It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Would you mind putting some paragraphs in anything else that you write. I enjoyed reading what you wrote but it's hard to read when it's all one big paragraph.

Bob

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Dream molocules??? Allowing spiritual travel during sleep. Pluheeese. Stop the nonsense people and really wake up. There are no dream molocules that allow astral travel. Perhaps they are talking about a paralyzing compound produced by the body during sleep to keep you from acting out your dreams, this is real. So that when you walk in your dreams you dont walk out of your house asleep. I dont know about any other chemical reactions during death.
Your belief in what the Masons are or what they stand for is total fiction. Dont get your information about the Masons from an online website. Go to a masonic temple and learn from them.

Dream molecule refers to '___'.. It is a real substance. It is a real molecule. Many suspect that it is the dream molecule, but I am unsure whether this is a proven hypothesis. As I am aware this is VERY hard to prove.

Even as it is unknown the theory (or hypothesis I guess) has strong support. By the way one of the main studies on '___' was funded by the...

dun dun dun...

Scotish Rite of Freemasonry..

So there ya go.

My earlier posts also refer to something like this, but I won't out right say it. Vibrations, be them chemical, electric, spiritual, sounds or whatever change the umm anchor? It IS where you ARE.
edit on 8/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So this Wake research center ran by the government is in Winston - Salem if not where?
edit on 20-8-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Vibrations, be them chemical, electric, spiritual, sounds or whatever change the umm anchor? It IS where you ARE.

So..you're saying by lifting the "anchor" you can then "travel"?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Vibrations, be them chemical, electric, spiritual, sounds or whatever change the umm anchor? It IS where you ARE.

So..you're saying by lifting the "anchor" you can then "travel"?

En - Lightened

Literally

The Answer is Yes as Far as I have found.

I don't just mean 3D destinations ie "where you are" I mean thought patterns, I mean dimensions, I mean states, I mean understanding. Maybe non physical destinations could be a "place" but they aren't in a direction from your spot in any 3D way.. Then you must not travel in a direction.. Going inward is a commonly used way of explaining, but even then that is a direction in 3D.

Maybe this makes my post clear?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Love your post my dad was a mason never told me anything when I asked... when I was 6.7,8, years old I would be woken up at 2 and 3 in the mourning..They were shooting guns.. My mother was so pissed off...he said it was for the brother hood..A da.
Needless to say my parents were devorcied when I was 8.
He was never a father to me he moved away and I never heard from him again...yep he was a scum bucket to me till this day.
Heard he died 8 years ago.
This all took place early 1960's

edit on 20-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I read about the first page of responses..So far no "trolls" or "naysayers."

It really helps the READER when you organize your text so it's easily digested. It's more difficult to follow the author when they aren't organizing their ideas - It's also harder to reference.

I'm sorry but I don't buy a thing you're selling. I know many on ATS will immediately hate me for not believing every crazy thing people claim but show no proof of, but I have always been this way. I can't help being skeptical. Don't hate me because I truly look for the truth. If that makes me a troll or a naysayer, so be it.

I have not read the entire thread but I have read all of your posts in the thread, and the post you were replying to if I had questions. You have offered no real proof of your claim - instead, you have given answers that seem both off-the-cuff and cliché. If you've ever seen that Dave Chappelle sketch where people keep it to real? Yeah, I can't listen to what I consider is pure BS without calling you on it. I don't care how many muscles or miles seperate us.

You claim to have evidence, but you avoid directly talking about it from what I've seen. You kind of present yourself as some minor deity but you seem plain to me. But when you go in to spectral-mode or whatever, you talk to others as if you were some Olde English God. It's kind of funny, really.

I'm not trying to be offensive, or a troll (to use an ATS favorite!), but I am so disappointed not just in the writers of these threads (getting people to believe your imagination is real is funny, especially in teams), but in the people who eat it up without any questions whatsoever. This personality type is so prevalent in society and will ultimately lead to our demise. I really believe that.

So you've heard the explanation, now to the point; Can you please provide us with some evidence of your claims? Perhaps a cell phone pic (at the worst) of some of these documents. You don't need to reveal yourself or your sources. If they are anonymous you have nothing at all to worry about.

Did the secret documents reveal anything we don't know about HAARP, MKUltra, Aliens, or Santa Claus? What information were you able to glean from these documents?

I, like you, have always prided myself on my ability to see through what I call "BS" and what you call "mind control." Not just directly, like this, but in systems where there is a long term agenda that requires slow, consistent programming. Both in an academic and psychological light. Based on your story and presentation, I would give this a B+ if this were 7th grade Creative Writing.

I sincerely apologize if I offend. I'm a blunt person and don't mean to. You would get a huge apology and lots of respect if you were able to convince me that your story is based in truth.

Peace.

edit on 20-8-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I hope there is a way i can follow all you say, cause i have a great feeling that you have more than just a lot to say. Great thing about this site, is, in many ways, even though we have usernames, nothing we say, hopefully can be traced back to us, unless of course our computers are hacked, etc. Anyway... I know that there are more questions out there that any one person could comprehend. I get the chills typing this message, but don't know why. Maybe though, i can just sense a deep significance with what you will say, and reveal in the future. I can't put what i feel into words, but i do sense a deep feeling of importance, resonating from you. I feel that you feel a great responsibility, possibly from the knowledge you hold, and simply because of your purpose. Whatever your purpose is, i know you are heading in the right direction, with every decision you make. Keep your head up, and stay strong. We have many more trials, and tribulations to work through, but we will succeed. Every last one of us. That's how i feel, and i choose to be optimistic, but i don't exactly choose the feelings that come over me. I've learned to trust these "gut feelings". I may confuse some, but what i'm trying to say is, i feel you're living your purpose. Again, this reply may seem confusing to some, because knowing our purpose, aside from other ways in life we may choose, may be hard to decipher, but i feel we just know if we are living our purpose or not. You can just tell, from the passion, and feeling of importance on the matters. Anyway, just keep your head up, and never give up. You're doing good, and this will only get better. Again, it's just a feeling, but i've learned to trust that feeling. Take care, and good luck once again. GodSpeed.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing
very interesting

i have sent you a u2u about your UFO encounter
i had exactly the same one 20 yrs ago in the forest

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Very interesting story, one that will keep us intrigued on the actual outcome aka (secrets you speak of).
I can see why a lot of people do not believe you (I'm not saying I do but I'm open minded):

1. Never ending senteces
  2. Lack of grammar corrections
  3. Spelling and/or words selections
  4. Not going straight to the point with the questions asked by others
  5. Seems like avoiding certain questions, etc.

We have seen a lot of people claiming they know a lot of things, seen that, been there and so forth, and hence the reason why there have negative comments. I have nothing better to do for a few days to see how your story is going to end, so if you brush off those naysayers and carry on with your story, I'm all ears!
edit on 20-8-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow. Is anyone skeptical of this entire post? All I hear is this:

"Welcome. I appreciate you lying straight to my face. Tell us more."

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I read about the first page of responses..So far no "trolls" or "naysayers."

It really helps the READER when you organize your text so it's easily digested. It's more difficult to follow the author when they aren't organizing their ideas - It's also harder to reference.

I'm sorry but I don't buy a thing you're selling. I know many on ATS will immediately hate me for not believing every crazy thing people claim but show no proof of, but I have always been this way. I can't help being skeptical. Don't hate me because I truly look for the truth. If that makes me a troll or a naysayer, so be it.

I have not read the entire thread but I have read all of your posts in the thread, and the post you were replying to if I had questions. You have offered no real proof of your claim - instead, you have given answers that seem both off-the-cuff and cliché. If you've ever seen that Dave Chappelle sketch where people keep it to real? Yeah, I can't listen to what I consider is pure BS without calling you on it. I don't care how many muscles or miles seperate us.

You claim to have evidence, but you avoid directly talking about it from what I've seen. You kind of present yourself as some minor deity but you seem plain to me. But when you go in to spectral-mode or whatever, you talk to others as if you were some Olde English God. It's kind of funny, really.

I'm not trying to be offensive, or a troll (to use an ATS favorite!), but I am so disappointed not just in the writers of these threads (getting people to believe your imagination is real is funny, especially in teams), but in the people who eat it up without any questions whatsoever. This personality type is so prevalent in society and will ultimately lead to our demise. I really believe that.

So you've heard the explanation, now to the point; Can you please provide us with some evidence of your claims? Perhaps a cell phone pic (at the worst) of some of these documents. You don't need to reveal yourself or your sources. If they are anonymous you have nothing at all to worry about.

Did the secret documents reveal anything we don't know about HAARP, MKUltra, Aliens, or Santa Claus? What information were you able to glean from these documents?

I, like you, have always prided myself on my ability to see through what I call "BS" and what you call "mind control." Not just directly, like this, but in systems where there is a long term agenda that requires slow, consistent programming. Both in an academic and psychological light. Based on your story and presentation, I would give this a B+ if this were 7th grade Creative Writing.

I sincerely apologize if I offend. I'm a blunt person and don't mean to. You would get a huge apology and lots of respect if you were able to convince me that your story is based in truth.

Peace.

edit on 20-8-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

All I have to say is that the OP will find a large number of numptys who will swallow his every word on here.

Very imaginative, and no, I'm not afraid to add: I think you're full of sh*t OP.

After reading the entirety of the OP I can confirm that sad b'stards who really crave attention will go to no ends to get it. But please, don't mind me, continue.....

edit on 20-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by LastProphet527

Thanks for reading my post! Yes, I know I am exposing myself but, they know who I am, where I am, and WHAT I am. No, I am not more than most but apparently I have been given a gift of protection. How long? I don't know. But I will say that they have worked on me for years already. I have a trump card...Hahahaha. No, you know I am not laughing at the powers that be, only in the fact that they don't know everything and they know this. Heck, we'd all be dead already if they knew it all. But, and I know this is cryptic but, in the world of vibrations, we all have the power to make music, and it will effect people. All energy comes from one source and I said it before, I will bow down to the one that knew he was FIRST and noone or nothing else - wrote a SONG about it and it serves me well. AND, they truly don't see me as a threat, because for some srtange reason, alot of the things revealed to me come from THEM>

But, and I know this is cryptic but, in the world of vibrations, we all have the power to make music, and it will effect people. All energy comes from one source and I said it before, I will bow down to the one that knew he was FIRST and noone or nothing else - wrote a SONG about it and it serves me well.

That is very...exquisite.

and I know this is cryptic but
After showing my team your thread, we have concluded that.

‘’Hopefully ones teachings will find a path for good when the time comes to use…the trump card for the vibration has been very strong since 2011 as the frequencies seems to be ridden by me and you and them and every body as they have abused the energy balls far to long.

Use your trump card wisely. The big day is when the big day is.

The big day for them was when they found the god particle/mass extreme sheeple Muppet puppet frequencies extraordinary advanced frequency that will control….on that day…….dec 21st 2012.

Use your gift for good. Take care, I would hate you to be a foe when the time comes, I have a trump card as well.

One of my friends thinks your training has led you to use your gift…

‘’’Inside the ….that causes the … around the globe. Something we have been fighting every since your kind decided to put write Eve in the history of sin’’

We understand that its people like us, that do the things we do ,but have never seen one yet to announce such thing on the net.

It saddens us that they are starting to train humans now to jump the waves and realm jump time.

And until you un-train your self from your trainee

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Finally after all these years- I burnt my house down

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
interesting post .

i'm a master mason . also master of my lodge .
i know a lot of masons in the blue lodge , york rite and scottish rite. right here in NC .
i've also done a LOT of research over the last decade or so on all things masonic.

i must say , your post doesn't resemble anything i've experienced so far in masonry.
it sounds like a lot of garbage.

sorry

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

OH YOU are a SHAPESHIFTER ! No wonder you scared the crap out of them.. Are you from Earth?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
interesting post .

i know a lot of masons in the blue lodge , york rite and scottish rite. right here in NC .
i've also done a LOT of research over the last decade or so on all things masonic.

i must say , your post doesn't resemble anything i've experienced so far in masonry.

sorry

Don't apologise for telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by spacejosh

By the way~ were the Nazis a group before the fire? Were they already seeking power? Some say they set the fire theirself. I can't say on that, I have nothing to go on but, people and groups who supported Hitler and the Nazis are fully documented and already proven through bank records and such. It's easy here, hows the saying go~ Follow the money!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time (for the West) is short now, no?

I believe chemtrailing is intimately connected to the digital switchover (October 24)
which is intimately connected to the sound of silence frequency weaponry
9/11 was faked completely faked (plane crashes and victims) and was the symbolic
beginning of the collapse of the dollar, and the U.S.
Have you any comment on this?

Thank you for this thread nevernothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
interesting post .

sorry

Hello Levelsquare,

Nevernothing has really not said anything about Freemasonry except what is exsoteric as in what is known outside of masonry. I know this because I have been researching Freemasonry for years and have been asking Freemasons questions since I was 13 years old.

I would kindly ask you Master Masons to think before you post, my only pet peeve with Freemasonry are master masons that some how evaded the "we don't accept the stupid" filter and don't even feel the need to insult in a graceful manner using one of the sciences which is rhetoric.

If your going to wave the Masonic banner make sure you live up to it's expectations. By not doing so you lower yourself below the profane which is just shameful and should be reprimanded for your owe personal growth. As i said think before you post under the banner of Masonry. At the very least say you are not a mason like Nevernothing has done.

Now back to what Nevernothng has said about masonry. Symbolism, training, chanting, pride, acceptance, great group of guys who have tough charge to do, left to them by and unknown source, Masons are not evil. Really? That's garbage?

Come on man have some class.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So am I getting the basic gist of this thread, when I say this is kind of a conspiracy 'theory' mish mash, where every topic is covered, and is somehow linked, with a supernatural sauce?

The resulting product is a kind of super conspiracy abortion cake, covered by a ectoplasmic sauce of bs?
edit on 20-8-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join