It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
www.facebook.com...

Can this be him, in younger years?? I looked up the Italian word of his employments, I think it said some sort of official?? Just taking a stab here.....
I don't think that's him, but wouldn't that dude freak out if we all friended him?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I got kicked out of FB while trying to look him up!! How dare they...lol....my eyes are starting to cross

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This guy is full of #. Did he ask the alien "Friends" To help us evacuate? I smell bull#. UGH.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Druscilla

In regards to your comment about the 331 day turn around time for the message and how there is nothing even remotely close that can send a message from that area I think I might have a theory.

When he mentioned HAARP and how they used the magnetosphere to receive signals by the modulation of it. Also he said they sent the message out it all directions this could only work if they were ringing the magnetosphere like a tuning fork and then the earth itself would become the transmitter.

Im no scientist but can anybody that knows about this tech pipe in with the possibility of this being a viable way of communicating. Is this not the best way to transmit in all directions at once. Match the frequency and then pulse the signal to out of space.

As to the tech they might have to receive and transmit thats another story, all they would have to do is figure out a way to detect the pulse of the planet and then make the magnetosphere pulse in response so we could detect it. Didnt we establish that there are faster moving particles than the speed of light. so using light speed as a base might be incorrect logic to determine what is and isnt possible.

just some ideas.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

So far, according to our rules, there's nothing faster than the speed of light.
Those sensationalized tests later came about to be calculation errors.

We, as of yet, regardless any supposed methodologies regarding magnetosphere only have means to send communications at the speed of light.
To receive any return signal, the return signal would also thus need travel at the speed of light, unless someone has invented a method to pick up faster than light transmissions, in which case there'd also probably be a means to transmit likewise, but, such is not the case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

totally agree what difference does it make either way?but if the answer was to come together from what I see from the responses(in this thread) it wouldn't happen.
When did the world become liars?When did it become assume their lying first?when did it change?
Believe me I'm far from being niave...
I don't necessarily believe what he saying nor do I discount it but what does concern me is myself and lots of people have had the feeling for awhile that something is happening,something you can't put your finger on and I can't shake it.What he says would make sense and would tie in with the strange things that have been occurring in the past few years.Regardless of the skeptics and debunkers paid or not the truth will come out eventually!Not even"they"can stop the truth
until then...

Keep living keep loving and worry about tommorrow...tommorrow!
what else can one do?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ceranko

Evacuate where?

The universe is huge and the quantum differences endless (or at least our knowledge, awareness and understanding of them). We are relegated to a very tiny part of the universe in a 3 dimensional world with very limited slow and dense frequencies. Don't assume that these 'beings' from a completely different part of the universe can just hop on their spaceship (if they even need one) and come here to evacuate us.

I think life at large is far more complex than that. We have to stop assuming that the rest of the entire universe exists under the same physical laws that we are relegated to.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Druscilla, in the 1700s educated folks would contend that it was impossible for a communication to travel from England to America in less time than by ship. Open your mind so that your eyes can see.

We send signals using equipment that can only transmit at C, the speed of light.
We only have equipment that can receive signals transmitted at C.

If, somehow, you've managed to come up with a subspace radio, an ansible, or some other science fiction device capable of just receiving transluminal communications, please, feel free to share.

Put your rainbow crystals away so that your mind can learn.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm very skeptical of any so called insider information from NASA employees but i just saw this as i was browsing Gizmag's website.

www.gizmag.com...

NASA sending Radiation Belt Storm Probes to study the Van Allen Belt

On August 23, two Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) will launch atop an Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida to study the radioactive Van Allen Belts.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

So a signal sent is answered 331 days later.
Lets make it and even 330, to account for a day to translate our message and formulate an answer.
That would mean a 165 day one way communication.
Radio waves (if that's what they are using), travel at c, which is 186,282 miles per second, or 670,615,200 miles per hour, which is 16,094,764,800 miles per day (24 hours), or 173 au, an au being 92,955,807.273 miles (approx. mean distance from earth to sun).
So, 173 x 165 = 28,545 au.
1 light year is 63,239.6717 au.
28,545 / 63,239.6717 = .45
So just under a .5 light year away...
I guess they are just passing by, live on a snowball in the Oort cloud, or Nibiru exists and it's them telling us this.
That's your 3 options...
Oop's, sorry!
There is a 4th option...rhymes with pulpit....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Listen to the sounds of his Italian accent from 11:00 to 11:10 and specifically the word "observations" He is pronouncing the 'v' with a 'b' sound something Spanish speakers do, but not Italians. Check here for verification.

I noticed he speaks English with a Puerto Rican accent, not an Italian accent.

Also, he claims to have PhDs in Applied Mathematics AND Physics. I say bull. I don't believe it.

It's all junk.

Just think, it takes 331 days to get a response from ET. They have been doing this for 15 years. That makes just 15 messages received back from ET, and in that short conversation, they are able to learn to decode the messages and understand each other's language, so well, that they can carry on a conversation on complex scientific subjects. Gee, who can learn a foreign language in 15 lessons, and talk science and technology with a foreigner?

You can barely hail a cab, and order food and drink.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
two things -

hes either a fake, and if thats the case, who cares

or

hes right, and if thats the case, we'll all die.

its seems completely insane to me to worry about a pole reversal. if it happens, 99% of us wont make it. frankly, after something like that, who would want too?

the only thing we have is right now. enjoy it and stop worry about a potential future event. it destroys your life in the moment and this moment is all we have.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So lets say, just for shiz and giggles, that they are just passing by...
How the hell would they know we are about to have a shift, and even if they could tell, they would know we couldn't do anything about it, so why bother saying anything?
Especially if they don't plan on helping?
That would go for anyone camped out in the Oort cloud or Nibiru as well...
Why even bother?
Cosmic bullies?
"Haha!! you're all gonna die, and were just gonna watch 'cause we can"...
UNLIKELY.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Better call Bruce Willis...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

What this guy said, on top of my math exercise above..
I didn't even get into the unlikely hood of us translating a message in that time, when we can't even communicate meaningfully with other intelligent life on our own planet.
File this story in the crap drawer.
Why can't these hoaxers at least put a little real effort into this stuff.
5 minutes of research, and 5 minutes of critical thinking, and...debunked

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So if this signal is getting to the aliens and back in a month.............How far are they actually from here? They can't be that far. Assuming they have superior technology and can transmit faster, it would still take our signal more than half the time to get there and a little time for them to think about it before responding. Unless we are communicating with a different time.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Not a month, 331 days...just short of a year both ways..
or like 6 months away at light speed...see my math above..
edit on 11-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: clarification

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
So lets say, just for shiz and giggles, that they are just passing by...
How the hell would they know we are about to have a shift, and even if they could tell, they would know we couldn't do anything about it, so why bother saying anything?
Especially if they don't plan on helping?
That would go for anyone camped out in the Oort cloud or Nibiru as well...
Why even bother?
Cosmic bullies?
"Haha!! you're all gonna die, and were just gonna watch 'cause we can"...
UNLIKELY.

The fun thing about this is; "Haha!! you're all gonna die, and were just gonna watch 'cause we can" pretty much accounts for every single fairy tale on the web about aliens.
"We're benevolent super beings that care, but, we won't do anything to help you."

I'm awful tired of getting cared at.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well, I a m going to put myself on the line again here it's been awhile but what he says makes sense.

I'm not going to sit here and write it all out but I was sent here to do a job and this job is to help bring in the new beginning. I know this will sound crazy but there is a time that honesty has to come forth and members here will finally feel it in their gut they are being told truths.

I was shown and told many things and have spent a life time learning and trying to understand all I could and I will say that Human Beings are a crazy and unique bunch of creatures.

I have written that something is going to happen here that was not supposed to have happened...our Creator's are aware of this and have transferred Souls here to help when this time comes.

This event was to have been a Extinction Level Event but our Creator's believe we are evolving (even though it is slower then they would have liked) so they believe we are worth saving.

There are many Species here observing and preparing to do what is needed when this time comes. Volcano's will be erupting together and problems will arise with radio active material that governments have placed in locations that they should not have been stored. (radio active volcanic erupton) this has to be taken care of.

When the government goes on about ufo's at military installations and they try to put fear in you what is happening is these Beings record everything and know where everything is located on Earth when the time comes they will need to do all that is needed to care for all the nuclear, chemical and biological materials.

When the magnetism of the Earth goes haywire the ships will use themselves in mass to control Earth they will fly low and fast and appear as brilliant white lights. This will stabilize the Planet and it is task never tried before. Ships will fly in tilt on their sides and hold the Tsunami's at bay in an attempt to save as much life as they can. The blow with the earthquake will be the magnitude that encases the entire hump of Africa.

There will be much destruction with volcano's Tsunami's earthquakes like you never will comprehend but when all is done the new beginning will be what it was meant to be and this man is correct we need to all wise up and we need to work together our judgement is coming.

I'll leave it at this cause I know how it is here at ATS and most members won't get it until it happens.

As the Creaor's say....whatever is to be will be.
edit on 11-8-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am not going to comment of this man's credibility, but I felt he really understands what he is talking about and does a good job explaining things. His facts about geomagnetic reversals and Earth's history of reversals are accurate. I have personally been thinking for a while that this is the most likely great Earth change scenario that could occur given Earth's current behaviors. Because there is SO much we do not yet understand about the effects of a reversal on our planet, us and all inhabitants, it is hard to gauge whether or not this would be a apocalypse (so to speak) or something we can go beyond easily. Just writing my thoughts mid way through. 10 more minutes to go roughly.

Okay, so he is talking about how the effects of the radiation will be SO severe that it will destroy plant life and reak havoc on the surface of the planet... and us but we will see the effects slowly starting all around us. I have to ask, if his source is true and reliable, how would THEY know. I understand that they are supposed to be WAY more advanced than we are but to judge the severity of an event years in the future on a planet that they do not live in... In a system they do not live in... seems almost illogical for even a superior society to know THAT much.

Its true that we cannot stop an event if it inevitable, but if we can get together and act as accordingly as we can to save ourselves then we should try. We should be forewarned. Regardless of the panic it might cause at first... I do not know... I am still skeptical...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join