It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

OMFG devils breath is pedictivly programmed into DarkKnight series!

If you haven seen the series, you have to watch it for context in this whole Psy-Op.

they used scopolamine in the first dark knight bat man movie---the one with scarecrow.

they called it a" weaponised PHYCOTROPIC hallucinogenic" in the movie. i think it was the first movie in the series....

he threw white powder in your face, and you had bad trip.

FOREVER

edit on 4-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri
reply to post by pianopraze

Thank you for your post!! All of this seemed familiar but I just couldn't place it until your post. Yes it was used by witches and produced illusions of flight; start of the witches broom/flight beliefs. Tex Watson of Charles Manson fame also used it once and after he used it no one else wanted to try it. I don't remember the specifics and a quick google search didn't pull it up but I think they said that it reduced his intelligence as well as messing him up. Not something most people would eagerly volunteer for.

Your welcome.

But it used for psychic booster, to help people with astral travel, and i know most won't believe, but MK used this as part of their researches, you see there was several levels in all this... I've studied it all heavily and not as much information exists on the pre 1970's cause Helms had it all destroyed.. here is all the MK ULTRA documentes still existing obtained via FOIA: Black Vault CIA MK ULTRA FOIA documents.

But from the 1970's on studying remote viewing there is a lot of information. There seems to be several levels. The New Earth Battalion covers the Remote Viewing program covers the black psychic program... its the whole "the lie is different at every level" and is common. Swann, Gelor, and others talk about the black program in a tagental way (well swan out and out says it in a couple places) but the more you study Remote Viewing history the more you will see...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't think it would make a difference if this stuff was found in a shooters system because it is legal and the effects are not really accepted.
I done a search and it is available online and cheap.
This seems very odd and a little too convenient for sinister plans.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

you are saying scopolomine is online and cheap? WOW that is a danger to society.

Why dont they put it in contrails and be done with it?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How do you find these things? Good work!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Manchurian candidate for sure. How about suicide bombers, seems like a good choice for that as well.

Scary stuff, wonder where I can get some.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SHlNOBl

I am not going to put up a link cause i don't want this thread closed.
However what i found is imported and cost about 30gram.
This stuff is no joke.It will more than likely paralize you and i would advise anyone not to stoop to the level of malicious intent.
This is not the same as drying some leaves and smoking them it is the real deal.

Nevertheless, approximately one in five emergency room admissions for poisoning in Bogotá, Colombia have been attributed to scopolamine.[29] In June 2008, more than 20 people were hospitalized with psychosis in Norway after ingesting counterfeit Rohypnol tablets containing scopolamine.[30]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about severing his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet. The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen. Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue. The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle. His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

news.sky.com...enis-and-tongue[editb y]edit on 4-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hope this is adding and not hijacking this thread.

Not long ago the a British man was found, dead, in a holdall, in his bath. See these posts made at the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything has now gone quiet and no answers to the question of how, who, why or even when have been found, just as the court examiner at the time hinted.

Personally I would have struggled unless I was unconscious at the prospect of being sealed in such a small space. Dead, he would have been difficult to manipulate into the bag. So alive he probably was, and not struggling.

The using of this, or some similar drug would seem to answer some of those questions. Drugs were not found in his system. But what drugs did they look for? Would they have seen the small amount needed, as suggested in the opening statement of this thread?

The worst of this is, did the US Government have anything to do with this man's death? I know it's a jump to assume only the US Government or it's operatives would use it, no doubt it is available to all participating authorities, it is just that I can see no reason for the UK Government to want this death, nor really can I see it from the US, but someone somewhere wanted it?

Just as another aside, I found this, whilst doing a search.

Dead at airport, hands tied and head in a bag!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought this topic got taken down?glad its back up...Has anyone read any thing on The Pegasus File?

Mr X, Tatum states, "fancied himself a lover of women. Tall, large-breasted blondes were his favourite. It was determined that, if effectively neutralised, [X] could be an asset. Therefore, it was decided that intimidation would be used to control [X]." They chose to use the drug Scopolamine, which also went by the nickname "Burundanga" or "the Voodoo drug". The drug is extracted from the pods of a flowering shrub that grows in remote regions of South America. In its processed, powdered form, Scopolamine is "void of smell, void of taste". When properly administered "it causes absolute obedience" without this being "observable by others". Importantly, the target will not recall any of the events that occurred during the period they were under the spell of the drug.

scroll down to PEGASUS - ASSASSINATION & NEUTRALIZATION.
scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder if they put this stuff in the congressional and White House water supply?

it would explain a lot!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dowot

Shhh be quite were gonna play a little game now its called hide in the duffle bag.
You will get all the points in the world and be declared world champion if you keep quite no matter what happens.
Let's go!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeCash

Ok i need you to be my secret agent this guy has alot of money and the best blo ever just try it out and see where where the night takes you.
You will be rewarded greatly!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

this would be super funny if I didnt think the Fasci-Fedgov was killing people to incite revolution.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

I agree and no disrespect meant.
I do believe that these words or similar were spoken at one time or another for the gains of ill will along with the introduction of this devil's powder.
Please provide knowledge of this if you have it available.
edit on 4-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Might I suggest the book " The Serpent & The Rainbow" by ethnobotanist-- Wade Davis, it was also made into a movie of the same title. Stars Bill Pullman. Movie was o.k. Book was by far better. Tells of Mr Davis search for Haitian Voodoo, and the practice of Zombification by the Vood Doo Preist's . They use the tetra toxin from the puffer fish. My mom used to tell me, never eat anything in the woods that you don't know what it is and what it will do to you. There's things out there that will, make you sick, make you crazy, and some that will kill you.

Sick & dead I guess i could deal with......crazy is a far different story.
edit on 4-8-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I wish Mom would have told me about---false-flag operations within domestic territory and the designer drugs THEY import/create and allow to be sold on the street in your neigborhood and manipulation of public opinion by NGO think tanks and the planned dumbing down of society via the Public Education System.

That would have helped me greatly.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

he threw white powder in your face, and you had bad trip.

FOREVER

edit on 4-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

It wasn't forever but yeah it was definitely a bad trip, terrifying actually. Now that I think about it, you're right it was forever wasn't it? Batman had the cure otherwise Gotham was screwed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They put it in the soda at the movie theaters, then you are open to the programing.

could be......

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

they already spent money on developing the programming, dosing everyone costs money, when you can just watch a movie and pay to have your mind controlled.

Much more efficient and cost effective.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

Locked down the school?

I wonder what he was working on that they are not supposd to talk about.
The article suggests that a cover up is in process.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join