It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Very interesting information.

But if we were to go by true apparent eye-witness accounts of those in the cinema, who claimed a person sat at front, went to emergency exit, waved, etc - and after reading on some of the other side effects of Scopolamine as well as the user testimonies, we find that:

a) users can be put into a catatonic state
b) removes free will, etc.
c) puts them deep into their own minds.

I'm in no way disregarding the effects of the drug, or his actions, or the theory - for that matter. However, it seems that such a drug wouldn't seem practical in maneuvering your target, and allowing him to navigate his own way through a (possibly) complex mission.
Other witnesses claim that gas came from both sides of the cinema, which could indicate help from another person(s), but then if he needs help, why use the drug in the first place.
The only practical way i can see them using this drug, is telling him to walk outside the cinema with a gun in his hand with no involvement in the shooting itself.

In the case of JFK, sharpshooting is no easy task, and cannot simply be done from a distance onto a moving object without taking into consideration certain factors like wind resistance, etc.
This drug seems far too powerful on the mind as a method of persuasion.

Perhaps it could be used to allow the user to disclose certain information - sure, that's possible - or render him unresisting to your actions, but this is a whole different ball game.

I'll read further and look into smaller doses and their effects, but these are my initial thoughts. Good post!

edit on 4-8-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Have you heard anything about his father who was going to testify against Libor?
This is really getting strange:
getreadyportland.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This is my first official post on the ATS forums! Hello to you all. I've been reading for a few months now; I guess it's past time to join in. This drug is very interesting. If blowing in the face would not be a high enough dosage, I feel
that the kidnapping and forcing of a victim to take the required amount would not be out of the question. The victim wont remember any of it any way?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Unless he was being programmed over a long period of time -- --

Compared to effectiveness and accuracy of the current predictive analytics methods and tools "zombie drugs" seem quite silly. I'd be interested to know what could be achieved by combining predictive analytics, dark side of the Neuro-linguistic programming (*) and large amount of suggestions (spread over a long time). Additionally with crowd sourced information collection that is related to a choosen subject (all is saved to a database). Are there any ongoing discussions about such (or similar)?

(*) If there are more than one flawor of it, I'm not aware of all of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
True story:

My father grew one of these plants on our property when I was young. It is also called 'Angels Trumpet' 'Datura' etc. When I was 13 I dried a flower and smoked it. It was a trip comparable to magic mushrooms.

I also smoked Peyoti at the age of 15, it was growing in my neighbours glass house, he was a collector and I took his biggest cacti, dried it and smoked it. It was less intense (I got in trouble for that one).

I did not lose memory or free choice (that I can remember).

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Soriig

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy taking in new information and contributing to the forums!

Also, i like your signature, by the way!
edit on 4-8-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Meaning, you can literally walk up to someone, blow the synthesized powder into their face and walk away and within 3 minutes walk back over to that person and get anything you want out of them. Their wallet, their watches or jewellery, sex, their homes and their life.

Sex, you say? If I were going to warn people to stay away from this stuff.....where do you suppose I would tell them not to go?

edit on 4-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Very interesting post. The hypothesis you have on the subject is quite plausible and indeed a bit scary. It doesn't surprise me a bit to be honest though. Mkultra projects are a reality and are not fiction. Very nice post, OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4peace

I took Ambien for a few years and there were times where if I had'nt been safe at home....anyone probably could have gotten me to do things at their will that I would not have allowed while not under the influence of Ambien. I no longer take that garbage. This documentary almost makes me wonder if big pharma has been playing around with this drug.

I don't usually agree with the extremely "out there" theories just because ... well, I just don't.
BUT... Ambien definitely has some issues with it. I took it for about 6 months and it was absolutely horrible. It makes you an entirely different person. Granted, for "some people" that might be a good thing.... but for others, not so much.
I see it as a medication that pushes you toward "average". If you're already average or below average, fine, but if not, it can do some serious damage to you. I never take any medication now without researching it thoroughly including talking to people who have used it and asking a lot of questions.
I'm less trusting than I used to be after finally realizing that even the doctors with the best intentions are just "normal people" too and are guilty of trusting those in authority as much as any of us can be. I don't "distrust" the authority, but I do question it and have the background in chemistry and other sciences to invetigate further as needed.

I don't know everything there is to know, but I know where and how to find it with or without the use of the internet and that makes a lot of difference.

ETA: I believe Holmes is guilty of what he did and not a pawn that was used by someone else. He wasn't an "honor student" or brilliant or anything else, I feel this was his own doing. I could be wrong and if I am, I will accept that, but I don't buy into him being manipulated as part of some grand plan or testing of something or anything else. I do see this as his own actions, as horrible as it is, until convinced otherwise by overwhelming proof.
edit on 4-8-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I found another web resource on scopolamine. Someone in this thread had commented on how they doubted that this substance could overtake you if blown in your face. This article relates a story if you read further down the account of a woman that had it happen to her.

digitaljournal.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Thanks I am really enjoying these forums. The signature is an old Taoist belief if my memory serves me.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thank you for your post!! All of this seemed familiar but I just couldn't place it until your post. Yes it was used by witches and produced illusions of flight; start of the witches broom/flight beliefs. Tex Watson of Charles Manson fame also used it once and after he used it no one else wanted to try it. I don't remember the specifics and a quick google search didn't pull it up but I think they said that it reduced his intelligence as well as messing him up. Not something most people would eagerly volunteer for.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Did u know the plant it come from grows all over comlubia?

And its soooo totally legal to get an grow.

Ill be robbing some banks in future lol.

How's this thread still standing? We had one of these deleted yesterday.

My guess is because the scop itself isn't the topic, but I. Is essential to a discussion of whether such a substance might be being used in cases of mind control. These threads usually get deleted when people ruin them by discussing how they want to use them or grow them, or rob banks somehow linking to the topic. Why not just discuss the topic without trying to ruin a thread with adolescent comments about the use of illicit substances (not necessarily yours, but as I read the posts, i'm sure i'll find far more blatant ToS violations.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

That's what I think. He was used simply because they could.
Usually the story is partly true and partly false, which is why it
is so confusing.

He started to have mental problems, failed the test, went to the shrink and
it began. The guns were bought for him and mailed to the college and kept
in the basement unopened until needed. He was drugged and programed and
kept on ice. They dyed his hair to make him look really nuts when caught.
Im sure the family is aware of this, and God help them because they are dealing
with something really wicked.
www.sfweekly.com...

1950s 1960s the CIA in San Francisco set up phony brothels to lure men in then drug them with '___'.
One was a cop who they programed to rob a bar at gunpoint, he did it.

Most telling, the shooter fired a warning shot in the air. Why do that if you want to kill many people?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If indeed this was some kind of CIA operation, don't you wonder why they would want to put him away rather than exploiting his talents?

This article came in today and is worth thinking about too.
It seems that big time damage control is underway.

You see, if James Holmes was, for example, taking Prozac, all of a sudden no one wants to take it. If doctors prescribe it to patients, the patients say, “Hey, wasn’t this the drug that nutcase took before he killed all those people in the theater?”

And that’s not all. Congress holds hearings, not because they want to, but because they want to look like they’re doing the right thing. And at those hearings, all sorts of nasty stuff comes out about Prozac. It’s big news. The studies that showed the drug was dangerous, that it could and would cause people to commit suicide and homicide. Boom. More bad press for the manufacturer. More investigations. More lost revenue. So right now, in Aurora, there are pharmaceutical people on the scene. Not just low-level goofballs, but competent investigators. They want to know what drugs James Holmes was prescribed. They need to know. And behind the scenes, people with clout are making phone calls. These pharma types are talking to government agents and it’s crazy time and damage-control time, and nobody is laughing. This is a high-stakes game. WHAT DRUGS WAS HOLMES TAKING?

healthfreedoms.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why can we not discuss drugs in a way that is on-topic, mature, and doesn't encourage abuse? I've seen drug-related discussions turn out okay on sites where the average member was far less intelligent and mature.

Tropane alkaloids like scopolamine are very common in nature and occur in plants all over the world. European variants were common in midieval witches "flying potions," and shaman in the americas have long used them for visionary purposes.It is, of course, also known that stuff like this is used in cases of "zombies" as discussed in the documentary (good watch) etc. However, that being said, I very seriously doubt this stuff is being used as a mind control tool by Secret Anybody.

1- On its own it is insufficient for complex long-term control. Especially the kind that goes without notice. Additional drugs and/or programming would be necessary.

2- It is known the the CIA and military have spent lots of time and money trying to figure out pharmacological agents that might aid in warfare, information, or control of a given subject. They not only investigated and tested a number of natural agents found in plant life, but they created a number of their own, based on some of the naturally occuring drugs they found. As such, I'd be willing to bet they, at some point, developed something possibly related, but FAR more suitable for control than scopolamine.
edit on 4-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have been saying this and posted the same video. Check the forums.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

A classmate made threats of violence if Holmes were not released from jail.
This stinks like Penn State did to me.
The school was locked down immediately and everyone told not to talk.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Scopolamine in the Chem-Trails + suggestive thought and visual triggers in the movies and on T.V.

= Mass Hypnotism and mind control on a monstrous scale.

YIKES!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The drug... Any drugs are just a small part of what it takes to build a Manchurian Candidate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join