It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

This isn't BS. Terrorism is Iran’s largest export.

Petroleum is their biggest export.

The world's biggest exporter of terrorism is the United States military.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Here is an easy way to distinguish what is and isn’t terrorism; look at the children.

When you see kids being nurtured and sheltered it’s NOT terrorism:

When you see kids being used as expendable tools of violence and war it IS terrorism.

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If Iran really wanted to retaliate, why not use the revolutionary guard and not hezzbolah. Just doesn't make sense. Plus the Saudi ambassador plot was a bunch of nonsense, so if that is one of their supposed terror attacks then this whole article is b.s.

How many times can an article use the term 'regime'?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
by fresh does he mean a different technique or style of terror...

...or more of the same ineffective stuff they've been doing?

it must suck to be a country that's soon to be the least relevant place on Earth.

and Syria is still going to fall.

What a horrible person you are michaelbrux.

You do realise actual human beings live in Iran right?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Quit with the bs. Show me some of those infamous pictures of that beauty spa for terror suspects in Iraq. Or some of those nice videos of a bunch of our good 'ol lovable US soldiers massacring innocent civilians or beating up animals. How about some drone attack footage?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

of course you realize that since Israel, Iran and Syria's attacks in the West are all covert intelligence activities, I can make an accusation but won't bother to try and prove it; as trying to prove covert activities is impossible.

because I don't believe that the Shah of Iran was toppled and that the Iranian Revolution was all a ploy; it will be impossible for us to see eye to eye.

I'm still of the firm belief that Iran, Israel and Syria are intimately involved in a conspiracy to conquer America and they plot day in and day out to develop a formula that will allow them to achieve their ancient goal.

When Israel attempted to fake its own death in November 2005, its apparent that both Iran and Syria were involved in the operation; Spain and England were likely involved to some extent of course and because the US did not fall at that time, this trio had to continue acting out their roles for the world.

Iran's unprovoked aggression against the West is continuous and has never stopped.

the question is how is 'fresh' defined.

based on what i've seen...they couldn't possibly have any new techniques...but if they have, it would be interesting to see what the are.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Offense is a good defense strategy and that is what Iran is adopting. More so because Western allies like Saudi and Qatar are supplying weapons and men to Syrian rebels and causing civil war. Rising death toll is all blamed on Assad government.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

omg where did you get these pictures.
heck its all a mess with misplaced ideologies

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Iran is going to sponsor more terrorism??

What a surprise!!

This isn't BS. Terrorism is Iran’s largest export.

what terrorist attacks has iran sponsored then ,i dont know of any

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

when you don't have an army and tanks to fight back you fight back any way you can ,then your labelled a terrorist by the oppressors

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
snip
edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: One liner and huge quote removed

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's well known that 'Western Intelligence's' first port of call is Business Insider.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I must be an awful person...that would explain why i've had to witness Iran's passive aggression over the past few years.

either way, America is full of real people as well and i live in America, not Iran.

the Nike shirt and blue jeans the little boy is wearing is American, but the suicide vest is from their part of the world.

edit on 22-8-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If Iran really wanted to retaliate, why not use the revolutionary guard and not hezzbolah. Just doesn't make sense.

Because you do NOT attack the US army head on.

You use guerilla tactics if you value your life and country.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, I got a question.... How come when our young children took up ARMS in defense of a new nation called the united States.. We admired them for their courage and they were called patriots and heros?

Propaganda bleeds from your pores..... Or perhaps you've never had to fight in your life.....

Don't use pictures like this to spew your propaganda... It couldn't be farther from the truth and it's just plain disgusting..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
well you probably saw the tags on the boys' clothing while you were strapping the vest to him. mine was just an assumption.

fear is probably their problem...maybe the syrian and iranians feel its time to pay the price for the 30 years occupation of Lebanon and the assassination of their leaders; you probably feel they did that also out of fear for their lands. but what would I know about it as they don't do things like that.

i'm sure glad evil is not a real legal concept that anything can be done about. i must be quite evil.

edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: Ill-mannered quote removed

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, I got a question.... How come when our young children took up ARMS in defense of a new nation called the united States.. We admired them for their courage and they were called patriots and heros?

Propaganda bleeds from your pores..... Or perhaps you've never had to fight in your life.....

Don't use pictures like this to spew your propaganda... It couldn't be farther from the truth and it's just plain disgusting..

not directed at me, but i've got free time.

'our' children (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) were fighting an actual occupation force.

the syrians and iranians are fighting a pretend occupation that they created, in hopes that they could spin the world into chaos.

how 25,000 "terrorists" got into syria undetected and then did nothing but get killed, I will never know, but that is the story that is being told and believed...that tens of thousands of armed mercenaries, agents of western governments no less, moved to cities all across Syria and waited for the moment to attack.

sounds fishy to me personally, but that's the story assad is telling and the story you are selling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join