It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympics 2012 - > The Bomb Is In The Tower / Sculpture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

SPOILERS: It IS finished

EDIT: As in 'done for', was the joke...
edit on 27/7/2012 by Kolya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
It is called Orbit and though it is incredibly ugly that is because it is was designed by another famous overated artist, that is his style of work. They had to make a load of compromises during the build like the spiral stair case etc. Before you say "THE OLYMPICS 2012 - > THE BOMB IS IN THE TOWER / SCULPTURE"you could at least do some research on in structure, there was a good program about it a few days ago.

That is interesting, I was a bit suspicious when my friend told me it was a collaboration between Stevie Winder and Ray Charles, they are singers not architects.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

There are going to be a lot of people on ATS looking like complete idiots when nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is no bomb, no aliens, no second coming, no gas attack, no William as Christ.

Just stop it. All of you, stop it.

Stop trying to escape the real world by hiding in your theories.

You'll still be you on Monday morning. There will be no magic escape.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
24 posts in and no one has brought up the
Illuminati card with the Tower exploding?
ATS is slipping,haha .

Ps I don't believe in that stuff.
Just can't believe it hasn't been jumped on.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
AT MIDNIGHT (London time) is when SHTF (see video below that show signs pointing to midnight)
exactly when the ceremony end after 4 hours of ritual
the world has we know it will change
i still have a hard time believing this
but the facts,clues and signs are all pointing to a big event

Piers Morgan all excited keep saying "We will have a BLAST tonight'
wonder why
he will probably fly out by helicopter 2 hrs before the end

cant believe that we are finaly there
its going to be a night like never before
i so wish to be wrong but this is the truth
everything point to London 2012
we just need to hold our hats till the 21 december
remember that

how convenient that we have a surge in the DOW and the title of a CNN article is

Dow hits 13,000 as stocks rally

we know the significance of the number 13000

reply to post by timetothink

I had exactly the same though about DNA
but what a strange DNA .. doesnt look human
edit on 7/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
I find very uneasy to be on ATS with all these unfounded London attack threads, not only because a lot of people could potentially be harmed but also because my girlfriend is working at the Olympic stadium. Please stop fear mongering, go outside, enjoy the summer weather, and make some friends. This is the same crap that goes down on her before any major event. Does anyone remeber how everyone cried that it would be the end of the world during the BP oil spill?

People who find the olympics suspicious don't have friends? Aww, you're cute!

Seriously though, you KNOW what site you're on, but you're right, let's censor ATS for two weeks because your gf is working at the olympics

You know what? Something MIGHT happen, you have to be braindead not to see. There is a soldier for every 2 people that will be at the opening, but, nothing to see here people, because his gf is there!! Never mind the warship in the Thames, this is the new standard for security thats all. And those surface to air missiles? All for show! Filled with fireworks for sure!!

Seriously, please do explain to me why the whole of London seems to be prepared for the worst with 90% of the world not giving a #, but us regular folk can't be?? Does this seem logical to anyone? If we're nutjobs, then what exactly should we be calling an organization that has a freaking army stand-by???

Riddle me this please.

Mind you, this tower theory is a bit too far out there, stop looking for the "hidden" clues because there is enough being smeared in our faces thats NOT secret.

Oh and I'm thinking perhaps the "important" people won' be present IF something happens, so tonight? Doubtful, but still possible (the warship and helis etc could be there for a reason).
edit on 27/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen in london at all. It is the SAFEST place on earth right now. All this talk of things going to happen there. \When it's like a magician doing a trick, " look at my left hand while I manipulate with my right" and "ABACADABRA" the crowd goes "OOOHHHHH".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koopa34
I don't think anything will happen in london at all. It is the SAFEST place on earth right now. All this talk of things going to happen there. \When it's like a magician doing a trick, " look at my left hand while I manipulate with my right" and "ABACADABRA" the crowd goes "OOOHHHHH".

Safest Place on earth ?
well not for today

dont underestimate the illuminati with this particular third london olympic

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koopa34
I don't think anything will happen in london at all. It is the SAFEST place on earth right now. All this talk of things going to happen there. When it's like a magician doing a trick, " look at my left hand while I manipulate with my right" and "ABACADABRA" the crowd goes "OOOHHHHH".

the presence of an army means safety to you? HAHAHAHA hilarious

THEY are expecting the worst, what we're doing here doesn't even come close, but look at that, divide and conquer, works a charm every damn time

let's make fun of those dumb conspiracy realists for being less paranoid than the organisation!
edit on 27/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Just a question.....Why would the illuminarti/NWO/what not kill off so many of their business/power contacts?? If they blow London up, they would loose control of all the powerful people that they themselves control.

Why throw away power like that??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know what? I'm going to hold you to this. When nothing happens, we can come back to this thread and this post and you can explain to me why you were wrong.

No doubt there'll be a reason, like they suddenly realized that a person on a forum amongst millions of forums on the internet exposed their plan so they couldn't do it... right?

That'll make you feel all self-important, and explain away the fact that you were wrong.

I know a lot of people think conspiracy theorists are crazy, but you have to admit they have a point when this is the kind of garbage people post.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by Ben81

Just a question.....Why would the illuminarti/NWO/what not kill off so many of their business/power contacts?? If they blow London up, they would loose control of all the powerful people that they themselves control.

For bigger power and control

reply to post by detachedindividual

Dont get me wrong ..
i wish and pray to God to be wrong about this
and i will be the first one to admit my mistake
very happy that i was paranoying

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by Ben81

For bigger power and control

reply to post by detachedindividual

Dont get me wrong ..
i wish and pray to God to be wrong about this
and i will be the first one to admit my mistake
very happy that i was paranoying

How will they gain more power and control is they destroy their power and control network?!
It'll be like goin into a bank and shooting the bank manager to try and get a loan
edit on 27-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Think about 9/11
why did they needed it ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What does that video have anything to do with the Olympic opening tonight?

You keep making lots of vauge substantial claims but do not include any detail or substance or any depth as to why it will happen.

The annoying thing is, if anything whatsoever happens, you will take full claim for the prediction and be called some sort of Nostradamus hero.

I just hope it goes as accoring to plan tonight, that is all.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
reply to post by Ben81

You keep making lots of vauge substantial claims but do not include any detail or substance or any depth as to why it will happen.

The annoying thing is, if anything whatsoever happens, you will take full claim for the prediction and be called some sort of Nostradamus hero.

there is a part where it hint Big Ben at midnight and all hell break loose
maybe it was from the 4-5 part
see the 9 parts they really worth it

what do you mean you hope it goes according to plan tonight
be carefull .. what plan are you talking about ?
you mean the olympic plan .. ahh ok

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Are you actually #ing kidding me? How many of you people are just sitting watching this waiting for something awful to happen? I can see how the OC would be the perfect time for something to kick off but you people are really beginning to sound like you're excited about the idea!

You do realize that suggesting this kind of thing would actually make you a suspect if something happened?

I can see the sense and logic in some form of act of terrorism occuring tonight but everybody needs to chill the # out and stop willing bad stuff to happen.

Jesus, man.
edit on 27/7/12 by DaemonD14 because: Grammar error.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.

And when nothing has happened, I'm doing this.

edit on 27-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
reply to post by Ben81

No, he wont
there are enough reasons to be suspicious, even the organisation IS, whats so hard to understand about this?? Like seeing a baby with a loaded gun with the safety off, you people would be going "it's just a baby with a gun!" while we're saying; why does it have a gun? It MIGHT go off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join