It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone watched the documentary's making of, " Moon Rising? " If so, what is your take on that

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

As far as the Lunar Surface goes. Not only can the Hubble Space Telescope zoom in on the Lunar Surface...so can other New High Powered Multiple Mirrored and Gigantic in Size PRIVATE TELESCOPES also zoom in to the point that they can see the various Lunar Lander Under Carriages that were left on the Moons Surface as well as Lunar Rovers and I just heard about the American Flag being spotted.

Terribly incorrect.
Neither Hubble nor any ground based telescopes have the capability of resolving Apollo artifacts. The images of the landing sites in which the landers and other artifacts can be seen are from LROC.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi again \Drucilla, yes, I am aware of the Cemeteries, etc, . listed but as I said, when my Father and I saw her when I was 8 or 9, she stated that his body had been found quite by fluke. She did not say what body of water he was supposedly found in, only that he drowned and that the media was going to say it was by, " Accidental and unfortunate boating accident." Which she was very upset about and stated that he had always been too afraid of water especially to get on a boat, judging from his fear of lakes and rivers she also added " Never mind the Ocean!" But she did not specify which Ocean, but as he was living in Florida for how long exactly before we found out he was indeed dead, I and my Father can only assume that it must have been just off of Florida's land somewhere.
No, we do not know if he was in Florida for NASA as he was afraid of whatever people were looking for him which we believe was NASA. His funeral was just a very small thing with a Photo of him in his Astronauts outfit, minus the helmet part. And a sermon. That was it. They had not sent her his remains. I was no longer living there when his Mother passed away but my Father did attend her funeral. He said it was just a regular Funeral. I didn't know that my Father new her previous to her and her family moving to the area,. My Father's family lived in Endeavor Saskatchewan, Canada before moving from there to Manitoba. Dick's Father had had an Electrical Repair Shop there before they also moved to Manitoba, yet my Father makes no mention of he and Dick having know one another from then. Mr. Dagg was buried in Endeavor Saskatchewan. I am not certain yet if Mr. Dagg was buried there or not. I take it that the family moved to Toronto Ontario before moving to Manitoba. Maybe that is why my Father does not mention them becoming friends until they were in Grade 7. My Father's family moved to Manitoba from Endeavor Saskatchewan when he was only 7. Otherwise, my Father was the last of his Siblings born in Austria, the rest were born in Canada. He only has 4 sisters left out of 13 sisters and 4 brothers. 2 of his brothers died before he was born, one died when I was 24 & the last brother died only last November 2 Days before our Remembrance Day on the 11th which was sad as he was a war hero/vet.
I am still trying to find out more Drucilla, so please don't dismiss me quite yet as now it is a drive within me to prove his existence as an Astronaut. And as Des said, you are very smart and computer gifted, I cannot say the same of myself, though I wish.....Thank you again for more input...

AFK for a bit....but bbs. ( There is one other thing about the Money but I want to clarify it before Making mention of....) It may help solve this....xDD

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you! I did not know that.....I suppose I will need to do more reading on that, I was sure the Hubble Scope and the newest one could depict images, structure, and other phenomena such as the lights, as in the 15 hundreds the telescopes were already showing craters,lights, etc
Must be something I completely missed in readying Time and National Geographic when they did their initial coverages of the Hubble scope vs the newer scopes built more recently.

I appreciate your input, thank you, though it does give me some extra reading to do now lol...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi Drucilla, I found 3 Astronauts, anyone of the 3 could be Dick. I'm waiting for confirmation from his Aunt. They don't match 100% with what I remember but all 3 are very close matches. His Aunt it turns out is a very good friend of 1 of my Aunts in this City. She will phone me as soon as she comes in today or tomorrow to visit. She lives near the USA border. He WAS classified as American. The wad of money also contained his I.D, Ranking, Pass, etc. He had told my Father to burn it, destroy it, etc. My Dad instead gave the papers to Dick's Mother.
All 3 were in NASA from 1958 onwards, 1 till 1969, 1 till 1972, and 1 till 1978. All 3 died. 1 in a fire on the base, 1 about to leave on a shuttle with the School teacher program, & 1 under " Mysterious Circumstances.
So now all I have to do is wait for confirmation from his Aunt to find out which one of the 3 he was and then can finally move on to the title of my post.
~Star~

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

I also have to wonder when or why NASA started releasing UFO footage Videos, is odd as well. www.youtube.com... is the link as it seems if I post the video the vids do not show.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Seems that did not work either

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7

Don't be SORRY. I quite enjoyed your reply and found it quite informative. I have given other links besides you tube, will/am talking to more people who are still around and dependent on what all of them say, I will more than likely have to do more research to verify their memories.
As the title of this topic, I am interested on other peoples take on the documentary of the making of the Moon Rising move.
Another very informative site is Extraordinaryintelligence.com
I still want to learn and read all I can, listen to all I can and watch all I can.
But make no mistake, I take my late Grand-Fathers favorite saying to heart.
" Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. " ~ Norman Joseph Branconnier ~
And again, thank you for your input
Star

Hey! ALRIGHT! THAT was nice. I considerate well thought out reply that didn't look like what TOO many other replies look like now days...an ENTRENCHED CONCEPT that has so entirely consumed a person that ANY difference of view is like throwing a Glass of Water in a Pot of Boiling Oil! This of course is EXPLOSIVE AND VERY VOLATILE but YOU made me smile and enjoy reading your reply. THANK YOU!

I go by a CODE...Post what you will but be MAN or WOMAN enough to respond to any who disagree in a CALM and RESPECTFUL manner. It is NOT the End of the World if some people do not agree or even think the same way you do...that is what is GREAT about PEOPLE...so many IDEAS and CONCEPTS...it allows one to learn many things even if their post IS a bunch of BULL. A person can earn how to deal with these people or even perhaps be able to give THEM something to think about that may act like a Gardening Fork..that is pulling out the 100 foot root of an ENTRENCHED WEED of another's concept that they have based all belief in without any LOGIC or SHRED of PROOF! Yet..unless utterly stupid in it's concept...this person may be on to something...and THOSE are the things and ideas that I love to read...SOMETHING I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF BEFORE! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

As far as the Lunar Surface goes. Not only can the Hubble Space Telescope zoom in on the Lunar Surface...so can other New High Powered Multiple Mirrored and Gigantic in Size PRIVATE TELESCOPES also zoom in to the point that they can see the various Lunar Lander Under Carriages that were left on the Moons Surface as well as Lunar Rovers and I just heard about the American Flag being spotted.

Terribly incorrect.
Neither Hubble nor any ground based telescopes have the capability of resolving Apollo artifacts. The images of the landing sites in which the landers and other artifacts can be seen are from LROC.
I am aware of LROC that can zoom in to half a meter I believe but HUBBLE...although originally only able to see a Lunar Surface Object of about I believe it was 30 to 50 meters in diameter...was transformed in early 2012 with the help of several Super Computers...that took Hubble's Pixelated Data and by using a form of Virtual Light Estimation...which basically is taking a RADAR MAP of something like the MOON...then overlying the Greatest enhancement of a Hubble Picture which is limited to the area of the Moons Surface that ONE PIXEL will cover and just like looking at a TV SCREEN...the tiny dots of color are limited in their definition by their number on any specific area...except when you can distinguish Variance in Pixelation via a VIRTUAL RADAR MAPPING OVERLAY which allows for the Computerized Creation of a Visual Picture based on a Supercomputers or several...comparative estimation of Hubble's PIXEL COLOR and BRIGHTNESS as well as Light Frequency shift all the while using a Radar Mapping Template as a way to get a VIRTUAL BUT TRUE PICTURE of what is on the surface. This is even easier to do with the Massive Multi-Mirrored Scope in Chile as Massive 6 sided Mirrors fit together with many others and use Super computing Power to constantly flux the mirrors to compensate for atmospheric disturbance. Your info is from 2008. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Again thank you Split Infinity. So far no one has really been following the topic as I'd intended. lol! I thought I worded everything sooo carefully. In hindsight, I now realize that when I opened this post when I spoke of the memory inspiring my interest when I saw the documentary of, " The Making of Moon Rising. " Guess I was excited because it matched with his claims so perfectly, and if he had not gone on a mission, ( Which by they DID begin in 1958, though no one walked on the Moon till Niel Armstrong ) then how could he have possibly known that far back? But as I was saying, in hindsight, I should not have mentioned his name, the year, or his death. I should have just left it at, " An Astronaut friend of my Father's said this about the Moon Surface and the space travel to and from the Moon.
Guess I wasn't as careful as I'd though lol.
But for replies like yours and Phage, and a couple others, I found them to be on topic with the title which is actually the most important to me. ie; If anyone replying had decent telescopes, etc. But even the information on the telescopes are much appreciated by me. I love to learn and wouldn't be on ATS if I didn't.
I like that ATS members do not, " Simply take one's word." And that all members do seem to check out the information often stating facts I had not known about or only knew a little about.
My Mother called late last night and said pictures were on their way and I should expect them today or tomorrow. I was so disappointed when today, the only package was a DVD my boy ordered.
So I'm looking forward to tomorrow so that all may get past, " The Astronaut. " And onto the the actual title of the post.
I know I am at fault for that though, as I said, " In hindsight. " lol
But his Aunt will also be here tomorrow to confirm photos and also say what she knows of it.
Upon further research, I have found a page of Astronauts from 1958 to 1972. There were more deaths that what is stated on Canadian and USA Astronauts. I will post that soon as well as 4 pages of early Astronomers only from the 1800's till now and the photo's from their telescopes no matter how poor their telescopes were considered by today's standards. In those 4 pages, which by the way were released by NASA, is shown light, not all dark, and what were said to be concave craters but were convex domes, among other anomalies that do not get shown today from yesteryear. lol The inconsistencies between what was known then, to no apparent knowledge to what is being released now are phenomenal at best, at worst, they show photos that have been unchanged in any way but are still in black, white and grey, yet you can still see the light and other things listed in the making of Moon rise.
I find this all quite exciting and am learning more at the same time.
Plus, I never back down in what I believe to be true so if proven wrong about the dates of the Astronaut or even his name, hey! I was 4 years old as most are pointing out. But I DID listen and soak up every word he said.
Not only that, my parents, his Aunt, and his Mother also mentioned all him a LOT especially in the early 70's when it seemed EVERYONE was making SOME kind of claim to seeing UFO's or being abducted by Aliens. lol

No one made it easy to forget had I even wanted to. But I didn't.
There are other sites I could have posted this to but it would not have been questioned at all, or if by a bit, not enough. This way, I continue to learn.
And I actually like Ducilla. I think I have learned quite a bit about Astronauts I had not previously known. I had known some as I have been researching for him for a long time now though.
And the Astronaut I spoke of was not an Apollo Mission and never walked on the moon. She does not seem to read that, but maybe she does and just ignores it lol!
But I believe ANYONE who takes the time to reply to this post, either agreeing it is a good topic or not a good topic, then I should be good and return the favor by replying back. Or at least try to.
I hope after the Astronaut is put to rest, the topic title will actually, finally be discussed.
My Signature Quote comes from my other Grand-Father, his accent was so very heavy, he did not speak English well at all, but you know? That did not bother him which is why when he meant, ~ Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery but Today? Today is a Gift. ~ He couldn't say that in English so being European, said it as best he could in English, ~ " Maybe Yesterday, maybe tomorrow. " ~ Jonathon James Repaye~ lol, he used to always add a sigh at the end. Though I DO prefer the way he said it as yesterday seems as much a mystery as today...
~Star~

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

SN7 I think you have started out very well on this board regardless of what other people post as far as either contradicting or helping you find answers. You are very kind and respectful and I like that as I believe a good number of other people also like this aspect of your replies.

From what I know...many Astronauts have reported seeing Alien Craft or other UFO's on all sorts of Missions and this includes the Apollo Missions. As far as Domes or any other Alien Constructs on either the Light or Dark side of the Moon as even though we can only see one side as the Lunar Orbit or time it takes the Moon to Orbit once around Earth is equal to approx. 27.3 Earth Days....we still have detailed Radar Imaging Maps of the entire Lunar Surface.

As the Moon turns it always has one side facing the Earth at all times so some Conspiracy folks of the...ONLY THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT IS ON THE DARK SIDE...I suppose one could look at it that way...I personally do not...but I do believe we have been observed by various E.T. Races as we explore our Solar System.

Good Luck! Responding to all posts on a topic you create is Admirable. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hi again. My computer has been acting up for awhile...I did get confirmation on the photos. It turns out Dick did not die until 1978 in the " School Teacher Launch." His Aunt, though in her 90's has confirmed that is him. She was actually quite teary. She thought he'd died earlier as well. His 1st name is actually Francis so I guess it is understandable he may have preferred Dick. I have all the information now and book marks links.
I will post them as soon as I can do so on my computer, I am also in the process of moving so everything has been a bit in the air at this time.
A friend will be taking control of my comp to try and get it going smoothly again.
Once I have posted this information and links, I truly hope that the topic I really wanted to discuss, " Has anyone seen the making of the movie Moon Rising? If so, what is everyone's take on that."
Now there is also the latest about a Skull being seen on Mars. I've not seen any really good links on that yet. Though there has been a lot more information about life on the moon that has come out.
So in closing....I can't wait to get the links done on the Astronaut so my true curiosities can be discussed.
Thank you so much for your replies. I did understand that no matter how I placed my words, it would have some shredding. But I still am curious about the alleged life on the Moon and now the findings on Mars as well....looking forward to that part....
~Star~

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Anywhere there is a supply of water...preferably liquid...there is a good chance for the existence of life. Mars had at one time Oceans of Water but once Mars lost it's protective Magnetic Field...this Field which is generated by the Spinning of a Planet or Moons liquid Metal Core...then Solar Radiation as well as all sorts of Cosmic Radiation....Split Up H20 Molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases as well as would have irradiated any Life on Mars and killed it as without a Protective Magnetic Field...the conditions for life are extremely remote.

The chances that any fossil remains exist on Mars may be in the form of Fossilized Microbial Life and without a protective Magnetic Field....Radiation Bombardment would tend to Bake the Planet like a Potato in a Microwave oven. Imagine what a Potato would look like after several BILLION YEARS of being constantly Irradiated in a Microwave Oven? Wouldn't be much left to be recognizable as it being at one time a Potato!

Still...Mars had a lot water so it is possible that there maybe Fossil Remains buried deeper underground than we currently have the ability to dig for with our Mars Landers but this will change over time. Also since Mars no longer has movements of Tectonic Plates due to the Cool Down and eventual solidification of the at one time Molten Mantle and Spinning Liquid Metal Core...this means Mars does not have the process of Subduction as Earth still does as one tectonic plate is pushed under another tectonic plate and over Millions and even Billions of years this would turn any deep seated or even shallow depth Fossils to be turned into Molten Lava. But since this process no longer occurs on Mars...we might be able to find some of these fossil Remains.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join