It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Do you not get that the word HOWEVER takes the reader down the dark side as well as the light? It is trying to say, reader beware.

No, it is saying 'we some how do not feel responsible for the bigoted comments and viewpoints presented here'.

We are speaking of the man that wrote the article and the contents of the article itself. As you continue to demonstrate, you are stepping on the object rather than directly addressing the subject.

Right, and his bigoted viewpoint (paraphrased) that fat white chicks dig black guys and how that is somehow germain to the issue of mixed ethnicities. Moronic.

Let the man in the article itself present his own view. This is the same as saying, there are bad articles on Blogger, therefore, all Blogger posts are slanted. This is not the case. It's a big world on Blogger and I assume the same of this website.

When the bigot who wrote the article uses data to support an anecdotal position (see above) it is no longer science, it is opinion. The fact that you use it as a source shows how much in alignment you are with viewpoints such as those.

edit on 27-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'll have to disagree with you, again.

Not one mason has ever made points about how evil God is. Rather we have gone out of our way to show the fallacy that is fundamentalism and zealousness.

The problem is not with a specific religion. The problem is with radicals within organized religious institutions, like Christianity.
edit on 27-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

I see. The only thing I have said in this thread is give and do not take. This is now considered radical. The other thing I have said is murder is taking any way you look at it. In the case of a convicted killer, capital punishment is a exception. In the case of an innocent child, there are no exceptions. A mother's choice to kill a child is never an acceptable choice. The baby has the choice. So, this is radical? I have also made the claim that our world is being run by private associations that create war for profit. They finance both sides of the war and all of them can be directly traced by the symbolism on the Federal Reserve Building and Masonic halls across the country. Again, radical? No. Common knowledge.

I will now make the claim that Secret Societies try to paint their critics as radical. Do we have evidence for this other than this thread? You bet. Most articles on ATS are examples. The old tricks are not working. The walls are falling. People are waking up to truth and it's not found in humanism pretending to love God.

edit on 27-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You continue to place words in my mouth and associate me with ideas I did not reflect your way.

I do not have to place words in your mouth as long as you let bigot.com do the talking for you.

As I stated above, mixing is not the point, but simply a symptom of the overall problem Theosophy brings to the world when choice is held above law and common sense.

You are the last person that should be advocating the use of common sense when it is obvious you abandoned it long ago in favor of viewpoints that mixed ethnicity is a sympton of a problem and that the choice to be involved in a mixed ethnic relationship is above the law.

Your Klannish viewpoint is repugnant.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I see. The only thing I have said in this thread is give and do not take.

You have some severe memory loss.

You said that Masons are taught in the ritual that 'Lucifer is the good guy'. Which you later had to recant and admit was not true.

You said that people who advocate againt martial rape are somehow Luciferian.

You equated a pregnancy resultant from rape as being the same as getting cancer from second hand smoke and the child of that rape as a 'gift'.

You cite websites that promote bigoted and raciallly-phobic premises.

Yeah, that is all you said. Did I miss something oh loving follower of Jesus?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Right, and his bigoted viewpoint (paraphrased) that fat white chicks dig black guys and how that is somehow germain to the issue of mixed ethnicities. Moronic.

The African American population celebrates this trend in their own culture openly. How many rap videos would you like me to post as examples? I would not say this is bigoted any more than saying that white men enjoy skinny women with large breasts. Of course there are exceptions, but the African American community is open with the trend on the internet with a few simple searches. Of course, it's a trend among some and not necessarily the trend among the masses. The blogger was noting the trend among some groups of Americans. Where did he get the idea that black men like large white women if now the American media itself. It IS a trend that is portrayed in many circles and promoted heavily in the media. His stats were simply pointing out a common quirk with a cultural trend that is producing babies from mixed unions. Is it true of the mass of American culture? Probably not. What did the stats say?

Is it also bigoted to point out that a disproportionate number of African Americans producing children out of wedlock? Of course not. It is a trend to have many girl friends and many children that are not claimed. This is not something we lack evidence to substantiate. Any man, white or black, that does not give forward toward the children they bring into the world is a thief. Being a Father requires giving and never taking.

New York Times

"Large racial differences remain: 73 percent of black children are born outside marriage, compared with 53 percent of Latinos and 29 percent of whites."

LINK

For the humanist mindset, anything that points out a trend and links it to a sinful behavior must be labeled as radical and fundamentalists. In reality, simply stating the obvious result of a cause is pointing out the obvious. Taking leaves a debt that is then paid by others.

The central issue is not the symptom or who likes what style of human. The problem is with taking and giving and the value we place on others.

edit on 27-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I see. The only thing I have said in this thread is give and do not take.

You have some severe memory loss.

You said that Masons are taught in the ritual that 'Lucifer is the good guy'. Which you later had to recant and admit was not true.

You said that people who advocate againt martial rape are somehow Luciferian.

You equated a pregnancy resultant from rape as being the same as getting cancer from second hand smoke and the child of that rape as a 'gift'.

You cite websites that promote bigoted and raciallly-phobic premises.

Yeah, that is all you said. Did I miss something oh loving follower of Jesus?

You should be a CNN reporter. You are good at taking words away from context and restating in a mirror.

In the case of rape, nothing that happens is positive except the fact a new life is born. What I said was that a baby can never be seen as anything but a gift.

On the rest of what you state above, try quoting the exact three sentences around anything you claim I said regarding Lucifer. You are lying about my own words to suit your own bias against me. Rather, you should simply be speaking to the context of what is said. Leave me out of it. My attitude only reflects the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Man should give and not take and all men should seek to love God fully. We do this by honoring his law and others. His law is love.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The African American population celebrates this trend in their own culture openly. How many rap videos would you like me to post as examples?

Rap videos as evidence? Seriously? Maybe you can use the Jonas Brothers as a source next.

I would not say this is bigoted any more than saying that white men enjoy skinny women with large breasts. Of course there are exceptions, but the African American community is open with the trend on the internet with a few simple searches.Of course, it's a trend among some and not necessarily the trend among the masses.

Notice the bolded part of your own comments. Your above statement shows the actual anecdotal nature of the entire premise, there is no scientific nature about it. Only 'I have some rap videos' and 'I saw it on the internet'.

The blogger was noting the trend among some groups of Americans. Where did he get the idea that black men like large white women if now the American media itself. It IS a trend that is portrayed in many circles and promoted heavily in the media. His stats were simply pointing out a common quirk with a cultural trend that is producing babies from mixed unions. Is it true of the mass of American culture? Probably not. What did the stats say?

He used his anecdotal personal observations to try and support an arguement that had no empirical data of unions between white women and black men. Do you even read your own bigoted sources before you link them or is this just normal operating procedures for the hopelessly fundemental?

Is it also bigoted to point out that a disproportionate number of African Americans producing children out of wedlock? Of course not.

Which has zero to do with mixed ethnicity Captain Non Sequitor. Stop going off on irrelevant tangents.

For the humanist mindset, anything that points out a trend and links it to a sinful behavior must be labeled as radical and fundamentalists.

Sorry, once again your pal at bigot.com did not point out a trend, he only said he personally observed fat white girls dating black men. That is it.

And you parroted it as gospel, because it is obvious to everyone by now that parroting gospel is the one thing you happen to excel at in life.

edit on 27-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You are good at taking words away from context and restating in a mirror.

Is that even English? What does that mean?

In the case of rape, nothing that happens is positive except the fact a new life is born. What I said was that a baby can never be seen as anything but a gift.

Yes, we understand, the only positive about a women being forced to have sex againts her will is that there is the possibility she could end up pregnant with a 'gift' baby.

On the rest of what you state above, try quoting the exact three sentences around anything you claim I said regarding Lucifer. You are lying about my own words to suit your own bias against me.

Me lying? When you said this:

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

And then said this:

So the question is, where in the ritual is Lucifer mentioned? Nowhere.

Oooopsy. Someone had some backtracking to do. Was it the accused liar (me) or was it the Original Poster, that just like his pal at bigot.com, likes to invent anecdotal evidence to support his fundementalist viewpoint of the world which is then, somehow, ultra-Jesus-like?

Rather, you should simply be speaking to the context of what is said.

Everything you say is completely in context, that is why you are being exposed as the perfidious fraud that you are.

His law is love.

Does the 'love law' allow you to fabricate andecotes willy-nilly? If not I suspect there is a comfy deck chair waiting for you at that fiery lake. Best pack your SPF 1,000,000.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So the question is, where in the ritual is Lucifer mentioned? Nowhere.

Oooopsy. Someone had some backtracking to do. Was it the accused liar (me) or was it the Original Poster, that just like his pal at bigot.com, likes to invent anecdotal evidence to support his fundementalist viewpoint of the world which is then, somehow, ultra-Jesus-like?

You are suggesting I backtracked because you see a paradox to what I stated. We already covered this. The masons are not allowed to commit this to written words. What is obvious from the Masonic attitude here on ATS is a hatred of God, yet clinging to the God of light. Countless documents across the internet state the same idea across countless sources of Masonic literature. A I have stated from the OP, the truth is in a mirror. One looks like the other, yet one follows the thread of Jacob and one the thread of Esau. One represents the angel of light and the other the angel of darkness. No paradox and I did not backtrack. Both of my statements are in agreement.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You are suggesting I backtracked because you see a paradox to what I stated.

Not a paradox, just a bulls**t anecdote you fabricated to try and support your failed premise. Just like the guy at bigot.com.

What is obvious from the Masonic attitude here on ATS is a hatred of God, yet clinging to the God of light.

Nah, just a hatred of liars who feel the need to invent non-factual points to support a demented religious agenda at all costs.

No paradox and I did not backtrack. Both of my statements are in agreement.

Blah, blah, blah. You initally: 'In the ritual'. You later: 'Not in the ritual'.

The internet is awesome, it preserves your words forever.

Forever?

Forever, ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You didn't see the sections on racial supremacy?

I'm waiting for him to site StormFront anytime.

Each time someone from the Masonic perspective speaks, we hear more about how evil God is; how his laws are not just and how anyone who is a Christian is delusional.

Where have anyone said this? Just because your militant brand of supposed "christianity" is mocked doesn't mean they hold disdain for the actual religious belief.

You're just trying to dust over the bigotry. Nice.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What is obvious from the Masonic attitude here on ATS is a hatred of God, yet clinging to the God of light.

I am afraid I will need to see some proof of this happening. Or of course you could retract it, since it's a complete lie.

But spin away.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
it went off while I was cleaning it.
edit on 28-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I did indeed, hence my bigot.com comments.

When Enoch is not quoting scripture he kind of reminds me of Obama when he goes off prompter. They both have a tendancy to reveal their inner selves, in Enoch's case it is a prediliction to source sites that vilify persons for standing against marital-rape and advocate a stance against anti multi-ethnicity by using anecdotal observations as evidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The masons are not allowed to commit this to written words. What is obvious from the Masonic attitude here on ATS is a hatred of God, yet clinging to the God of light.

Sounds like you KNOW a great deal about Masons. Are you now, or were you ever a Mason? If the answer here is no, then how is it you know all about the secret rituals of Masonry? I have yet to see any Masonic attitude here on ATS against God. Where are you getting this?
The way you push your Lucifer God on here speaks volumes as to whom your allegiance lies.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by KSigMason

I did indeed, hence my bigot.com comments.

When Enoch is not quoting scripture he kind of reminds me of Obama when he goes off prompter. They both have a tendancy to reveal their inner selves, in Enoch's case it is a prediliction to source sites that vilify persons for standing against marital-rape and advocate a stance against anti multi-ethnicity by using anecdotal observations as evidence.

This trend is certainly been noticed by myself, as I have debated with Enoch a lot here of late. His sources are distinctly biased to his favor, and your sources are of course, satanic and Atheist. For the record, I am dead set against Rape in any case whatsoever, and a woman who is raped, and becomes pregnant as a result, should have the inherent Right to abort the fetus at her discretion. I don't care what any religion says, this is plain common sense. Rape is rape, and spousal rape is rape too. Just because she is your wife, does not mean her body is yours for the taking.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
actually i do see Humanism (man as God) present in Freemasonry. its 13 steps, the capstone, the hidden Sepheroth--the Light of Intelligence being the main proof. KNOWLEDGE is their GOD.

WORSHIP is much different from STUDY of knowledge.

So its very likely that SOME masons abhor Lucifer but replace him with themselves. Sound twisted? It really is.

Also there are other groups that look very much like Freemasonry but are not, like the Builders.

Ive come to find out that Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity and Freemasonry all have a Messianic influence of the ROSHANIYA--the Order of the Quest--the Brotherhood of the Snake.

All of these (yes,every single one) began as a Secret Society as well.

the truth looks SO MUCH like the Lie its REALLY hard to discern the two.

But it is possible that since no man can interpret the symbols for another, that what some think is the Sun, Lucifer, the Light--is interpreted to mean MAN and his intellect.

this is where MY travels have led me.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They take truth and wrap it in counterfeit. The counterfeit comes out as the video progresses. Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind.

No coincidences as I just posted this link on a different thread. I haven't seen this linked on your thread yet but it really says it all. If these links are already in this thread I apologize for missing it and reposting it. However, even so it deserves to be further recognized and studied for those interested in the meaning behind Masonic ritual based symbolism, beliefs and counterfeit truths. In this they reveal who their god truly is and what their ultimate ancient based agenda is.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Theosophy - (god wisdom) - Meaning all religions in their attempt to harness the knowledge of the absolute therefore institutes the claim that all religions have a portion of truth.

The Theosophical Society was founded largely by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky in 1875, whose writings quickly became the foundation of many occult fraternities, the Masons being one, heralding in the dawn of the new age era which was new speak for the old age order of the ancient mysteries.

In the advancement of the Masonic Order, Alice Bailey and her husband Foster who was a 32° degree mason continued to incorportate the workings of Theosophy with the particular aim of advancing Freemasonry into the NWO. Bailey, was also the founder of Lucis (Lucifer) Trust, which aimed towards the fulfillment of the plan toward the unfolding of a New World Religion, based from the ancient mysteries, which her master Djwhal Khul had said was the ultimate aim of Freemasonry.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I apologize for the grammatical errors in my post. I was tired.

reply to post by autowrench

Not really. I've rarely seen anything accurate or truthful come from him in regards to Masonry.

reply to post by rainbowbear

What 13 steps? 13 is not that significant of a number in Freemasonry. In what ritual is it pushed that a man can be as God? What are you referring to as the capstone in Freemasonry?

Knowledge is something to be attained, not the object of our worship.

I'm really curious to see if you can show us where in our ritual any of this is mentioned or perpetuated.

Freemasonry doesn't have a Messianic influence as there is no plan of salvation nor are we a religion. That has been proven time and time again, yet you refuse to see out of whatever ignorance is clouding your wits.

reply to post by Egyptia

Ugh, those guys wouldn't know a fist if I hit them in face. They provide nothing that is not perverted or twisted to suit their agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What 13 steps? 13 is not that significant of a number in Freemasonry. In what ritual is it pushed that a man can be as God? What are you referring to as the capstone in Freemasonry?

Knowledge is something to be attained, not the object of our worship.

I'm really curious to see if you can show us where in our ritual any of this is mentioned or perpetuated.

Freemasonry doesn't have a Messianic influence as there is no plan of salvation nor are we a religion. That has been proven time and time again, yet you refuse to see out of whatever ignorance is clouding your wits.

13 steps to get to god, its a step pyramid--Jacobs ladder if you will. It may or may not be freemasonic. This is subject needs its own thread imo.

Messianic being the raising of Mans intellect coming to fruition (Man as Messiah)(Mans (intellect) can save Man) i know this sounds just peachy. Its a double edged sword, as not all men are at the same intellectual level. Some say dumbed down by members of the Order.

no im not pointing to any ritual as proof. I look at the symbols and ask the right questions is all.

the capstone referres is the completion of the great work, does it not?

What is the Great Work?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join