It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
His eyes keep looking to his left a classic response from somebody lying.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"The human race is doomed....Thank you very much"

Did I think it wasn't? Not just from the van allen belts...haha

I call hoax. He is well versed in his conspiracy theories too.

But what I don't get is: If they can "warn us"...why can't they give us ideas to 'save' ourselves. Or come and save us...
If "we" can figure out possible scenarios to deal with this,(but it requires planetary cooperation) why cant they just send alternate suggestions? We have a few years.

But, it doesn't matter anyways, cause I called hoax. haha.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I guess your one of those "if the government says it, it must be true", types.
Got a good reason for all the weird animal deaths recently? The upsurge in weird weather, worldwide? The rise in major seismic events? I could go on and on but any free thinking person on here knows that IF the info given is true, it could explain a lot of what, 'til now, had been strange at best, inexplicable at worst.

Oh yeah, DENY IGNORANCE!! Tosser.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

That makes a lot of sense, considering that HAARP has to do with weather modification and there's a theory that chemtrails are being used to shield important microcontrollers from the effects of the sun.

To be honest, 90% of the "information" about HAARP (cough, COUGH!!!) especially on conspiracy boards is absolute BS, but one thing is actually true:

HAARP is used for radio communications and (see wikipedia) listening to some sort of extraterrestrial signals as well. He did NOT just use any of the circulating, rather abstruse theories about weather modification or whatever...but what he said about HAARP (i think) is scientific fact.

Also...later on when he talks about the tethers, someone posted a link which also seems to prove that the tethers he mentions can influence the radiation of the Van Allen belt in some way

Whatever he said..its NOT lunatic talk, either *very well* researched hoax/disinfo etc. or genuine.

Also..please note he did NOT use chemtrails or any other conspiracy theory stereotypes - if he would have mentioned chemtrails or any of the HAARP fantasy stories i would not have watched this for the 30mins and i would ALSO not participate in this thread.
edit on 11-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Yes, thank you for mentioning what he said, that he wasn't using any of the so-called hoaxy conspiracy theories, but don't you think that spraying aluminum particulate in atmosphere to protect semiconductors makes more sense than a lot of other things? Wouldn't that be considered a type of weather modification? As long as you are poo pooing typical conspiracy theories, why aren't you commenting on how he says we can send out signals to Alpha Centauri and have "the Alphas" respond every 331 days? Or do you think there is a quantum physics theory to mess with the normal laws of physics?
edit on 11-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

somewhere in the 4:11 time there is a skip, im still watching it however, im skeptical becuase of the skip

link   
He doesn't sound like he has an Italian accent

All of these videos are always hoaxes, how can anyone believe them anymore. They always coincidentally release 0 evidence.
edit on 11-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

Maaaaaaybe he (nasa employee) has a bad memory or wanted to proactively ensure he didnt miss any parts that he created a "cheat sheet" and had his notes or white boardof his outline or dates, etc, placed in the direction his eyes keeps floating over to. You've seen that before in those last minute act jobs, the news, SNL, etc. He might have some on his lap too. You can either see their eyes reading left to right, or they are constantly lookig over or beyond the camera while breaking eye contact with the lense to read their script.

Two, I don't get how poster says his friend sent him the message for his eyes only, HOWEVER, this guy feels the need to spend five minutes telling his friend what his name is, where he works, etc. Normally i dont need to remind my friends what my name is. Now I may have misunderstood post and there is reason why he feels the need to do an intro (I.E. the NASA employee's original intent was to give to friend to purposely upload to internet for him cause maybe the guy doesn't know how, etc)but if the plan was to send the msg just to his friend of some secret information that is kind of fishy. Unless the NASA guy purposely choose this "friend" (poster) because he knew that he would not keep it secret and eventually make it public . If its accurate, I would say it was at least a planned message for the internet and staged. I believe poster said it was a private message just for him.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The original flood according to Sitchin's annunaki readings involved

many geoclimactic changes prior to a pole shift - which unleashed

an ice shelf from antarctica and tidal wave. The annunaki were also

on earth - per sitchin - to mine gold to seed their own planet Nibiru's

atmosphere with a gold shield for some reason. The satellite charged

filament idea sound plausible. A gold shield may work too! (google it).

The timing is over due for a pole shift. For pete's sake, its been in the mainstream

media frequently since 2002, and before that.

Per an email discussion with a geophysicist profiled in the NY times in 2004

he validated a plausible 2 week pole reversal, with that particular school of thought

having "solid math" behind their work. Dr. John Tarduno. Time to show him this video i think

and risk sounding like a lunatic...

edit on 8/11/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Once a upon a time there was a great universal flood that washed the earth in ancient time. The only way that could happen is when the earth rotation stops the ocean will rise and eventually it will sweep the earth.

edit on 11-8-2012 by DrWh0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
His eyes keep looking to his left a classic response from somebody lying.

I am pretty sure that you and the majority of people in this thread are as qualified to evaluate body language as the guy on the youtube comments who can't even spell "HAARP" right would know about the purpose and function of HAARP...

Now i am very eager to hear your in-depth explanation of body language, be it "classic" or "advanced". Where did you take the course? By the way, i am NOT a body language "expert" as supposedly 90% of people here in the thread, but in regards to his body language i didn't see anything suspicious.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

As far as I know, it is not a certain fact.
When using that technique, one first has to make up a basic model of the person being observed, since everyone have a different pattern they follow.

The correct way would be to ask different control questions, true/false, to see the reaction, setting up the parameters and from there proceed the interrogation.

So to say straight away that he is lying without knowing about his "foundation", would not be possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

@magestic12, the post details in length when and why he edited the video. When u edit videos there are going to be cuts.

Regarding my previous post, I take back the fishyness with the intro, when re-reading original I understand the message was originally planned for public...hence a needed intro.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
Was an interesting video, to address what others have said about the glitches, I'm pretty sure the quote from the op stated he edited out the long pauses, to keep the clip short, seems legit.

My next point, He seems nervous/fearful, and probably for good reason if what he says is true, would you stare blankly into a camera like a drone and talk about something that is going to most likely kill your entire family? I think not, some of you need to jump off the high horses and get a grip.

I see a guy spilling some beans, and believes what he is saying, but at the same time he is nervous because he probably expects the ridicule and is wondering if he is wasting his time.
But we do need evidence, university documents would be nice obviously.
Stop lookin for plot holes in the movie, and just wait for the script.

I agree with you, also I see a man that would be quite nervous saying this stuff, since if it is true, he's a dead man.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Why should they help us? We shouldn't have to cry out and scream save our asses. If this is real, and these beings gave us a warning, than to me thats good enough. They wouldn't be the ones in danger, we would be., Which makes it our job to solve and prevent this problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just found what seems to be his google plus account, plus.google.com...

Too bad there seem to be no picture of his face and... i am not sure if it is possible to check the creation date of the account... an older account would lend it more credibility than one created yesterday or so...

edit on 11-8-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Why should they help us? We shouldn't have to cry out and scream save our asses. If this is real, and these beings gave us a warning, than to me thats good enough. They wouldn't be the ones in danger, we would be., Which makes it our job to solve and prevent this problem.

Also, who is to say that there is anything that could be fixed by ETs anyway?

Since we don't know anything about ET's, why do we assume that just because they me able to do one thing (communicate) that they are can do other things, (stop catastrophe).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a suggestion! How about in the case that any of these things come to pass and any of us survive, we track down the disinfo agents on here and give them what they have coming to them? Just desserts anyone? Grab a fork!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Take everything with an open mind, theres no telling if he's lying, this could be the one video telling the truth. For me the fact he doesn't try to scare or use fear is a plus, and he seems pretty well verse in what he is saying. Plus a pole shift has been proven to of happened before.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

sounds like a plan! We might as well go after all the people who are experts and claim to know everything as-well.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

The part that confuses me is the fact that I have heard and read that a pole shift has occurred many times in our earth's past. If this is so, and if the consequences are EQs and volcanoes going off and ground displacement - then you would think that we would find fossils and other objects in varying hemispheres that belong elsewhere. I know that science can now look at the strata or makeup of a rock and determine the exact polarity or where the poles are by looking at the embedded isotopes. Am I wrong on this? So... what I am trying to arrive at is that if this pole shift has occurred before why all the hysteria now if it wasn't bad before (i.e., terra firma el break uppa). I'm not sure if I am wording this correctly as I stayed up watching the Perseids and it is now 4:41 a.m. Oy vey!
edit on 11-8-2012 by unknownusername because: a very simple minor tiny itsy bitsy teeny weeny correction in spellin'

the pole shifts that have happened in the past have been magnetic pole shifts, north to south south to north...
i don't believe i've ever read any science article about an actual crust displacement ever happening. it may have, but i don't remember ever seeing anything about it. the pole shift you hear scientists talking about are magnetic.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join