It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Most of us saw this coming and this will only add more fuel to the conspiracy fire that he was a programmed assassin/patsy. Looks like the prison guards are doing whatever they can do debunk it and claiming it's just an act, either way this story gets more confusing by the hour:

www.nydailynews.com...

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seems like he's going to try the old temporary insanity plea. Maybe they should try a temporary execution verdict and see how he reacts.
edit on 26-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is going to turn out to be a pretty interesting case. I'm starting to think that maybe Holmes in all of his research had convinced himself of a way that he might be able to escape prosecution. Of course, this doesn't make any sense next to the story from yesterday that showed pre-meditation in the journal he "sent" the psychiatrist.

My head doesn't know what to make of all of it. I really just want the official story to be the truth.. I just don't know if it's possible anymore..

+56 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is increasingly becoming a fitting bill for a mind-controlled operative scenario.

Most humans nowadays don't have even half control of their mind. They are just above running off of sheer instinct. It is so easy to slip '___' into your drink (humans "drink" so much!), then plant subliminals into your mind that you can wake up the next morning not knowing what is real. When you see the holograms most will believe it. Only the wise will look away.

Condolences to the victims families, but these are crazy times. & when you go to an event looking for action, violence, & sadness: you might get all that and then some more.

+70 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is there any evidence, video / eye witness, that links him as the shooter? or was it just because he was found wearing the same gas mask etc as the shooter? Because really, how hard would it be to drug some random stranger off the street, dress them up, and toss them where they'll be found.

Finding a patsy is so much easier than trying to brainwash / hypnotize someone.

link   
It sounds like the immates that are fixing the meals maybe giving him some extra goodies to make him feel welcomed...Or the cook could have had some relatives at the movie theater and is making sure he suffers a slow.....I'm sure you can fill in the blank and get the picture. I doubt he survives very long...no matter where they put him.

link   
With all due respect to the theorem that he is a programmed assassin, one ponders why he wasn't given the code to self-destruct before taken in.

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Most of us saw this coming and this will only add more fuel to the conspiracy fire that he was a programmed assassin/patsy. Looks like the prison guards are doing whatever they can do debunk it and claiming it's just an act, either way this story gets more confusing by the hour:

www.nydailynews.com...

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just like Sirhan sirhan...

He was supposed to have "accomplices" at the time too, handlers...

a women was seen with him before in a Polka Dot dress, just like Holmes cell phone caller... never be found...

Sirhan's behavior throughout the trial was indeed bizarre

and the weird behavior...
edit on 26-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Or he is simply continuing with the Joker theme. Batman has surmised over the years that the Joker isn't even remotely insane, simply intelligent enough to fake it convincingly enough that he will continue to be treated with kid gloves and sent back to Arkham, and not be executed.

I don't think Holmes is nearly as convincing.

Or the attack, his brain may have legitimately repressed what he has done to cope with the guilt now that the gravity of the situation has thoroughly washed over him. It is possible it is due to self-traumatization.

I don't believe him to be a patsy. I believe him to be a misguided individual in which stress helped uncover latent psychological issues that he could not control. Would that qualify him for an insanity plea? Not necessarily, but I think regardless of sanity, when someone does something this horrific they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent regardless of mental malady.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Amnesia up until when is the question I would like to know...what is the LAST thing he remembers coherently? Does he even remember dropping out of school? Considering this plan apparently took 9 months if he accidentally remembers anything within a 9 month period you know hes full of $***...

The best way to figure out if he is lying is trying to trick him into small talk that deals with things he might think are insignificant but will ultimately tell you whether or not he remembers anything within the last 9 months.

Such as:

"wasn't that awesome how the Celtics wont the NBA championship!!" If he argues with you about who won, you know hes most likely acting...

9 months is a LONG period of time to suddenly forget, hes going to have a really hard time holding this act together without giving it up somehow, if indeed he is acting...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is suspicious, i remember seeing a clip of him in court the other day when they was reading out th charges and what not, and Holmes could hardly keep his eyes open, seemed bewildered and extreamily tired.

Now, i don't know about anyone else, but if i was in a court hearing, being told what im going to be charged with (and these are serious crimes with serious charges) then i would not be falling asleep.

Just looked suspicious to me, and the whole back door thing and then waiting to be caught without a fight, telling the police that his house is booby trapped (what would be the point in setting all these traps up if you tell the police??)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What this guy did was evil.
But if it turns out to be that this guy was programmed to kill.
Then someone else needs to be on trial for the murders.

Reminds me of the movie Ghost in the shell.
Where people were Ghost Hacked and had false memories implanted into their minds by the Puppet Master.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

From source:

a jail staffer told the Daily News.

Let's keep in mind, pun intended, that this comment came from a Jail staffer...should we rely on their expertise, or maybe even have them testify as to the strange behavior they witnessed..?

I think not, so this means nothing...

To General Population with him..! I would prefer that they were the true judge and jury in this case...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentNoise

I was just telling my husband this. I mean if no one can positively ID him as the shooter than how do we know it was him?. This whole thing seems bizarre..but I haven't really been following it that closely.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
This is going to turn out to be a pretty interesting case. I'm starting to think that maybe Holmes in all of his research had convinced himself of a way that he might be able to escape prosecution. Of course, this doesn't make any sense next to the story from yesterday that showed pre-meditation in the journal he "sent" the psychiatrist.

My head doesn't know what to make of all of it. I really just want the official story to be the truth.. I just don't know if it's possible anymore..

A theory I've been thinking about is that Maybe in his research he found out how to pinpoint via DNA if a person is likely to be insane or crazy and he used his own blood sample to further it along. Well he finds out that he has the gene or marker that indicates he is Insane or crazy and because he is so science oriented, meaning that scientific evidence and proof is EVERYTHING, that since the DATA showed he was crazy, he must be.

So he just embraced it and this was his way of dealing with it.

Its still weird to think that this all just happened a few days ago. He has to have left more signs or evidence that he was going to do this. Even signs he couldn't of hid.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Typical effects of Scopolamine!

Think of the Norway Shooter...

...approximately one in five emergency room admissions for poisoning in Bogotá, Colombia have been attributed to scopolamine.[29] In June 2008, more than 20 people were hospitalized with psychosis in Norway after ingesting counterfeit Rohypnol tablets containing scopolamine.

Scopolamine was integral to the plot of The X-Files season four episode Unruhe as a part of Twilight Sleep amnesiac.

The drug was used as an interrogation tool during Episode 9 of NBC's Kidnapped. It was also featured in "Smut", a December 2008 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit's tenth season, in which a rapist used scopolamine to prevent the women he raped from resisting him and from forming memories.

The drug was portrayed as a mind-controlling drug in Castle episode "Undead Again"[32] to enhance the experience of playing a zombie.

A search for Scopolamine turns up many links describing the effects and use of this deadly and dangerous drug.

Learn more about Scopolamine here.

I've had this theory since the day I saw him in court and quickly believed that he was under the influence of heavy psychotropic drug. Connect that with thte fact that there is not 1 single eye-witness who can link him directly to the shooting and I think the whole thing spells patsy!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
(tip toes carefully around the minefield labeled T&C
)

I am starting to legitimately question this myself. Court looked doped by the state or his attorney. Okay though, it's not funny anymore. They'd have said or done something by now and Gag orders won't stop near what the Robed one thinks it will, I'm sure. We'll hear soon if that was a state doping so he played well with others in court.

The tip toeing is for what has to be a real generic statement..but all the better because "drugs" as such may not even be it anyway. It could be toxins entirely inadvertent or by sheer stupidity. What kind of stuff did he work with? Even a biology lab in well equipped High School ought to have formaldahyde and that's extremely nasty is someone gets stupid.

I wonder if it's possible he really did ingest, willingly or not..something that put him into that building pattern to crazy town and he isn't coming back now that he made the trip.

I got a sick feeling last night...watching the video again. I have seen that look somewhere else...and he had been a good friend until doing something insanely stupid to feel good and destroying most of the human side of his mind in a single evening's mistake. He looked the same way..... tripping on things only he could ever see but even that, never for long. I don't know what ever happened to him. It was profoundly sad.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Ummmmm I don't know anyone that has not remembered what happened to them after taking '___'....If they say they don't remember they are still trippin then........ acid dosen't give you amnesia....actually you never forget about your experience on acid........good or bad........now some people might take acid and just lose it and go on a perma fry........ but that is rare "ie sid barret style" or most likely already had a few screws lose and then the acid might not let them come back, "perma frys" something in their wiring...... but never heared someone say I dont remember after dosing.......

link   
Apparently his father and grandfather were involved in military research,

And his mother was a psychiatric nurse.

I would say his parents are probably satanists and they gave up their son to be a child sacrifice that would spiritually and pragmatically advance the goals of whatever satanic society they belong to.

Believe it or not that came from off the top of my head!

+26 more 
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Where is everyone getting the impression he thinks he's the joker? The red hair? The joker doesn't have and never has had red hair. It's green. It's always green. His clothes are purple, he wouldn't wear armor.

The media fouled up on that one pretty bad, IMO. He has nothing to do with the joker.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join