It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't think it's as deep as everyone is attempting to make it. He just looks heavily sedated to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
is it possible that he was implanted the orders (mind controlled ) to perform this crime to kill everyone @ the cinema by some unknown leaders or groups just to create chaos?

he doesnt seem to know why he did it or remember anything during the event. he didnt even resist or put up a fight before getting arrested strange no?

that or the devil made him do it
edit on 27-7-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
DARK KNIGHT Massacre Horror info from insider security ops -Special Phantom Ops a definite must ...all the way to the end....what they won't be telling you!
free (pdf with photos) - www.scribd.com...
homesite: www.nuts4mars.com

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
BLOOD RED MARS by 1st 5th at Scribd.com free insider material click on it when you get there, they have a gag order on the FBI and other security www.scribd.com/doc/100773874/BLOOD-RED-MARS
homesite: www.nuts4mars.com

edit on 27-7-2012 by RatThoseZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well I for one think something is amiss with all these mass shootings/killings......this video is 10 mins long and worth every second of it.......

Want to see somebody programed to kill within 10 minutes please watch before you comment on it.
Link below
www.liveleak.com...

Regards, Iwinder
S&F

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is my very first post, I am not sure how I feel about the colorado movie theater shooting conspiracy. I've heard some people say it didnt even happen, that doesnt make sense to me. However I found something on youtube that I havnt seen on ATS yet. Who here has seen anything about the lil wayne music video, supposedly released before the shooting. It shows 12 skeletons in a movie theater. and at one point lil wayne and another guy cover their ears, as if something loud is going off. i.e. gunfire. Im not sure how I feel about it. but its a weird music video idea to me. its called my homies still, i think they edited after the shooting, so you have to specifically look for the scene with the skeletons by itself, tell me what you guys think, thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah that is fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Manchurian Candidate?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by noved
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Possibly. But given the circumstances, I'd put my chips on the fact that there is in fact something a mis here. Crazy mofo mass shooters either off themselves or resist in an epic battle. Holmes did neither, and had more than enough ammo to resist if he wanted to. Someone doesn't put the effort into putting all that battle armor to give up and not go into battle.
edit on 27-7-2012 by noved because: (no reason given)

I've been thinking about why he wasn't shoot at the scene. Perhaps he did have a script/plan he was following. (Either planned by himself or someone else). What if something happened and he couldn't finish his plan. Maybe he was supposed to go into other theaters and the someone locked the doors? He didn't know what to do so he just went back to his car?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah that is fake.

I can handle that ......is it fake for sure?
Could you possibly direct me to the proof it is fake?
Not picking fights here, I am just looking for clarification that is all.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just to add to my previous post that at one time many years ago I was "Hypnotized" into thinking I was Robert Redford and I even did a interview in front of about 300 people in a bar.
I am by no means an extrovert, I am really shy by nature but that night I owned the world and then some.

My best friend had to say skoooby doo every time to take a step and after being programed for that was told he had to pee really really bad.

The bathrooms/washrooms were about 150 feet or so from the bar and it took him forever to get there.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

Kind of reaching there aren't they? In that video there are more than 12 skeletons in the theater scene and I failed to find the part where they (lil wayne and others) hear a loud blast?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

respectfully, if you will check your math, there are clearly 12 skeletons, but lets say for arguments sake there are 20 skeletons in the movie theater, and there isnt a scene (which there is lol and you will find it if you look harder) where lil wayne covers his ears, this is still an extremely odd music video plot wouldnt you say?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
(what would be the point in setting all these traps up if you tell the police??)

And therein lies the BIGGEST factor in this extremely bizarre situation. That is the World Trade Center BLDG# 7 if ya ask me. That statement right there...that he TOLD POLICE about the booby traps is what makes this whole thing stink to high heaven. IMHO I believe that "statement" was "made" in order to enforce the sheeples minds into believing that the guy was guilty without question because LOOK...HE ADMITTED TO HAVING ELABORATE BOOBY TRAPS SET, AND LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND WHEN WE WENT TO HIS APARTMENT, OF COURSE HE'S GUILTY!!

No...this dude was SET UP plain and simple. The booby trapped apartment was added for....extra dramatic effect in an attempt to throw us conspiracy theorists and the common populace off of the TRUTH. Think about it folks...STRESS caused someone to carry out such a heinous act as this?!? This dude was on his way to having a pretty damn good career/life as a Neurologist/Dr. I mean hell...I take more than 2mg of XANAX and I am OUT LIKE A LIGHT and cannot remember chit from the night before, all I know is I woke up and half the script is gone and I have amnesia like a mofo. Sorry just not buying the official story and I don't care who is selling it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

You are aware of Sirhan Sirhan's case of course, and the contradicting evidence that proves his innocence?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Without even reading your thread OP, I've starred and flagged it in total anticipation of one like this. I knew it was coming. I'm convinced. This crap is to friggen obvious now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

A few things regarding that video.

1) Why didn't Corbin Dates say "the guy with the crazy red hair in the front row took a phone call" No where does he give a description. You would think that would be the most obvious. The guy looks like side-show-bob

2) 26k from June 2011 to July 2012 is peanuts.

He entered the prestigious Colorado program in June 2011, but a year later he dropped out after taking a year-end oral exam.

Rent alone even at modest $500/month is $6000, food - $3,600. You get the picture. He might have some left over to get a snickers bar.

3) Booby trapping an elaborate wire maze without blowing yourself up first try is pretty damn good. No practice? Especially when it wasn't his forte. Sign that boy up!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mr Holmes was programmed to do this. This was a false flag operation if there ever was one to get America behind the gun ban.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The latest on the news where i live is that James Holmes was being treated by psychiatrist.

and the cops are pi**ed that this was leaked to the public. (did they want this hidden till trial to give congress time to enact new gun laws before it was found that the psychiatrist did or did not notify the state or that the state or feds did not flag Holmes on the ban list)

This means the guns ARE illegal as the federal form you sign when you buy a gun ask if you are under care of a mental health professional.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join