It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympics 2012 - > The Bomb Is In The Tower / Sculpture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its just hit me .............. this thing has no purpose , never has , and i`ve never been able to put my finger on why this tower/sculpture is so ..... ODD ...... then i started to wonder how they would say the *Iranian / Syrian / Irish * "terrorists" smuggled a bomb into there .
The tower is Fugly , its TOO CLOSE to the stadium , and everyone has come to accept it as something "normal" after the constant -worktime- brain washing (daily "news" ... 06.00am - 18.00pm)

Mark my words .....when you`re picking the olympics apart like "9/11" .... start at THE TOWER !!!!

Quick thread starter for now ..... still looking into this .... openning ceremony starts in about three hours ...... might "go down" when it starts/ends .... you know ... the strange garden in the stadium , the queen`s there ........... THE QUEEN`S THERE

edit on 7/27/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can you tell us the name of this infamous tower, or post a picture, or something?

And do flesh out the details of your claim...I'm just a tiny bit lost here.
edit on 27-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

If the queen is there, then nothing will happen... Yet anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Personaly, IMO, you and many others in this site are looking far far far too much into things, and i am convicned that the people who watch the ceremony here on ATS will be watching it, not for entertainment, but for hope that London does get attacked and bombed.

Seriously, how many people here are going to watch it with your fingures crossed that something will go down? People are saying "i hope nothing does happen though", but seem to get over excited every time 'new evidence' is found that 'point' to an attack/false flag.

Just enjoy something for once!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I find very uneasy to be on ATS with all these unfounded London attack threads, not only because a lot of people could potentially be harmed but also because my girlfriend is working at the Olympic stadium. Please stop fear mongering, go outside, enjoy the summer weather, and make some friends. This is the same crap that goes down on her before any major event. Does anyone remeber how everyone cried that it would be the end of the world during the BP oil spill?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You should be spanked for posting sensationalist claims.

The sculpture may be ugly but I'm positive it's been swept for b*°bs. The British are very fussy about their queen.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It is ugly as sin.....what the heck does it represent anyway...DNA?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Exactly, I know people in the stadium tonight. Hopefully nothing does go down. But with a billion people watching, what better time for a terrorist attack?? But like I say the Queen is there, so It's impossible tonight.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you honestly believe this, I hope you have informed the authorities.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If the queen will be there, nothing will happen
she got this 'mojo over karma' thingy...

The bad guys dont want UK to piss that much, the queen life must be spared!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If it exploded harming no one, it would definitely do a favour to our retinas +_+

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It is called Orbit and though it is incredibly ugly that is because it is was designed by another famous overated artist, that is his style of work. They had to make a load of compromises during the build like the spiral stair case etc. Before you say "THE OLYMPICS 2012 - > THE BOMB IS IN THE TOWER / SCULPTURE"you could at least do some research on in structure, there was a good program about it a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's not just the queen who is there, there are diplomats and ambassaders (sp) from nearly every country in the world, if the ceremony does get attacked, then they are technicaly acting out an act of war against every country in the world. No one would be that stupid. Even a false flag, if any country came out with proof that it was a false flag, and more follow lead, whoever commited the false flag would have just brought in their own anihilation.

No one would be stupid enough to take that risk.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

That tower is gorgeous! Such personality... OP has no taste in art.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's the platform for the alien ship to land on, and the slide is how they will get down.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Yup .. DNA = Do Not Ask...

You'll never get a straight answer

pointless waste of materials.. unless it becomes shrapnel..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I think he means the en.wikipedia.org...

It is one hideous looking observation tower. If anything does happen during the Olympics the thing I've not heard being said is the possibility of the Olympic stadium collapsing due to weight.

EDIT: Oh, ignore the above, about 6513854 people posted before I sent this

edit on 27-7-2012 by tomjo because: I fail.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

I completely agree. These olympics are about creating trade agreements. David Cameron has said it himself, the pompous *censored* didn't even try to play it down either in a speech he made yesterday. Why would they shoot themselves in the head when they can make a crap load of money? Money is all these guys care about.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
If you honestly believe this, I hope you have informed the authorities.

Don't be silly, NO ONE EVER does that when they have "proof" on this forum. Far more concerned with being known as having 'predicted' or 'uncovered' it than actually stopping it happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

I'm sure it will look better when it's finished,, I just got to London and see the government has advised people to watch out that they're not being sold fake 2012 Olympic tickets. I think I'll be alright though. My tickets for the men's wheelchair triple jump seem genuine enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join