It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
By now, I hope the moderators realize that no discussion of Theosophical Secret Societies can take place apart from using their own central book--The Bible. Please leave this in the proper forum of SS.

As you watch the video below, it will be necessary to read the first thread in this series of threads.

The first thread, Jimmy Neutron and the Third Eye Monkey, outlines the archetype word and message that is written into mankind's heart and mind. There is a central story that we all know and identify with. The law of inverse squares demonstrates that we can see the source of light clearly as we approach it. The screen that we use to see this light must be sufficiently broad by awareness to focus the image. As time draws to a conclusion, we are approaching this light to see the story in our hearts come to a conclusion.

Why is this thread relevant? The story in your heart is being manipulated with a lie. Why do you identify with the story that is common to all movies. Love overcomes evil and tyranny is trying to steal the love from you. This is the story you know. The lie that we can all see continues to use the same tactic as we have come to see from history. It's a type of false flag if you will, using the truth to perpetuate a lie that can be used for advantage. The liar creates a problem around the true solution. Instead of finding the solution, the liar makes the solution appear to be the one lying. Like Daddy Warbucks, the liar works both sides of the war, then makes themselves out to be the one with the solution. If you have read the first thread linked above, you will clearly see the lie being disseminated below by the handlers of secret societies. One thing is clear. They do not like God and his requirements for truth. The ONLY way they can disrupt this is to control the thoughts of mankind.

The following video is the lie of Theosophy. They take truth and wrap it in counterfeit. The counterfeit comes out as the video progresses. Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual. The central problem with this is the nature of the loving God and Father along with the first image of creation--the Son. Satan steals, kills and destroys. God honors, defends and protects those who cling to love and truth. Take these two threads together as a reflecting point to learn the method and lie of the deceiver as plainly seen by the truth in your heart.

In the end, we know them by their fruit. Follow the liars by their actions in this world. Who is responsible for dividing mankind and playing both sides of the wars for profit? Daddy Warbucks. We know who they are. They are the Moneychangers, High Priests of false religion and the Builders that reject the Son of God. They will do anything to control mankind and change God's plan for mankind. The video below outlines the lie they tell in bold clarity. He states it from the beginning. He is implying that YOU are really God. This is the same lie from the Garden when Satan told Eve that she could be LIKE God.

Remember to read the first thread in this series. Then, keep the main fact in mind: No counterfeit lie can enter the mind unless it is wrapped in some form of truth. You will see many truths in this video, but the main lie is the implications they draw through subtle deception. Your mind is geared with the true story written on the heart. You realize the story by hope for what is good rather than evil. Follow this common knowledge to see that the truth Jesus came to reveal is the actual truth. Do you know the true bring of light to mankind by his love and message? Yes. The manipulators can only use this truth with improper implication. This is the way they play both sides of truth to divide you against your own heart and the will of God for your ultimate good. If you love the lie, then you will likely be blinded from the truth in this thread.

If you want the correct version and key to understanding this video, listen to 2 Thessalonians 2.

edit on 4-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Maybe you can point out the specific portion of the ritual where this occurs. Afterwards maybe you can explain why I need to be like you and believe in Lucifer at all.

edit on 4-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In the wise words of Napoleon Dynamite

(Not me in the video couldn't find the original)

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!
edit on 4-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I agree with you. The very thought of people being offered immortality now and God-dom....is telling to say the least.

We are to serve each other, not worship each other. We are to love each other, and through that love see God see himself.

We are not Gods. The enemy will always offer you the power of olden kingdoms from when flesh was for him as well. He will offer a tale of love being punished while forgetting to mention that it is jealousy that drove him to seduce mankind in to corruption. Not love of it to liberate it. He is spite and worthless destruction out of hate guised as love.

All evil is a perversion. It cannot create, only modify.

We must be true to ourselves. We are not gods. We are servants to each other. Not gods to lesser forms of our existence. That is the illusion. That some are "more beautiful" than others. Beauty is an illusion.

Love can be perverted as well. Be wary and learn to learn. Love is not just beautiful. It is complete. True. Not just truthful.

EDIT:
listen to your heart....yes....That will always be a wise thing to learn.

hold it down....
edit on 4-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Weird, and all of this time I thought all of us Masons were just good guys enjoying each others company and helping the community.
And of course dressing up to the nines for no apparent reason on a thursday night.
It is kind of cool 4 or so of us going to a bar afterwards and being asked who got married???

At these times we may not be the most honest.

Karaoke in a tux makes me feel very.....Sinatra!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There are many inaccurate statements in the video. Here are two of the most important.

1) Darkness is the natural state of mankind.

Here is the truth found in Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The light overcomes the darkness (John 1).

2) The second aspect that they twist is the nature of light. The video states that the the neutron is the central aspect of the duality of light in the middle of the atom.

Truth: Hydrogen is 1 Proton and 1 Electron in a balanced state of positive and negative; Good and Evil, which are regulated by the Neutral outside of the process. The Neutron is not simply a part of the source of light--hydrogen. It is the light and all that follows. Follow this forward into hydrogen bonds (Bonding of positive and negative from equilibrium) to the other elements. What holds us together? Carbon is the mark of mankind. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons AND 6 Neutrons. God is always in the midst of the other two.

The video twists this. See it as it is. The verse above reveals why this is true. The Son is the Wave of particle and wave in the form of Word from John 1. Light is a trinity of Particle, Wave (Word) and Consciousness (Holy Spirit). Father is the entire Godhead and the most high of all creation. Satan wants to be in this Trinity.

If you think this is hard to see, consider that the archetypes of our creation are only reflections of the true nature of the Trinity. I am only showing you a relationship to the light from our limited perspective. It's all a struggle between the positive and negative. God is the Neutral between and behind light. The starting of the process of light only has an equal state of both positive and negative in balance. This is the start of free will to collapse the indeterminate wave function into your reality. When we collapse the wave into a particle with our observation, we create (render) the reality around us by law. Law is God's governance of reality. We are set in motion to see the light by doing. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

James 1

Compare the video in the OP to the truth found in James one. Reflect on Confucius and his statement of doing to know the truth. Hearing is not enough. Seeing is an improvement. Doing is virtue. This is the only way to see truth. Practice it. The deception in the video is to say the law giver is the error. It's a lie.

Listen to the Book of James for Truth

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It is good that you know your holy book of choice.
Is it the same in ALL other religions, and can you prove your religion is the right one?
I ask only because I see organized religion used for bad things more than good.
It is my best educated guess that all of them are waaaay off what God/ess wants.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Maybe you can point out the specific portion of the ritual where this occurs. Afterwards maybe you can explain why I need to be like you and beleive in Lucifer at all.
edit on 4-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Jesus is the true light of the world. Lucifer seeks to copy by all aspects. We know them by their fruit. The ritual is outlined by its source of the Mystery School religion in thread one. The mystery school finds it's root in Cain, Esau and Nimrod.

God said the truth. Jacob (Bible Thread of Truth) have I loved and Esau have I hated.

Revelation tells the end of Esau and the Mystery School of Paganism. Masons are deep into this school if they practice theurgy and embrace Theosophy.

Revelation 17

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

The mystery of Mystery Babylon is Egyptian Mystery Schools. God says to come out of Egypt. That's all anyone needs to do. Babylon is the Mystery School government and form of trade. The mark of man (666 - Carbon / 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6neutrons) is the mark of the petrol dollar system of trade. Carbon is traded. God says that the Word of God overcomes the carbon in the end. The word is spoken with breath. 7 protons, 7 electrons, 7 neutrons is Nitrogen. 888 is Oxygen. God's mark on scripture is 777. Jesus is 888 in Greek gematria. The Word of God is threatened by the Carbon as we can clearly see with the pollution of our air. We overcome by using the word to give rebirth to our technology. The fruit of knowledge is supposed to give, not take. God can only give, as evidenced by his bio-mechanical technology.

The Word of God outlines which side you should be on when clinging to truth. There are two.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Lucifer seeks to copy by all aspects.

Who?

I know my requests were not very difficult in their phrasing. Maybe you could answer them:

Maybe you can point out the specific portion of the ritual where this occurs. Afterwards maybe you can explain why I need to be like you and beleive in Lucifer at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

It is good that you know your holy book of choice.
Is it the same in ALL other religions, and can you prove your religion is the right one?
I ask only because I see organized religion used for bad things more than good.
It is my best educated guess that all of them are waaaay off what God/ess wants.

There are three states of truth. Pure truth, false truth and mixed truth. False is easy to see. Mixed is hard to spot unless you know pure truth at the root. All religions are one of these. The root is found in the Bible. You can evidence this by trying to reveal a higher truth from any of the sources. When you do, you will see a mixed message. This is not true in the Bible. It is the root that all the others branched from after the flood. When Nimrod (Osiris) was cut into pieces by language, the root remained. We simply find the best branch from the root and follow it back to the source. The Bible, as well as others such as Rumi, Confucius, virtue form philosophy and others points us right back to the center of the wheel. The Bible is the nucleus the others revolve around.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Lucifer seeks to copy by all aspects.

Who?

I know my requests were not very difficult in their phrasing. Maybe you could answer them:

Specific portion: Theurgy

"...like me and believe in Lucifer," you say?: This is an incorrect premise you state. I do not believe in Satan, but Jesus as the true bringer of light. Lucifer is not a name, but a title. Jerome, as you well know, mistranslated the Latin word used in Isaiah 14 that really means a bright and shining king. He used a Latin word Lucifer in place of the Hebrew word. In the NT, Jesus is mentioned twice as the bright and morning star that rises in our hearts.

Your premise is to manipulate this to make me out to worship Lucifer. You ask, "Afterwards maybe you can explain why I need to be like you and beleive in Lucifer at all."

Rephrase your question with context instead of twisted truth and then I can answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Weird, and all of this time I thought all of us Masons were just good guys enjoying each others company and helping the community.
And of course dressing up to the nines for no apparent reason on a thursday night.
It is kind of cool 4 or so of us going to a bar afterwards and being asked who got married???

At these times we may not be the most honest.

Karaoke in a tux makes me feel very.....Sinatra!

The gentlman's club of the lower levels of Masonry are not what I am referring to, although the ritual is based on the error and grooming process of your ranks. The head sifts the crop below for followers that are then groomed for service to the head. If you can't see what I am saying, you are likely a leftover in the process. Private associations give unequal measure to opportunity. This is an unequal weight. When my father was in the Masons, he refused to have his students march a parade on Sunday. For that, he was fired from the school by request of the Masons. God was in this. My father quit the Masons and found his calling in life in a school and community that honored God above mankind. How is this different than a church?

In a church, there are no requirements for membership. All are welcomed. There are no secrets and everyone shares in what is taught and learned from the Word of God. The church does not honor one over the other. Of course, there are exceptions to this in churches that do not honor God. I am sure there are also exceptions to the Masons who honor the Chief Cornerstone. The error is common to both, as is the truth. My point in this thread is to simply outline the error and show the solution. Mystery School Religion is mixed iron with clay for the masons.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

All evil is a perversion. It cannot create, only modify.

I LOVE that statement. It is so true. I wish I had said it. Alchemy is the transmutation of base metal to Gold. It is also the spiritual transmutation of mental to pure consciousness. Alchemists recognized this long ago. God's desire is always to give. Satan takes. This is the fruit of knowledge. Either we follow God and give or we take. The graven image is one that takes. Technology is a good example of transmuting the Carbon into something that takes. Our technology is based on this concept. This is why God said that if we "TAKE" the fruit, we die. If we receive the fruit so that we can then give it forward, we are in the will of God. The technology is not the problem. The will to receive over the will to take is the defining factor.

Thank you for that statement.

I would only disagree with you on the part about us being gods. Jesus made it clear that we are Children of God. The NT makes it clear that we will be like Christ. As Christ is, so we shall be. The key is the reference that Jesus made from Psalms:

John 10

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?

He was referencing this Psalm:

Psalm 82

1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

2 “How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

Taking the name of God in vain is taking the name but not the character. When we learn the lesson of Love and find union with the Spirit of God, we are one with God in Christ. To be in the name of Christ, we must take the name. If we take it in vain, apart from the character, we take it in vain. Receiving the Spirit of God allows God to build our faith toward His Holy Spirit. This Spirit, once found, transforms us into what Christ is. We are one with the Father.

We are no longer mere mortals. Eternal existence in perfection is possible, but not apart from the name of Christ. It's a process of baptism in the water to put out the fire (Trials). We overcome with Christ, but not apart from faith. God's grace to us is the faith he builds in our temple of the heart.

Whereas we can only modify, God creates us as new creatures in Christ. Jesus was the firstfruits of this process. We will follow.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Jesus also said that God is greater than he.....

EDIT:

I do believe he is a prototype of a future mankind......like the saints to achieve the transmutation of their flesh....

We have to be unlocked to our true flesh....like locusts transforming from an alternative (inert) form....only not as a plague...but rather as a redemption.

When what was taken is restored. I imagine that too will be targeted for perversion.....Trans-humanism comes to mind.

edit on 4-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

Jesus also said that God is greater than he.....

Absolutely. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The Godhead is not the same as the Son, yet they are one. We can see this clearly by examining light. Light is particle, wave and consciousness. They are interdependent for observation to take place.

When God lowered Himself to the form of the observer, it did not change the fact that He was still the Godhead. We know this by examining what reality is. It's an image of light. God is the prima materia for this in the form of light on both sides of a mirror. For an image to be cast, there must be an archetype that is rendered in the image by word. A shadow is also seen. Genesis 1:27 states that we are INSIDE the image God created. We are also HIS image. What does this mean?

Compare it to man's creation of the same. You are reading it now. I am on this side of the image creating words in form. Although you are reading this in time, after the fact of creation, you and others can collapse the wave from memory into particle and light on the screen. Now, use this context to then see God in the image.

God casts His image into the light. It is then collapsed by the newly created observer, yet the the very consciousness we possess is also see by God as the image of himself. He sees both sides of the veil between. We see only the image.

How can Jesus say that the Father of this process is greater than the Father's image on the other side of the veil? Do you see now? When you look at your own image in a mirror, is the image in the mirror you? No, it's you in an image. God can see from both sides of the mirror because His awareness is in us and himself both. When Jesus was here, he was likened unto us, yet possessed a Holy Spirit. He had an awareness of Good over Evil that we are yet to find. He is the new archetype of the new image that God will soon cast. Jesus was not aware of both sides because he had to be fully us in the image. Did he know he was the Father? Yes. Do we know we are the image of the father as well? Only if we read the word of God to see clearly.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

interesting....

I was under the impression that he is not a window.

The God head is interesting to me as well, speaking of perversion....

The triple god head is something I could agree with in principal.....yet upon closer examination I find it lacking.

The true God head to me is the process of the observer. becoming the observed. Becoming the very eyes that see....

What do you see.....EVERYTHING AS YOU....then you do not see me? Do not see yourself. Do not see.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I havent watched all the videos, OP, but I will. Something comes to mind......

there has also been a "Theosophic corruption of Physics" that basically compartmentalizes the sciences into a standard that ignores the WHOLE and focuses Logic incorrectly by teaching the tools of learning (Pythagorus Triangle) as Logic, Grammar, Rhetoric,--as opposed to Grammar. LOGIC, Rhetoric--as it should be.

Is anyone familiar with this?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

interesting....

I was under the impression that he is not a window.

The God head is interesting to me as well, speaking of perversion....

The triple god head is something I could agree with in principal.....yet upon closer examination I find it lacking.

The true God head to me is the process of the observer. becoming the observed. Becoming the very eyes that see....

What do you see.....EVERYTHING AS YOU....then you do not see me? Do not see yourself. Do not see.

If you read my post closer, you will see that we may be on the same page. The only difference is that we are not God. We are created in an image of God for fellowship. The observer cannot be the same as God. God is infinity and has no end. When we learn something new under the sun, there can be nothing new under the sun for God. He is infinite and at the leading edge of all that can be learned. If we think we do something unique here on this tiny speck, the universe has copies of us that have already been there and done that. We are young. How do we then explain the error in the universe if God is perfected?

We know by examining the error in our thinking on Euclidean Geometry. Non-Euclidean geometry showed that our perspective requires us to step outside our reality to see the higher truth above. If we think we have found it, we then see that a higher truth still exists. Infinity demands that we never arrive at an absolute by proof. It all falls apart when something else above exists to show our error. God has no error. The reason we are placed in error is to see that pride cannot rise above God. If we know anything, he already knew. We might think we have found it, yet the universe above us has already been there.

God is not limited to the Trinity, yet he states that the process is an image of himself in the form of particle, wave and consciousness. Father (Light), Son (Word / Wave / Law / Information) and Holy Spirit (Perfect Awareness). God calls Himself the Great I AM. We are merely copies of this engaged to learn by the process Confucius observed.

"I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

We see ourselves for what we are. Artificial to God, yet a copy that can improve.

God cannot copy Himself or he has not found fellowship with something other than Himself. Love desires the other observer to share what is seen by the first. Everything is an archetype of two becoming one and expanding.

The sun and moon come together for a union of life. Husband and wife find love and gain union. Sperm and egg combine to find union. The baby develops in the womb and emerges to the light and increased ability and awareness. The earth is a womb for the soul and spirit to find union. When accomplished, the soul is one with the spirit and a new creation rises to new light and ability. God is simply the one at the top of the process. He rises as we rise. infinity never ends.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
I havent watched all the videos, OP, but I will. Something comes to mind......

there has also been a "Theosophic corruption of Physics" that basically compartmentalizes the sciences into a standard that ignores the WHOLE and focuses Logic incorrectly by teaching the tools of learning (Pythagorus Triangle) as Logic, Grammar, Rhetoric,--as opposed to Grammar. LOGIC, Rhetoric--as it should be.

Is anyone familiar with this?

The fallacy in logic and reason is in the presuppositions we draw from observation. Like I stated in the last post about Euclidean Geometry and Non-Euclidean Geometry, we draw our conclusions based on a false premise that we have found absolute truth in mathematics. When examined closer, a straight line is not the shortest distance between two points and a triangle cannot be 180 degrees. Einstein stated that time and space are a fabric of curved perspective. Triangles are actually not straight lines as there are no straight lines. Aspect ratio is an illusion of distance and time and mass. We only think we are seeing truth. In reality, we cannot know truth or fact. It's all faith, including science.

There are always degrees above and below for truth by perspective. We believe in what we see by faith, not sight. The universe was created with word. What is word apart from a form that identifies it? Can we really know what a 2 is? How big is a 2? Well, that depends on what form the 2 takes. Is it two apples or two planet? If you are the size of an atom, how large is the apple? If you are the size of a planet, how large is the apple? If you are a sufficient distance from the universe, it is the size of your apple. The size of things is dependent on your location, mass and distance.

Truth in mathematics is only true by relation to what you number on the same plane of existence you reside in. Otherwise, nothing we count matters somewhere else. The rules for geometry are only true for us in 3D, but not the same in 5D looking down on a hypercube type of image from above. God sees past, present and future by the 5th dimension of probability space. We see a sheet of paper as 2D from the dimension above the same way. Time of us is in a slice. Not for God.

I like your post. How do you see it?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are three states of truth.

I disagree, there is only one truth, all others are partial lies or untruths if you prefer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join