It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I have a suggestion! How about in the case that any of these things come to pass and any of us survive, we track down the disinfo agents on here and give them what they have coming to them? Just desserts anyone? Grab a fork!

Do you think "disinfo agents" are limited to ONE side - let me guess, you assume that disinfo agents are always the so called "skeptics"? That a "disinfo agent" might have a reason to tell a fantastic story about UFOs, HAARP, etc.etc...never crossed your mind? Amazing...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

True, and for all we know they could have their own problems, or even better be too scared to make physcial contact because we scare them with our silly racism and violence.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I have a suggestion! How about in the case that any of these things come to pass and any of us survive, we track down the disinfo agents on here and give them what they have coming to them? Just desserts anyone? Grab a fork!

just because someone doesn't agree with every crazy assertion you have does not give you license to call them disinfo agents. as well, that is against the T&Cs so i would be carefull slinging around libelous terms.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

StarFleet´s Prime Directive/Order Nr1.
Those aliens have already done to much

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Way to jump the gun, the guy was just having some fun, and you decide you know what he meant, and what he believes..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Again see my post above, he was just having some fun...jeez you guys are snappy tonight, wheres the laid back humor??

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Anyone can say they're a doctor and babble from a position of authority nothing bunch nonsense.
Dr. Dan Burisch: Fraud
Dr. Johnathan Reed: another Fraud
Dr. Steven Greer? yup. Fraud again.

This guy, Dr. Sal? Try to guess what category he'll fall into.

Here we have another prediction in a long line of predictions from every crackpot on the planet, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Fine, so-be-it. but I can guarantee you'd be one of the first people lined up banging on some soft-headed gullible person's apocalyptic shelter door to let you in. If you only new where they were...too bad, tough luck. You'll be picking berries.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

somewhere in the 4:11 time there is a skip, im still watching it however, im skeptical becuase of the skip

It is truly mind-boggling that, in an..hm... "monologue video" full of ridiculous claims, a skip in the video is what makes you skeptical.

I would have understood that in a video demonstrating an amazing technology, or something supernatural..

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Again see my post above, he was just having some fun...jeez you guys are snappy tonight, wheres the laid back humor??

as you may have noticed, text does not translate intent or tone. calling people names is not humorous. and it's not allowed via the T&Cs regardless of intent.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Even if this man really DID work for NASA and even if they ARE somehow transmitting understood signals back and forth across the solar system, how could we trust anything another race says? We as humans with intelligence have quite a bit of fun "joshing" other people and feeding them lies just to laugh at their reaction. I think any other "intelligent" race would have a sense of humor as well given their socialization skills. How could we be sure that they are not just playing a prank? A sort of "Hey, look at all of those stupid hairless apes freak out!" sort of deal.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I keep going over his video, picking it apart, looking up different technical words, dates.....So far, the date he gave of July 2, 1996, That was the date of the 'western north america blackouts'. Which, I actually remember.....I just got started. Has anyone else found anything of interest?? Could be something, could be nothing....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Picking berries, if what this guy says is correct, those berries may turn him into a mutent.
I for one hope everything he says is wrong...I'm only 21 and would really love to see a ripe old age, and maybe even peace on Earth.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.
reply to post by Druscilla

Indeed, astronauts travel through the Van Allen Belts all the time and none of them have ever become ill from the radiaition. All we need to do is get ourselves some astronaut suits with big pockets to put some canned food in, the Japanese seem to be bearing up allright after Fukishima we just need to learn from them, big head start.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
WOW 11 pages later and the only relevant contribution to the thread is made by OmegaLagos so far! (my hat off for you btw).

To the rest of you, i hate to state the obvious here but... This guy gives us his name, his place of work, his history, this should be pretty easy to debunk right? Still i see only pseudo-debunkers and the usual opinionists pining in.

These are the facts.

If what this guy says is true, he will be fired from NASA for letting the word out. If what he says is false, but he actually works for NASA, he will get fired anyway for spreading a lie on youtube.

Until we know if he actually works for NASA, the rest matters little, no matter what opinion you may have. If he does not, the rest is probably also just bunk. If he does, well, why would he voluntarily spread a lie that would get him fired? This makes no sense. So if he does work for NASA, this is most probably true.

So instead of pining in with your opinion on "body language" and other pseudo debunking attempts, lets focus here for abit and try to ascertain if he works for NASA or not. This is really the only thing that matters.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I keep going over his video, picking it apart, looking up different technical words, dates.....So far, the date he gave of July 2, 1996, That was the date of the 'western north america blackouts'. Which, I actually remember.....I just got started. Has anyone else found anything of interest?? Could be something, could be nothing....

What are you searching for, what are you getting at?
Why would a hoaxer refer to a date when something didn't happen?

The Davinci Code is a great example of documented fiction taking random stuff and building a story on it. There's plenty more on this site, but unfortunately I cannot point to those because I can't document that they're not fiction. *rolls eyes*

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Actually text does translate emotions, every read a poem or story that "touched" you? Thats besides the point, He was just having a good job and lightening the mood. Besides when you say calling someone names I think of dumbass or fatty. lol not disinfo, I mean jeez if no one here is a disinfo they have nothing to be insaulted by

but alright dont mean to derail this thread, so lets leave it at that

oh! one more think thanks for not being hard headed and attacking me for giving an opinion, seriously

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I have not been able to dig up Dr. Salvatore Conti

in any form related to NASA, SARA, HAARP or any

geophysical group.

Is THIS his real

google+ account? so what? anyone can say anything there.

The affiliation to Yale applied mathematics 1972-2000 yeilded nothing.

The Texas addresses for "Salvatore Conti" work out to these:

1 CONTI, SALVATORE N/A 5724 INNSBRUCK ST
See Photos of the Location

BELLAIRE, TX 77401 (713) 665-5444
2 CONTI, SALVATORE V N/A 2101 SCHULLE AVE
See Photos of the Location

AUSTIN, TX 78703 N/A

The only Dr. Salvatore Conte /Conte that consistently comes up is for

an oncologist. who looks like this

Even a google GOGGLES search doesn't come close
to anyone!

Anyone have any more info???
edit on 8/11/2012 by drphilxr because: more info

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

That is very interesting, if anyone can grab an email or something from this guy, I can get an IP address, and see where his geo location is.

but if you wanna make it a conspiracy maybe TPTB have already started to erase his info, to further discredit him?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
WOW 11 pages later and the only relevant contribution to the thread is made by OmegaLagos so far! (my hat off for you btw).

To the rest of you, i hate to state the obvious here but... This guy gives us his name, his place of work, his history, this should be pretty easy to debunk right? Still i see only pseudo-debunkers and the usual opinionists pining in.

These are the facts.

If what this guy says is true, he will be fired from NASA for letting the word out. If what he says is false, but he actually works for NASA, he will get fired anyway for spreading a lie on youtube.

Until we know if he actually works for NASA, the rest matters little, no matter what opinion you may have. If he does not, the rest is probably also just bunk. If he does, well, why would he voluntarily spread a lie that would get him fired? This makes no sense. So if he does work for NASA, this is most probably true.

So instead of pining in with your opinion on "body language" and other pseudo debunking attempts, lets focus here for abit and try to ascertain if he works for NASA or not. This is really the only thing that matters.

The facts are that he has given his name and place of work that does not seem to be true.
It is also a fact that he has some very big holes in his story.

As there are no signs of him working for NASA, does this mean, in your world, that this means he works for a Top-Secret part of NASA? In that case, I work there as well. In fact, me admitting this is only for you to think I'm lying, so that my position here is safe.

Second, even if it would turn out that he did work for NASA, obviously he would officially be fired for lying (because this is, after all, top secret). Would this too make this story true for you?

In other words, haven't you pretty much decided yourself that this guy tells the truth?

Of course you will say "No". Yet you have a strange way of approaching this.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Could not find his credentials on any NASA website or any other website linking him to NASA. A Google+ account with his credentials could have been made by anyone trying to give him credibility. He makes extraordinary claims but does not provide any evidence. Also the claim about the radiation from the cloud reaching Earth due to the magnetic shift of the Earth's axis would have to be researched for validity.

For the time being I would say that there is no sufficient evidence to support that this person and his claims have any scientific support or are realistic. He should have shown his NASA clearance card or link to a scientific paper supporting some of the theory about the magnetic reversal of the poles and its link to deadly radiation levels reaching Earth because of that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join