It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

Druscilla, I know your somewhat of a noob & all, but your constant condescending attitude in, well, practically every thread you post in, gets extremely tiresome. We are here to kick theories around, listen to what posters have to say or post, and discuss it. What is your agenda?
Geez, I didn't even get to watch the whole video yet. From what I gather so far, I imagine it can be plausible....Looking forward to hearing what more experienced posters in the field have to say.....

While any opinion you present regarding the nature of the topic may or may not hold some water of validity according the subject under discussion, anything you have to say regarding personalities such as my self, and your opinions of them has zero weight and validity regarding said topic of discussion.

In other words, it doesn't matter what you think of me, or anyone else, nor how they present their own opinions regarding a subject.

As to the subject, lets look at some of the items detailed.
1. The video claims there's contact with some extraterrestrial intelligence that results in a 331 day turn-around in communication.

This is close to a year, so, for a signal to reach the point of communication, and illicit a reply that is then received in a time frame of 331 days, the contact point would necessarily need be located less than one light year distant.

Would you like to inform the rest of us what the closes extra solar body to Earth is?

How about I do it: Alpha Centauri, or Rigel Kent

Proxima is at the slightly smaller distance of 1.29 parsecs or 4.24 light years from the Sun, making it the closest star to the Sun, even though it is not visible to the naked eye.

4.24 light years. For a message to travel that distance just one way would require a time of 4.24 years, or 1,547.6 days, far far longer than the 331 days detailed in the OP video.
To send AND receive a message would require at the very least 3,095.2 days, almost 10x longer than the 331 day turn around put forward in the OP video.

Now, the farthest comets way out in the Oort Cloud are about 1.58 light-years away, so, there's a small plausibility that some alien species has set up a communications/observations platform between the Kuiper belt which terminates around 14 light-hours out, and the Oort Cloud which begins around 290 light- days out extending to 1.58 light years as mentioned.

Considering that we've not detected anything between the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud, it's likely highly improbable that we're getting any signals from such 'near' space proximity.

2. Earth Changes
As described before, please take a look at RSOE EDIS and scroll down to the Earthquakes section.
Every single day there's dozens of earthquakes.
Any would-be prophet could capitalize on this extremely predictable occurrence by forecasting an earthquake of at least a 4.0 magnitude for any day of any week, of any year for the next thousand years or more.
A riskier bet would be to claim something of a greater magnitude during any time frame, say the first week of the coming September, but, in keeping the prediction loose and locality of the prophesied event intentionally vague, probabilities for a 6 .0- 7.0 earthquake indeed happening some time in the first week of September, somewhere on the planet are really actually quite good.

In the case of the OP video, we have the prediction of a magnetic pole shift with the Van Allen belts completely collapsing.
This, of course is complete fantasy. We've certainly geological data indicating magnetic pole shifts, but, no indication on record regarding the complete collapse of the Van Allen Belts. Earth's magnetic field would have to completely disappear for that to happen. A magnetic polar shift simply a change in magnetic polar position, not the collapse of the entire magnetic field.
It's equivalent to flipping a magnet sitting on a table from one side to the other. The magnetism doesn't go away, though the polar positions have changed.

Now in citing earthquakes and polar shift, this elevates a gullible person's awareness of their geological environment as it pertains to earth changes going on in our geologically active planet. Considering that most people didn't pay as much attention to their classes in Geology and Earth Sciences in University, if they attended University at all, this heightened awareness, and ignorance that the Earth experiences hundreds and thousands of tremors and earthquakes a year would seem, to the gullible and under-educated, that, oh-my, earthquakes are happening 'more frequently(!!!)', when in fact, the earth is just carrying on with what it's been doing since the entire geological history and existence of the planet.

Increased awareness then seems to validate the prophecy when nothing abnormal is happening.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ok people flat out. There are all kinds of religions that claim a "God" talked to them. I think we all agree on that. (the fact some make those claims)

But most want to argue that a signal from "aliens" is impossible.

He stated that we don't have the technology to understand. I agree on that one.

I don't think that we would understand what "aliens" are if we could even look at them.
"Dr Sal" stated that he didn't even know if they could see like us.

But with religion people claim the misc "gods" "contacted" them and told them to right things down. They didn't have some sort of "intergalactic communicater" so how did they communicate? I am not sure on that one.

This guy claims a signal that came across a distance in a time span that should not have happened. That would break the laws of physics, right?

Because nothing besides the human species exists that can even think enough to transmit anything right?

I mean they probably couldn't even explode liquid inside a metal block to move matter (a car) thru space?

I'm pretty sure humans are the top of the food chain. (even tho some of us get killed by microscopic viruses and bacteria) Pretty sure were the best and the brightest of this existence. Just keep telling yourselves that (rolling my eyes)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Under funding from NASA's Institute for Advanced Concepts, TUI is currently investigating a novel concept for remediating the radiation belts to improve the safety and reliability of manned and unmanned missions in Earth orbit. The High Voltage Orbiting Long Tether (HiVOLT) System, illustrated in Figure 1 below, will utilize long, lightweight, conducting structures deployed in the radiation belts and charged to very high voltages to scatter the energetic radiation particles, causing them to leave the radiation belts. Preliminary analyses indicate that a HiVOLT System can reduce the MeV particle flux in the inner electron belt to 1% of its natural levels within about two months."

www.tethers.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Really good work. I don't even know how to extract information from a video, this is really impressive work. Kudos.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Additionally, regarding #1 of the above earlier post, considering both the near distance yet also far distance of the supposed signal, such a signal would have pinged SETI, and set off all sorts of fun alarms.

Even if such were to have occurred, and been covered up, SETI would have not run into the funding issues it's run into in the past.
Funding issues with SETI would thus invalidate the probability of any such signal existing.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Druscilla,

thanks for pointing out the most obvious with the distance less than a LY, i am embarrassed i didn't catch that right away myself. I guess ATS is starting to fry my brain...

Anyway..we all know that whoever made all the claims is now conveniently "hiding" because "they want to kill me", so we will likely never get any answers to questions in regards to the inconsistencies

I, for a start, would also like to know what "Aliens" would be so close to Earth less than a light year....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

The incredible thing about this message which I believe is genuine, is that according to my dreams that I have been receiving since I was a child about the world's cataclysmic, celestial and end time events, the majority of them took place at the starting point of 49 years old.

This is interesting to me because part of my job is assessing body language and verbal prompts to reveal whether someone is hiding something/deflecting in order to assess mental illness. This guy is not exhibiting anything that is typical of someone who is lying.

I find this message very compelling for many reasons that lead me to actually think that this just might truly be something genuine. It is very easy to be skeptical due to so many ridiculous paranoid messages that people are constantly subjected to. Yet, this one has me thinking with the hairs standing up on my neck.

Either way we all know 'something' is coming. We just really have no idea when.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I always had the date 2014-2017 in me, and had a friend in finland discussing the swift polar shift, 3 years ago with me. Though he believes that it will flip the earth over when those magnetic forces slam into each other. There are alot of odd records in our earth history. And accounts from indigenous people.

But they neutralize radiation. They can literally, with magnetics, slow down the erratic high frequency charge. They can use reverse SINE and (yes this would mean Haarp, microwave towers, ham radio's and rebars, satellite antenna;s, and I believe satellites could assist) in doing this.

They can actually create energy, electricity from these high frequency erratic energies.

Then there is the metaphysics. Creating a shield around earth. That does take humanity pulling together however alot more. I don't really think a school with different grades can actually be unified, but Love is Love and should be alot more helpful than hurtful. Some speak of creating merkabas over the planet, by mediation groups at the grid lines. They already can phase and shield from what I've been told, their military bases.

I actually think the radiation which my friend did mention, but he said it would come up from the earth during a pole reversal and I had found harvard document in the past about different theories in die offs, and in the 80's some studies done concerning cetecean shell life and how during one major event, trees, plants, and surface levels of oceans were all affected. In what I read, even the experts don't agree.

Which is why I find the skeptics here odd, for even the expert scientists don't agree and a prevailing theory doesnt make it right, it usually is full of holes and excludes information, which is very dangerous thing to do, if your goal is to provide safety.

Whether or not his exact scenario is literally the one most likely to harm us, or be a first major blow in harming us, I think they've been building underground bases since the 80's in earnest, so this isn't the only reason.

They've had alot of time to do things and prepare the populous, which apparently isn't their goal

They are sitting on technology they don't bring out.

We need to get the technology out and the Love going here on earth more, and I don't think meditation groups on the grid would actually hurt anything either. The key grid points have major ancient buildings on them, ie pyramids, and temples from old. It only takes so many groups in those locations because all the grid lines feed into each other.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Explanation: Moving on with further analysis ...

It seems that NONE of the Conti's I previously posted about are in any way connected with this Salvatore Conti except in namesake, origins [Rome] and being scientists
... and that was pretty hard to wade through until I found this ...

Stan's NMR Blog: 2009 (b) entries [ebyte.it]

Sitting (from right to left): Filippo Conti, Luigi Conti (not a relative), and myself. Of those standing, I recognize Elvino Brosio (2nd from right, with moustache), Enzo Tiezzi (4th, he became a Member of Parliament), Claudia Lintas of the National Institute of Nutrition (6th) and Prof.Indovina of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (4th from left). If anybody can help me to identify somebody else, I will be grateful.

So Filippo is deceased and Luigi looks very different to the man, Salvatore, in the video and although many years have passed between the picture I linked and the video I am fine to accept at face value that they are not the same person in looks nor 1st name.

Then I also found who P. S. Conti is ...

Dr Peter S. Conti M.D. Phd. [snm.org]

Dr. Conti is a tenured Professor of Radiology, Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Southern California, as well as Director of the USC Positron Imaging Science Center and Clinic since its inception in 1991. He is also the Director of the Molecular Imaging Laboratory at USC. Dr. Conti received his medical and doctoral degrees from Cornell University, and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Fellowship in Nuclear Medicine at The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Dr. Conti is Board Certified in both Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology and of the American College of Nuclear Medicine Physicians. He was elected to Best Doctors in America in 2005 and 2007, ranked in the top 10 in Nuclear Medicine in 2006 and 2007 by Medical Imaging, and included in the 25 Most Influential by RT Image. He has over 300 peer-reviewed scientific articles and abstracts in the field of Molecular Imaging. Dr. Conti currently serves on the Board of Directors and is a past President of the Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM). Dr. Conti also serves on a number of committees for the SNM, including those involving government and regulatory affairs, primarily focused on the development of Molecular Imaging technology and its applications in medicine. His research focuses on development of novel diagnostic imaging agents for oncology applications.

He also looks very different from the man in the video. At face value I feel I can also rule him out.

Since all of them are excluded ... That is a good result!

Personal Disclosure: Seems I was wise to keep hold of my suspicions and keep digging!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

First responses to interesting threads are always negative on ATS. There is no way they even saw the video and looked at the presentation.

The idea that responses from the aliens came on a consistent schedule made me wonder if there is a relay within our solar system placed there by aliens. Perhaps a relay could boost out signals so that they can get them faster than the expected timeframe.

I wonder what type of skills are necessary to determine that our world is going to go through such an event on such a specific time frame. The exactness of the month of occurance bothers me.

My first response was that we have 4 more years to worry about TEOTWASKI so I can stop worring about Dec 2012 and the solar flare in the beginning of 2013 that will fry electronics.

The guy was a bit wierd but most science types are socially odd.

Where could you hide from NASA and the US government? There was no hints on how to survive except for the world to work together. I wish he hadn't talked about religion because it made all he said before that seem fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Are we actually that intelligent on this planet ?? Millions on this earth believe in a gods that can do amazing feats of wonder and total destruction at the same time ! And we can't imagine that maybe , just maybe a much higher technology can pick up our transmissions and send them back a bit quicker and are able to monitor our surrounding space is totally out of our comprehension ? We're quite the arrogant bunch !

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well this might be important not just to the Belt falling on us, but also to any potential war that TPTB may have in the works, but:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

The video keeps being removed, but he was demonstrating on his coffee table with magnets and a tube, how to create a reverse sine wave and that magnets or magnetized metals, wires, need to be able to have flex to create pulse.

pesn.com...

Here is instructions on Earth Radiation Sheild.

It gives the frequencies to use with ham radios, rebars, tesla coils.

HAM RADIO OPERATORS
TUNE INTO the
ULF bands at 16 kilohertz
VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the
HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz
there will be lots of side carriers
You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close)

And this isn't just concerning Dr Sal's warning. Fukushima, war, sink holes, what not!

Audio Tones used by Hutchison's Cleaning Polluted Gulf Waters..pt. 1 of 4

They took incredible toxic water, it was tested. And after working with it, it was again tested by independent labs and was 100% clean.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Has anyone found info on the guy yet. Can we find info on him? All I found was a few other sites, trying to see if this guy is legit and also discussing the video. At least it makes for yet, another interesting theory out there...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is interesting how it according to the video is too expensive to broadcast radio that they cannot afford it. It is also interesting, even if that would be the case, that sufficient funds are not raised as communicating with aliens (far superior to us even) sure would be worth it.

It is interesting how they have not managed to learn how they look like, and how their environment looks like, claiming that the communication is very primitive, yet they are able to discuss the Earth's magnetic field, the Van Allen belt and how a polar shift will cause massive death among us. It should be fairly easy to establish a protocol for media, compared to this. Especially since the former actually requires such a protocol for us to understand what is being said about the danger.

Also, the Doctor claimed that sending messages every day would make the discussion "as confusing as in a chat-room" (inaccurate quote). Clearly we have enough parallel questions about the universe and our existence to fill every day of the year. That's not an argument that holds.

Maybe we can ignore these small inconsistencies though, as there are people in this thread who have literally dreamt similiar things in their...dreams, and some who "feel" that this year-span has "something" in it. Maybe that's evidence enough.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hey, I have no opinion on your above lengthy post,

I'd just like to point out, the signal/communication does not need to have come from another planetary body,

UFOs have been observed on the ground here on Earth, so the signal could come from any distance

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If this is true then the world has a lot to accomplish in the next 4years...God speed...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I got it!

We build huge shelter cities with the same materials used on the Apollo lunar craft that the Astronauts flew in to the moon and we will all survive.

That is the most simple solution, right?

Right?

Yea, didn't think of that did you Dr NASA?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Druscilla

Hey, I have no opinion on your above lengthy post,

I'd just like to point out, the signal/communication does not need to have come from another planetary body,

UFOs have been observed on the ground here on Earth, so the signal could come from any distance

Certainly, and it's a legitimate point so far as one believes there's an actual alien intelligence visiting Earth.

Problems with this, regarding the supposed signal at a turn around time of 331 days, and your proposition are;
1. There are much more practical and closer platforms well out of reach from meddling Earthlings simply in the asteroid belt that would allow for turn around times of communication with only minutes of light speed lag.

2. If it were aliens already visiting earth, why didn't they just psychically send the message into the video commentator's head so he could 'channel' these alleged grave and serious dangers to our planet.

Taking current UFO/Alien mythology into account, there's tons of different outs and solutions available many a gullible mark will swallow hook, line, and sinker just as readily and even more so with a communication turn around far less than 331 days.

The video commentator could have named any one of Jupiter's or Saturn's moons, any object in the asteroid belt, Mars, Deimos, Phobos, and/or any body in between and still have had this story accepted by those of the mindset and suggestibility to believe first and ask questions later, if ever at all.

Choosing such a turn around time as 331 days just to illustrate cosmic distances, if that was the point in choosing such a number, has no practical verisimilitude to it given all other options.
A turn around communication time of 331 days is thus a red flag due it's inordinate impracticality given much more efficient solutions available for any story.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Getting tired of waiting

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
2000, 2012, 2016...., Its hard to keep up with all these dates.

Just live your life and enjoy it. If the world ends so be it, go out happy i say/

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join