It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can't find any record of this guys existence anywhere online as being a real scientist. If he was who he says he is, there would be plenty of info about him out there. I have a good friend who is an astrophysicist. He's not a terribly prominent astrophysics, but he's for real, he's written a lot of papers, has a professorship at a university in New York and worked at several major facilities around the world such as the Space Telescope Institute in Baltimore and some of the really big telescopes in Chile and Hawaii. When I google his name I get pages worth of mentions and citations by and about him, including links to many (probably all) of the papers he has written.

If this Salvatore Conti (or Conte) was for real, I'd be seeing the same for him but I don't. If anyone can find anything about him that would be great, but I just don't believe it and won't until I do.
edit on 8/11/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by Unthought Known

is this what you were referencing to about faster than light travel?

Scientists did not break speed of light - it was a faulty wire
researchers at the CERN lab near Geneva claimed they had recorded neutrinos, a type of tiny particle, travelling faster than the barrier of 186,282 miles (299,792 kilometers) per second.

Now it seems Einstein's reputation has been restored after a source close to the experiment told the US journal Science Insider that "A bad connection between a GPS unit and a computer may be to blame."
edit on 11-8-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

I stand corrected, thank you for providing that as I had not seen that update.

However, like your previous post to the in one quotes, a civilization that is potentially millions of years older than us would have technology and understanding of the universe that who knows what is possible and what is not.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Swills

Troll much?

Please feel free to prove me wrong rather than assume i don't know what im talking about. I love to hear your expert analysis of his body language and not just an attempt at a put down

edit on 11-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I'm a troll? Why, because I'm questioning your troll post? See I can play this game too. Seriously though, what qualifies you to be a body language expert? Did you watch some YouTube tutorials or something? And I thought I made a great point, film yourself explaining how you are qualified to read peoples body language and other ATS arm chair body language experts will judge you. I've read a poker book, Caro's Book of Poker Tells: The Psychology and Body Language of Poker, this clearly isn't poker but should I also be throwing out my 2 cents of this man's body language? But never did I say I was like you, a Body Language anything....reading comprehension for the loss

Also, as far as your new comment about me not contributing anything to this thread, umm check my first post in this thread, it's just before my original response to you. If you ask me, you've contributed nothing to this thread. And now you and I are OFF TOPIC.

So I need to feel free to do prove you wrong about what exactly, Dr Sal's body language? How about this, why don't you feel free to Prove Yourself Right? You can start by telling us what makes you an expert.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: New responses to PhoenixOD newly edited post

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by Unthought Known

i guess if civilizations out there are millions of years ahead of us, then things that we consider impossible are not necessarily impossible for them, their tech would be mind boggling to say the least, there really is no limit, teleportation, warp drives, worm holes etc are things that their infants are taught in basic science classes lol

If these aliens are so advanced, surely they know how to stop this massive loss of life on earth. Why don't they tell us how to fix it, instead of making this guy go on YouTube?

Fair question and one I would ask as well. But again, if any of this is true, is it not possible they are trying to communicate to us on how to stop it and we haven't decoded it yet? He says in the video they are only able to put bits and pieces together from the messages and a great deal is not known yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I watched it, don't know what bin to put it in but until I find out more this is just speculatiuon and a wild accusation. I will keep an' eye open and see what else comes out on this.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

I agree, I think someone is making up all those things to identify someone who is lying. I see people act all weird when they think someone is accusing them even when they aren't involved at all. You might find that the people who are creating this science of lying are the biggest liars of all. What better way of getting away with something than telling others the wrong way to tell if a person is lying. A good liar can fool anyone but sometimes can be found out by talking about something else and they blurt out a different story the next day.

If you're not smart enough to get away with lying than just don't lie. Most liars mess up during a conversation later or in a conversation with another person.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Asking someone for credentials to validate an opinion because you don't agree with them is so childish.

So you have nothing constructive to contribute except trying to put someone down because you don't like their what they have said. Ive given my analysis of his body language if you have a different one please tell us what it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Swills

Asking someone for credentials to validate an opinion because you don't agree with them is so childish.

So you have nothing constructive to contribute except trying to put someone down because you don't like their what they have said. Ive given my analysis of his body language if you have a different one please tell us what it is.

Actually its not. You definitely have an opinion but what is it based on? Seriously, what is it based on? What are the facts? You've given your opinion but again, I ask you what is it based on and you again dance around the question. Is it that hard to answer? Did you work in law enforcement? Are you a poker player? Perhaps you took a college class years ago? Or is everything you know about a persons body language from reading the internet? I would love to know, because as I've said, you stated you're opinion, I would just love to know how you came to that opinion.

Prove me wrong that you're not an arm chair Body Language Analysist. Till then, you're opinion about a person's body language is lacking, like all arm chair ATS body language experts. And again, I've contributed to this thread, in my opinion it is you who haven't.

reply to post by DeadRising

^ Here's a fine example of trolling. If the 2 of you believe I am a troll please alert the Mods, like I have for DeadRisings post. At the worst, our posts will be removed for being Off Topic, as I've already stated.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok people how about you stop the pissing contest over "who can read who" Because in all fairness most are ignoring the whole "does he make any verifiable sense" concept. Screw the credentials, Screw the "body language". If anything he said is true we may have a slight problem.

So is there anyone that has any input besides claiming that the other members are wrong?

Seriously people. Maybe it would be a good thing if the humans were killed off. The only thing I could see the majority of us doing is arguing with "Gods" or "Aliens" over which species are right.

I would be glad to be wiped off of the face of this planet with all the rest if it meant not letting the the humans go off thru space to argue and screw things up for the rest of the universe.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

This is gonna be my last response to you. If you don't wanna tell me how you have knowledge to read a person's body language so be it. I'm done dancing in circles with you. Have a good life.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I found the information Plausible & his choice of words 'honest sounding' BUT I found his body language tres Questionable. I am not an expert, but just human instinct should count for something. NOW. The plus and the minus with regards to the event he speaks of.

- Conti is probably like the last name 'Smith' in Italy. So you got salvatore, filippo, luigi, and goodness knows how many other Contis floating about. The one google image that came up for dr filippo conti looks NOTHING like this guy. So I don't think he's the fella you circled in all those doc-scans.

+ Mother Shipton's prophecies sure match up somewhat to it. Everything else in her poems is true so ya

THANK YOU to whoever told that armpits girl off (druscilla?) omg she ruins every thread!!

edit on 11-8-2012 by rainychica because: fixed last line

edit on 11-8-2012 by rainychica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I noticed that the scientist was starting to get excited when when started talking about compasses changing and people walking around confused etc...

The fact that he is so knowledgeable about this subject and using ET as a messenger of what's to come I find is blasphemy. More over, NASA has been using HAARP extensively to harness energy & particles from the ionosphere makes me wonder if there will be a controlled experiment by the government. It also reminds me of the Georgia Guidestones.

www.facts-are-facts.com...

One Billion is enough!

The four granite plaques surrounding the central columns are engraved with messages in eight languages, and call mankind to unity and respectful communion with Nature, in harmony with the Infinite.

Hewn in stone, just as the Ten Commandments once were, these ten modern “guides” call for moderation in different aspects of life.

The last point on the stone plaques admonishes: “Be not a cancer on the earth—Leave room for nature”! A request that good-willed and well-meaning people could hardly oppose.

Yet what about the first and most important message on the Georgia Guidestones, which simply reads: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature?

Following this instruction would mean killing twelve out of thirteen people currently living on the planet.

Just wondering if there would be a link between Dr. Sal, NASA, HAARP, government, Doomsday, and the Guidestones?

edit on 11-8-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There have been many different studies, not just one, with a faulty computer. Its quite interesting their lies.

Wait.. "their lies"? Who are they? The scientific forum is open. Anyone can take part, everyone "owns" it.
And why would different groups of scientists first retry some experiment, publish the results and then retract it when they (too) have discovered an error (likely with the help from the community)?

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I watched the entire video.

Give us this guy's name and we can check him out via the usual sources.

He does not seem to be a fool. With the video being out, he will certainly be findable by TPTB.
Oh, yes, we can say, "Well, their strategy to deal with his revelation may be to do nothing and hope that it all blows away in a couple of days."

And, oh, yes, that could be the case. That is why we MUST have his name to clearly define who and what he is.

So OP, your work is cut out for you, or you can just cut out period.

And dear ATS conspiracy buffs, this is definitely a thread that will call forth a huge amount of disinfo, debunking and side-tracking--oh, wait, it is here already!
edit on 11-8-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I felt the video was sincere.

I can't find anthing on Savatore conti, or conte at nasa or houston, but I'd think if he works in an area that top secret, they are not getting published, duh.

Going to the actual youtube page, the poster of the vid does not offer much either, but again, should this be true, they might be feeling the pressure to say no more, duh.

Why is the video still available? Well no one here believes it. Let it float around, see how the masses react.

I was debating opening some credit, now that I see this, I might just do that, since I wouldn't have to finish paying it off apparently. I am not counting on being one of the 10-20% that makes it through something like this.
edit on 11-8-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

He is talking about content that he deals with and discusses with colleagues on a daily

basis...(for how many years? :puz

So the subject should be more than familiar to him...therefor he should not need to search

the recesses of his mind/memory

It's people who NEED to remember what they have said - and in fear of contradicting what

they have already said who need to search their memories! I think theres a word for that?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I watched the entire video.

I must admire your wizard-like attention span!

Give us this guy's name and we can check him out via the usual sources.

Oh sorry, I retract what I said. The guy gave his name. Sleeping through the video does not count.

He does not seem to be a fool.

Unfortunately, he is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join