scenario, for the middle-east.

Maybe ... I do not put it, beyond their scenario to have supported some minor "tactical" groups, to revenge deaths in the middle-east.

In their minds, it was better than to go to war ...

So, where does the youth disagree ... all that Assad, Mubarak and Ghaddafi did, was stand still and not move a muscle when the US attacked Iraq.

So the people are removing these men, for having stood by, while a million people where inhialated by the western forces in the middle east. It's "Mao tze dong" of the middle east. Rising against the empress, who shares her bed with westerners. Maybe not a "culturla revolution" ... yet.

And the US, with Nato, is "supporting" the rebels. And aiding them in this, because they hope that by supporting them, they will gain their favor.

So what you are looking at, is the US is never going to attack Iran. Because if they did, it would mean that the weapons that Syria, Lybia had, is going to be used to fight American soldiers in Iran. They won't be standing on the side-lines anymore.

But, try this on as well ...

The youth, may very well know ... that Khameini and the Iran leaders, aren't as "anti-western" as they claim. They may very well, seek to "remove" them as well.

In fact, I'd bet this is their goal ... and this is what Khameini is actually referring to.

So, the US ain't going to attack Iran ... but Israel is probably scared out of their panties and yielling fuster cluck, because it also sees this possibility, that in near future, they'll be facing a whole bunch of youth in the middle-east. New faces, new ideas, and they'll be armed to the teeth ... with nuclear power.

So, Israel is lobbying for the nuclear power plants, to be destroyed ... Khameini is lobbying for the destruction of the rebels.

And the entire west, is in a big DEEP-DOH ... trying their best, to play safe and kiss some butt, that they think is going to be the future rulers of the middle-east.

Let's all give mister George W. Bush, senior and junior ... a big set of applaud, for their immense accomplishment, in making the world ... a lot less safe.

HURRA! HURRA! HURRA!

edit on 23/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join