It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
[
its nothing to do with alex jones ,the only terrorist attack i know of is the Bulgaria bus bomb and the only link to Iran was what the Zionist leader said 10 minutes after it happened .

the other claims of terrorist attacks that was supposed to have been backed by Iran was on surprise surprise Israel so the only links what so ever between Iran and terrorism are from the Zionists

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Don't get me wrong, the "Supreme Leader" is no saint but he wouldn't leak this information to a group of Western intelligence officials

Yup exactly, I call BS on this also. Seems like Israel is getting real desperate.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wish sourcing on articles were better. Western Intelligence Officials... who from what intelligence agency. This pretty vague. They might as well say many "PEOPLE" are saying Irans Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West. what people are saying this and from where.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
No BS here, look at these links..

Iranian.com

the telegraph.co uk

So you see this is NOT propaganda! When are the majority of you gonna realize, Iran leadership is NOT our pal!
There are radical Muslims that want to kill us. Geeze learn how to discern good from evil!!!

Pax

Ah, i see.
Government invading other countries and killing their citizens on a daily basis with drone strikes and such = good, citizens of said countries wanting to kill us in retaliation for our prolonged interference and senseless killing of their citizens = evil.
I understand now....

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wow!! I think the OP should change the thread title to:

I Hate America!!!! Never have I seen such hatred for one country!!
The ignorance here astounds me and I am not talking about 9/11!!

Talk about ignorance and a self inflated ego.
There is no country called AMERICA!
That is something you made up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
any one agree that the FBI or CIA will brain wash
some one to do terroist attacks for them?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

the Nike shirt and blue jeans the little boy is wearing is American,
reply to post by michaelbrux

Western possibly, American unlikely, Chinese-made more likely.

the Chinese are well known for the all the cotton they grow and their production of denim; they find the fabric useful for many types of work, especially rustling cattle, which is another thing strongly associated with China.

But where was the suicide bomb made? appears to be poorly constructed. i'd be worried the thing would self detonate...that's a brave boy.

if i were a young person forced to fight for my freedom, i'd prefer a rifle to a suicide vest. at least with a rifle you get the opportunity to have a pleasant memory of valor before death...what better way can a person be told that they have no chance of success in a running gun battle with invaders, so just take these explosives and blow yourself up with it...that's your best chance to make a difference.

I believe the Iranian Supreme Leader did order Fresh Terror and wants it delivered to the West. I assume his beliefs from early last month haven't changed, that the advent of the Mahdi is nigh, and we all know that everyone needs to look busy when the boss is around...so it makes perfect sense that he said these things and they are entirely consistent with Iranian talking points.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrWh0

I have a question! Star of david? Propaganda

yes brilliant like i was saying the only terrorist are mossad , cia , mi5 ,that's were the fresh attacks will be coming from

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

And all I can say about your avatar is it reflects your intelligence level!!
Any high school kid these days can site one of the most famous movies of our time.

To the people whom do not believe Iran is a threat. Here is a look through history!
Especially for you seethetruth, who claims Iran has not attacked anyone!

List of terrorist attacks abroad

Partial list of terrorist attacks abroad

No Date Description of act

1 Nov 4, 1979

66 American diplomats were taken hostage and held for 444 days in Tehran

2 Nov 20, 1979 Seizure of Grand Mosque in Mecca, which ended in blood

3 April 18, 1983

A truck loaded with explosives blew up in front of the American embassy in Beirut. 63 were killed and 120 more were injured. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

4 Oct. 23, 1983

The headquarters of the U.S. Marines in Beirut was destroyed in a suicide attack .242 dead, 80 seriously wounded. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

5 Oct. 23, 1983---Terrorisme & intégrisme

edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: Big External quote snipped - link below

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It is obvious people do not read links so I made it easier for
you.

ncr-iran.org

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

See, I wasn't going to make it that easy for him/her.. anyone that is not lazy could have found this information but SeeTheTruth and his fanclub (evidently by the stars he's obtained in his ignorant posts) do not know how to find simple information. If it's not photoshopped or YouTube video then forget it.

None the less, Iran is a radical muslim breeding ground that wants nothing more than to convert the entire world to their views. Everyone thinks it's soooo bad with the U.S. in charge just imagine if Iran/N. Korea/Russia was the big kid on this mud ball. Members on this site don't use critical thinking anymore.. instead they jump happily on that hate wagon with all the other morons. They will be the agents of their own demise. Good post.

edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Just in time for a false flag attack to happen before the election. Like we didn't see this coming.

Everyone have your cameras ready and if the attack happens near you take lots of pictures for the investigation afterwards. Just don't let the alphabet agencies "borrow" them without having extra copies.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrWh0

Nice with your pictures of american's helping out Iraqi children...but what you don't realize is that they killed more than they helped.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You misquoted him.

It was Seabag who originally posted that collage of disinformation, and it was Dr Who and many others who called seabag out on his obvious propaganda campaign geared at those who can forget the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians over the last decade.

No hard feelings, just letting you know.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lol... "Western Intelligence"... I'm sorry. I just have to laugh at that one.

There is nothing "intelligent" about our alphabet agencies. Period.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I don't think anyone is going to argue that Assad isn't a baddie,there are much worse leaders but let me ask you a question,do you support the USA and western countries intervening in a civil war?if so why?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

you.

ncr-iran.org

Why are you linking me to a site that has nothing to do with what you say?

Can you read French? I can.

It's a hardline French anti Muslim site.

Be careful what you present as evidence now I am sensing desperation in your posts.

Would you like me to translate your own false evidence

Copyright © 2010 National Council of Resistance of Iran - Foreign Affairs Committee. All Rights Reserved.

^at the bottom of your source page....Foreign Affairs committee...doing Muslim secular propaganda skits in French too?

Lol it all links back to the same people.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oh it's all propaganda.. your source, her source.. doesn't matter and why this entire thread is a joke and coming to a full circle once again. This only reinforces those who are against your BS thread. Admit it.. you just don't like America and would rather believe anybody but.

Your kool-aid is tempting but anyone smart won't take a sip.
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

you.

ncr-iran.org

Is this the bs you look at in your spare time? I'm impressed. Usually people post something like religion of peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join