It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
After careful examination and some concrete evidence in hand, I have a theory of how and why all the latest crazy bizarre behavior is taking place.

I will also go into slight detail about how any past "unexplained" or weird behavior to not only the public but the person associated with the crimes could have been carried out.

I am under the notion that all this Zombie apocalypses, all the Lee Harvey Oswalds, and all the James Holmes of the world are directly linked to a drug found in Columbia called: Scopolamine or Devils breath.

It is a horrendous and extremely dangerous hallucinogen and can easily kill a man. Here is what makes it so dangerous, a person can walk by you and blow it in your face, the smallest amount has grave effects. 1 gram can be used to send 10-12 men on a full blown mind trip, one to which they may not return from.

Truth Drugs in interogation
The CIA has been using this drug found in the flower of a tree in Columbia, since 1960. Originally thought to be used as a truth agent, it was later discovered that its effects have very strong powers of persuasion
on the person under the influence. Meaning, you can literally walk up to someone, blow the synthesized powder into their face and walk away and within 3 minutes walk back over to that person and get anything you want out of them. Their wallet, their watches or jewellery, sex, their homes and their life. When inhaled this narcotic exudes intense hallucinogenic properties that makes the user or the "prey" succumb to any and all suggestions made to them. There is no way out of the trip until it is over, and if you are lucky to come out of it alive, you could suffer extreme psychological effects for life. Few and far between come out of the dosing the same way they went in.

We all know JFK was assassinated in 1963. 3 years after the CIA discovered exactly what this drug could be used for, and almost 50 years later when a young ingenious, prominent scientist took the lives of so many in a Colorado theater. So please fill in the blanks recently and historically when the shoe fits. As it has in so many cases where the accused has had no recollection nor understanding of why they were being charged and worse off why they were incarcerated after having such prominent lives ahead of them.

LinkedIn profile of Robert Holmes
I cannot say for sure if the Sorcha faal supposed hoax about James Holmes father is true or not, so I went on Linkedin to see if I could shed some light on the situation and found his fathers profile, and do you know what, the shoe fits.
to which I also posted here:
LinkedIn Profile Robert Holmes

Again, Lee Harvey Oswald had no clue, no idea where he was, what he was doing and still to this day the questions remain. James Holmes had the same side effects after the incident, memory loss, unaware of his surroundings or during the time of incident etc etc etc.

Conclusion; We can look back and find commonalities of any and all strange, outrageous and unsettling incidents and can be assured that yes, with a proper time, place, plan and drug, A Manchurian Candidate could certainly be probable.

I am also calling for a complete drug test on James Holmes and if it is not too late hopefully the scopolamine is still in his system. So if anyone on here is from Aurora then please contact James Holmes lawyers and show them the following documentary.

Enjoy:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds. As always ATS will disavow any knowledge of this thread.

Good luck Jim !

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well I see it as an indirect correlation to the Drug itself which can be used to bring to life a Manchurian Candidate.

Again what this thread is about. It is not about James Holmes, I am just using his story as an example.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't forget about Sirhan Sirhan.

He was also out there on something.

Star and flagged from lj01

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I know and it's a good story and I like the way you think very much. It's still here so we have to wait and see if they allow it. I hope it stays up I just don't think it will.

SnF
edit on 2-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

add to the fact the holmes claims he doesn't remember anything about the night (like victims of scopolamine), was studying neuroscience, so obviously the instructors would have knowledge of this drug and was an isolated loner with no friends and it is plausible.

he is also being heavily sedated, as seen at his court appearance.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This substance literally steals a persons freewill, personality or soul if you will. I'd be shocked as all hell to find out the CIA wasn't using this drug.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh its crazy and not 1.5 hrs from my house was the CIA directly involved in the MKULTRA experiments at McGill university waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. SO this type of manipulation has been around since modern chemistry, and I and keen to think longer.

It is just surprising how these individuals

A- Don't remember a thing
B- Feel and look whacked right out of it
C- Seem to always be prominent members of society

Could it be that, quite possibly these individuals are/were/could have become inventors of something so revolutionary and insightful and helpful to humanity that they are wiped out ahead of their grand discovery by a system that can foretell the future?

Maybe that is going to far, but I wouldnt doubt it for a moment that these chemicals are a direct result of the seemingly psychopathic rampages that we have been witnessing lately.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
It is a horrendous and extremely dangerous hallucinogen and can easily kill a man. Here is what makes it so dangerous, a person can walk by you and blow it in your face, the smallest amount has grave effects. 1 gram can be used to send 10-12 men on a full blown mind trip, one to which they may not return from.

Truth Drugs in interogation
The CIA has been using this drug found in the flower of a tree in Columbia, since 1960. Originally thought to be used as a truth agent, it was later discovered that its effects have very strong powers of persuasion
on the person under the influence. Meaning, you can literally walk up to someone, blow the synthesized powder into their face and walk away and within 3 minutes walk back over to that person and get anything you want out of them. Their wallet, their watches or jewellery, sex, their homes and their life. When inhaled this narcotic exudes intense hallucinogenic properties that makes the user or the "prey" succumb to any and all suggestions made to them. There is no way out of the trip until it is over, and if you are lucky to come out of it alive, you could suffer extreme psychological effects for life. Few and far between come out of the dosing the same way they went in.

We all know JFK was assassinated in 1963. 3 years after the CIA discovered exactly what this drug could be used for, and almost 50 years later when a young ingenious, prominent scientist took the lives of so many in a Colorado theater. So please fill in the blanks recently and historically when the shoe fits. As it has in so many cases where the accused has had no recollection nor understanding of why they were being charged and worse off why they were incarcerated after having such prominent lives ahead of them.

LinkedIn profile of Robert Holmes
I cannot say for sure if the Sorcha faal supposed hoax about James Holmes father is true or not, so I went on Linkedin to see if I could shed some light on the situation and found his fathers profile, and do you know what, the shoe fits.
to which I also posted here:
LinkedIn Profile Robert Holmes

Again, Lee Harvey Oswald had no clue, no idea where he was, what he was doing and still to this day the questions remain. James Holmes had the same side effects after the incident, memory loss, unaware of his surroundings or during the time of incident etc etc etc.

Conclusion; We can look back and find commonalities of any and all strange, outrageous and unsettling incidents and can be assured that yes, with a proper time, place, plan and drug, A Manchurian Candidate could certainly be probable.

I am also calling for a complete drug test on James Holmes and if it is not too late hopefully the scopolamine is still in his system. So if anyone on here is from Aurora then please contact James Holmes lawyers and show them the following documentary.

Enjoy:

The smallest amount would have desirable effects, actually. It's used by astronauts for one thing. Minute amounts are key. Too much results in the problems. So, I doubt that it could be blown into your face and that cause serious problems. How much could you get in someone's face (eyes) from a normal distance. If you were right up in their face, it's be easier, but then you risk getting in your own eyes and face. Besides people close their eyes as a reflex.

Funny the part about blowing it into people's faces comes from Dailymail...yea, exactly...
"Stories surrounding the drug are the stuff of urban legends,"...Urban legends? Exactly... They are probably making up a lot of those legends themselves, with the popular 'zombie' mess. So cliche.
www.dailymail.co.uk... dailymail

Umm, you quote the CIA website, but I cannot find those paragraphs on the linked site. I searched the page for the words 'blow" "face" and "JFK" and found nothing.

I certainly won't be buying this at all. Wikipedia quotes DailyMail, a website guilty of so much fabrication and lies.

I might be willing to trust the CIA website as more credible, but they don't mention that exotic claim about blowing it into people's faces.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Scopolamine is not exactly is a common drug; most drug tests aren't even designed to search for it. Since nobody in his or her right mind abuses Scopolamine recreationally, it's not exactly something cops and hospitals are looking for.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Did u know the plant it come from grows all over comlubia?

And its soooo totally legal to get an grow.

Ill be robbing some banks in future lol.

How's this thread still standing? We had one of these deleted yesterday.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The amount required to intoxicate a victim is VERY SMALL, hence why it is possible for someone to just blow the powder in your face. However, there are more conventional and secretive methods of going about drugging someone with Scopolamine. For example, prostitutes will seal both of their nostrils and put Scopolamine on their nose, they will then lure a male tourist into breathing in the Scopolamine by getting close to his face. It is also possible to drug someone's drink with Scopolamine. Rest assured, however, that an experienced criminal will know exactly how to dose you and take advantage of you with Scopolamine.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
After scoping the internet for use and knowledge of Scopolamine I will present a small potion of my discoveries.

NIMH researchers are conducting an inpatient or outpatient treatment study to look at how a currently FDA-approved drug, Scopolamine, which is used for motion sickness, can help with depression. In this study, the drug is given intravenously over 7-sessions. Source

This study sought to replicate an earlier trial that demonstrated the ability of scopolamine to relieve symptoms of depression quickly in a group of patients with major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder. The current study focused on people with major depressive disorder. Like the earlier study, this one compared scopolamine with placebo, and was double-blind in that neither patients nor clinicians administering medication knew whether patients were receiving placebo or scopolamine (both were given intravenously). Source

Early in this century physicians began to employ scopolamine, along with morphine and chloroform, to induce a state of "twilight sleep" during childbirth. A constituent of henbane, scopolamine was known to produce sedation and drowsiness, confusion and disorientation, incoordination, and amnesia for events experienced during intoxication. Yet physicians noted that women in twilight sleep answered questions accurately and often volunteered exceedingly candid remarks. In 1922 it occurred to Robert House, a Dallas, Texas, obstetrician, that a similar technique might be employed in the interrogation of suspected criminals, and he arranged to interview under scopolamine two prisoners in the Dallas county jail whose guilt seemed clearly confirmed. Under the drug, both men denied the charges on which they were held; and both, upon trial, were found not guilty. Enthusiastic at this success, House concluded that a patient under the influence of scopolamine "cannot create a lie ... and there is no power to think or reason."14 His experiment and this conclusion attracted wide attention, and the idea of a "truth" drug was thus launched upon the public consciousness. Source

Abstract : The data presented revealed that the scopolamine injected prairie dogs ran significantly less revolutions than the saline injected or control animals. This indicated that the 0.5 mg/kg injection of scopolamine suppressed spontaneous running in the activity wheel. The decrease in activity seems to be contradictory to Payne and Anderson's (1967) findings, however the higher dosage used by Payne and Anderson could possibly account for these differences. However, these results are consonant with the findings of Bradley and Elkes (1957) and Richard Moore (1971) which suggest that scopolamine acts in a sedative manner on the CNS. The results also indicated that the increase in wheel running seen when scopolamine is paired with intracranial stimulation is not due to an arousal effect of the drug. Source

Abstract : A method for testing the impairment of short-term memory, is described, and experimental support of its usefulness is presented. The test is the delayed recall of numbers and consists of the recall of single-digit to progressively longer multi-digit numbers at three short intervals per number. The test was evaluated for the ability of recall of digits forward and backward to measure memory deficits caused by scopolamine. It was determined that the digits-forward test is sufficient to observe effects on memory and that memory deficit is dose-dependent for three doses of scopolamine. Source

Abstract : O-isobutyl S-2.(DIETHYLAMINO)ETHYLmethylphosphonothioate (VR) causes cholinergic hyperfunctions, seizures, convulsions, cardiorespiratory failure, and death. This study evaluated the effectiveness of scopolamine in antagonizing VR-induced pathophysiology and lethality in guinea pigs chronically instrumented for concurrent recordings of electrocorticogram, diaphragm electromyogram, Lead II electrocardiogram and neck skeletal muscle electromyogram. Source

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds. As always ATS will disavow any knowledge of this thread.

Good luck Jim !

I agree this thread will get 404'ed

a. for the truth it reveals (some topics I have learned are ABOVE TOP SECRET)
b. goes against ATS T&C about drug use

so I am glad I got to post before this thread disappears in the ATS wasteland.......................

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't know. It seems to me that someone in such a suggestable state couldn't be trusted to perform any task without getting derailed by the first guy who says to him "let's go get a cup of coffee", and if they waited for the drug to wear off, he wouldn't do the task anyway. Probably not the best candidate for Manchuria.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From what i have gathered then Scopolamine both makes you hyper suggestive and at the same time, blocks the chemicals that produce short term memories, hence no memories are retained from the "Trip".

This makes it the perfect drug for making a Manchurian Candidate and although the west may not have heard off or made wide use of Scopolamine, well then it is very known in Columbia and other northern South American countries.

And is reportedly widley used there, as a tool for Date rapists, Thieves and other Criminals.

Its knows as the Devils Breath.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

The smallest amount would have desirable effects, actually. It's used by astronauts for one thing. Minute amounts are key. Too much results in the problems. So, I doubt that it could be blown into your face and that cause serious problems. How much could you get in someone's face (eyes) from a normal distance. If you were right up in their face, it's be easier, but then you risk getting in your own eyes and face. Besides people close their eyes as a reflex.

Funny the part about blowing it into people's faces comes from Dailymail...yea, exactly...
"Stories surrounding the drug are the stuff of urban legends,"...Urban legends? Exactly... They are probably making up a lot of those legends themselves, with the popular 'zombie' mess. So cliche.
www.dailymail.co.uk... dailymail

Umm, you quote the CIA website, but I cannot find those paragraphs on the linked site. I searched the page for the words 'blow" "face" and "JFK" and found nothing.

I certainly won't be buying this at all. Wikipedia quotes DailyMail, a website guilty of so much fabrication and lies.

I might be willing to trust the CIA website as more credible, but they don't mention that exotic claim about blowing it into people's faces.

LMFAO are you seriously going to stumble over a microscopic detail as "you can't blow it in someones face"??? What if they briefly held him, drugged him and let him go? Right, I hope that simply just hadn't crossed your mind yet. He would'n remember anyway, and if he did, who the fook would believe someone who supposedly killed 12?

What I find really silly is that that actually seems to be your only arguement, wtf... "they cant just blow it in someones face so it's an urban legend!", seriously, as if the CIA would'n have more up their sleeves, actually, I'm pretty convinced they indeed DIDN'T just blow it in his face rather took him somewhere safe (for them).

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I don't know. It seems to me that someone in such a suggestable state couldn't be trusted to perform any task without getting derailed by the first guy who says to him "let's go get a cup of coffee", and if they waited for the drug to wear off, he wouldn't do the task anyway. Probably not the best candidate for Manchuria.

"kidnap" him, drug him, take him outside the theater, call the inside man to openhe door, send Holmes in with guns, third guy throws the nade for confusion, holmes shoots and leaves as he was told

makes perfect sense to me, the problem you suggest only exists when they drug him too early and I'm sure the experiments taught them a thing or two about timing with this drug as it wouldn't be the first time they used it

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Holy # I just had major deja vu with this thread.

Good stuff...the 2nd time around as well

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Well done!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join