It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I can only surmise from your comments that you have not watched the video, or at best skimmed through it.

Dr Sal did explain in his video that when they sent the signal out they were not expecting a response, and that the area this particular signal was sent, they did not expect for many decades, however each response comes in after 331 days, he is not sure what technology is allowing the ET's to do this, however there is also another conclusion that could be reached, if the signal is coming back long before it could reach another star system, maybe there is an artificial craft they are reaching and not a planet at all, conjecture of course.

Secondly he gives a fairly good explanation of magnetic pole reversal, and he states quite clearly that what makes this particular one different is the speed, it will all happen over a period of a few months, the speed at which it changes, is what will cause the problem, not the actual flip, because it moves so quickly (an average of 6 degree's a day) this will cause the magnetosphere to shrink down dramatically while it repositions its self, thus allowing the Van Allen belt to drop

I am sure there are many issues with his story, but you cannot try to dismiss it unless you have fully watched it

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I watched the video also and I'm not going to get into details here about his body language, credentials, or the possibility of this happening or not but can't our ET "friends" help us with this problem with their 1000 year ahead technology? I'm sure that if they are that advanced, they can do something about it

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
"Under funding from NASA's Institute for Advanced Concepts, TUI is currently investigating a novel concept for remediating the radiation belts to improve the safety and reliability of manned and unmanned missions in Earth orbit. The High Voltage Orbiting Long Tether (HiVOLT) System, illustrated in Figure 1 below, will utilize long, lightweight, conducting structures deployed in the radiation belts and charged to very high voltages to scatter the energetic radiation particles, causing them to leave the radiation belts. Preliminary analyses indicate that a HiVOLT System can reduce the MeV particle flux in the inner electron belt to 1% of its natural levels within about two months."

www.tethers.com...

Good find, but that's the thing. Not one single thing Dr. Sal says is new. Other than his fast alien signals*, all this has been on the internet. Kind of amazing how he/they were able to translate the doomsday part of the message. He doesn’t show up as a NASA employee, unless he’s using a fake name. Unless someone can prove otherwise, he’s probably just another deluded soul that has spent too much time on the net.

Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The $670 million twin probes are due to launch aboard a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket taking off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida at 4:08 a.m. on Aug. 23. They will take up two slightly different orbits through the Van Allen radiation belts, regions of protons and electrons spewed out from the sun that have been trapped by Earth's magnetic field.

en.allexperts.com...

When the magnetic poles flip, will the magnetic field (Van Allen Radiation Belt) surrounding the Earth collapse during the flipping process and for how long would the field be down[.ex]

*and it seems that even that was done a while back here when someone claimed the rover signals from Mars were faster than light.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by Unthought Known

i guess if civilizations out there are millions of years ahead of us, then things that we consider impossible are not necessarily impossible for them, their tech would be mind boggling to say the least, there really is no limit, teleportation, warp drives, worm holes etc are things that their infants are taught in basic science classes lol

If these aliens are so advanced, surely they know how to stop this massive loss of life on earth. Why don't they tell us how to fix it, instead of making this guy go on YouTube?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I like the video, the guys sounds like he knows what he is talking about and presents an original dooms day scenario, aliens included! I tried to a search for "Salvador Conte SARA NASA" and also for Yale, but I've come up empty handed. I did however find SARA's NASA website,

SARA : Service and Advice for Research and Analysis

science.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the SARA webpage! We are here to provide information about the Data Analysis, Research, and Technology Development programs in NASA's Science Mission Directorate (SMD). These programs (which we shall hereafter simply refer to as "R&A") are composed of projects being performed by scientists, engineers and educators from NASA centers, universities, non-profits, other government labs, and for profit corporations all across the United States of America. We solicit proposals for projects covering a very wide range of subjects and they are evaluated by peer review. If you want to learn what opportunities exist, what projects were funded recently, or what student programs are available, you've come to the right place."

This SARA and Dr. Sal's SARA don't add up, acronym included. I mean, Dr. Sal is talking about having a high clearance and that SARA isn't what it claims to be, but so far what gets me is the acronym and job description don't add up. When did Dr. Sal leave NASA or was he still employed there prior to making his video (not that I expect any of us to know the answer to this question as of yet)? Because he is not listed on the SARA roster, science.nasa.gov...

edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Your own information from the SARA site clearly says:

These programs (which we shall hereafter simply refer to as "R&A") are composed of projects being performed by scientists, engineers and educators from NASA centers, universities, non-profits, other government labs, and for profit corporations all across the United States of America.

He's not on the SARA board, he works for a research arm of NASA / SARA, which could be one of thousands of contracted organizations, diluting accountability and potential blame in case they need to play a spin game. Otherwise, NASA would just do everything themselves.

This is as simple as contacting Yale and verifying his doctorate degree. He stated the year he obtained it. If someone verifies that, it's going to add a lot of credibility.

Not only that, but for everyone who thinks that he should have papers and published journals with his name everywhere, it's obvious you all don't know what a think tank is. There are thousands of doctors working tirelessly around the clock to crunch data and figure out complex problems, who have never and will never write a paper because they aren't those kinds of scientists. This one would have a paper at Yale for his dissertation, but if he did not chase a PhD, you're not going to find papers online, especially not from one working in applied mathematics.

Please people (not you specifically Swills), use some critical thinking. Just because he's not all over the internet doesn't mean he's a fake and this is a hoax, it just means he was possibly a lab rat stuffed away in dingy rooms crunching numbers for years, keeping his mouth shut and doing his job. In the real world, that usually amounts to a raise and promotion here and there, so it's likely that he was eventually given access to sensitive data, especially after 20+ years in the industry.

I'll attempt to get his information from an administrator at Yale unless someone else can. It would probably help if someone could get his real correct spelling of his name too. Conde? Conti? Condee?

~Namaste
edit on 11-8-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Certainly the most interesting thing I have watched/read about today. I watched the whole video, was fascinated by his story etc. but just don't know what to make of all really, I really dislike doomsaying. Now we got another date we need to wait for. Booo!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Even if they have communications that take 1 second to cross huge expanses of space, we do not. So it would seem we a talking to something 331 / 2 distance away.as a relay or space anomaly..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, I am going with a S&F for one of the more interesting videos I have seen lately.

I did watch the whole thing. Seems credible. I said it SEEMS credible. But who knows. Guy was throwing around terms in such a way that they didn't seem rehearsed at all, and seem like they would come from someone with work experience.

But now the bad part, which calls into question the whole thing, at least for me. He says "the increase in seismic activity," and oops, stop right there. We have well documented right here on ATS that is false. Also, I didn't understand the need for him to go into the pompous rant about religious faiths, life after death issues, and all that.

What started out captivating potentially ended in fail. But not a bad fail. If nothing else, it could be construed as an attempt to unify humanity.

But all that was before I realized that he is claiming intelligent contact with ET in the same breath, who confirm their fears of a magnetic pole reversal, except in this case, a real fast one. Lol, now how would ET know this, and why would scientists even trust a word they said, even if it were true they talked to them at all?

So yeah, I have serious doubts about this guy, and the whole story. Good story though, gotta give him that!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Is there a chance Dr. Sal is real and did or does work for NASA? I guess. If it is true, and especially if he's working for an arm of the Hush Hush branch of SARA, would they list him on the website? Who knows, depends on what angle they are going with, but he could easily be not list as well listed. But the part of that post you failed to elaborate on was his acronym of SARA and NASA's acronym, both different. And far as did he publish any papers? Well so far the answer is NO but does every single scientist in the world have to publish something, especially those in the Hush Hush world?

Oh, I suppose it's as simple as contacting Yale to get his info but chances of me contacting Yale are slim to none, but feel free to give em call.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hmmm....wasn't long before the usual hoaxers theme came out ie......After this I may have to

disappear for some time"

I am not an expert on 'body language' but i do believe that a lot of looking up denotes the sign

of some one who is lying....well he certainly did plenty of that!!

I believe that looking down and to the left is the lying mode, looking up seems more accessing something in the mind one has to think about to word it. On another note, someone told me that memory is not stored in the brain but in the quantum field around the person. Chew on that for a while.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I'll attempt to get his information from an administrator at Yale unless someone else can. It would probably help if someone could get his real correct spelling of his name too. Conde? Conti? Condee?

~Namaste

His friend that posted it on utube called him Dr. Salvatore Conti. Go for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
with the signal being a 133 day travel time it makes me wander

Does anyone know of any studies or really any way to test the flow of signals outside of our own heliosphere?

Is there any guarantee that signals that make it outside of our heliosphere are still restricted to the same speed limits that we believe we have here?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe he is still working for NASA as a fundraiser
I don't know what to think about this one. Has anyone researched if he is who he says he is yet? If what he says is going to happen, there will be safe places around the planet. It will only be a short duration event, possibly a month, where the particles come down to a low point. seems to me that building an underground shelter will suffice and supplies for a year. Maybe that's why all the shelters are being built. Maybe the guy is full of bull and just trying to spread fear. I'll pass on this one but will remember it for later reference, just in case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I am not an expert on 'body language' but i do believe that a lot of looking up denotes the sign of some one who is lying....well he certainly did plenty of that!!

Actually, looking up is not [necessarily] a sign of one telling a lie, but looking into their mind as a way to remember something..looking for words or a way to express their use of words. The part that concerned me the most [as a watcher of these things] was;

He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it.I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

I would like to have seen the unedited version.
I haven't even watched this video yet to be honest, but even so.. would need to see other videos before having a really good read on him.

edit on 11-8-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Listen to the sounds of his Italian accent from 11:00 to 11:10 and specifically the word "observations" He is pronouncing the 'v' with a 'b' sound something Spanish speakers do, but not Italians. Check here for verification.

I thought he sounded like he had a different accent too. Was wondering about that.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Righto.. i watched this almost the hour it came out, i dont need to wade through 5 pages of dis-info and slander to know what you've said (not all... but alot.. so typical)

now.. Body language is BUNK.. seriously its the greatest lot of who-ha ever perpetrated on the average person.. my reasoning is simple, I've has "experts" tell me im lying "becuse i did this or that".. and i was telling the total truth about a mundane thing that i had no reason to lie about. I have a few "ticks" it's a trait in my family to not look folks direct in thier eye's (i had to teach myself to do that..) my nose itches... alot.. i have sinus problems

All of which i have been told is an indication of falseness... and its all B.U.N.K. humans.. are human, don't ever try to pidgeon hole someone from a video... you'll end up with egg on your face in the long run

But then i forgot... your all "experts" in an imperfect science... sry to doubt your superior knowledge of human behavior patterns... even if we are all different in small ways...

But.. carry on... even if this guys message is pretty good (the last part.. seriously.. great stuff)

It's the most sense i've heard in years

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No scientist, especially with such an important msg (assuming it is true) would choose YT as a medium to inform "the world".

To add to this, if it were possibly true, I highly doubt he would 've gotten as far as posting on U-Tube! His message would've been squelched immediately by our ever-intrusive government. Fail!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Please feel free to prove me wrong rather than assume i don't know what im talking about. Id love to hear your expert analysis of his body language ,then you would have contributed something constructive to the thread and not just an attempt at a put down.

edit on 11-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I watched the video also and I'm not going to get into details here about his body language, credentials, or the possibility of this happening or not but can't our ET "friends" help us with this problem with their 1000 year ahead technology? I'm sure that if they are that advanced, they can do something about it

Or atleast TELL us what to do!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join