It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I love America, how dare you imply anything to the contrary just to to justify your lust for dead kids and oil.

There are no sharks on our beach, if anything WE are the big mean shark and we're biting people who don't have a Chief Brody to protect them.

You want to kill innocent people you've never met. They don't have the technology to attack us, and if they did we could wipe them out in a few days.

But you you want to kill them now, whilst conveniently stealing their oil, just in case.

Your fear is not an excuse to kill.

Your fear is NOT an excuse to kill.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

seriously, give me a job as a shill, i'd be much better at it than you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Sadly, you don't still get it

If YOU the soldier, hadn't said,

"please mr government, pay me a wage to go and kill kids for oil"

that there would be NO NEED EVER for that kid to have strapped a bomb to his chest in the first place.

The only reason he has done it, because he is scared of YOU.

This is the last time, I'm going to try to explain it to you. You obviously have learning difficulties and I don't wish to wish to be seen as some kind of retard-bully.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Nice with your pictures of american's helping out Iraqi children...but what you don't realize is that they killed more than they helped.

Really? Guess you all seem to forget the insurgents that wasted innocent women and kids in bombing attacks in marketplaces.

What like these ones?

FORCED to be a Suicide Bomber by western backed freedom fighters

You couldn't cover up a stain with a napkin.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
For all those who think, being a soldier is about patting kids ...

Here is a footage of US soldiers engaging, and as can be seen in the footage a wounded man is killed. The soldiers in the footage, know the man is wounded and take him out. Back in WWII, the Germans killing opposition forces that weren't engaging in fire combat, was considered a war crime, and it still is. And intentionally killing a wounded man, incapable of battle, is always a crime. Guess it matters, whose doing the war crime.

Here's another US legacy, the pictures tell it all ...

And this is how, the US army is "patting children" in Iraq.

The world in pictures.

edit on 24/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Our country fights for control and resources. If you still buy the whole pitch that the USA is the pillar of light in the world and it can do no wrong I suggest you grow up. There is nothing wrong with a country trying to maintain its power, but it is ignorant not to actually see clearly what it does to maintain its status.

To Iran we are terrorists and a version of all of you who supports the USA exist in Iran supporting Iran and detesting the USA. ever think of that?? It is a view of perspective but too many people are too pig headed to see this.

To the USA all their atrocities and collateral damage are worth it because it servers a greater good. If we were receiving collateral damage here in the USA because we were in a similar situation as Iran men women and children would also strap up with bombs and attack a foe greater than them in a manner that Iran "attacks" the west. Our continued assault meddling in their affairs has not helped the situation, it has only exasperated it.

I am in no way saying Iran is a saint or not guilty of crimes but I see that many people have this bias about Iran that those people only live to come up with ways to attack the west and eat nothing but babies. Because they are monsters not people in any sense of the word. They view us the same way. They see our leaders and experience our bombs falling on their loved ones and think that the people of the USA just make bombs all day and want to destroy them.

In these both circumstances the problem is not so much the people. it is the leadership and both of them are screwed up . And all you twits on both sides keep egging it on

yes religion is a means by which iran manipulates its people but what many do not see is that the USA is manipulated in the same manner by spreading "democracy" It is erroneous to think that you can spread either with violence.

The fundamental problem here is people who crave power on both sides of the spectrum. but so many people are so dense they do not see this.

it is completely frustrating. The only reason I do not want the USA to be so involved in others affairs is because it should spend its time focusing on its own people and country. We cannot continue with our warlike nature it is taxing to us economically. If anything i would stop just for self preservation but people keep drinking the koolaide... they continue to enjoy conflict.. they continue to want to have a bad guy to go after. .. they continue to fall for the same crap over and over again.

And what is up with the lists ?? lists prove nothing. You can sit here and write up lists of who did what and it would only be a testament to how hypocritical and stupid both sides are. They are birds of a feather just on opposite ends. One is not more notorious than the other. Open you eyes people stop being manipulated.

>Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West<

this "article" has served its purpose in keeping people polarized. Mission successful.
edit on 24-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Well said

Cognitive biases and heuristics are a common outcome of human thought,it's how we process information..mix in some ego ,patriotism,religious dogma and pinch of desperation and we have someone willing to argue there point,even die for what they believe..
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrWh0
reply to post by gravitational

List of jews attack and intervention led by US

Hilarious, Did you even read your own link ?
The fact that you even brought “Jews” to a link that doesn't have Jews written in it, says all I need to know about you.

Oh and, next time I'd appreciate if you don't use a picture - I've created - in your post without my permission.

edit on 24-8-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Oh it's all propaganda.. your source, her source.. doesn't matter and why this entire thread is a joke and coming to a full circle once again. This only reinforces those who are against your BS thread. Admit it.. you just don't like America and would rather believe anybody but.

Your kool-aid is tempting but anyone smart won't take a sip.
edit on 23-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Is that all you have?

Nothing of importance to say so you pull out t he "Hate America" card

You and a few others on here must share the same peanut sized brain. If you hate this thread so much why do you keep on posting your misinformation in it? It's beginning to look like you have an agenda, actually it's quite clear.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Because it's fun watching people with “peanut sized brains” make you and the hate brigade bend and twist uncomfortably when confronted with facts, facts from real history books, from genuine witnesses and not YT clips or press-tv.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

See this is where you lack of intelligence comes into play.. Lets go back to 1953 and see what happened in Iran. A CIA coup was orchestrated which would install a pro western government. In the 26 years that would follow, the Iranian people would be oppressed and also starve because of this western backed government. We can keep going back and forward, Bring Lebanon, Syria to blame Iran, but the truth is that revolution happened because the government that was put in, pretty much done nothing for their people. Remember, they let the hostages go also...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Heres a pretty good breakdown of what has happened over the past 60 years. You can call the iranians what ever you want, but the truth is the USA have been doing no different and its pretty much just a game of cat and mouse...

Originally posted by Michael Brux
they were doing the suicide bombing and aircraft hijacking LONG before any American ever entered their countries.

Really? And you base that off what? Look up and push play. Sometimes I really believe some people just don't know much about anything. Your country has done nothing less than what the Iranians have done. If anything, your country have provoked the Iranians more than anything else.
edit on 24-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by UDHR19
The more I read, the more I hate this world.
If I had the stones for it, I would probably blow my brains out.
Evolution has failed because of human corruption and greed and because we fail to stand up against the "few".
This is not a world for children to grow up in.
Nature is being raped every single day. Species are decimated for profit, in the name of economics and growth.
Wars are waged for natural resources that belong to all on this earth.
Lies are accepted as truth, truth as lies.
People are being forced to work as slaves to serve the "few".
We explore Mars, but yet we seem unable to sort things out on this planet.
The Banks take trillions, while children starve and die horrible deaths, because of starvation or diseases that could easily be cured or prevented.

Humans will never stand together as one and that shall be their undoing.

How do people sleep at night?

This is nature, bro. This is how things work across the board. We just don't know everything and there're physical limitations. It results in death and loss. This is why evolution exists.

I remember back in 2003 listening to some people who supported the Bush war. They didn't KNOW it was right or that Bush was right. They just had faith that it was right.

Same thing is happening now with AGW. There're too many to count people who support AGW legislation not because they KNOW, but because they have faith in climate scientists. Of course, faith in science is a good bet, but it's still faith and faith is blind. These people who adore the science establishment and blindly support them are just as bad as anybody else because the poison which causes it still flows freely in them. We have a brain and to blindly support institutions is a misuse of it. But this is not to say we can avoid blindness. We can't. I don't think our brain can be infinite.

Same thing is happening in Iran. If the leadership says it, the people usually do it or believe it. There'll be rebels and people who don't, but on average, most people are sheep and go with it.

People join political parties and have faith that their political party is right in a similar way. People do their best to KNOW, they really do, but in the end, they're fallible and they cherry pick.

Life is blind. Love is blind. It's right sometimes, sure. But so much is lost when it's wrong. It's like a guy running in the dark. I think just about everything in this universe is trial and error.

We live on the remains of those who suffered through the darkness to attain the little knowledge we possess today. But the struggle to gain knowledge is not over. We still continue to stumble in the dark because there's much to be learned. And even if we do happen to learn all that we can, quantum mechanics may prevent us from ever attaining perfection since quantum turbulence prohibits it. In fact, this slow simmering that inevitably changes all things may never give us the opportunity to even come close to perfection. We may exist forever in a state of conflict and blindness because of this.

Faith is not knowing. But we humans don't really know the difference.
edit on 24-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrWh0

Hey,hey..i call offside!,he is entitled to his opinion as much as you are,no need to be derogatory,there's nothing wrong with being Jewish or american, he has a valid point...terrorism is across the board
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrWh0
reply to post by gravitational

Quit sucking up americans and stop acting as if you support america. A pretender childish jew like you is easily readable.

Please explain?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Where are you from? Are you in the U.S.? If you are then i will make this simple! For pages now you have sat back and repeated others posts! Why? Because you are an extremely uneducated and a lazy person, based on what you have said!! Never mind that, you are entitled to your opinions as we all are! That is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! That my friend, is your right!!!!! If you were in IRAN you would not be able to speak of their government and military the way you have spoken about the U.S unless you wanted your tongue cut out!!!

The reason you are still posting without someone threatening you is because the Armed Forces, my relatives and ancestors have fought so that you may be able to safely express however you feel about anything!

YOU DO NOT HAVE THOSE RIGHTS IN IRAN!!!! Do you understand that one principal I don't want to overwhelm
your intelligence!!!!! You have a right to protect yourself and your property because many men fought so you would maintain that right

Now for the hard stuff: Qaddafi was the leader of of Libya when the jet was shot down over Lockerbie. The person charged and convicted was a member of the terrorist group The Guardians of Islamic Revolution, a terrorist group sponsored by Libya and supported by Iran!

That's enough for now
Pax

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh one more thing: This just in from Aljazeera,

Iran and Hezbollah issue warnings to Israel

Pay no attention to it cause I'm sure it is just more U.S. propaganda!!! LOL!!aljazeera.com

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

I love America, how dare you imply anything to the contrary just to to justify your lust for dead kids and oil.

There are no sharks on our beach, if anything WE are the big mean shark and we're biting people who don't have a Chief Brody to protect them.

You want to kill innocent people you've never met. They don't have the technology to attack us, and if they did we could wipe them out in a few days.

But you you want to kill them now, whilst conveniently stealing their oil, just in case.

Your fear is NOT an excuse to kill.

You don't read do you? All of what you say is nothing but opinion! here is another fact for ya!!

aljazeera.com

I dare you to read it!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join