It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryScotsman
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I guess your one of those "if the government says it, it must be true", types.
Got a good reason for all the weird animal deaths recently? The upsurge in weird weather, worldwide? The rise in major seismic events? I could go on and on but any free thinking person on here knows that IF the info given is true, it could explain a lot of what, 'til now, had been strange at best, inexplicable at worst.

Oh yeah, DENY IGNORANCE!! Tosser.

I am not denying that the pole shift is what is causing all the mass deaths. But maybe the government is helping to speed up deaths of people behind our backs. I am looking at the bigger picture. Knowing what has already been discussed here on ATS I am trying to put together a bigger picture. That does not mean I am being ignorant at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

i wonder if we should lock up and medicate christians for thinking jesus died for their sins, and is comming back to re-animate everyone into obediant dutiful zombies. maybe the muslims for believeing in holy war, maybe scientologists for their epic tale that they spin, or maybe we should watch out for people like you, who advocate medicating and locking people up, you notice I said, we should simply watch out for you, not drug and send to prison. have a good day.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Mud on Mars

Firsoff crater spans about 56 miles across and is almost a mile deep. Researchers have suggested that mud-spewing volcanoes may litter Mars for two decades,

"This relationship suggests that the occurrence of the mounds is associated with pre-existing faults and fractures that might have acted as pathways for subsurface fluids,"

Several investigators have detected methane, which on Earth is generally — although not exclusively — the gas associated with mud volcanoes

Such methane may spring from water reacting with iron minerals below the Martian surface, the team speculates.

content.usatoday.com...-eFIbBjI

edit on 11-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what if the entities that sent this warning are just the biggest bunch of practical jokers in the universe?

Just in case though, i'm going to start constructing a full body suit out of lead sheeting (hinged at the joints of course:up
so I will be able to walk around with impunity if or when the event happens.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yeah haha. I feel as if I was one of the kids of the last generation where pride and honor were important and the value of a man was worth more than a piece of cloth/paper. And charity was more important than welfare. Times sure have changed. With this vid, I take it for what it is. No way to tell the validity of it. But it's just nice to see everyone's opinions without dismissing others as retarded or something. It's good to be a skeptic but it's never good to put someone else's ideas down. Take it for what it is, discuss, debate, attain more knowledge.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Why bring up Zombies you say? Bath salts, that's why. I see you're from England so just google bath salts zombie usa.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
what if the entities that sent this warning are just the biggest bunch of practical jokers in the universe?

Just in case though, i'm going to start constructing a full body suit out of lead sheeting (hinged at the joints of course:up

And eventually die of lead poisoning.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a major issue with his name being pronounced in the video and not spelled. I have found a ton of different men in houstan texas, going by Sal Conti, Sol Conti, salvador conti, Salvador Conte, Salvadore Conte etc. Problem being I don't know who to look in and I've been at this a couple hrs.

Oh and guys CERA

naca.larc.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/11/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

In regards to your comment about the 331 day turn around time for the message and how there is nothing even remotely close that can send a message from that area I think I might have a theory.

When he mentioned HAARP and how they used the magnetosphere to receive signals by the modulation of it. Also he said they sent the message out it all directions this could only work if they were ringing the magnetosphere like a tuning fork and then the earth itself would become the transmitter.

Im no scientist but can anybody that knows about this tech pipe in with the possibility of this being a viable way of communicating. Is this not the best way to transmit in all directions at once. Match the frequency and then pulse the signal to out of space.

As to the tech they might have to receive and transmit thats another story, all they would have to do is figure out a way to detect the pulse of the planet and then make the magnetosphere pulse in response so we could detect it. Didnt we establish that there are faster moving particles than the speed of light. so using light speed as a base might be incorrect logic to determine what is and isnt possible.

just some ideas.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, let me start off by saying this, that was a very long video. I usually don't take the time to watch videos over 5 minutes, unless the subject really interests me.

Basically what I gathered from this guy is that whatever the truth may be, he certainly has the talent to tell a good story. At first, He had me convinced that he could possibly be telling the truth. However, near the end of the video his body language changed and I have to admit that I sensed some deceit. I could be wrong about that as well.

These sort of warnings bring us back to the underground bunkers, and the assumptions that they have been built for some kind of cosmic or natural disaster for the elites, and not just in case of Nuclear war. What I find interesting is that the ELE date always seems to be moved up a few years. It get's kind of old, but will the cry wolf syndrome one day leave us earthlings with our guard down? Could very well be the case. Either that, or the masters of puppets never giving us a warning. Either way, we would be up poop creek without a paddle, so it really won't matter by then.

That is why I always try to keep an open mind, and have well prepared for a disaster long before this latest claim. This So-called Doctor Sal is an interesting guy for sure. In the photo above his eyes look a bit psychotic though. which leads me to question his claims. They kind of remind me of the movie theater massacre joker dude's eyes. Check it out.

Anyway, I believe that we humans have already received signals from Alien intelligence either way. If not, The Voyager probes are leaving our solar system and very likely could come into contact with an Alien craft, or an Alien probe of their own that they sent out to explore. I wouldn't doubt that they have probes that have traveled past planet Earth much like our voyagers have past by other planets in our own solar system.

Think about it, If an Alien race exists beyond our solar system, or even light years away, whatever the case may be, they would not be aiming for Earth, but towards our solar systems direction because of our Star, the Sun. So it won't be like it's gonna just stop here, it's just gonna fly by and keep on going.

Just imagine what it would be like for some other intelligence to come into contact with one of the Voyager probes? Or, Imagine them finding one of those top secret lost Russian space crafts from the early 60's that contain perished lost Cosmonauts that are just floating endlessly into deep space, not to mention the known one with a dead dog inside it as well?

I really don't know what to think just yet about our pal Sal here. I guess I would have to say that I am about 25% convinced that he's telling the truth, and about 75% convinced that he is a fraud and that this is just another hoax. At the end of the day, one truly never knows.

I honestly believe that in the future though, if we do not destroy ourselves first, that we will find the answers to many of our questions about other life existing in the Universe. I just hope that mankind some day will learn to unite and prevent the destroyers from eradicating all life here on our home, planet Earth. ~$heopleNation
edit on 11-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Listen to the sounds of his Italian accent from 11:00 to 11:10 and specifically the word "observations" He is pronouncing the 'v' with a 'b' sound something Spanish speakers do, but not Italians. Check here for verification.

He has a problem with his teeth fgs!

This is the Googley bit,

plus.google.com.../about

There is no video, and not much else. The Yale connection, if nothing else should be able to be verified.

Another 'NASA' expo.

ultimatesurvival.net... All the ingredients are there different, but the same. A poor effort though, (also includes Nibiru/possible explanation for the close communication without actually saying Nibiru in Dr Conte's case)

So, we have the near end of the Olympics, and also a plethera of 'Alien' oriented doomsday scenarios to make 2012 as forecast, except that the aliens will not be here, and neither happens in 2012. So for this thread, does NASA use time at HAARP?
You see, yer man bases everything on the aliens, where we are compared as Gibbons to what they are. But, there is little elaboration on the form of communication, the most important part, other than they understand some of it, but not all. Then there is the Van Allen belts if they did affect the Earth so extremely in the past as stated for a quickie reversal, is there any correlation in the fossil records? I don't know about that, but I have never come across any direct correlation, that surely would be screaming science news.
Does the magnetosphere get breached anyway, yes it does. Could that mean that some of the nasty stuff that may have been used by a HAARP project could be blasted back to Earth, yes it does. Whether that equates to a mass extinction of all species, or part of, there is no way of knowing, because it is a 'secret'.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
my overall impression is that, this guy really believes what he is saying, but im not sure I do. very entertaining though.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, except for a couple breaks in the video that seemed like edit cuts.. the man seems illegitimate in his ability to project information convincingly... now we have a new doom to look forward to..
Damit.. I was hoping it was all over after this year...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Definitely Bogus. I have no doubt Dr Sal is using a pseudonym and as a result nothing he says can actually be verified.

As a side note, who says before they address the camera, "I am not an actor"?

So, credentials plus information unverifiable. Ergo bogusness.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What a load of crap. To me the video, from start to finish, seems like some sort of a joke. The way the camera shakes, all the obvious editing cuts, the way he tries to appear as concerned as possible while maintaining this sense of authority etc. The funniest part was the end, the guy talked about this not being a movie in the video yet he pulls out the "let's toss religion away and unite" movie cliche - as if this one guy with his cliched (supposed) worldview is going to have an effect on any of that. If he really wanted people of the world together he would ignore this topic completely and put his hope on the different governments working together - the people will always do the bidding of the governments, and if this was real every single government on earth would pitch in - he should be aware of this simple fact.

Not believable or convincing in the slightest.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Additionally, regarding #1 of the above earlier post, considering both the near distance yet also far distance of the supposed signal, such a signal would have pinged SETI, and set off all sorts of fun alarms.

Even if such were to have occurred, and been covered up, SETI would have not run into the funding issues it's run into in the past.
Funding issues with SETI would thus invalidate the probability of any such signal existing.

Druscilla, in the 1700s educated folks would contend that it was impossible for a communication to travel from England to America in less time than by ship. Open your mind so that your eyes can see.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ive done Loss Prevention work, one of the things we where taught to look for when interviewing someone was if when recalling details they look to the left or right. Right tends to be accessing memory, left creativity, left eye movements can indicate embellishing or out right lying. Thats one of the first things I noticed, on some stuff the man looks right, on others he looks left, when he starts talking about being employed by Nasa for special projects he looks left a lot.

Interesting but he is looking in reflection and contemplation, not in deflection or avoidance. Huge difference.

From what I see I still maintain that this man, (what ever his true identity) is not exposing any of the usual markers for withholding or altering truth. So, he is either being truthful or he is a very well versed deceiver in behavioural science.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Can this be him, in younger years?? I looked up the Italian word of his employments, I think it said some sort of official?? Just taking a stab here.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

Originally posted by grubblesnert

And eventually die of lead poisoning.
NO..............!
I'll be covered in petroluem jelly and wrapped in saran wrap THEN encased in the full lead body suit!!
Think man!, Think!!!

Or do I have to do ALL the brainstorming around here?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Char-Lee

Mud on Mars

Firsoff crater spans about 56 miles across and is almost a mile deep. Researchers have suggested that mud-spewing volcanoes may litter Mars for two decades,

"This relationship suggests that the occurrence of the mounds is associated with pre-existing faults and fractures that might have acted as pathways for subsurface fluids,"

Several investigators have detected methane, which on Earth is generally — although not exclusively — the gas associated with mud volcanoes

Such methane may spring from water reacting with iron minerals below the Martian surface, the team speculates.

content.usatoday.com...-eFIbBjI

Interesting....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join