It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by seethetruth

Where are you from? Are you in the U.S.? If you are then i will make this simple! For pages now you have sat back and repeated others posts! Why? Because you are an extremely uneducated and a lazy person, based on what you have said!! Never mind that, you are entitled to your opinions as we all are! That is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! That my friend, is your right!!!!! If you were in IRAN you would not be able to speak of their government and military the way you have spoken about the U.S unless you wanted your tongue cut out!!!

The reason you are still posting without someone threatening you is because the Armed Forces, my relatives and ancestors have fought so that you may be able to safely express however you feel about anything!

YOU DO NOT HAVE THOSE RIGHTS IN IRAN!!!! Do you understand that one principal I don't want to overwhelm
your intelligence!!!!! You have a right to protect yourself and your property because many men fought so you would maintain that right

Now for the hard stuff: Qaddafi was the leader of of Libya when the jet was shot down over Lockerbie. The person charged and convicted was a member of the terrorist group The Guardians of Islamic Revolution, a terrorist group sponsored by Libya and supported by Iran!

That's enough for now
Pax

first of all i don't copy other peoples posts ,second the plane in lockerbie was not shot down it was blown up and that shows your level of intelligence and the man who was convicted of the lockerbie plane bombing was a scape goat ,the real people behind the bombing are still free,

you must be under the illusion that some how America's freedom was under threat , i my self am exforces and come from a family of military ,what you are forgetting is there is no terrorist threat ,

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

HEY! Take it easy! Although everyone is different...Soldiers are probably the Strongest Group of People who are against the idea of war.

I am "CIVILIAN" in the way the quotes denote but I work on occasion with the very Best of the U.S. Military. I am much older now and I have to stay in top shape to go on a JOB...as these 20 Somethings fly over terrain while I huff and puff. Still...they are not Bloodthirsty Murderers and for you to describe them so is a Dishonor as well as shows me how little you know about DUTY, HONOR, SERVICE, CODE and the fact that all these KIDS are VOLUNTEERS!

If I am asked to go..and I can say no now because of my age...I just go as the two times I did not I was miserable and worried the whole time. I have gotten to know their wives and a few kids and even though I feel I am too old to do this anymore...a crying plead from a team mates wife will have me on a plane.

They want me because they feel i am the best chance for their Husbands or Sons to come home alive as I am not prone to rash decisions. If I am asked to go...something is drastically wrong so I am brought in as a Problem Solver. I am not a...LET'S GET SUM! type of person but I am a man of peace who is Highly Trained and capable of extreme Violence.

My JOB is to find the people on the other side of an issue and resolve it...one way or another. We attempt to make alliances but with the right people and I can tell after all these years that the Guy with a look in his eyes that he want's me DEAD...is the guy I need to talk to...as if they are smiling and too hospitable...a Bomb is about to go off. We also need to make sure the Money is getting into the right persons hands and it is my job to make sure this person as well as his team KNOW with 100% knowledge...if they take the money and turn the other way from what we want...WE ARE THE BADDEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET TO F WITH! This is conveyed in a Archaic Animal Like Way...but it is imperative that when we leave...they KNOW...not just think maybe or it could be a possibility...BUT KNOW...if I have to come back with my team...we will be coming for THEM PERSONALLY! Not a associated Group or even others who are in with their Team or even the same side as they are...BUT WE WILL COME FOR THEM!

This is done by preparation...research...training...and Mental Will and Flexibility of a persons mind to not respond or deal from a position of HATE or LOATHING or UNKNOWLEDGEABLE.based BIGOTRY. I just have to make them not only understand but believe that I REALLY DON'T CARE what their cause or ability to prove their claims of their right or abilities...I CARE ABOUT ONE THING...I don't wish to find myself back here and make your wife a widower and you parents if alive without a Son. I let them know I loath Violence but if they renege on the deal...I and my team will collect the Money in one form or another. Thankfully I am GOOD at this and seldom do we have to go back.

These Kids to me MEN in reality with wives and kids and family...are the VERY BEST OF HUMANITY as they do a job that saves lives while placing their lives at stake to help people they have just met. If you have seen 1% of the EVIL I have and people in some areas of the World especially the Middle East...use Religion as an excuse to perform some of the most VILE AND TORTUROUS ACTS that I have ever seen. If it were you and your family's home that this type would invade...Rape the Women and Children...then shoot a Young Girl in the Head after Raping her and tell you to drive a truck loaded with explosives into a Check Point as you are Handcuffed to the steering wheel and told if you don't do this they will shoot the rest of your family after they Rape them Again both Wife and Boy's or Girl's...you would DO IT! Then after your dead they rape them again and shoot them in the Head or use one of the Children as a Soldier Trap as they lock explosives with Ball Bearings to the kids body and send them walking toward a target while they have a cell phone wired for detonation. You know NOTHING!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Regardless of past mistakes...be happy and consider the World Lucky it is the U.S. that is the Super Power. Any other country with the scale of power the U.S. Currently has would be a NIGHTMARE on a Global Scale!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
there are some people in this thread that are more bothered about how many star's the other person has ,and because they disagree with him he feels the need to insult and write in a certain way to provoke annoyance i think these people should grow up and use ats for what it is meant for discussion with out insults and the right to disagree with out name calling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freedombytruth

Can anyone tell me what the Hell the Star and Points are for anyways? As that applies to this topic...it is in my opinion that a Good Leader is a person who will do and say the things that need to be done and said regardless of popular opinion.

When we get a U.S. President who is more concerned about being reelected or being Popular at the expense of doing or saying things that are necessary to protect and effect people in a positive way...then that is the sign of a POOR LEADER!

Too many times have we had Leaders whether they be a President or a Congressman or Senator who wastes time and LIVES by waiting to see what the poles say about how people support an action or not. This is especially bad when they do not do the right thing because they desire to be popular. A Great Leader does not desire Power but has Power thrust upon them and makes choices based on what is the right choice that being...in the long run...what is best for the whole but still taking into account the needs of the Minority. This is tough and rarely co-inside with each other...but to delay is worse.

If there is one thing that I still like about what I do sometimes in my Third Job...is a TRUST that I will not make a decision based on what is good just for me. Believe me...many of the people who talk about what business does the U.S. have in being involved in another countries people? Answer...if you were in some of these peoples shoes and did not have the Rights and Protections you enjoy and take for granted...and you watch as Heavily Armed Zealots take what they can from you...Rape, Torture, Steal and use people as if they were born to be their slaves...YOU would have a totally different opinion upon what is going on and if it was your spouse or child Murdered...YOU would be the First One looking for a GUN or a TEAM that is willing to help.

People just do not understand the level of Cruelty and Evil that exists out in certain parts of the World and as they DECLARE THEMSELVES ENLIGHTENED THINKERS and condemn those who would do something about it...they count Dead Bodies of these Scum and call it U.S. Atrocities. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Anything produced by "Western Intelligence Officials" can pretty much be called complete and utter BS.

Are these the same "intelligence" officials who claimed Iraq had WMD's?

This is just more of the ducks being lined up IMO.

The war drums have been beating for a couple of years now, and when Obama needs a distraction from the economic collapse of his country - after the election - he'll probably give the green light to a new war to keep the military machine going.

And thousands more gullible Americans will probably be killed "fighting for their country" when in actual fact they're fighting for their corporations.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Gee I dont smell American Government all over THIS one... You guys are getting bad, seriously, you're not fooling anybody.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
this thread is hilarious.. the OP won't even reply to my response, however, opposing members get a star for anything that goes against the beliefs of the other side so apparently someone is still looking at thread responses.. what a joke.

I am officially done with this thread. My point has been made crystal clear and apparently isn't arguable.

So why is this so hard to defend in your eyes? The message is simple. If Israel strike, Iran and Hezbollah will strike back.
It's not? The topic is the OP stated that a recent bulletin by US intel says that Iran issued an invitation to further terrorism.. a little off topic.
edit on 24-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Did they? Or are we just running around like headless chickens again with some more BS? The poster of that article asked to defend it, so I tried to show why maybe they are saying what they are. Simple, if the Zionist pigs invade, attack, they will retaliate as any country would to an invasion.

If you keep threatening a sovereign country, eventually they are going to get sick of it and start threatening back whether we believe they are evil or not.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Even if Iran made these statements. Do you really blame them? What would the USA do if say the russians, or who ever were murdering their people? Trying to stop them from getting ahead in the Nuke industry. Or of creating weapons with which to defend them selves from attacks.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by Morg234

the Nike shirt and blue jeans the little boy is wearing is American,
reply to post by michaelbrux

Western possibly, American unlikely, Chinese-made more likely.

I believe the Iranian Supreme Leader did order Fresh Terror and wants it delivered to the West. I assume his beliefs from early last month haven't changed, that the advent of the Mahdi is nigh, and we all know that everyone needs to look busy when the boss is around...so it makes perfect sense that he said these things and they are entirely consistent with Iranian talking points.

Suicide bombing is more effective and can kill more people.
How did the western intelligence find out about the terror attacks?
How come nations aren't responding to this info?
Probably because they know it is a lie.
Please don't tell me about my religion. Only God knows when the Mahdi comes.

i'm not telling you about your religion, i'm telling you about the leader of Iran and the words being attributed to his voice. its easy to hate the Iranians' government for the game its playing and the people that support them are in for the shock of their lives.

www.wnd.com...

nations don't respond because they don't know anything...but i know for a fact what Iran is doing and have seen their terror many times.

he's not ordering suicide bombings specifically, but terror...suicide bombings being little more than a by product of covert Iranian activities in the United States.

he said it, ordered it, desires greatly for it to happen. he's a violent psychopath and completely twisted.

edit on 25-8-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Makes it even more wrong, the goverment has committed treason supporting these EVIL terrorists in Afghanistan,Libya and Syria,
The very reason the us military was mobilized,911,with many thousands of your dead brothers fighting them' and for what?... little to no change....still an occupying force....still tyranny in the ME...still fanaticism..still bloodshed...still Islamic..Time to bring the soldiers home and call it a day...
edit on 25-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

[]Really? You can't even use correct grammar or punctuation in your posts. You obviously know nothing about the Muslim religion either.. tell you what. Go read a few books, educate yourself, then come back and talk to me.. otherwise you're just spewing crap you read from an ATS thread (like this one)

you really are an annoying child , all your posts are same and what you will find if you look in an English dictionary it is you that is spelling English words different ,
and any people that have to resort to the spelling and grammar are scraping the bottom of the barrel for insults ,maybe you think this site is for childish insults i am guessing your in your teens with a mental age of 8.
i know i know more about Islam than you [
edit on 25-8-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

I am tired of your vitriolic garbage! All you do is call people names! According to you I advocate killing children, am of no intelligence and hate all the people in Iran!! According to you Bravo is child and a shill whom advocates
War and is stupid!

You have yet to post any links or any research to support your claims! All you have done is spew hatred and lies make ridiculous claims and speak as if you know for a fact what is going on in this world! You defend a psychopathic killer, Ahmadnutjob, and act as if he some little poor Teddy bear who just needs a hug! You say
things that make you look like the fop that you are. You do not defend your message, which no one knows, except the message that you hate the U.S. and all of its murderous citizens.

Your post prove you argue for the sake of arguing. No intellectual thought whatsoever. You have broken so many T&C rules on here and you lower the standard of ATS every time you open your mouth and I wish you would STFU!! Having been in the military you should know the term fubar! That is exactly what you have proven yourself to be!

As far as your Madhi, when he returns he will be the Antichrist that brings the world to their knees!
So, you have fun with that! Rofl!!!

I know the plane was shot down, I miss spoke myself, guess that means I will
be beheaded!!!!

Start here, yoiu should change that immature avatar you look like a camel!!

edit on 8/25/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

[]Really? You can't even use correct grammar or punctuation in your posts. You obviously know nothing about the Muslim religion either.. tell you what. Go read a few books, educate yourself, then come back and talk to me.. otherwise you're just spewing crap you read from an ATS thread (like this one)

you really are an annoying child , all your posts are same and what you will find if you look in an English dictionary it is you that is spelling English words different ,
and any people that have to resort to the spelling and grammar are scraping the bottom of the barrel for insults ,maybe you think this site is for childish insults i am guessing your in your teens with a mental age of 8.
i know i know more about Islam than you [
edit on 25-8-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

I am tired of your vitriolic garbage! All you do is call people names! According to you I advocate killing children, am of no intelligence and hate all the people in Iran!! According to you Bravo is child and a shill whom advocates
War and is stupid!

You have yet to post any links or any research to support your claims! All you have done is spew hatred and lies make ridiculous claims and speak as if you know for a fact what is going on in this world! You defend a psychopathic killer, Ahmadnutjob, and act as if he some little poor Teddy bear who just needs a hug! You say
things that make you look like the fop that you are. You do not defend your message, which no one knows, except the message that you hate the U.S. and all of its murderous citizens.

Your post prove you argue for the sake of arguing. No intellectual thought whatsoever. You have broken so many T&C rules on here and you lower the standard of ATS every time you open your mouth and I wish you would STFU!! Having been in the military you should know the term fubar! That is exactly what you have proven yourself to be!

As far as your Madhi, when he returns he will be the Antichrist that brings the world to their knees!
So, you have fun with that! Rofl!!!

I know the plane was shot down, I miss spoke myself, guess that means I will
be beheaded!!!!

Start here, yoiu should change that immature avatar you look like a camel!!

you must have me mixed up with some body else go back through this thread and read my post's seethetruth and you will find that i have put none of the things you said ,
i questioned your intelligence about lockerbie bombing that was after you had insulted my intelligence ,
Mahdi i haven't even mentioned him and for your information the Mahdi is not the Antichrist the Mahdi will join with Jesus to defeat the one eyed creature .

i will say this again you need to go back and read my posts and quote were i have mentioned Mahdi ,hate for Americans or amadinajhad needing a hug

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Mahdi i haven't even mentioned him and for your information the Mahdi is not the Antichrist the Mahdi will join with Jesus to defeat the one eyed creature .

this is erroneous. only those who are saved by the blood of Jesus will join with Jesus.
His saving grace is also available to all.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

this is erroneous. only those who are saved by the blood of Jesus will join with Jesus.
His saving grace is also available to all.

according to the quran the Mahdi will join with Jesus to defeat the one eyed creature ,in the final battle in megido

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No you have attacked 31Bravo through this entire thread. You are right, I left out the poster "Beavers" but as far as I am concerned, you two are of the same mindset, when it comes to this thread! Stating such ridiculous things as Iran has only attacked someone once, followed with a statement that was even more erroneous.

I don't really care about your thoughts on the Madhi even though you have been terribly deceived. Radical Muslims want to take over the world and wipe the West out, literally. You will be martyred by your own religious leaders because you are not radical enough. But Jesus the Christ will return to defeat the Madhi at the final battle. Then all of mankind will face His judgement. I will pray for you to the one true God, Christ Jesus, that your eyes will be opened to the truth.

Pax

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im glad to see that most people dont buy this crap propaganda anymore. Good for all of us.

"US officials"....

edit on 25-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No you have attacked 31 Bravo through this entire thread. You are right, I left out the poster "Beavers" but as far as I am concerned, you two are of the same mindset when it comes to this thread! stating such ridiculous things as Iran has only attacked someone once. Followed up with and even that was erroneous.

I don't really care about your thoughts on the Madhi even though you have been terribly deceived. Radical Islams want to take over the world and wipe the West out, literally. You will be martyred by your own religious leaders because you are not radical enough. But Jesus the Christ will return to defeat the Madhi at the final battle. Then all of mankind will face His judgement. I will pray for you to the one true God, Christ Jesus, that your eyes will be opened to the truth.

Pax

you show me any where in the bible were Jesus Say's he is god ,he does not the Nicaean council turned Jesus in to the man god and created Christians,, followers of Jesus was not called Christians until the Nicaean council .
it is not my thoughts on the Mahdi it is in the quran.
you should save your prays for your self .
and 31b was attacked much the same as you was because he was doing the attacking not just of me but anybody who had a difference of opinion to him .

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join