It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
TL;DR
My wife tried to kill me and possibly my child, putting our entire family into financial and legal
jeopardy because of common prescription medication and doesn't remember a thing.

Ok continuing the tale with the drug angle. Lets go back seven days before I went to jail.
My wife comes home and puts up two bottles of medicine in the cupboard.
I find them and say "whats this?" she says "One is for bronchitis and one is for my neck pain."

I rush to the computer and pump the names into google and check the side effects and I warn
her "look this one can cause anxiety, depression, paranoia, hallucinations" and "Holy crap, so can this one!"
She's Asian, raised on Asian remedies, western medicine hits her like freight train.
I felt I did my part warning her.

During the week, under the stress of my child being sick and not sleeping while I'm trying to get
my programming back on track, she comes along and starts nagging me to essentially let her quit her job.
This is out of nowhere and naturally its a major source of tension.
We just bought a house fourteen months earlier and are half a million dollars in debt.

On top of it she's in this zombie like depressive state that just sucks the life right out of me.
I don't want to even speak to her. I keep my distance, stress is really awful for my arthritis/psoriasis (imagine injecting acid into your blood and cement into your joints while scrubbing your scalp with fire ants when stress levels rise)

As the week passes. I get my kid's health back on track. Seems she's going to recover fine.
I make a new friend, a woman, on craigslist to go talk politics and comic books with.
Didn't get enough sleep so the Saturday meet up is pushed to Sunday.
I still only sleep four hours tops before rushing forty five minutes to downtown Denver to meet my new buddy.
We chat for awhile and then call it a day.

When I get home my child is very sick again and I find out that all day long she's had a bottle of
water and a bowl of ramen noodles. I'm pretty pissed. I have to stay awake to make her a significant meal.
Which in turns pushes me right into a second-wind mode, keeping me up til 4AM.

As the winter sun is rising I'm awakened to my child coughing her brains out.
I go into her room and my wife is standing by the child's bed looking like Samara from The Ring.
Gazing blankly at me while my child is staring at me, eyes bulging, like someone is choking her to
death while she heaves and gags on the mucous in her body.

I yelled something about "Are you just going to let her die? What the F is wrong with you?"
Then my wife went off, screaming, just "aaaaaaaaeeeeeeeiiiiiii" madness. Not words. Not phrases.
But bloody god damned murder insane screaming. She rushes me and attacks me screaming "You're killing me, you're killing me" over and over.

We struggle for a bit.
I actually laughed while holding her at arms length while she was taking punches at thin air.
I get away from her.
She chases me out of the room and is fighting with me.
Pushes me into our thin little deadly bathroom and I try to get out of it.
While escaping back into my daughter's room she slides on the hardwood floor and lands with an audible crack.
I shut my daughter's bedroom door, while I watch her grind her shoulder into the ground
rocking back and forth violently, like some badly acted vampire destruction scene.

My wife is out in the hall screaming like a maniac (still) about how I'm killing her at the top of her lungs.
Then she assaults the door.
Still screaming only modulating between "Aaaaaaeeeeeeeiiiii" and "you're killing me".
I'm instantly reminded of hundreds of nightmares I've had as a child/young adult of exactly this "holding the door against the psycho trying to attack me" scenario.
I'm starting to feel what I can only guess are the edges of shock.
A warm/cold shiver/sickness/terror as if I want to faint and wake up from the nightmare.

Then she goes away.
I exit the room and she's on her floor going through paperwork from her purse like none of this ever happened.
I prepare a medicinal tea and warm up last nights soup for my daughter.
My wife leaves the house.

Forty five minutes pass and the police show up. I make the mistake talking to them.
My wife called the police thinking they'd just take me out of the house to punish me for a day.
I go to jail. That story is above. Our entire family is punished for ten months.

When I finally talk to my wife again she:
1) doesn't remember what happened that morning.
2) doesn't remember talking to the police
3) doesn't remember anything until she woke up later that day and realized I'd been carted off by police

After the prosecutor harrased (process servers randomly slamming on our door)
us for ten months I finally got a real lawyer (public defenders just said "plead guilty"), we presented
the DA with the prescriptions for the drugs my wife was on along with the laundry list of
psychosis inducing side effects. Case dropped and closed.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by heythereyou
[more I have been there and done that man. Iam bipolar and have been hospitalized and have been in jail. It sounds like to me your little cry baby aches and pains come from being out of shape. Suck it up and take it like a man a crime does not go unpunished. How many times have you been to jail maybe once or twice? Whatever man you obviously have all the answers, so maybe I should dress up like the riddler and masturbate in public iam sure the people will be convinced that iam on some sort of drug, and i know all about sleep deprivation since i live it. I do agree with you on some things, because none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

edit on 28-7-2012 by TJT188 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by TJT188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Please people, this is not about all your own personal stories or armchair diagnosis of someone none of you have ever met nor know the circumstances. None of us know so stop making out you know something you don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Personal story involving jail and psychotic/amnesia causing medication is more
relevant than "demons made him do it." or "Its the shadow government"

The thread is after all founded on his amnesia claim.
I could have just said "My wife once took drugs and forgot what happened"
But that doesn't cover with enough detail the factors that are being discussed.
1) JH attack and killing a bunch of people
2) JH spaced out court room appearance
3) JH claiming not to remember what happened
4) JH claims he has a belly ache which is being dismissed as "arrogant jerk doesn't like the food"

I feel my story illustrates both the conditions in jail that make a person look like a wacko or zombie in court, intentionally and that all you need to do is have a bad reaction to some bronchitis
or pain medication and you can become batcrap crazy killer who doesn't remember a damned thing.

James Holmes was being treated by a psychiatrist

Its not been mentioned in this thread but the Columbine kids were on anti-depressants,
the teen that shot up his school in 2006 was on anti-depressants, the list goes on.

NBC 2008 report on anti-depressants
36 of 72 studies since the 1970s showed negative effects.

Even more relevant and timely (Video) Mass Murders and The SSRI's Connection

Two ignorant people mentioned very early on that there is no withdrawal from anti-depressants.
There's no excuse to be too stupid and lazy to use Google.
Symptoms of antidepressant withdrawal are sometimes called antidepressant discontinuation syndrome.

SSRI discontinuation syndrome

PDF The Paxil Withdrawal guide

edit on 28-7-2012 by heythereyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
He's faking it. He researched, stocked up and planned this for months... Don't think he couldn't work out his

insanity defense>?

That just seems awfully strange and counter-intuitive if you take a look at nearly any other mass shooter cases in history. The reason this case is causing such a big stir among conspiracy theorists, is simply due to the overwhelming red flags at this point.

1.) Psychotic mass shooters nearly always kill themselves immediately after the event OR...
2.) Psychotic mass shooters Resist violently, which results in their death, AND..
3.) Never give a rat's ass about "getting out" or "working their way out" of the very predicament they are in.

A footnote: #3 would require the mass shooter to be in a somewhat rational, logical state of mind, which clearly is virtually impossible if they are truly a mass shooter to begin with,

Anything aside from the above options and you're more than likely dealing with someone screwing with his brain, or it may not have even been been him to begin with..

It's astonishing to me how some people have "no doubt" that Holmes if "absolutely" the shooter, given the obvious lack of evidence presented in the case, thus far.

edit on 28-7-2012 by noved because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
He's faking it. He researched, stocked up and planned this for months... Don't think he couldn't work out his

insanity defense>?

If he wasn't insane, how did he do the shooting? No one in their right mind would go and shoot people in a cinema. Why did he do this? To get into a psychiatric hospital?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
We don't know if this has to do with the LIBOR connection, for all we know Robert Holmes was involved with alot more than meets the eye.

May I also say none of us are in the shoes of this father and none of us can even fathom what he is going through yet it's possible this is all to target Robert Holmes. We don't know.

For all we know this might be a human sacrifice for the Olympic Games so whats the bet nothing will happen in London!

None of us are going to get answers, it's going to be a open and shut case just like the masses of stupid people want. Perhaps the joke is on us?

Just to let you kiddies know, San Diego means Saint James, and James the Disciple of Jesus was beheaded so I have no elusions James Holmes is going to meet his fateful end. And I'm not even Christian.

Now who is this Jessica Redfield and Jessica Ghawi? Are they the same girl? I was on Jessica Redfield's twitter last night and there is a definate mention of her seeing a man dressed up as Batman outside the Eaton centre in Toronto on June 2nd. I understand she was found in the Colorado theatre with 2 bullet wounds to her head. That sounds to me she was a specific target. Another strange thing I found is the Eaton shopping centre runs parallel to a street named James Street.

I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet because they're so busy diagnosing Holmes and dissecting his father's possible connection.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to read the entire thread. Apologies if someone else has posted this video already.

Hypnotist Derren Brown tests if he can influence a subject into becoming an assassin and commit murder without them ever knowing what they did.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Interesting video.

Makes me wonder though if there were any hidden cameras in the Colorado theatre. If it took approx 30-40 minutes until the shooter appeared, I believe Jessica Redfield was one of a specific target and whoever may have been behind this had to have known where she was seated and the only way to know that would be through hidden cameras. I'm saying that because she died with 2 bullet wounds to her dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just heard on my local radio station that he will be appear again in court this Monday but that no cameras will be allowed? Is this considered "normal", or no?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

ITS NOT JAMES HOLMES!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dWilkey

I don't know if any of us know that for sure but if you are certain what makes you think it's not James Holmes?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
First post, yay!

On topic: Judging by the court room footage, he looks like he is experiencing Psychosis. I have been with someone with full on paranoid Psychosis and they had the same exact facial expressions (except for the doped out look).

When he widens his eyes with a freaked out look on this face, I think he is getting visuals of what he did, and is probably overwhelmed and scared by it.

Now, whether it was drug induced, who knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by m3ultr4

Oh here we go again!

Please please people! Do NOT sit back in your armchair and diagnosis this man. NONE of you are experts and NONE of you have ever met Holmes.

Just because you might have mental illness, have a friend of a friend, relative, know of someone, or has worked with these people.....you are NOT experts.

Amnesia in a young person is caused by a whole range of different things and I'm afraid mental illness is'nt strongly up there as a major cause other than PTSD. Brain injury can and does, so can certain drugs and mind control including hypnosis.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hey guys, im am going to post a link to a video, this video is going to highlight the music video conspiracy with the colorado movie theater shooting. might be nothing, but i find it odd,

www.youtube.com...

check it out and lemme know what you think, don't be sheeple

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that the parents only issued one statement and that was immediately after the shooting. And it was only to correct the error of saying she knew it was her son (and her sorrow over all the victims) They have not made one single comment about their son. I don't know about you but if my son did it I would saying that, regardless of what he's done, he's still my son and I will support him during this difficult time. Or something to that effect.
edit on 28-7-2012 by texasgirl because: Spacing issues

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Think about it......

Would you discuss your son and a crime that was alleged he did to the media? Seriously?

The parents have read and watched what the Media have said already and how they have twisted everything to help the Prosecution. No doubt they are sickened by it. I too would keep my mouth shut if I was a parent.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

You need to explain yourself more.

I'm not looking at the music angle yet but if you can identify with something because go ahead

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

ok, I will try to explain myself, In the music video, "my homies still" by lil wayne (i have watched the entire video, some of you may not have ) the video takes place in a suburb, where lil wayne prances around with his black ghetto friends (i say this because white people can be ghetto too) among the white residents who obviously live there. there are other props and weird things, then it cuts to a weird room, with very odd wall paper and him and his homies are dancing upside down and doing funny things, at the very end of the movie however pay attention, blue mirage, because apart and seperate from the entire music video, all of a sudden there appears a movie theater filled with young urban looking youths among skeletons. now they are in fact human skeletons. so why is this scene in the video? it stands apart from the entire "plot" (if you can call it a plot) of the music video.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

Ok, watched it. 12 skeletons. 12 dead.

Does that mean the 12 zodiac signs?

It also tells me Holmes for whatever reason had to kill 12 people no less, no more.

I'm not sure about the 58 wounded and if that number means anything but a good numerologist would however I came up with this:

wiki.answers.com...

The mention of Greeks (perhaps could mean Olympia):

www.stoptheaclu.com...

I also found some properties of the number 58 - when this one was "assassinated between the sanctuary and the altar" his blood spread...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join