It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I just wonder what causes a grown man to compose this stuff and then throw it out on the web? He's fluent enough with the general spiel so I wonder if he's a bored actor? He ticks a few conspiracy boxes (HAARP, NASA, security clearances etc) too.

Like Omega, I noted the name and checked to see if he'd ever published and dah dah dah! Not really. Unless he's the same Sal Conte who's in Gastroenterology. Studying gut biology might not cause NASA to knock on his door though. It also wouldn't explain why he seems to draw (loosely!) more on physics in his story. Falling Van Allen Belts OMG!!

If the Doc's reading this thread - NICE TRY!

There is a P. S. conti who is astrophysicist with a lot of clout. He said Mathematician though.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
intercepted some et transmissions. =)
Read the info to see the et txt .
m.soundcloud.com...

I'd imagine this is what it looks and sounds like
edit on 11-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

They mentioned using HARRP to send signals and we know Harrp is very powerfule...I'm a layman but in your post I missed the part about HARRP..? Or is that HARRP mathematics your using...?

Also...concerning the EQ's...you are correct in stating EQ's happen every day ...normally 3-4 under...it's normal and earth needs them so we don't sit there and finally blow in 1 huge event. However...When following and researching EQ's science has gotten much better and seeing what's going on...they just don't know the " when ". EQ's recently have been happening more often ...short periods...and stronger. EQ's are going off in area's that generally don't have activity due to natural faults and Fracking. Volcano's have gone off in shorter time periods and intensity. New laval field off Oregon coast? They've been keeping their eye on the ring of fire...as well as other faults...but to my understanding...they're saying the ring of fire is waking up. Go check some EQ's maps for the last 7 days, 3 and higher. It will blow your mind...or should...lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I watched the entire video presentation.

Unlike the other SKEPTICS on this site, I don't find the Dr. lying. What I find is a man who is sincere in his
convictions and went out on a limb as a "whistleblower" and feels that his life is in danger and justifiably so.
If I were to reveal US Nuclear secrets, don't think that I wouldn't be scared either. This has implications
that go far beyond what we currently accept. I suppose the Vatican is also involved in this. This adds another
layer of suspcision to things.

The connection with the Alpha's as he calls them is significant. 331 days from transmission send to receive.
That means they are 115 days out there usring radio waves. Plot that destination and response and you see where these people are. They are possibly on their way here.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree with lots of u referring to the fact he gives NO evidence or proof. Look how demanding and how important he himself feels the need for all to believe and work together. If i prepared a message and knew that it is outta this world and no one would believe me, I would have done anything and everything to prove it were true. Starting with: Past employment. I'd have my uniform behind me, maybe flash my W2 tax paper, give them my old bosses name and contact info, anything to backup any claim in that. I guess I understand why u wouldn't give out contact info because of people showing up on the doorstep. But why hasn't he created a website to diseminate this info globally???? People create websites even when they write a book on some dum theory. This is by far much greater and more impact. Don't u think he would have created at the minimum a 2nd email just to allow people to contact him privately and flash it on the screen!? I'm beginning to dis credit this entirely. And now look at us, we are spending our valuable time trying to find that info for him to make us feel better so we can believe it. As the friend posting this, for a friend like the NASA guy asked him to do, I guess I would have turned him down and said, "hey buddy, u want me to post outrageous claims...give me something that proves it, or proves who you are, so I don't look like an idiot and ruin my reputation on this board after I provide something to intelligent people whom u are asking for them to believe in u.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Am I understanding this correct, as far as Dr Sal saying our one-way communication with aliens takes one year?

Does that mean they are one light year from us

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

What if it's all true and there's no averting it?

God did talk to His people by means of His Messengers. Who knows best what is about to happen to the World except Him who created it?

One of the things that Allah (God) reveals in the Qur'an is that the universe has been created and that it will come to an end. The universe will, as will human beings and all other living things, come to an end. This ordered world, which has functioned perfectly for billions of years, is the work of our Lord, Who created everything, though it will come to a grand end at His command, and at a time that He has determined.

The appointed time when the universe and every creature in it, from microorganisms to human beings, including stars and galaxies, will come to an end, is called the "Hour" in the Qur'an. This "Hour" refers to not just any hour; but is a word used specifically in the Qur'an to refer to that time when the world will come to an end.

One thing that interested me in the video is the mention of the Van Allen Belt, or the protective roof that is shielding the Earth, because it is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.

21:32 And We have made the sky a roof withheld (from them). Yet they turn away from its portents.

The Van Allen belts protect us against radiation bombardment. Had it not been for this, life on earth would have been impossible. The lethal cosmic rays coming from the stars other than the sun cannot penetrate this shield. These plasma clouds can reach 100 billion-fold the value of the atom bomb dropped over Hiroshima. Thanks to the Van Allen belts at a distance of 60,000 km from the world, the solar winds cannot penetrate the earth we live in. The “Well protected roof” in the verse 21:32 was the result of the speed of rotation of our world, its position in relation to the sun, the structure, the shape and thickness of atmospheric layers, the structure of the core of the earth, the proportion of the constituents in its composition and the perfect and harmonious combinations of a multitude of parameters have made this possible. The Author of all these prerequisites for our life cannot be other than the Creator Himself.

Again, God tells us in The Holy Qur'an that there will be a day when this protective sky will not protect us anymore.

69:13 And when the trumpet shall sound one blast -

69:14 And the earth with the mountains shall be lifted up and crushed with one crash,

69:15 Then, on that day will the Event befall.

69:16 And the heaven will split asunder, for that day it will be frail.

- - The Holy Qur'an talks of obliteration coming from the sky, or a piece of the sky falling. The most significant here is the overthrowing of the sun, in today's terms it could be a massive solar storm which will eventually destroy the Van Allen Belt, without this magnetic protection, then what will protect us from an obliteration coming from the sky?

70:8 The day when the sky will become as molten copper,
70:9 And the hills become as flakes of wool,
70:10 And no familiar friend will ask a question of his friend
70:11 Though they will be given sight of them. The guilty man will long be able to ransom himself from the punishment of that day at the price of his children
70:12 And his spouse and his brother -
70:13 And his kin that harbored him
70:14 And all that are in the earth, if then it might deliver him.

81:1 When the sun is overthrown,
81:2 And when the stars fall
81:3 And when the hills are moved,
81:6 And when the seas rise,

55:37 And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh rosy like red hide

34:9 See they not what is before them and behind them, of the sky and the earth? If We wished, We could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them. Verily in this is a Sign for every devotee that turns to Allah (in repentance).

The rolling up of the Heavens the Big Crunch as opposed to the Big Bang of Creation

21:30 Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and We made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?

21:104 The Day when We shall roll up the heavens as a recorder rolleth up a written scroll. As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. (It is) a promise (binding) upon Us. Lo! We are to perform it.

7:187- They ask you about the Hour and when it will come to pass. Say, “The knowledge thereof is with my Lord. Only He will reveal its time. Heavy it is, in the heavens and the earth. It will come to you suddenly.”

33:63 Men ask you of the hour. Say: The knowledge of it is with Allah only. What can convey the knowledge unto thee? It may be that the hour is nigh.

If you can't save your body, save your souls. Reflect upon the prodigal son whose return caused the angels in Heaven to rejoice. We're waiting!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No one has any faith anymore, and whatever will be will be. Therefore, don't worry, not one bit.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

If you turn to the last page of the Holy Bible, it's an altogether better ending!

Thirsty anyone?

Reflect upon the prodigal son whose return caused the angels in Heaven to rejoice. We're waiting!

Edit to add: That time has come. That time, of the retun of the prodigal son, is now, this day, today!

edit on 11-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sorry if someone's answered this, but I can't read 13 pages to find out - how do these aliens know of something that will happen to our planet so far away if it even takes so long for a 'message' to reach back and forth?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

People usually look to the side allot when they lie

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Guess if they found may have found a signal in 1997

On the
Discovery Channel. On one of the episodes they went in to the fact that on
23 July 1997, Dr Don Merrick of Greenbank picked up an anomalous signal
from space that was confirmed by 3 other telescopes, including Arecibo. I
thought it worthy of mention that on that occasion, the Military saw fit to
jam the frequency to all telescopes until public opinion forced them to stop.
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Then there was the odd shut down of seti and the signal that can be heard here.
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

They also lean there head certain ways to move the blood in there brain to activate different parts. ask anyone a though provoking question and see if there head turns a certain direction.

What was the name he was calling the ET'? i kept listening and couldnt figure out. Alphiens? or something?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

People usually look to the side allot when they lie

Usually? that implies it is not entirely accurate.

if you studied 30 liars and 30 people telling the truth is it not possible a few telling the truth would be lumped as liars and a few liars would be labelled as telling the truth?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

The guy sitting in the black jacket looks just like him to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can someone that is less technically challenged than me get a screen grab or two of him from the video? Could be useful in case someone runs across a picture of him in their researching his credentials. Possibly a few of them from different angles.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If this is a real threat in 2016 then you would think that NASA would be doing every thing they can know to prevent this.
So I did some research and found this posted a few days ago.

NASA news

If you want to solve a problem know all you can about it.

Launching on august 28. Two year mission.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by d8track
If this is a real threat in 2016 then you would think that NASA would be doing every thing they can know to prevent this.
So I did some research and found this posted a few days ago.

NASA news

If you want to solve a problem know all you can about it.

Launching on august 28. Two year mission.

That's very interesting, thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You may FEEL sure 'they have indeed received s signal more than once from other

solar systems'...but...It has NEVER been established or acknowledged.However the

point i was making to Drucilla was that on her list of hoaxers she had missed out the

infamous "Dr" Judy Faltskog who was thoroughly debunked here on ATS with similar

MO to the subject of this thread - namely

# NEVER was a "Dr" as claimed

# NEVER worked for NASA as claimed

# NEVER went to Berkley UC as claimed

# NEVER had ANY of the qualifications as claimed

# Used the excuse to take down ALL her websites (but she couldn't wipe google
)

saying TPTB were after her

See any correlations with this case??

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Another thought for you researchers out there, everyone is looking for his connection to NASA. What about his connection to Yale and Dupont? If any of that checks out it would certainly lend at least a little bit of credibility. I am doing some digging on my own but I am not as good as some of you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join