It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympics 2012 - > The Bomb Is In The Tower / Sculpture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not long now till 1,000,000,000 people watching live in TV see the nuclear bomb go off, the aliens land and Nibiru appear in the skies

If at least 2 of these things don't happen I'll sue every ATS member who has suggested such things!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Nothing will happen.

And when nothing has happened, I'm doing this.

edit on 27-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

funny because I will be going THANK GOD instead of celebrating my ignorance like a clown by pointing out others who were suspicious were wrong

are the only people on ats today #ing kids or what?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

funny because I will be going THANK GOD instead of celebrating my ignorance like a clown by pointing out others who were suspicious were wrong

are the only people on ats today #ing kids or what?

There is a difference between suspicious and flag seeking, validation needing, zomgolympicsrikclayapocalypsefalseflagzion over-reactions.

Thank your Sky Pixie all you want though. I'm sure she helped.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Yes, i think we all understand the possibilities and ramififcations of what might happen. You calling it like that doesn't really make sense and your analogy is patronising to say the least.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

please explain where you get sky pixie from
I only go by what is in front of my (and yours) eyes, extreme military presence, israel blaming iran,... Enough to question.

But who am I kidding, go make up some more accusations that hold no ground, because my personal leprechaun didn't like the last one

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

Yes, i think we all understand the possibilities and ramififcations of what might happen. You calling it like that doesn't really make sense and your analogy is patronising to say the least.

do elaborate, both the not making sense and the patronising, please

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Trolloks

Think about 9/11
why did they needed it ?

9/11 was to do with the international market and the need to tighter security.

The olympics is a big business showcase.

The big difference??

The twin towers was not filled with powerful politicians/diplomats/business leaders.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

please explain where you get sky pixie from

funny because I will be going THANK GOD

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

anyone who believes in the london game false flag or teroist attack imo is either delusion or onto something but just dumb..bcuz look ppl do you really think you figured it out they would still go thru wit their plans like cmon peeps I love conspiracy theories like the next hardcore atsr but look if ats really picked apart and figured out the next attack dnt u think the planners would stop becuz they already been cuaght red handed????? and this is just a distraction for something else? I guess we'll have to wait and see..also please exscuse my english and spelling Its not my primary language.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

With Pleasure

No, he wont there are enough reasons to be suspicious, even the organisation IS

It doesn't make sense, you don't clearly state why he wont, or what organistion, just a couple of muddied statements.

whats so hard to understand about this?? Like seeing a baby with a loaded gun with the safety off, you people would be going "it's just a baby with a gun!" while we're saying; why does it have a gun? It MIGHT go off.

This is patronising. The first sentence more so, but the analogy is aweful and patronising. Don't speak on behalf of me or other members of ATS when you clearly can not grasp what I am trying to say coherently.

This analogy does not apply to this thread and really support what your trying to say. To question someones lack of critical thinking and discernability by the logic you have applied is insulting and has nothing in common with what is being spoken about with regards to the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think I kinda like it. I mean, if it didn't have the cement staircase I would definitely like it.

Remember, people considered the eiffel tower and eyesore when it was first put up.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Sigh..
I started to make a sexist comment about how unless you were a woman there's no excuse for you to be watching will and grace, but then I decided that being a woman isn't even enough of an excuse.

..will and grace, ats has jumped the shark.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by RockLobster

Personaly, IMO, you and many others in this site are looking far far far too much into things, and i am convicned that the people who watch the ceremony here on ATS will be watching it, not for entertainment, but for hope that London does get attacked and bombed.

Seriously, how many people here are going to watch it with your fingures crossed that something will go down? People are saying "i hope nothing does happen though", but seem to get over excited every time 'new evidence' is found that 'point' to an attack/false flag.

Just enjoy something for once!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

Ummm not anyone with any common sense. Considering here in the States we'll be getting a delayed taped version. Or I suppose everyone in GMT time will know 8 hours ahead of us and then when the ceremony starts on our sets then the news will come in with "breaking news!" Ya... didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I stay not far from london, so according to the OP the only logical and civic thing to do is form a posse and head over to the statue, have a showdown with the terrorists and storm the tower to disarm the bomb.

Im sure the armed units of metropolitan police will not mind as we jump barriers shouting about bombs, im sure they will be happy to assist us.

Because the OP has it all figured out right?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

If the sculpture tower represents DNA it looks like it's mutated.......Wait a minute!...mutated DNA...nuclear explosion...A bomb goes off, survivors DNA is mutated.
Just kidding, but you never know.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by timetothink

That tower is gorgeous! Such personality... OP has no taste in art.

You obviously don't know what the word "gorgeous" means, nor do you know what art is.

Ugliness in art is purposeful, it's part of agenda - and you are one of the 'useful idiots' who make it possible.. I weep for humanity - or I would, if I considered it worth weeping for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does no one think it was weird that The Muse song was part of the opening ceremony songs? It's the one that goes 'they will not destroy us'... concerning eh???

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

love will and grace

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by backfourty

Yeah that did cross my mind, but then the rational part of me just thinks that it is just a good dramatic song that fitted the scene.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join