It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Yeah man, see you get it. Sure they get you with being part of a powerful group, pride. And the handshakes and most rituals, acceptance. But once you get past that... The symbols are important though because they trigger tribal and human tendancies. You must remember that the brain responds to what it sees by what you have taught it to do. Hence green means go and red means stop. But it is important to remember that what one person sees as red is not what you see as red, but what he has taught himself to see as red. As a matter of fact science is proving that there is no such thing as color. You only see what your brain shows you, so you can recognize the heat spectrum. Which is part of why I question the whole premise of what reality is and where it comes from. I've known this for a long time but now, quantum physics is shedding light on this subject.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Awesome discussion here! This is why I came. Thank you.
Your interpretation is what I was told would happen, that I would be GOD if I chose. But something very different happened for me. This is where you wonder, least I do, who is right. See, when I got to that level where I could join the mass of love and energy, I paused and asked, "Are you me? Are you God? Am I God?" The answer came, " I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am that I am." I said, " I love you." And I heard, " but, do you know me?" and I said, " You are the first from which all others came." and I heard, "I love you too."
That was NOT me.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

Thank you for reading, and I hope I can keep your interest.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for paying attention and reading my post! Mabe I should clarify, I was part of a Masonic order, brought in by my great grandfather upon my request, eagerness to learn, and willingness to serve. I AM NOT A MASON, even thogh I might be considered so in certain ranks. As far as degrees go, I responded to this but yes, I was considered a Master by some, not myself. See, trouble came on self empowerment, and knowledge of, for lack of a better term, the nature of reality.
As I can tell you are knowledgeable here so I wont dilly dally with you. It is hard though to choose words in a way you will recognise, but not sound crazy to others but I'll try. I came to a point where I would be an asset to society, and was shown my future path, if I so chose of course. But, knowing the true nature of our REALITY~ I choose a different unchartered path. And it is not a path certain people agree with or condone.
But I through mknow y visits with "leaders" that there are openings for new ground being covered and disagreements in the true path. I have been given room to ' step back' if you will and chart my own way, given an ability to control alternate realities in a way that effects our. That is as much as I can do~ For now!

Hello ,i tried to quote only the part of that post that i think could be relevent to enquires i have been making, and that is the last few lines. I have been looking up about when that guy in the movie Midnight Express walks the wrong way around the circle and its something to do with order /chaos and entropy ,is the person walking the wrong way bad or good ? now i am taking a risk saying this please do not be to hard on me my1percent
edit on 20-8-2012 by my1percent because: the bottom paragraph is mine , sorry still a computer novice

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bump

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

perhaps it just lets you grab signals from space, or even communicate with aliens??

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My guess is that he's unlocked the secret ritual - maybe one that can empower a man with the ability to make others chase dangling carrots! What? I've read about this particular thing in some very arcane books...

~Heff

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reads to me like a postmodern rendition of Aesop's Fables

Now I guess we just wait and see if the crow OP drops enough pebbles in the vase so we can all drink the water.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Welcome to ATS! Very interesting introduction. I look forward to the threads you will create.

See you around the forums!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

very good. just what i wanted to hear. you based your beliefs on scientific and factual ideas. i will look more into this, but still if they are controlling people why is it aimed highly concentrated in the ionosphere? anyone live up there that they'd like to make feel depressed or calm? i believe it was a big government toy that cost millions annually to do little to nothing with most emphasis on test being related to plasma physics. either way i will ask my pops more, and try to get specific specs for the machine. its just 100 AM transmitter towers in an array to put a substantial (but insignificant to the scope of nature which works on 10^22 joules.... haarp works at 10^6 or something like that) glad to have you aboard

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

best introduction i have ever read! but not everybody is close minded to a vast knowledge, my mind is much more open than most, so if you ever would like to devulge experiences or wisdom, do feel free
good luck with the site and welcome!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

HOLY CRAP, IT REMINDS ME OF A PERSON...thing. It is associated with nightmares, like in my dream i see a white owl looking in my bedroom window, then its kinda standing over me? I dont recall much beyond that.

Its a recurring nightmare, freaks me out yet i am so curious of these nightmares. I avoid telling people this, because as a skeptic of all thing unprovable, it sounds quite crazy to me. The face of the white owl, like the white on black eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
o what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to decieve ? you sound very immature for someone born in the 60s dude i am dyslexic and can spot another dyslexic a mile off . Is english even your first language you come across as very young maybe someone in there 20s ..full of shxx

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

food for thought but we already have that stuff in new mexico, the SETI array... also, aricebo in peurto rico or wherever it is. much stronger penetration radio waves with those systems. the haarp is earthly in make and design a lot like a muscle car... unfortuneatly gas costs a lot (even for haarp which runs on diesel engines hence the huge cost per year). if you found evidence of a hydrogen reactor somewhere, then find its linked to haarp, id be suspicious. but alas there is no hydrogen reactors cause if it melted down it would blow a chunk outta the earth.... far to dangerous of a power to be harnessed by modern science. interesting to say the least.

oh yeah, anyone want to give my intro a bump? im only at like 4 posts thus far, and i wanna post threads to start structured debates on a few things.
edit on 8/20/2012 by JamesCookieIII because: addendum

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

probably because of the whole connection of the electro magnetic field and the human brain.... some people dont believe in this but do you really need visual proof for certain things? random number generators have good input on this theory as well

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Abduction? I am unbelievably skeptic, not quite sure. Not much evidence to support such a theory.

But in the event that is the case, (skeptic yes but like having all basis covered) do not engage in conflict, they are more like us than you might believe. One could say we are their ancestors...
I mean what if humans from the far future, altered their history, to create a better future (present for them)?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

awesome ideas. have you ever played quantum tic tac toe? my dad showed me this, they play it at the AFRL all the time, much more interesting than basic tic tac toe. i believe anything is possible, but just like ur saying you can believe in things that you cant see (electricity is a good example of something known but not seen). if this were true though there would be whistleblowers, don't you think? a massive conspiracy would have people just FROTHING over it all the time. more food for thought though, i like the way you think.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

thanks man! but exactly, think about the higgs-boson being recently discovered.... i did research on it YEARS ago, nobody ever saw, it and i felt like my friends thought i was nuts for thinking it existed, especially SOME church goers who are major physics naysayers.... then again, i believe in a higher power, is there concrete proof? no, but do billions of people think one or a few exist, yes, some people believe they have proof, but its up to the judgemental eye to take it up... we cant see the magnetosphere but it protects us from harmful sun crap in laymans terms lol, we cant see certain parts of the light spectrum, but theres more that exists than the colors of the raimbow, we know wind exists, but we cant see it.... theres a whole reality out there that we cannot perceive with our own eyes but still exists out there, think about dark matter..... people really gotta start opening their brains up a little bit and stop thinking with their ignorance, but start with their what if's, thats how innovators of life excel

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What I want to know is...why is it only newbies who have all the exciting, mysterious adventures to share here in their first post on ATS. And, why is ATS the first place they've chosen to impart all this secret information...

Guess we are just lucky. It couldn't possibly be that we are that gullible....

I bet, if ATS compiled all the *secrets* imparted in the introduction forum into one volume...it would challenge the largest phone book ever published.

Des

edit on 20-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Greetings, Nevernothing, and welcome. For the record, the Shriners helped my daughter once, and I owe them a lot of honor for that.
In the future, if you please, could you kindly break up your text into paragraphs? Makes it easier to read.

I read through your post twice, and I have to tell you several things jumped right out at me.

I was very curious about the world and how it worked, and these people seemed more than happy to introduce it to me in a very big way.

Me too. I was also "guided," at first by my Grandfather, whom I know belonged to a secret society, but I know not which one. I do know it had to do with the return of the Confederacy. After he passed on, there were others, some men, some women, who taught me things, the working of things. At age 15, I was taught how to avoid mind manipulation by an older woman, a friend of the family.

I mean I could pretty much go and do what I wanted, and was given access to an extremely large amount of historical and mathmatical information.

I was also, it just seemed like it was there for me to devour, and no one else was even interested. I was given a box of old books when a neighbor passed, and it had some very interesting stuff in it. This was my first venture into the Occult World.

Of course I soon come to know, disheartantly, how much of a dog eat dog world it was and that everyone had their own agendas.

Mister, you have that right. I was an Automotive Tech. Worked for dealerships and service garages. All are ran by politics and favors. I saw the city leaders and rich people come in and get their new Cadillacs and pay way less that sticker price, then a poor farmer who was barely making it had to pay for extras he didn't ever get, or were already included. The Auto-body shops are the worst for politics. Those are ran by insurance agents, and if you cross them, they will punish you by blacklisting you with other companies. I saw a man ran out of a nice business because he refused to bend over for an insurance company.

But we'll see if I crack later and tell some things upon someone aproaching this question in the right manner.

How about this: PLEASE!!!

In this vision, I saw a ball. And this ball was connected to other balls by magical energy that connected it to other balls, that connected to even bigger balls, and so forth and so on until I saw a man. It was me!

That was heavy, friend. Here is what I saw. I was aside, watching this. I saw the whole solar system in stark relief, the Sun sticking half-way up from a black "floor." I could see the planets as they orbited the Sun, each one spinning just right, and these planets each played a tune, and together the tunes all came together in a symphony. I saw this scene again and again for over 10 years, once a month or so, and could not figure out what it was that I was supposed to see.

Then one day it happened again. I looked at it, and suddenly knew that If I reached out my hand, and touched even one of the planets, it would all go into chaos and destroy itself. I quickly put my hands behind my back, and a cold chill ran up my spine. Then it was gone, and never came again. It was a test, you see.

You are among good company here, many of us have had strange experiences and strange people involved with us. My own story is so out of this world no one would believe it. I know that I am not alone, and you are not alone either.
Cheers,
Auto

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join