It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Does that mean that Jesus will not be coming soon???. A lot of Christians and Muslims will not like that. That would mean only some 1.4 Billion people will be on earth if that much.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I'm no expert but his voice, expressions and gestures scream 'actor' to me. He sounds like he's telling a story that he's rehearsed many times. One of the first things he says is that he is not an actor. It reminds me of those TV magicians that say they don't use stooges or camera tricks at the start of their programs - it's a psychological trick to deflect you away from the truth i.e he is an actor but he's hoping your subconcious will accept what he says at face value.

And his accent is definitely South American not Italian.

I don't think this guy is delusional, I'd be very surprised if he believes what he's saying. I think he's just having some 'fun' trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. Either that or it's an audition reel for a upcoming gig. Let's hope the part doesn't require an Italian accent.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

why don't you gmail him on google +????

hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

That's a damn good point, but his hand gestures seen really legit to me though..Than again I'm not expert on telling if someones lying. I'd have to meet the guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longdead33
Could not find his credentials on any NASA website or any other website linking him to NASA. A Google+ account with his credentials could have been made by anyone trying to give him credibility. He makes extraordinary claims but does not provide any evidence. Also the claim about the radiation from the cloud reaching Earth due to the magnetic shift of the Earth's axis would have to be researched for validity.

For the time being I would say that there is no sufficient evidence to support that this person and his claims have any scientific support or are realistic. He should have shown his NASA clearance card or link to a scientific paper supporting some of the theory about the magnetic reversal of the poles and its link to deadly radiation levels reaching Earth because of that.

He can't show a scientific paper supporting deadly radiation levels from a quick magnetic reversal of the poles because this information came from the aliens.

And of course there are no sufficient evidence to support what this guy says because he has made it all up.
Even though this guy is a crackpot, I must object to the above conclusion.
Also, his NASA clearance card would have made no difference. I can print out one too.
Also, even if he was a real NASA employee, the holes in his story are... holes.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

I dont have a gmail account, much rather keep Google out of my business since they love to scan emails, but okay here if someone else can message him on an email

Use this nifty tool

Just go to the site and follow the instructions, please if you do get info outof him put it on here!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by drphilxr

but if you wanna make it a conspiracy maybe TPTB have already started to erase his info, to further discredit him?

Most likely. Just google my signature and see what they've done to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

Is that Hex? if so a google search brings up no result, but I could translate it or something?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Xarian6

I agree, I think someone is making up all those things to identify someone who is lying. I see people act all weird when they think someone is accusing them even when they aren't involved at all. You might find that the people who are creating this science of lying are the biggest liars of all. What better way of getting away with something than telling others the wrong way to tell if a person is lying. A good liar can fool anyone but sometimes can be found out by talking about something else and they blurt out a different story the next day.

If you're not smart enough to get away with lying than just don't lie. Most liars mess up during a conversation later or in a conversation with another person.

Or as the saying goes: " If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Is that Hex? if so a google search brings up no result, but I could translate it or something?

Exactly, all traces of it has been erased.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I am terribly sorry if I've offended you. Why must you feel like you have to be defensive?
I love self exposure!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

well unless some smarty pants do gooding ex-NASA guy or retired

scientist has the balls to show credentials, we can't believe 'em.

oddly well researched script for a hoax.

meh.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hey I'm interested in al this, mind sending me a message? dont wanna derail this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If 2012 is no longer the thing, and it is moved to 2016...

I'm done...lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can understand the difficulty required to disgest this message.I just wanted to post a thought that popped in. I don't want to get off topic but thought id share for u to ponder on yourselves in the event a part of this is true in a few years. It would also relate to many site posts. And just so you know where I stand, i'm a skeliever (skeptic + believer.....open mind looking for more puzzle pieces to formulate my own opinion). I'm 40%/80% on this....so need more pieces:-)

There are two parts to this message that resonates with the reader. 1) the question of whether aliens exist in order to provide this guy a future message that gives insight into a future catastrophy. And 2) whether this guys story is accurate in that a pole shift will occur at fast rate. With all this disclosure talk lately, what if, just WHAT IF aliens were proven to exist and no longer denied by government officials. In retrospect, Would that change the way you feel about this post? The idea of a pole shift in 2016? Would you begin to put more faith or integrity into this man andthe other detail he provides? Its an interesting thought. I'll have to bookmark this so I can come back once the aliens are proven 'for sale' and see if that stirs up more conversation regarding his 2nd hard-to-believe information and if viewers start reconsidering their original responses. ;+>

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I love how you twist my words. If you read anything I said then you'd realise that I truly believe credentials don't mean #. But, most of the world does not think so. It's obviously inferred. Secondly why would I just mean that NASA would verify his status as a former emplyee. I meant if a government agency verified almost everything he says not just his employment.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Has anyone else here noticed how some have taken offence by my earlier post? Why would anyone be offended unless they were named? How could there possibly be slander involved when there is no distinct target? These and other questions are readily answered by simple reasoning! I merely suggested that should this OP have any basis in fact that should actually bear fruit, that anyone trying to detract from this be guilty by complicity of worse case of mass murder and be held accountable! Why would I feel the need to point a finger when so many readily point the finger at themselves? think about that one a minute people!

edit on 11-8-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

It's like the Olympics, every 4 years.

In general (not a reply to you)

where are all these body language experts when our 'leaders' tell us stories?
I cannot believe people are using body language as some sort of proof of anything.
Everybody is different, act differently with different mannerisms and a lot of people speak differently even with the same accent. I have the p*** took out of me because i say Heggs instead of Eggs by all my fellow same race same area friends who say Eggs, it does not mean i am from a different country.

I'd rather stick to facts to prove he is a hoax or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Druscilla

You missed out

# 'Dr' Judy Faltskog # who ALSO 'claimed to have worked for NASA and to have received

an 'intelligent' signal from a near by star

Another hoaxer who was

# NEVER a Dr

# NEVER worked for NASA

# NEVER had ANY of the qualifactions she claimed

# who also used the excuse that she had to disappear because TPTB were after her for

releasing classified information.

I feel very sure they have indeed received signal more then once from other solar systems.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join