It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dear Op I came to the same conclusion after listen to the gentalman from vice on the joe rogan podcast a few months ago,I also think jarred loftner and anders bravick may have been as well.The goverment has already confirmed they have used it in declassified documents from the 50s and 60s.I believe that you are right however I am afraid that even if the lab resaults come back with traces of scolpamine in them the public will never know thats why the "ALLEGED" gunman has to wear a mask to silence him.I am also 1000 percent certin that all media involved in this case will be solely disinformation nothing factual.Just look at all the conflicting reports from eye witness from one shooter to two then the smoke bombs on both sides mystery phone calls to relase the "J,oker" being bounced off diffrent ip addreses,Public records indicating 2 roommates,The research he was working on with temporal illusions and time distortion,None of this case makes any sence when adding it up.I think the authorites know there in over there pay grade you can tell from the way they answer questions:Covering there mouths looking to the left and very unsure of anything.We may never know exactly what happened to cause this,My eduicated guess is the same as yours however Im certin no matter what story we are shoveled it will not be the truth...~Eric

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by deadeyedick

you are saying scopolomine is online and cheap? WOW that is a danger to society.

Why dont they put it in contrails and be done with it?

Plants containing these substances are nearly ubiquitous in nature. You may have some in your yard and not know it. It would be like trying to outlaw chlorophyll.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by old_god
James Holmes was programmed by his psychologist.

Anyway this drug sounds MENTAL and oh so scary...damn imagine if this stuff has been used further afield already? It's the Alphabet-Agencies wet dream no?

Speaking of '___', I tripped for about 16 hours on a Strawberry, changed my view of reality big time. Tripped for 8 hours, came down, tripped again for another 8 hours - was a nice holiday indeed.

Did it really? Change your view of reality? in what way?

Opened my eyes to possibilities...I was able to take a step back and see reality differently, allowing me to assess some things about my life and also made me wonder if there is more to everything (there is).

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

James Holmes was programmed by his psychologist.

Anyway this drug sounds MENTAL and oh so scary...damn imagine if this stuff has been used further afield already? It's the Alphabet-Agencies wet dream no?

Speaking of '___', I tripped for about 16 hours on a Strawberry, changed my view of reality big time. Tripped for 8 hours, came down, tripped again for another 8 hours - was a nice holiday indeed.

Did it really? Change your view of reality? in what way?

Opened my eyes to possibilities...I was able to take a step back and see reality differently, allowing me to assess some things about my life and also made me wonder if there is more to everything (there is).

Thanks for the response...as a person who has never tried any drug, I have often wondered what the attraction is to altering ones mind. I have drank alcohol but do not like the feeling of change and loss of control and normal senses in myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

This manufactured plant material was what I was thinking about in regards to Holmes as well in the event he was a patsy and not some psychopath who was bound and determined to cause mass amounts of pain and suffering as well as smearing gun control issues all over the news.
But thinking about this further (sorry if this has been mentioned already), what if another natural plant material is being laced with the manufactured drug in the Op? So, frankly speaking, this drug could be added to bath salts as well as, but not limited to, smokable plant materials such as tobacco and other botanicals.
Now, here's the 'what if':
What if Holmes had been befriended by certain individuals who would offer him a smokable substance laced with minute quantities of Dragon's Breath? He would've been their personal puppet until they got what they needed to suit their agenda. Was Holmes kept in a suggestive state of mind? A chemist would have to be directly nvolved the entire time so they wouldn't overdose him.
Regarding the argument about whether or not it's Holmes in the mugshot, we must remember how meth causes its users' faces to change drastically. We've all seen Faces of Meth, right? Maybe this mind altering drug, when used regularly, causes facial changes as well? Not to forget that he'd lost interest in his studies and became a recluse. I bet his handlers were the two mysterious "roommates". They probably just hung out there a lot, so the other residents thought they lived there. How much do you really pay attention to your neighbor's comings and goings?
Meanwhile, this mind altering/controlling substance that might be the smoking gun in several headlines over the past few months, the drug has also been leaked to the public at large where it is influencing those who smoke substances, then fall victim to whatever their own mind is telling them to do or they're being controlled by one or more handlers.
Here's a good example of what may have transpired with Holmes:

So suddenly, here it is in the Summer of 2012 and we have naked, flesh biting zombies, mass shootings, the Olympics, Earthquakes, and drought. But, I digress. It's not like we aren't all aware that the Olympics are a celebration of the elite's favorite distraction, er, I mean, pasttime. Sports. (Where''s my teleprompter?)
(As an aside, why isn't Conspiracy Theory Debating an Olympic event? I'd watch it.
)
Anyways, back to getting to the root of why people seem to be going crazy, unless this is some sort of celestial event that NASA isn't discussing, natural energy waves generating from the sun, issues with the Magnetosphere, possible Oort cloud dangers, and any other number of natural dangers, then they would have to be manufactured events including, but not limited to, planetary manipulations such as HAAP, CERN, geoengineering, and mind control.
At least that's how I'm seeing it. I also believe it's a strong possibility that this drug and its many possibilities were experimented with overseas on detainees, the general public, you name it.

Does anyone remember that episode of, I thought, the Crypt Keeper where the smoke was toxic or something?
I'll see if I can find it.

So, that's my two cents. Take it for what you will and be well everyone!
Always remember to keep your wits about you!

(Please don't erase this post Mods. Pretty please?)

edit on 5-8-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Awesome thread... It would certainly fit as the missing piece to the puzzle for Holmes.

The event has really been on my mind, and it seems a little bit more keeps surfacing. For instance, I posted a thread on ATS about the theater NOT staffing any security guards on that opening night, yet they normally would... and they did have security that evening at their other theaters. Others have posted about the conflict of testimonies, the infamous video of him looking drugged out at his hearing, the list goes on...

Suffice to say, I will never believe the official version... your thread completely makes sense. It also goes to show how much power "they" have to literally control an innocent person to accomplish whatever they wish.

I may be going way too far out on a limb, but I have to admit that I have concerns that there are even more horrible things that might be done with it... While I realize the drug must be given in certain doses, who is to say this couldn't and wouldn't be administered on a massive scale, while projecting auditory and visual suggestions via ULF/VLF/XLF (Project Blue Beam)?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by daynight42

Please watch the video. The section where they are in the car, the Colombian opens up the packet, and the odor alone starts to mess with the VICE crew. So to anyone saying that it cannot affect someone simply from having it blown at you, then please go back and watch the video and do some research, as it is the #1 way that Colombian thugs get their shady business done.

I never quoted CIA, I simply provided a link to the CIA where you can find out all kinds of information on scopolamine..

Well normally if people post blocks of texts and then links under each one, it's because the content they are quoted was from the site. If it isn't, then it would be listed as a related link.

The "blow it in your face" is only what the drug guy said. The CIA used it in different ways and abandened it anyway.

By quoting information about it being so easy as to blow it in someone's face, and then listing a CIA website, the implication is that that is what the CIA said. They never said that, and they abandoned the drug anyway. If it were so useful, they'd still be using it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Well why not? I just told you why not but your reading comprehension has failed you...don't end up as an erowid horror trip

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Actually, the interview with the ladies stated that you can get it blown in your face, and the VICE crew while in the car were getting high from the fumes alone once the drug dealer opened the package.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by daskakik

Well why not? I just told you why not but your reading comprehension has failed you...don't end up as an erowid horror trip

Well you said "believe me". I merely pointed out that you are no more trustworthy than anyone else on the net. I don't plan on taking any trips, erowid endorsed or not.

Something about the stuffed nostrils sounds like BS. Why even put it on you and so damn close to your mouth when you could just put it in a drink or on the victim. Maybe the informants are just telling the vice crew what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So here is something crazy pointed out in another thread which lead me to a posting by a woman named: Grace Powers from helpfreetheearth, a site until this evening I was unaware of.
Help Free the Earth

She posted this just 5 days prior to my theory. What bothers me is that the website it is posted on, is nothing more than an online cash grab of vending articles and dvd sales etc.

Very strange how I came to my revelation, unknowingly another person on this earth had similar thoughts.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I can only see that the page source was updated today. but it doesnt show me an exact date that it was uploaded online. As in the day that the story went live, it states July 28 2012, but I see no mention of this date in the Page info. Anyone a coding whiz who can verify if this theory was uploaded prior to me posting on ATS August 2 2012?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Believe me, you aren't alone. Great thread. Last link excellent.
S&F's

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

She probably listens to Alex Jones.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ah for christs sake I dislike his (AJ) tasteless reporting of sorts.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
excellent thread i havent read every single post so if im repeating what others have said let me know and ill erase.
i think sirhan sirhan is the best chance of proving the existance of a so called manchurian candidate program. the fact that he has stuck to his story all this time says a lot,all the other discrepencies in the official version of the RFK murder says a lot more.
having said that,i dont think psychedelic drugs are the key to how this is done,i have first hand experience of lsd and magic mushrooms from a misspent youth and i cant see any way a candidate could appear perfectly normal to others while peaking, these drugs can be overwhelming to experienced users,especially in a crowded place like a hotel in the middle of a political rally,the effect on someone dosed against their will would be exponentially worse.
i beleive the key is a combination of hypnosis and drugs designed especially to reinforce the suggestion and lower mental resistance of the candidate,while allowing lucidity and clarity of purpose nothing as crude as the psychedelics would allow for this.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ya I've heard about that drug. There's some documentaries on it. But I'm not sure where you're going with this? They either want free range chicks or else the culling where everyone dies. In my mind it's too soon for that. They have to have robots and androids built and building each other before they kill off everyone. Once you got robots building robots it's literally by by humans. Likely by then they'll be viruses created that they unlease causing a world wide epedemic wipping out most of humanity. Basically any place humans travel it will spread. And likely it will have a long inqubation period too. That way everyone has spread it via jet travel and interactions with each other. It will be in every country and island you can think of. Then it will reach justation and start killing off everyone. The only acceptions will be an elite group and there servant group. And in order to be part of that group you'd likely have to be like a brain child, or have extremely perfect genetics. Cuz they'll want beautiful, strong, and smart people only as there monkeys. Meanwhile the robots will be advancing and running everything anyway. Anyway that's my theory and I'm sticking too it ha ha
But I don't see any of this happening in our lifetime. I think everything happens very gradually so this is a good 100 years in the future at least.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well, I have been wondering if some of these shooting cases were somehow planned, for whatever purpose. Maybe to push gun control. However, the facts always seem to be some nuts or something. Some sort of outside control, though, would make that possible, if it actually worked. Somehow, in this case, I would bet it's way too late to do testing for something that specific, or if they would if they could. Even if they did, you can bet that the results would vanish, or be altered, if he was that sort of a plant.

I don't think a thread on this should be deleted, as it isn't about some deliberate thing, but something done to someone, and certainly within the realm of conspiratorial discussion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

im not comfortable bringing recent mass shootings into a manchurian candidate discussion, which is why i kept my post to sirhan sirhan.
the impression i get is that the pro gun lobby has a vested interest in playing down the possibility that these were disturbed individuals who maybe should not have had access to firearms.
i feel this does a diservice to the victims and familys,obviously its all still very raw and painful.
the manchurian candidate is a valid topic so i wouldnt want the board deleted.
maybe the compromise would be we all agree not to mention recent cases by name?
this is only a sugestion im not trying to dictate what others should or shouldnt post.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
After careful examination and some concrete evidence in hand, I have a theory of how and why all the latest crazy bizarre behavior is taking place.

I will also go into slight detail about how any past "unexplained" or weird behavior to not only the public but the person associated with the crimes could have been carried out.

I am under the notion that all this Zombie apocalypses, all the Lee Harvey Oswalds, and all the James Holmes of the world are directly linked to a drug found in Columbia called: Scopolamine or Devils breath.

It is a horrendous and extremely dangerous hallucinogen and can easily kill a man. Here is what makes it so dangerous, a person can walk by you and blow it in your face, the smallest amount has grave effects. 1 gram can be used to send 10-12 men on a full blown mind trip, one to which they may not return from.

Enjoy:

So are you advertising on ATS? There are some crazies who will think they can buy it and use it against victims.
With knowledge comes responsibility and some people have just created in their minds a plan to get some and use it because they think it was advertised.

On the other hand, you might just be warning us of this and spreading information. But knowing there are people out there who love new ways to harm people, remember always to limit information.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join