It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by Morg234

the Nike shirt and blue jeans the little boy is wearing is American,
reply to post by michaelbrux

Western possibly, American unlikely, Chinese-made more likely.

I believe the Iranian Supreme Leader did order Fresh Terror and wants it delivered to the West. I assume his beliefs from early last month haven't changed, that the advent of the Mahdi is nigh, and we all know that everyone needs to look busy when the boss is around...so it makes perfect sense that he said these things and they are entirely consistent with Iranian talking points.

Suicide bombing is more effective and can kill more people.
How did the western intelligence find out about the terror attacks?
How come nations aren't responding to this info?
Probably because they know it is a lie.
Please don't tell me about my religion. Only God knows when the Mahdi comes.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
The sad thing is that many people including members of ATS will take the word of these unnamed Western intelligence officials.

The sad thing is that many people, including members of ATS, will take the word of Iran with no questions asked.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Nice with your pictures of american's helping out Iraqi children...but what you don't realize is that they killed more than they helped.

Really? Guess you all seem to forget the insurgents that wasted innocent women and kids in bombing attacks in marketplaces.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
when you don't have an army and tanks to fight back you fight back any way you can ,then your labelled a terrorist by the oppressors

By using children? You, and all the Einsteins that starred your post need to get some mental help. It is available, you know.

During the Iran-Iraq war, both sides used kids. Iranian NCO taught kids the basics of the AK and RPG, then put them on motor scooters and sent them to the front, where they were promptly turned into hamburger under the treads of a tank.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Oh it's all propaganda.. your source, her source.. doesn't matter and why this entire thread is a joke and coming to a full circle once again. This only reinforces those who are against your BS thread. Admit it.. you just don't like America and would rather believe anybody but.

Your kool-aid is tempting but anyone smart won't take a sip.
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

I agree 100% 31Bravo!! If it is a source or a fact, you people want to discuss opinions. I thought we were supposed to have an intelligent conversation but in order to do that requires people to take their head out of their arse's!!

Let me just say that the majority of posters in this thread are not even Americans. Easy for you to sit back and condemn our US military men and women from the comfort of your home. At the end end of the day your non American opinions on America do not mean a thing! But all of you bashing the US ARMED FORCES, you should be ashamed of your ignorance and your hatred! Those men and women sacrificed everything for you. NOT for oil but for your freedoms or did you think you won those in a poker game.

War is hell!!!! For everyone involved!!! The least you could do is climb down from your Ivory towers and treat the people who serve and served with some respect! You have all brought the status of ATS to a new low! It takes courage, discipline, kindness and loyalty to do what the US military has agreed to do. That means leaving their loved ones, risking everything, their lives included and for what? Certainly not the money! To be treated as poorly and disrespectfully as out Vietnam Vets were!! It is purely disgusting and sickens me. Your attitudes are the very reason people hate American's so much! Classless cowards by your posts!!

Remember this, when the Sh** hits the fan and it will, whether it be a cataclysmic disaster, or war with China Russia or anyone, the USA will be the first to show up and bail your sorry asses out as they have done time and time again! You will not find stronger allies!

I will say this, I have met some wonderful people from Iran they are beautiful and kind. It is not the people of Iran or any Middle Eastern country that are the problem it is the rogue governments whose favorite word is JIHAD! This thread is beneath me! So have at it!

Pax

To all the men and women whom posted in this joke of a thread, to try and shed some intelligent light based on experience. Thank you so much for my freedom!

edit on 8/24/2012 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There are a lot of lies going around... and half of them are true.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

Holy s**t...Did a story just make headlines because of the word "FRESH?" You kidding me, seriously there is nothing FRESH about that, just more political rhetoric.....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by paxnatus

I don't think anyone is going to argue that Assad isn't a baddie,there are much worse leaders but let me ask you a question,do you support the USA and western countries intervening in a civil war?if so why?

No I do not, unless it is to support our allies! We have enough to deal with since Obama has been shooting craps with our tax money!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

ok
well here's the thing.. the USA IS intervening in a civil war,and your tax dollars are being used to fund Al-qaeda...how do you feel now? i love the USA but wtf
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
It is obvious people do not read links so I made it easier for
you.

ncr-iran.org

your link is a French anti Islamic site half of them are not even terrorist attack, and lockerbie was lybia not Iran ,and that just shows your level of intelligence if you think looks reflect intelligence ,,so in your tiny world Steven Hawkins should be very good looking

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

See, I wasn't going to make it that easy for him/her.. anyone that is not lazy could have found this information but SeeTheTruth and his fanclub (evidently by the stars he's obtained in his ignorant posts) do not know how to find simple information. If it's not photoshopped or YouTube video then forget it.

None the less, Iran is a radical muslim breeding ground that wants nothing more than to convert the entire world to their views. Everyone thinks it's soooo bad with the U.S. in charge just imagine if Iran/N. Korea/Russia was the big kid on this mud ball. Members on this site don't use critical thinking anymore.. instead they jump happily on that hate wagon with all the other morons. They will be the agents of their own demise. Good post.

you really are in cuckoo land ,i find most of your post's very childish ,if you know which country's cia, mi5, and mossad are from then you can drop your childish America is been blamed attitude,
what evidence do you have that Iran is trying to convert the world ,
radical Muslim breeding ground was what they claimed about Afghanistan to justify the war there

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

The issue of Islam is that for the last few Thousand Years...Islamic Religious Leaders have been using this Religion...much like Christian Leaders did...as a way to CONTROL PEOPLE, MONEY, POWER and also using it now as an excuse for why the U.S. treats country's like Iran as they link it to the U.S. Military controlled by Zionists.

This may have worked in the past but it does not work very well in controlling the Iranian Population anymore. The VAST number of Iranians want Good Relations with the United States and when the Iranian Youth...70% of the Iranian Population is Under the Age of 30 Years Old...see's their Leadership attempting to use a possible conflict with a SUPER POWER...they know that it is the Youth who will be paying the price as the Iranian Old Guard grabs up as much OIL WEALTH as they can and hold on to power by any means.

This as well as Iranian Religious Leadership paid THUGS beating to death and shooting Pro-Democracy Demonstrators has started a Clock which is winding down to when the current Iranian Leadership will be removed by their own people. If they crack down or start a WAR just to attempt to rally patriotic sentiment...the U.S. Military will remove them from power. 11 to 12 Months is the time clock and the Iranian Youth see's no benefit to confronting the U.S. with a Old Tech. Nuclear Program that is draining much needed money from the populous.

Even if Iran were to develop a few Nukes...this would hardly detour the U.S. Military so it has NO PURPOSE other than to stroke the EGO's of some OLD MEN and their PUPPETS. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by RimDaas
Quit with the bs. Show me some of those infamous pictures of that beauty spa for terror suspects in Iraq. Or some of those nice videos of a bunch of our good 'ol lovable US soldiers massacring innocent civilians or beating up animals. How about some drone attack footage?

The ignorance of ATS posters never fails to give me some laughs.

Innocent women and kids get killed by insurgent bombs in market places and no one blinks an eye. No moral outrage from all the peacelovers on ATS. Usually not a single thread started.

US Troops kill civilians and suddenly it's a #estorm of posts and comments, usually ignorant and stupid.

You do know why civilians are killed in drone strikes? Because the terrorists use them as human shields.

Time to wind in your neck, Ace.

Because terrorists don't tell the media that their killing 50 US soldiers when a bomb goes off. Do they? They don't say their helping the civilians by killing them do they? Yesterday I had to put up with watching some bs ad about US aid in Pakistan and how the US are improving a normal working Pakistani's life. The US just can't admit that they are messing up.
If the US know that terrorists use them as human shield, why do they bomb anyway? Why do they keep bombing?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Nice with your pictures of american's helping out Iraqi children...but what you don't realize is that they killed more than they helped.

Really? Guess you all seem to forget the insurgents that wasted innocent women and kids in bombing attacks in marketplaces.

The subject of how many insurgents who have killed civilians is not part of the debate. The person simply replied that US soldiers have committed more atrocities than helped civilians.
Let me ask you a question:
Whenever a debate goes on about the US military and it's war crimes or it's war or on terror, how come your only rebuttal is the number of insurgents who have killed civilians or number of muslims who have killed muslims? Is that your only argument?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Oh it's all propaganda.. your source, her source.. doesn't matter and why this entire thread is a joke and coming to a full circle once again. This only reinforces those who are against your BS thread. Admit it.. you just don't like America and would rather believe anybody but.

Your kool-aid is tempting but anyone smart won't take a sip.

I agree 100% 31Bravo!! If it is a source or a fact, you people want to discuss opinions. I thought we were supposed to have an intelligent conversation but in order to do that requires people to take their head out of their arse's!!

Let me just say that the majority of posters in this thread are not even Americans. Easy for you to sit back and condemn our US military men and women from the comfort of your home. At the end end of the day your non American opinions on America do not mean a thing! But all of you bashing the US ARMED FORCES, you should be ashamed of your ignorance and your hatred! Those men and women sacrificed everything for you. NOT for oil but for your freedoms or did you think you won those in a poker game.

edit on 8/24/2012 by paxnatus because: typo

in what way did they fight for our freedoms ,

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

List of Islamic terrorist attacks

we was not talking about Islamic attacks we was talking about Iran backed attacks

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The issue of Islam is that for the last few Thousand Years...Islamic Religious Leaders have been using this Religion...much like Christian Leaders did...as a way to CONTROL PEOPLE, MONEY, POWER and also using it now as an excuse for why the U.S. treats country's like Iran as they link it to the U.S. Military controlled by Zionists.

This may have worked in the past but it does not work very well in controlling the Iranian Population anymore. The VAST number of Iranians want Good Relations with the United States and when the Iranian Youth...70% of the Iranian Population is Under the Age of 30 Years Old...see's their Leadership attempting to use a possible conflict with a SUPER POWER...they know that it is the Youth who will be paying the price as the Iranian Old Guard grabs up as much OIL WEALTH as they can and hold on to power by any means.

This as well as Iranian Religious Leadership paid THUGS beating to death and shooting Pro-Democracy Demonstrators has started a Clock which is winding down to when the current Iranian Leadership will be removed by their own people. If they crack down or start a WAR just to attempt to rally patriotic sentiment...the U.S. Military will remove them from power. 11 to 12 Months is the time clock and the Iranian Youth see's no benefit to confronting the U.S. with a Old Tech. Nuclear Program that is draining much needed money from the populous.

Even if Iran were to develop a few Nukes...this would hardly detour the U.S. Military so it has NO PURPOSE other than to stroke the EGO's of some OLD MEN and their PUPPETS. Split Infinity

i think we have had a conversation before about Iran killing protester and Bahrain killing protester at the end of the day America and Britain would kill protesters too if they thought they was going to loose control .
Iran is not wanting a war Iran want nuclear power and it has the right to nuclear power the same as any other country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join