It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
A baby can never be considered anything but a gift. The child belongs to the mother and this never changes.

I feel the same way you do about this. But I also understand that not everyone does. Watch how I change one word in your above sentence and make it right for everyone.

"The choice belongs to the mother and this never changes."

And I firmly believe this because we have not seen what she has seen, or done what she has done. Therefore, we have no idea what influences her decision. It might be something we don't agree with, or it might change your whole outlook on the situation. But unless you assign some personal responsibility to the person, you will forever live in a nanny state and be told what to do and how to think. Unless thats how you like it.
edit on 24-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has stepped over the line with manufacturing Bible quotes about my lack of beer. I am a sad panda.

The choice to live or die always defaults to the one possessing the life unless we are discussing someone who deserves to die because of a crime they committed. The baby is innocent and the choice to live will always be demonstrated by life itself. If the mother chooses to end a baby's life, it is always a selfish choice. The very definition of choice that acts in self-interest is selfishness. Anyone would admire a person for choosing life over death and enduring the consequences. As I have always pointed out: if you smoke, you get cancer. If you exercise (Suffer), you have more life. Choosing to suffer forward, even in bad circumstances, will bring nothing but reward. Choosing the easy way out will bring nothing but a debt to pay and suffering at the end of the choice. Nothing can change this. Suffering for the right reasons is hard. There is no doubt, but the end of the suffering will ALWAYS bring a reward and clear conscience.

What is more valuable to the mother? Clear conscience or an easier life with the guilt and shame? The worst state of all is to make the wrong choice and have a clear conscience.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

As I have always pointed out: if you smoke, you get cancer. If you exercise (Suffer), you have more life. Choosing to suffer forward, even in bad circumstances, will bring nothing but reward.

tell that to the guy with the bad heart that tried to run for 30 minutes on the treadmill and died.

Oh how I wish the world was a simple as you make it out to be.

I think until you get out and experience other people, other places, and other cultures, you are going to be stuck in your bubble. It does help me understand why you are so obtuse.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We would stand by each other and do the right thing. The new life would be welcomed and not shunned as if a new life was the problem in the situation.

You would stand by, your daughter would have to deliver a child she never wanted nor wanted to give birth to, all because of your religious views.

Teaching the value of standing up for truth, even in hard times...

Hey, genius. Getting raped and ending up pregnant because of it is not a 'hard time', it is heinous crime that the victim will be forced to deal with for the remainder of their life. A 'hard time' is having to take an algebra test when you forgot to study.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

As I have always pointed out: if you smoke, you get cancer. If you exercise (Suffer), you have more life. Choosing to suffer forward, even in bad circumstances, will bring nothing but reward.

tell that to the guy with the bad heart that tried to run for 30 minutes on the treadmill and died.

Oh how I wish the world was a simple as you make it out to be.

I think until you get out and experience other people, other places, and other cultures, you are going to be stuck in your bubble. It does help me understand why you are so obtuse.

He was suffering from past choices.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ah, the black and white of the religious extremist.

What if he had a hereditary arrhtyhmia?

Maybe Jesus blessed him with a 'gift' heart condition....

edit on 25-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Beverages 4:2 And networkude said unto the LORD, why hast thou foresaken me beer? And the LORD replied, thou hast dranken the sweetened tea and thou canst not handle the drink of men.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Ah, the black and white of the religious extremist.

What if he had a hereditary arrhtyhmia?

Maybe Jesus blessed him with a 'gift' heart condition....

edit on 25-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Beverages 4:2 And networkude said unto the LORD, why hast thou foresaken me beer? And the LORD replied, thou hast dranken the sweetened tea and thou canst not handle the drink of men.

Sin causes death. Sin extends beyond the individual.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What does a hereditary condition have to do with sin?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'll take NOTHING for 2000, Alex.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What makes you think women deciding for an abortion are going to feel guilt for the rest of their days?
During dark ages brought about by the Catholic church in Europe many wise knowledgeable women were burnt at the stake as witches for the simple reason that they were able to heal with plants and also to help other women abort unwanted children. It just takes a brew of plants to end a pregnancy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

DNA is corrupted with incest. That's one consideration. Mixing of ethnicity has caused some of this as well. Environmental factors cause damage, as well as man made chemicals, radiation and the list goes on. Our first state on this earth was in a perfect relationship with nature. Has mankind changed this relationship? Of course it has. All of us suffer choice, even those of others generations past. The mandate to mankind was clear. Partake of the fruit of knowledge and die. That's pretty straight forward.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

DNA is corrupted with incest. That's one consideration.

Yet a girl who is raped by her father should be forced to have the child according to you.

Mixing of ethnicity has caused some of this as well.

So being of mixed ethnicity is sinful?

The mandate to mankind was clear. Partake of the fruit of knowledge and die.

No worries on your end, the fruit of knowledge is definitely not on your food pyramid. It seems to have been replaced by the fruit of religious bigotry and intolerance.

The more you speak the more revulsive your viewpoint becomes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Mixing of ethnicity has caused some of this as well.

So being of mixed ethnicity is sinful?

Not sinful, simply not smart. All law was given for our ultimate good. It can be shown that many genetic traits of one tribe of people do not adapt well into another. Teeth size and alignment is a good example. In other cases, mixing has improved some conditions.

Rather than reveal your bias against me, perhaps you should simply do some research. Of course, benefits, neutrals and disorders can be seen depending on the races that are mixed. Studies have been done to show all three. LINK

But again, what does this have to do with me as an individual?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Not sinful, simply not smart. All law was given for our ultimate good.

I must have missed the laws that do not allow people of different ethnicities to have relations.

Studies have been done to show all three. LINK

Sorry, but a blog is not a source, particularly when it uses anecdotal evidence such as this:

It is commonly observed that a disproportionate number of white women who end up with black men are obese.

It helps highlight your ultra-religious agenda which by now is quite obvious to anyone reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Not sinful, simply not smart. All law was given for our ultimate good.

I must have missed the laws that do not allow people of different ethnicities to have relations.

Studies have been done to show all three. LINK

Sorry, but a blog is not a source, particularly when it uses anecdotal evidence such as this:

It is commonly observed that a disproportionate number of white women who end up with black men are obese.

It helps highlight your ultra-religious agenda which by now is quite obvious to anyone reading your posts.

Of course, what I said is what the article said. Here is the quote: "The health consequences of race mixing among living organisms could be neutral, beneficial or harmful. This issue has been difficult to address in humans, but data from random, population-based studies have started coming in, and here we consider the first such dataset.

The data in question come from J. Richard Udry’s National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which sampled a random, nationally representative school-based sample of U.S. adolescents in grades 7 through 12, during 1994-1995. [1]"

The guy did a pretty good job of citing in his article. His initial comment was what my comment reflected. It can be neutral, beneficial or harmful depending on what the cross is between. For instance, my brothers daughter married a man from South America. Her son has sickle cell. Melania is ultimately to blame in this case with the husband's family line. The son will now pass this on in the family line on our side. This is one of many examples that can be shown to result from bringing one disorder across to the next culture.

There are many examples in the Bible where God told Israel not to cross threads, vineyards and national identity by marriage. Either way, we are not under the law. The law was a guardian until faith came. Galatians 3. You were trying to blame God for birth defects. In reality, we have ourselves to blame. The original law was a guardian against these things happening. Because of our sin, we will die. Eventually, we will destroy ourselves with diseases, plagues and pollution.

We can't blame God for this. We have ourselves to blame. I am only pointing out the cause. No need to throw your venom this way as if I am to blame. Instead, simply give your own reasoning and point the discussion toward another perspective. It's easy. Simply speak to the subject and avoid stepping on the object.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It's hard to speak on the subject when you are constantly changing it to suit your needs.

Wasn't the subject Lucifer and theosophy? How many tangents have you gone on?

A lot.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Instead, simply give your own reasoning and point the discussion toward another perspective. It's easy. Simply speak to the subject and avoid stepping on the object.

Any website that has as its' mission statement the following:

This website was conceived as a discussion resource for miscellaneous problems affecting Western culture and people of European ancestry, the intention being to ameliorate the problems. However, it will be clear to any reader that the people who have siginificantly contributed to the discussion here could not possibly share the same broad goals. The majority of the input has been from the foremost enemy of people of non-Jewish European ancestry.

When you decide to use bigot.com to support your twisted religious viewpoint I can, and will, 'step on the object' as will any other person who does not have a vested interest in dictating to the rest of society what they can or can not do and what is acceptable or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

It's hard to speak on the subject when you are constantly changing it to suit your needs.

Wasn't the subject Lucifer and theosophy? How many tangents have you gone on?

A lot.

The lie of Theosophy is to take rather than give and receive. I think each subject we have covered circles around the root of the problem. We are currently speaking of taking life rather than preserving it. Still on topic. It is interesting to listen to the various perspectives. Each time someone from the Masonic perspective speaks, we hear more about how evil God is; how his laws are not just and how anyone who is a Christian is delusional. This is telling of the heart created by Theosophy. Very much on topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This website was conceived as a discussion resource for miscellaneous problems affecting Western culture and people of European ancestry, the intention being to ameliorate the problems. However, it will be clear to any reader that the people who have siginificantly contributed to the discussion here could not possibly share the same broad goals. The majority of the input has been from the foremost enemy of people of non-Jewish European ancestry.

When you decide to use bigot.com to support your twisted religious viewpoint I can, and will, 'step on the object' as will any other person who does not have a vested interest in dictating to the rest of society what they can or can not do and what is acceptable or not.

The about page (About Page) is specifically speaking to the fact that this webpage has many view points expressed in blog format with additional comments from others who are unrelated. In it's own words:

"Interested individuals will nevertheless find here gems of wisdom and useful information buried among mounds of garbage. This website will appeal to those who prefer a mental challenge as opposed to being spoon fed, the mental challenge involving separating truth from falsehood, the useful from the useless, the beneficial from the harmful, and the friend from the enemy."

This was prefaced with this:

"This website was conceived as a discussion resource for miscellaneous problems affecting Western culture and people of European ancestry, the intention being to ameliorate the problems. However,"

Do you not get that the word HOWEVER takes the reader down the dark side as well as the light? It is trying to say, reader beware. In the case of the article I listed, we are not speaking of this website in general. We are speaking of the man that wrote the article and the contents of the article itself. As you continue to demonstrate, you are stepping on the object rather than directly addressing the subject.

Let the man in the article itself present his own view. This is the same as saying, there are bad articles on Blogger, therefore, all Blogger posts are slanted. This is not the case. It's a big world on Blogger and I assume the same of this website.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'll have to disagree with you, again.

Not one mason has ever made points about how evil God is. Rather we have gone out of our way to show the fallacy that is fundamentalism and zealousness.

The problem is not with a specific religion. The problem is with radicals within organized religious institutions, like Christianity.
edit on 27-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Not sinful, simply not smart. All law was given for our ultimate good. It can be shown that many genetic traits of one tribe of people do not adapt well into another. Teeth size and alignment is a good example. In other cases, mixing has improved some conditions.

When linking to that well cited page, I made the comment above. What exactly do you have against what I said? You continue to place words in my mouth and associate me with ideas I did not reflect your way. My original claim is that we need to be smart with choices. Give and do not take. As I stated above, mixing is not the point, but simply a symptom of the overall problem Theosophy brings to the world when choice is held above law and common sense.

edit on 27-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join