Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has Anyone Been Filled With The Holy Spirit?

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson69
 


We are all one interconnnected consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (unique perspectives), remind me what that has to do with pixie dust and religion? Ego holds you back from progressing in life on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. I wish you well




posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by Hudson69
 


Your negativity is quite condescending, where is your mutual respect for others? Feed your ego elsewhere, not in this microcosm


Just trying to help the human race by advocating for logic and reasoning so we can stop this fairy tale religious talk that prevents mankind from advancing itself into a modern age.


You're not helping anyone here but only spreading disdain and venom. Nothing here that has been discussed is religious, your ignorance is unsuitable here; delete your profile here on ATS and go back to Facebook debates on irrational bull****
edit on 12-8-2012 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)


U mad bro? maybe you should go meditate on it...
edit on 12-8-2012 by Hudson69 because: (no reason given)


Oh I will after done with my school work, your weak spirit is entertaining in the meantime...Keep talking kiddo



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by Hudson69
 


We are all one interconnnected consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (unique perspectives), remind me what that has to do with pixie dust and religion? Ego holds you back from progressing in life on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. I wish you well


Then why did you jump into a debate between me and Caledonia where she was talking about angels? Either you believe and advocate flying guardian angels or you just jumped into a conversation between two people and decided to spew a completely different viewpoint...



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising
 


Amazing personal experience(s), and I have too felt the great one raising my vibrations. Peripheral vision has helped me uncover the ability to see auras, and examine electromagnetic fields and wave lengths around me. Finding a deeper meaning in struggle builds positive karma, and connects you to your sub/unconscious mind; keep up the light work and don't ever doubt your intuition


@Hudson69 Try meditating and getting connected to your subconscious mind, because logic (left brain) cannot define the energies of the cosmos. Maybe you will realize in some lifetime we are our own god.


If we are both 1 subconscious mind then....Why are you fighting with yourself?...U mad?



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising
 


Amazing personal experience(s), and I have too felt the great one raising my vibrations. Peripheral vision has helped me uncover the ability to see auras, and examine electromagnetic fields and wave lengths around me. Finding a deeper meaning in struggle builds positive karma, and connects you to your sub/unconscious mind; keep up the light work and don't ever doubt your intuition


@Hudson69 Try meditating and getting connected to your subconscious mind, because logic (left brain) cannot define the energies of the cosmos. Maybe you will realize in some lifetime we are our own god.


If we are both 1 subconscious mind then....Why are you fighting with yourself?...U mad?


I feel sorry for ppl like yourself who don't see matter condensed to a slow vibration, so part of me wants the other part of me to see clearer, but the ego is strong in that part of me...Dude your logic is as obfuscated as my previous sentence.
We might see, hear, feel, taste, and touch differently, but we are made up of the same building blocks of the cosmos.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by Hudson69
 


Your negativity is quite condescending, where is your mutual respect for others? Feed your ego elsewhere, not in this microcosm


Just trying to help the human race by advocating for logic and reasoning so we can stop this fairy tale religious talk that prevents mankind from advancing itself into a modern age.


You're not helping anyone here but only spreading disdain and venom. Nothing here that has been discussed is religious, your ignorance is unsuitable here; delete your profile here on ATS and go back to Facebook debates on irrational bull****
edit on 12-8-2012 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)


U mad bro? maybe you should go meditate on it...
edit on 12-8-2012 by Hudson69 because: (no reason given)


Oh I will after done with my school work, your weak spirit is entertaining in the meantime...Keep talking kiddo


This is Sunday evening, why are you waiting so late to do it? Only a kid would say "Oh I will after done with my school work", kiddo. Maybe you should do English homework, because that sentence structure is lacking. You mean to say "Oh, I will, after I am finished with my schoolwork", kiddo. There, I just tutored you in grammar, go to school tomorrow so you can tell your English teacher that you had to come to ATS to learn proper grammar.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by Hudson69
 


Your negativity is quite condescending, where is your mutual respect for others? Feed your ego elsewhere, not in this microcosm


Just trying to help the human race by advocating for logic and reasoning so we can stop this fairy tale religious talk that prevents mankind from advancing itself into a modern age.


You're not helping anyone here but only spreading disdain and venom. Nothing here that has been discussed is religious, your ignorance is unsuitable here; delete your profile here on ATS and go back to Facebook debates on irrational bull****
edit on 12-8-2012 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)


U mad bro? maybe you should go meditate on it...
edit on 12-8-2012 by Hudson69 because: (no reason given)


Oh I will after done with my school work, your weak spirit is entertaining in the meantime...Keep talking kiddo


This is Sunday evening, why are you waiting so late to do it? Only a kid would say "Oh I will after done with my school work", kiddo. Maybe you should do English homework, because that sentence structure is lacking. You mean to say "Oh, I will, after I am finished with my schoolwork", kiddo. There, I just tutored you in grammar, go to school tomorrow so you can tell your English teacher that you had to come to ATS to learn proper grammar.


Stony Brook university has classes any day during the week, have you ever attended more than a 2 year community college? Save the logic for the classroom, we're talking about holy spirit and mind over matter buddy.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Hudson69
You had a heart attack and lived, now your throwing your logic out the window assuming it was divine intervention. The holy spirit doesn't exist, it was debunked thousands of years ago.


How do you know? I have experienced the Holy Spirit and I am a very rational, pragmatic and even skeptical person.


Well judging by your post that's not true, your not rational, pragmatic or skeptical. God does not exist...you have no more importance in your existence then a fruit fly or a blade of grass, your life is meaningless except for the meaning you build for it. God doesn't exist and when you die..you won't exist either.


Judging by your post, you need to understand a few things. First of all, your as you used it in the second sentence implies the rational, pragmatic and skeptical all belong to me, your is a possessive. What you meant to say is "you are not".

Where is the proof of your statement? Are you implying that my life experience means nothing? Why don't you try posting some links to verifiable sources to prove your statement against my life experience. Do you know God does not exist? I think you are trolling and need to get a new line because you certainly are not being very intelligent or creative.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Woohoo, 2 pages! LOL.

sgspecial, which meditation do you use? I'm thinking of incorporating kundalini yoga into my life, as many that have a kundalini awakening compare it to that of the holy spirit.

What's your routine?



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Hudson69
You had a heart attack and lived, now your throwing your logic out the window assuming it was divine intervention. The holy spirit doesn't exist, it was debunked thousands of years ago.


How do you know? I have experienced the Holy Spirit and I am a very rational, pragmatic and even skeptical person.


Well judging by your post that's not true, your not rational, pragmatic or skeptical. God does not exist...you have no more importance in your existence then a fruit fly or a blade of grass, your life is meaningless except for the meaning you build for it. God doesn't exist and when you die..you won't exist either.


Judging by your post, you need to understand a few things. First of all, your as you used it in the second sentence implies the rational, pragmatic and skeptical all belong to me, your is a possessive. What you meant to say is "you are not".

Where is the proof of your statement? e Are you implying that my life experience means nothing? Why don't you try posting some links to verifiable sources to prove your statement against my lifexperience. Do you know God does not exist? I think you are trolling and need to get a new line because you certainly are not being very intelligent or creative.


Ignoring the first part because only losing trolls bring up proper English use in discussion.

Where is the proof of your statement? Which statement? I made more then one.
And I will counter with: Whats your proof?

Are you implying that my life experience means nothing? To the universe yes....your life experience means nothing. Its meaningless to everyone and everything but yourself.

Why don't you try posting some links to verifiable sources to prove your statement against my lifexperience.?
The internet is at your fingertips

Do you know God does not exist? Yes the christian god written in the bible does not exist. I can say that 100% sure.

"I think you are trolling and need to get a new line because you certainly are not being very intelligent or creative"
Explain to me your intelligence and creativity and explain to me your belief in god...all in the same paragraph, so I and everyone else on the internet can laugh at you.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Hudson69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson69
 


Reading through this thread, one thing comes across painfully clear.

You're the one that seems to be mad...bro.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
reply to post by Hudson69
 


Reading through this thread, one thing comes across painfully clear.

You're the one that seems to be mad...bro.


Hahaha not mad I just love chatting with theists, it lightens my day. Its my passion broooo.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Hudson69 because: U MAD BROOO??



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow i was not sure if the op was real until i read all the post that followed.
I think that she is truthful and she is singled out by people that are under demonic control.
They even follow her online.
Stay strong and keep the faith the holy spirit is great.
Don't fear ones that can take your life only fear for your soul and you will be saved.



posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Wow i was not sure if the op was real until i read all the post that followed.
I think that she is truthful and she is singled out by people that are under demonic control.
They even follow her online.
Stay strong and keep the faith the holy spirit is great.
Don't fear ones that can take your life only fear for your soul and you will be saved.


I saw the holy spirit once in walmart...but I was too shy to say hello...maybe next time



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Bumping to read later !
thanks for sharing op



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Hudson69
You had a heart attack and lived, now your throwing your logic out the window assuming it was divine intervention. The holy spirit doesn't exist, it was debunked thousands of years ago.


How do you know? I have experienced the Holy Spirit and I am a very rational, pragmatic and even skeptical person.


Well judging by your post that's not true, your not rational, pragmatic or skeptical. God does not exist...you have no more importance in your existence then a fruit fly or a blade of grass, your life is meaningless except for the meaning you build for it. God doesn't exist and when you die..you won't exist either.


Please provide proof for your statements. How do you know if a fruit fly is important or not. Moreover you can't possibly prove that when a person dies they no longer exist, unless u died and came back, but that would be impossible according to your theory right?
edit on 23-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising
 


You'll know when you have been, there's nothing on earth like that experience. Your spirit catching sight of God's Glory, the joy, awe, reverence, sactification, peace and love is like nothing you'll find on earth. It (for me) was like standing in front of the throne of God, and all i wanted to do was kneel down forever and never get up. If a door had opened up to heaven right then for me, even if there was no air to breathe i would have walked through it and left this world behind.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising
 


Well, ever since that event in March.. I've developed this magnetic feeling that is constantly flowing throughout my spine and hands. I consistently feel "tingly" all over. I can feel my hands stick to things when I touch them. My vision is ULTRA HD now with an almost 270º peripheral vision. I have a VERY strong sense of my surroundings now. I can feel people come into my "magnetic field" from up to like 300 feet away. I'll turn my head and they're there.

I feel the same things, and have for years. Can you move small objects by thinking about it? I have had a little success in that. Your Telepathy enhanced, is it? That is not a spirit, that is the universal human language that was taken away, and with DNA upgrades in the past 20 years, soon everyone will have it latent.

When I got there, every one REALLY gravitated towards me. It was almost like a hypnotic thing whenever I'd go places.

Friend, when you project light, it works like a magnet. Works for me too, not a Christian.

I have a very strong gift of "spiritual discernment" now.. and I am absolutely shocked at how many demonic entities there are walking amongst us. They are not invisible spirits that wreak havoc and cause destruction.. they are inside humans.

You don't have to have anything for that but an opened mind. I have seen many Ghosts, but never a Demon, only Christians see and hear Demons, it seems, and in fact I believe strongly, based on research and hard experience, that this "holy spirit" they talk about is a Demon itself. I expounded on it here:
Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?



Originally posted by Hudson69
You had a heart attack and lived, now your throwing your logic out the window assuming it was divine intervention. The holy spirit doesn't exist, it was debunked thousands of years ago.

Yes, it has, but sadly people still think some invisible God sends a special spirit down to inhabit you, sounds a great deal like possession to me. If everyone could see some of the things I have seen holy spirited people do, you would run from religion as fast as possible.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69
Well judging by your post that's not true, your not rational, pragmatic or skeptical. God does not exist...you have no more importance in your existence then a fruit fly or a blade of grass, your life is meaningless except for the meaning you build for it. God doesn't exist and when you die..you won't exist either.


Have you searched the whole Universe and possibly beyond to come to a conclusion that God doesn't exist?

If you find and give TRUE meaning to your life, you would be living closely to the kind of life Jesus teaches. It's very hard to find as it's everything the opposite of what every person wants.





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join