It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

One of the most powerful statements spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ is recorded in John 8:58. He said: “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was I AM.” When He said that He existed before Abraham was born, Jesus proclaimed He is the Eternal God. Not only that, He also applied God’s holy name ‘I AM’ to Himself. God reveals His essence and character through His Divine Name “I AM WHO I AM” in Hebrew YHWH is YAHWEH (Ex. 3:13-15). 1. God is unique - YAHWEH exists by Himself. “And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.” (Isa. 45:21) 2. God is eternal - He exists all the time. “This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.” (Ex. 3:15) 3. God manifested Himself in the flesh and shares the same name ‘I AM’ – YAH with His Son Jesus Christ, (Isa. 12:2; Jn. 5:43; 8:58).

Link

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by seethetruth

One of the most powerful statements spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ is recorded in John 8:58. He said: “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was I AM.” When He said that He existed before Abraham was born, Jesus proclaimed He is the Eternal God. Not only that, He also applied God’s holy name ‘I AM’ to Himself. God reveals His essence and character through His Divine Name “I AM WHO I AM” in Hebrew YHWH is YAHWEH (Ex. 3:13-15). 1. God is unique - YAHWEH exists by Himself. “And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.” (Isa. 45:21) 2. God is eternal - He exists all the time. “This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.” (Ex. 3:15) 3. God manifested Himself in the flesh and shares the same name ‘I AM’ – YAH with His Son Jesus Christ, (Isa. 12:2; Jn. 5:43; 8:58).

Link

interesting he does not actually say he is god but saying i am does imply that,, its a bit like the i am the father the spirit and the holy ghost .
the ref isa 12:2 is songs of praise
i have my own niv bible and quran dont need the link

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
[
according to the quran the Mahdi will join with Jesus to defeat the one eyed creature ,in the final battle in megido

since when does Jesus need any1s help to defeat the devil

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by 31Bravo

I called you a shill because I found your defence ridiculous. Continuing to ignore any facts placed in front of you and switching tactics to somehow try and convince the sane people on this forum that it's ok to kill people you're scared of.
Really? Show me how any part of this ENTIRE thread is considered a 'fact'? Here you go again.. 'sane' people are the ones who share your views. According to your view, I am the one that is sick because I don't dance to the tune of your propaganda. Take your apology elsewhere because I don't want it or need it.

It's highly possible you're an ex-solider who'd rather not face up to all the innocent blood on his hands and is stuck in a confused state of conditioning and denial, tho, so I apologise if calling you a shill was wrong.
I will never apologize for serving my country.. if I had killed an unarmed man or pushed that button, maybe I would have something to be sorry about.. but serving my country is the highest honor and there's not a damn thing you can say to my face, or on ATS that will make me feel any different (I recommend you say it on ATS and not to my face)

Soldiers, push the buttons, follow the orders & pull the triggers. It's soldiers who kill. So if every soldier had taken a career in Wallmart instead, how many deaths would there be?
Then who would be left to defend the country? You can't seriously be this uneducated...

We all know war is a business. Yes that's right, your country is just as guilty.. just maybe has a small part, but none the less involved or guilty.

It's not ok to kill. EVER. In fact, killing people you're scared of makes you a #ing coward.
Who said killing was ok? Show me a post of mine that says I thought killing was a good thing. Now you are just putting words in my posts.. you obviously are from another place other than the U.S. and it's obvious you have formed an opinion based entirely off of other people opinions and your nationalist journalism. Put your country in the U.S. position.. you telling me that your country would do a better job?
edit on 25-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

you really are an annoying child , all your posts are same and what you will find if you look in an English dictionary it is you that is spelling English words different ,
and any people that have to resort to the spelling and grammar are scraping the bottom of the barrel for insults ,maybe you think this site is for childish insults i am guessing your in your teens with a mental age of 8.
i know i know more about Islam than you [
Right..

You and the members that gave you stars for this post are dragging this site down the drain. Your education level has a lot to do with your grammar and spelling/typos. How can I carry on an educated debate with someone who is lazy and can't fix up his sentences to make more sense. If you're too lazy to do simple grammar errors then you're mind is too lazy to perform critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As for quotations from bibles, korans or any other spirit in the sky crew. They have a verse excusing them and their actions, for any thing. What ever they can dream up. Creating impossible tests or trials. Things like finding witches or a wizard. All kinds of demons, they will warn you about. Molesting poor children in the churchs. They even have verses for sending people off to war. Onward christian soldiers, killing people for jesus. Entire continents were invaded, people were murdered raped and pillaged. All in his name. They can do anything they like, as long as they go to church. Or make a confession before death. Then the nice kind loving jesus will forgive them.
Who said to attack the west? A religious guy? Why dosnt his god do it for him and save him and his people, all the pain? A test? No thanks mr god. Count me out. I will believe in some one, or some thing else. Because you are a nutter. I`d rather give peace a chance. If I end up in hell? Then I will freeze because the fires will be all surrounded by priests rabbis reverands and the rest of those nice kind loving people.
edit on 25-8-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I agree that we should bring home the Troops as if History has taught us anything...Holding Ground in Afghanistan is a Fools Plan. What we should and are doing is using Drones to target and Destroy Terrorist Leadership. This has had a Psychological Effect that is so frightening in placing into the Minds of both Terrorist Leadership as well as had the effect to Drastically LOWER the number of New Conscripts to the Terrorist Cause because no KID wants to have to worry that at ANY TIME or ANY WHERE...that if they are being a part of this Terrorist Org. that they could be killed by a U.S. Drone that can find them day or night...inside or outside...and that many of the Terrorist Leadership and Recruiters that they themselves were recruited by as well as given Pep Talks to and were described the Terrorist Groups future plans of Killing Americans or targeting U.S. Allies or U.S. Equipment or Citizens....ARE NOW DEAD AS A RESULT OF THESE DRONE ATTACKS! This is one Hell of a way to lower Recruitment Goals of a Terrorist Group!

The U.S. Military should first finish the JOB via ATTRITION! As the U.S. Troops in Afghanistan pull back...and we do this in Warm Weather when the enemy that is Holding up or Hiding in the Pakistan Tribal Regions...is allowed to follow into Afghanistan from Pakistan. As we track them with IR-SATELLITE Detection...we move slow enough and pretend to be in a state of confusion as the Taliban as well as al Qaeda scouts will follow the with drawl and report any possible weakness in this action that can be EXPLOITED. We make it sem as if we are confused and do acts that would seem Stupid to Fighters of this Region...this will be a temptation to Attack greater than they could bear and they would plan a Large Scale Counter Attack.

We would get our troops away from the Pakistan/Afghanistan Boarder at a distance of 55 Miles then at NIGHT fly in Massive Wings of B-52's, B-1's, B-2's and F/A-22's all loaded with everything from SMART CARPET BOMBS OF THE NEW CLUSTER DESIGN THAT RENDER A BOMBLET INERT AFTER A TIME TO HYPERBARIC CAVE DESTROYERS, STANDARD LARGE QUANTITY 250-500 lbs IRON GRAVITY BOMBS AS WELL AS SMART BOMBS DESIGNED TO KILL MOBILE INFANTRY TROOP AND TROOP CARRIER AS THEY ARE IR-SEEKING AS WELL AS RADIO AND RADAR SEEKING WEAPONS.

We would draw them out and with every possible weapon besides Nuclear...DESTROY A SWATH OF LAND AND EVERYTHING ON OR IN IT THAT IS 50 Miles Wide by 500 to 900 Miles Long. This would end the problem ONCE AND FOR ALL. This would work and we have had this type of ability for a long time now...TIME TO USE IT! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Terrorism begets terrorism..
i'll add more when i have the time...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All this headline is doing is trying to cause conflict.......Does Iran really have a problem with the people of the U.S. or is it with the people in charge of the U.S.?
edit on 26-8-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
All this headline is doing is trying to cause conflict.......Does Iran really have a problem with the people of the U.S. or is it with the people in charge of the U.S.?

I totally agree, and have to ask the wider question , why is this thread still showing in the current recent posts lists. It was started on the 22/08/12 , it contained no new info merely another example of blatant Anti Iranian pro western Propaganda, designed merely to help strengthen the current climate of fear against Iran.

The quote is baseless , lacks any substance and is just propaganda, inciting other knee jerk posts condemning Iran out of hand , just jumping on the Bandwagon.

This forum welcomes all reasonable debate but opening posts must offer some evidence to support them , not just wild conjecture.

If we are to debate Iran and their Nuclear program then fine , but not under a thread whose opening post is so inflammatory ...!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nedusa

Hit the nail on the head...Do the people of the U.S. have to fear Iran or is it the people in charge?..Obviously Iran isn't a threat to my well being, but apparently people are making it a huge deal that they are....I don't get it....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

[
according to the quran the Mahdi will join with Jesus to defeat the one eyed creature ,in the final battle in megido

since when does Jesus need any1s help to defeat the devil

i did not write the quran i am only say what it says in the quran

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

According to the Iranian:

Iran loves the American people, they don't like our Government.

the interpretation is:

Iran wants to destroy our state and replace it with one that is consistent with their minority world view; they believe they will receive divine assistance in accomplishing this vision.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

It is a very small Minority of Iranians...specifically the Old Religious Guard...that hates the U.S.

The Vast Majority of Iranians want good relations with the United States. So here is the problem...the U.S. must bide it's time as long as possible to allow the eventual over through of the current Iranian Regime. If this Regime attempts to draw the U.S. into a WAR...the U.S. must do it's best to protect the Pro-Democracy Population.

The BEST way this can be achieved is the ongoing secret Military to Military talks. There is a HIGH probability that the Old Guard would order Military action should it feel it was about to loose power by the hands of it's own people.
It could then start a war and crack down and kill as many Pro-Democracy Leaders as possible and blame these deaths on the U.S. which would be attacking Iran should Iranian Military Leaders follow an order to close the Strait of Hormuz.

If the Iranian Military does not follow these orders because of the talks and assurances from the U.S. Military that the U.S. will not strike Iranian Naval Ships that stand down...we can over disaster. If Iranian Military Leadership does not stand down...then there will be Huge Numbers of Dead Iranians.

This must be avoided. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join