Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Step aside for once and just do the research without preconcieved notions and preferences. It might just change your life if you truly objectively want to know the truth.

You have no idea how I know what I know in TRUTH. And you judge me and my words through the belief that I have ascertained my knowledge through research alone. Perhaps you are very very wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Nobody yet has mentioned Rudolf Steiner, which in my opinion is far more interesting in the context of Theosophy and Anthroposophy

Christ and human evolution Steiner describes Christ's being and mission on earth as having a central place in human evolution:[68] The being of Christ is central to all religions, though called by different names by each. Every religion is valid and true for the time and cultural context in which it was born. Historical forms of Christianity need to be transformed considerably in our times in order to meet the on-going evolution of humanity. Steiner saw this being that unifies all religions – and not a particular religious faith – as the central force in human evolution. He understood Christ's incarnation as a historical reality, and a pivotal point in human history, however. The "Christ Being" is for Steiner not only the Redeemer of the Fall from Paradise, but also the unique pivot and meaning of earth's "evolutionary" processes and of all human history.[68] In Steiner's esoteric cosmology, the spiritual development of humanity is interwoven and inseparable from the cosmological development of the universe. Continuing the evolution that led to humanity being born out of the natural world, the Christ being brings the impulse enabling humanity's conscious ascent into the spiritual worlds.[69] To be "Christian" is, for Steiner, a search for balance between polarizing extremes[68]:102–3 and the ability to manifest love in freedom.[7] [edit]Divergence from conventional Christian thought Steiner's views of Christianity diverge from conventional Christian thought in key places, and include gnostic elements.[61] One of the central points of divergence is found in Steiner's views on reincarnation and karma. Steiner also posited two different Jesus children involved in the Incarnation of the Christ: one child descended from Solomon, as described in the Gospel of Matthew; the other child from Nathan, as described in the Gospel of Luke.[50] He references in this regard the fact that the genealogies in these two gospels list twenty-six (Luke) to forty-one (Matthew) completely different ancestors for the generations from David to Jesus. See Genealogy of Jesus for alternative explanations of this radical divergence. Steiner's view of the second coming of Christ is also unusual. He suggested that this would not be a physical reappearance, but rather, meant that the Christ being would become manifest in non-physical form, in the "etheric realm" – i.e. visible to spiritual vision and apparent in community life – for increasing numbers of people, beginning around the year 1933. He emphasized that the future would require humanity to recognize this Spirit of Love in all its genuine forms, regardless of how this is named. He also warned that the traditional name, Text"Christ", might be used, yet the true essence of this Being of Love ignored.

Steiner was a critic of his contemporary Theodor Herzl's goal of a Zionist state, as well as of any other ethnically determined nation, as he considered ethnicity to be an outmoded basis for social life and national identity.
edit on 28-8-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
And here you' ll see why 13 is a lucky number
My son was laughing so much on this one

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

so you think that your links and you tube videos are better research than actually joining the group and learning their ways? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Congrats "NetWork Dude"...

10K stars is hella-cool...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Egyptia

so you think that your links and you tube videos are better research than actually joining the group and learning their ways? Interesting.

Well, look how well that process has worked out for 9/11 'truthers'.

Fitz

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
nonduality.com...

I revealed the Theosophists in the U.S. created an Actual Matrix Plan hooked up with the U.N. and the top elite Universities.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I started the first vid and he says "thousands of years ago three dimensional existence...."

The universe was created 13.4 billion years ago or something. Does this guy believe in creationism or something?

To start his vid with such a blatant error of scientific reasoning is just asking for ridicule.

I mean I'm not saying science is "correct" but he's saying that the three dimensional reality is limited -- yes I agree -- but according to the people who BELIEVE in three dimensional reality it started billions of years ago, not thousands.

In other words it's an error of two orders of magnitude.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

2012 is the Year of 13's.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hence it is going to be a good one, "Estote parati" everyone

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The videos are for perspective only. There are many aspects of the videos are interesting to the topic. This does not imply that everything in the video series is evident or entirely true to reality. When I posted it, I was impressed how he took dimensions and reflection into a unique perspective. He also shows how NLP is used to modulate thoughts and intentions of the masses. Much of what he is saying goes beyond the men themselves. Much of this is actually spiritually based from a world that is hidden from our perception.

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I started the first vid and he says "thousands of years ago three dimensional existence...."

The universe was created 13.4 billion years ago or something. Does this guy believe in creationism or something?

To start his vid with such a blatant error of scientific reasoning is just asking for ridicule.

I mean I'm not saying science is "correct" but he's saying that the three dimensional reality is limited -- yes I agree -- but according to the people who BELIEVE in three dimensional reality it started billions of years ago, not thousands.

In other words it's an error of two orders of magnitude.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Here is a message to you and your brothers in Truth. You speak with sarcasm but I reply to you with the true inner desire that each of you would pick that kernal of truth and let that take the life of its own to lead you into the unveiled world of truth in the true FATHER and SAVIOR. My heart is heavy because I know 'internally' that you are lost from an inner knowledge which you would neither comprehend or be able to ascertain.

I understand that. I see you each as brother's in my very same lineage of human decent and wish I could say more. I pray that more of you would be inspired to step 'out' on your own and seek The Truth.

I refuse to speak with sarcasm or ridicule because I am certain that each of you believes that you are in the right not really having any idea of the world you have entered into because it is designed that way. My hope is that the kernal will lead someone to excavating the actuality of what your involved with. This is a hope with love and concern because whether you like it or not I am speaking from a place of 'knowing'. Each ritual you bind yourselves to imprisons you further in denial from the one and only truth that can release you.

Hard to believe and even harder to want to believe. The direction comes from a human love and a warning in truthful discernment which is something that none of you will ever be able to figure out.

If you each were about to walk into a burning house I would do everything I could to stop you. That is the human thing to do out of the human bond that is true brotherhood. So, burn me with more of your words if you wish.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You infer that others should violate our Creator's Law in oath taking simply so one can learn 'ways' in which He has already Directed those loyal to Him away from in an Alignment. Interesting.

Those within the 'order' have engaged in great disobedience and ensured their draping in the garments of deceit for as long as such false allegiances are not renounced and repented of. For every unholy oath in allegiance, another doorway of influence opens from that 'fallen' source which rules over the precepts of Freemasonry.

The Restoration awaits you. It awaits us all, for all will be Called via several means and none will be left with excuse when they stand before the Throne of Truth, for one cannot serve two masters.

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

"Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate," says the Lord. "And do not touch what is unclean; And I will welcome you.

"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me." Says the Lord Almighty.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17
edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well Stated...Mankind Was Infected Long Ago...Genesis 3:1

In The Process of Time...Many Souls...

Those Who Know Their Creator...Rejoice!

Will Live The Eternal JOY!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Joining Freemasonry is no disobedience to God.

The only ones engaged in deceit are the ones fabricating lies against Freemasonry. There is nothing "unholy" about our Obligations which I took to God.

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

I'm sure you are friends or acquaintances with non-Christians.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Joining Freemasonry is no disobedience to God.

One who is instructed to adhere to the law of the land is being instructed by a deceiving spirit of distortion and treachery. You must come to your own understandings whether I speak Truth and why such an example was noted as such instruction will bear it's 'mark' evidently in the times to come.

"A Mason is to be a Peaceable subject to the Civil Powers wherever he resides or lives". We are charged "to be exemplary in the discharge of our civil duties, never proposing or countenancing anything which may disturb the peace and good order of society; by paying obedience to the laws of the land in which we reside, and by which we are protected; and never losing sight of the allegiances we owe to our sovereign native land"

"In the state, you are to be a quiet and peaceful subject, true to your government and just to your country; you are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion, but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live."

And I love you as a brother and wish you no harm ever (the opposite actually), however I could never set foot or abide in your chosen 'house', nor abide with your philosophies which have been ingrained in a misaligned distortion against Holy Directives. There could never be a True harmony and 'binding' between us in such. That was the context in why I posted that verse.
edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Congrats "NetWork Dude"...

10K stars is hella-cool...

He's 10K and cooking my man, you your self being the rare special guest pop up guy who's legend began on May 26th 2009 with a rare post count of 337 clocking in at 132 starz no doubt!!!!

The art deco Pinocchio kicking it in your avatar is scary in a late 1970's faded Faces of Death footage hosted by Dr Francis B Gross kind of way....

As far as the topic gos it makes me sad to see both sides so stuck in there belief that neither budge but i guess in such strong belief systems it's the way it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Look, you sound like a nice person. I'm glad that you care, and I believe that you do. But you don't know anything at all about freemasonry. You have read things from web sites that started out looking for a way to vilify freemasonry. They made up lie after lie to feed to their audience. How can I be so sure? Because I joined masonry in part to either confirm or deny these lies. If there was any truth to them, I would have taken pictures and posted them everywhere. I would have felt deceived by some of my best friends. But actually, I found masonry to be an incredible path that leads me closer to God than I had been before. And by God I mean the one and only creator of all.

So please explain to me how you, or anyone else can condemn a group in which you have no real knowledge of? How can you honestly believe that you know the direction of my eternal soul? Or what's in my heart? the easy answer is you cannot. Scrapping with anti masons is fun for me. I enjoy it. Because I know the truth about my order, so I know which side of the argument is correct. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I can and do get a bit condescending at times. If you walk away with nothing else, know that at least one mason told you that he loves the same God you do.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Well, I already took those obligations. So I am well beyond reproach. I guess I will just have to accept that everyone I have ever loved and respected will be with me for eternity.
(It's a shame I won't be in heaven with you and the other thumpers here, I bet that would be a hoot.)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
Those within the 'order' have engaged in great disobedience and ensured their draping in the garments of deceit...

Funny, the only person who has been repeatedly shown to be drapped in garments of deceit on this thread plays for Team Jesus. Ironic, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join