It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have been called a shill, a killer, and a low life all because I stick up for the U.S. Armed Forces... darn guess I won't be making that 'ATS's Most Popular' list anytime soon.

All of the opinions of ATS members from any place other than the U.S. will never admit the chip on their shoulder they have for America.

Originally posted by paxnatus
I agree 100% 31Bravo!! If it is a source or a fact, you people want to discuss opinions. I thought we were supposed to have an intelligent conversation but in order to do that requires people to take their head out of their arse's!!
Yea.. don't go holding your breath! I think they like the smell of horse*snip*

Let me just say that the majority of posters in this thread are not even Americans. Easy for you to sit back and condemn our US military men and women from the comfort of your home. At the end end of the day your non American opinions on America do not mean a thing! But all of you bashing the US ARMED FORCES, you should be ashamed of your ignorance and your hatred! Those men and women sacrificed everything for you. NOT for oil but for your freedoms or did you think you won those in a poker game.
Even more sad if anyone from the U.S. bashes them.. I don't see them protesting on Capitol Hill. It's easier to flip between Internet Explorer and World of War Craft.

War is hell!!!! For everyone involved!!! The least you could do is climb down from your Ivory towers and treat the people who serve and served with some respect! You have all brought the status of ATS to a new low! It takes courage, discipline, kindness and loyalty to do what the US military has agreed to do. That means leaving their loved ones, risking everything, their lives included and for what? Certainly not the money! To be treated as poorly and disrespectfully as out Vietnam Vets were!! It is purely disgusting and sickens me. Your attitudes are the very reason people hate American's so much! Classless cowards by your posts!!
Absolutely. ATS has a lot of smart minds that contribute many wonderful things... then you have the arm chair morons that want to spread hate rather than a solution.

Remember this, when the Sh** hits the fan and it will, whether it be a cataclysmic disaster, or war with China Russia or anyone, the USA will be the first to show up and bail your sorry asses out as they have done time and time again! You will not find stronger allies!
Actually.. I hope we get kicked out of power. I am willing to sit in third world conditions just to see all of these guys come up with something or someone else to blame
Better yet! Let their country take over the lime light so I can tell them how much their country is F'ing up the rotation.. bet they would have creative things to say then.

I will say this, I have met some wonderful people from Iran they are beautiful and kind. It is not the people of Iran or any Middle Eastern country that are the problem it is the rogue governments whose favorite word is JIHAD! This thread is beneath me! So have at it!

Pax

To all the men and women whom posted in this joke of a thread, to try and shed some intelligent light based on experience. Thank you so much for my freedom!
You are a wonderful American.. if we had more people with your mindset I think we could make the change in the government that it needs.. maybe even the revolution it needs. You are welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by paxnatus

See, I wasn't going to make it that easy for him/her.. anyone that is not lazy could have found this information but SeeTheTruth and his fanclub (evidently by the stars he's obtained in his ignorant posts) do not know how to find simple information. If it's not photoshopped or YouTube video then forget it.

None the less, Iran is a radical muslim breeding ground that wants nothing more than to convert the entire world to their views. Everyone thinks it's soooo bad with the U.S. in charge just imagine if Iran/N. Korea/Russia was the big kid on this mud ball. Members on this site don't use critical thinking anymore.. instead they jump happily on that hate wagon with all the other morons. They will be the agents of their own demise. Good post.

edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

you really are in cuckoo land ,i find most of your post's very childish ,if you know which country's cia, mi5, and mossad are from then you can drop your childish America is been blamed attitude,
what evidence do you have that Iran is trying to convert the world ,
radical Muslim breeding ground was what they claimed about Afghanistan to justify the war there
Really? You can't even use correct grammar or punctuation in your posts. You obviously know nothing about the Muslim religion either.. tell you what. Go read a few books, educate yourself, then come back and talk to me.. otherwise you're just spewing crap you read from an ATS thread (like this one)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by 31Bravo

seriously, give me a job as a shill, i'd be much better at it than you.
I love the 'ol "you're a shill if you don't believe what I believe in!" attitude.. oh, good job you gained 3 more stars.. you're awesome. This site has gone down hill because of members like yourself.. no longer respects the opinions of others.

Remember kids: If someone is digging their heels in against your beliefs, pull the "You're a troll card"! It's fast, easy, and effective when you have a thread full of angered conspiracy theorists.

Funny thing is you are here demonstrating how tyrannical the U.S. is for being against its 'Foreign Policy/National Interests' by labeling other countries terrorists, however, I'm immediately made to be discredited and a "paid shill" If I don't share you beliefs..
how hypocritical. Thank you for proving us right.. this thread and its believers are a joke
We win

ETA: Now that I think about it, I guess I am a shill after all.. except I don't get paid money, only satisfaction of swaying people away from ignorance.

31B
edit on 24-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Oh it's all propaganda.. your source, her source.. doesn't matter and why this entire thread is a joke and coming to a full circle once again. This only reinforces those who are against your BS thread. Admit it.. you just don't like America and would rather believe anybody but.

Your kool-aid is tempting but anyone smart won't take a sip.
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Is that all you have?

Nothing of importance to say so you pull out t he "Hate America" card

You and a few others on here must share the same peanut sized brain. If you hate this thread so much why do you keep on posting your misinformation in it? It's beginning to look like you have an agenda, actually it's quite clear.
Misinformation? Where have I sourced anything that was wrong? I'm telling you what I know, I am more in the know than you ever will be in your entire life, my friend.

Unlike you, I have made my observations in a real life scenario/setting.. Wikileaks isn't 100% true and if you believe SOME of those videos and stories haven't been doctored then you aren't denying ignorance. If you don't trust the U.S. government, fine.. but ask an average-Joe-Soldier, like myself what I know is going on.. I would have been glad to have told ya.. but no, you would rather jump right into how America is the worst country EVER and the blue collar service men and woman are mindless killers.. you are ridiculous. We're SUPPOSED to be working together.. not against.

Just because you post an article and call it BS doesn't make you the know-it-all of information. You could very well be spreading disinformation right now and you wouldn't see it if it came up and punched you in the throat. You are another hypocrite that obviously has a low processing ability.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

By posting videos made by others who feel the way you do about the U.S. proves nothing except your hatred. War is hell.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, Einstein. Just so you know, your poor little Iran isn't even a part of the Geneva Conventions.. know why? Because they would use Sharia Law on anyone during any combat scenario (i.e. cut your head off for being an infadel.. worm infested bread monthly in a dungeon of a cell if you're lucky). If they were saints then why haven't they ratified their participation since 1957?! Exactly. Case and point, you are ignorant.

ETA: Just in case you might actually click on something to read. List of Parties to the Geneva Conventions

ETA: Look dude, If you want to mae a mockery of bad things other Soldier/Marines have done in the combat zone, fine.. but making a mockery of what I said I have done (i.e. hugging kids) is so far beyond petty and unbecoming of yourself as an ATS member it's not even funny.. you should just hang up your account and go somewhere else. I didn't kill anyone.. I don't even think I had to shoot my weapon. But go right on ahead, and be a real A hole and accuse me of things you truly have no clue about.. that's fine. I know what kind of a person you are

Whose next?
-31B

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Originally posted by DrWh0
reply to post by gravitational

Quit sucking up americans and stop acting as if you support america. A pretender childish jew like you is easily readable.

You are the child, because only a child responds with name calling when they don't get their way!!!!

aljazeera.com

Defend this, if you dare!

pax

From your linked report

Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Lebanon-based Hezbollah group, and Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, the Iranian president, have issued stern warnings to Israel, saying that any aggression on that country's part would be met with a swift armed response.

So this is a simple warning to Israel that if they attack either Iran or Lebanon that Hezbollah and Iran will retaliate. Thats pretty straight forward.

Nasrallah, speaking during a televised address from Beirut on Friday, said that his fighters will make the lives of Israelis "a living hell" if it is attacked.

Again, he is simply warning that if they are attacked, they will fight back...

"There are targets in occupied Palestine [Israel] which could be targeted by a small number of missiles," Nasrallah said.

Yep, just the same as there are targets in Iran that Israel have there eyes on in Iran... No difference here.

"If we are forced to use them to protect our people and our country, we will not hesitate to do so... and that will turn the lives of hundreds of thousands of Zionists into a living hell," he said in a speech marking al-Quds [Jerusalem] Day.

Nasrallah warned that any conflict would involve "tens of thousands of deaths".

Again, he is stating "if we are forced" which simply means if Israel attacks.

I would answer the entire report, but I would run out of room... So why is this so hard to defend in your eyes? The message is simple. If Israel strike, Iran and Hezbollah will strike back. Simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this thread is hilarious.. the OP won't even reply to my response, however, opposing members get a star for anything that goes against the beliefs of the other side so apparently someone is still looking at thread responses.. what a joke.

I am officially done with this thread. My point has been made crystal clear and apparently isn't arguable.

So why is this so hard to defend in your eyes? The message is simple. If Israel strike, Iran and Hezbollah will strike back.
It's not? The topic is the OP stated that a recent bulletin by US intel says that Iran issued an invitation to further terrorism.. a little off topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Whats your point,besides tearing into every poster that doesn't share your views or support you belief? I have no doubt the US military has done some great things and i too agree some of our freedoms we take for granted came from the sacrificies made from our men and women in uniform,so credit where credit is due..but i'm not going to apologise for members who have an axe to grind with the USA ,the United States military has also done some pretty awefull things in this world, and continue to be used to do so..
In short don't take it personally,we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs,as we are bound by our psychology, Cognitive biases and heuristics that are a common outcome of our human thoughts.it's how we as people process information..mix in some ego ,patriotism some religious dogma and pinch of desperation and we have someone willing to argue there point...even die for what they believe.

edit on 25-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas.
Because terrorists don't tell the media that their killing 50 US soldiers when a bomb goes off. Do they? They don't say their helping the civilians by killing them do they? Yesterday I had to put up with watching some bs ad about US aid in Pakistan and how the US are improving a normal working Pakistani's life. The US just can't admit that they are messing up.
If the US know that terrorists use them as human shield, why do they bomb anyway? Why do they keep bombing?

So, to sum up your post, it's OK by you for terrorists to use human shields, right? No outrage against a crime like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
The subject of how many insurgents who have killed civilians is not part of the debate.

Of course it isn't. It never is. This is ATS, Land of the Blind. When terrorists kill women and children in Iraq and A-stan, everyone here just flips the hypocrite switch and ignores it. Or somehow manages to blame the US for it.

The person simply replied that US soldiers have committed more atrocities than helped civilians.

Really? And you're basing your opinion on what?

Let me ask you a question:
Whenever a debate goes on about the US military and it's war crimes or it's war or on terror, how come your only rebuttal is the number of insurgents who have killed civilians or number of muslims who have killed muslims? Is that your only argument?

Because I have yet to see anyone on ATS care about civilians killed by insurgents since the wars started.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Sadly, you don't still get it

Sadly, you don't, either.

If YOU the soldier, hadn't said,

"please mr government, pay me a wage to go and kill kids for oil"

that there would be NO NEED EVER for that kid to have strapped a bomb to his chest in the first place.

The only reason he has done it, because he is scared of YOU.

Didn't kill any kids. Sorry to burst your bubble.

So, somehow it's the fault of the US Military that some douchebag is gonna strap a bomb to his own kid? Wow, that made a lot of sense.

This is the last time, I'm going to try to explain it to you. You obviously have learning difficulties and I don't wish to wish to be seen as some kind of retard-bully.

Wow, name calling. You're breaking my heart, Craftsman. I'm gonna weep a sea of regretful tears. What are you gonna do; strap a bomb to your kids to get back at me?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I love America, how dare you imply anything to the contrary just to to justify your lust for dead kids and oil.

You do know the whole "No blood for oil" rant is so 2003.

I read through the majority of the post. Seems like a lot of people badmouthing the US Military don't have a clue about what goes on with them or war in general.

Insurgents in Iraq and elsewhere will do anything to keep fighting. Mainly, that seems to be hiding in the civilian population. You know, the same people ATS members think that they are protecting.

Insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraqi do not care about civilians. They will blow up a market or what have you to try to take out Western troops, regardless if they kill their own people. In Astan Taliban will pay a kid $5 to fire off a magazine from an AK at a COP or FOB, and they don't care if he gets killed or not. How come no one here seems to grasp that fact?

The US doesn't intentionally target civilians. I know that's soooo hard for some to understand, but it's the truth. Seeing I'm in the military, I have just a tad bit more experience in this matter than most here.

Oh, and Beavers? You bust Jerico's ass because he was asking about the kids strapped with bombs. You somehow think it's the fault of the US that it would happen like that? You have got to be kidding me!

I've told this story here before; In Iraqi, guys in my section fired up a civilian vehicle that didn't stop at a checkpoint. It actually sped up. When it came to a stop, inside they found a dead Iraqi male behind the wheel and a dead little girl in the back seat.

And a large amount of exposives in the trunk.

Of course, here on ATS, this would be considered a fault of the US, a war crime and the US Soldiers that did that should be tried in court.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

They no longer have the right as they broke the NPT. And not every country has the RIGHT TO BUY NUCLEAR TECH. Any country can develop this tech on their own...but if you want to use Nuclear Power for Energy Generation and you are a Country that does not have the ability to develop this on your own...you CAN be allowed to BUY this Tech. if you SIGN AND ABIDE BY THE NPT. If you break the Treaty as IRAN has none in virtually EVERY ASPECT...you loose that right and can be punished by Sanctions or Our Right Removal of that countries Nuclear Tech. by any means necessary including Military Action.

THIS is the agreement IRAN SIGNED and BROKE. But as I have stated...the current Iranian Regimes Life Span is 11 to 12 Months. Hopefully their own people will succeed in their plans to install a Democratic Government. If the Old Religious Guard attacks their own people or attempts to create a WAR with the U.S. by trying to close the Strait of Hormuz or declare it has Nuclear Weapons...true or Not....the U.S. Military will seize all Iranian Nuclear Sites, Sink the entire Iranian Navy, Destroy every Iranian Air Force Base and Missiles and Planes and do so in a VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

The HOPE is direct and secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks that are currently on going will prevent Bloodshed and if say an Iranian Admiral is Ordered to attempt to Close the Strait...they will instead...STAND DOWN. As the Iranian Military Leadership are not fools and KNOW that they would be the FIRST to DIE in a Political Act of Desperation to stay in power by 80 and 90 year old men who could care less how many of their own Military that is mostly CONSCRIPTED KIDS...DIE IN VAIN...just to keep these Old Fools in Power another Day or Two. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Pax, I don't want to fight with you or anyone.

I just want murder of innocents to stop.

If you've watched every video in this thread and still truly believe that the only way for us to protect ourselves is to commit another genocide in another country that has oil, then I pray for your soul.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

If there was not a Massive U.S. Military presence on a Global Scale as there is now...you would find that what you dread the most...genocide and needless killing...would be the rule as many Countries would currently be at war with other countries and in other areas of the Globe...Governments would break down into ancient tribal Warlord factions.

Do you think that China would remain contained? First thing they would do is Invade Taiwan then Japan. Pakistan and India would be Nuking each other. Iran would be attempting to take over Saudi Oil Fields.

There is a purpose for a U.S. Military that goes beyond defending the U.S. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I called you a shill because I found your defence ridiculous. Continuing to ignore any facts placed in front of you and switching tactics to somehow try and convince the sane people on this forum that it's ok to kill people you're scared of.

It's highly possible you're an ex-solider who'd rather not face up to all the innocent blood on his hands and is stuck in a confused state of conditioning and denial, tho, so I apologise if calling you a shill was wrong.

Soldiers, push the buttons, follow the orders & pull the triggers. It's soldiers who kill. So if every soldier had taken a career in Wallmart instead, how many deaths would there be?

It's not ok to kill. EVER. In fact, killing people you're scared of makes you a [snip] coward.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: profanity removed

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

reply to post by SplitInfinity

Oh come on, how many times has china invaded Japan?? How about the other way round tho?

China wants Tiawan BACK? BACK you say?? Back from who???

Who gave india and pakistan those nukes???

It's a lie, we're not helping these people, we're helping a few people who've managed to corrupt the entire party political pantomime, get just that little bit richer.

What I'll never understand is why people want to passionately help these few people and defend them so much when they get caught out!!

What's in it for you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join