It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

i agree with you entirely on this..!

i havent understood why they have referred to him as the joker as he looks nothing like him......
but people will see what they want to see...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Did you ever see that documentary about psychopaths a while back, where they had a segment about a scientist who figured out he was, by all the indications, a psychopath, and yet didn't meet the criteria from a PCL-R standard??

He had the mao-i variant...the warrior gene, and his brain looked identical to the psycho group he correctly identified out of a ton of scans, yet the dude was a respected scientist and researcher who had never had problems with the law!

I think what you're suggesting isn't quite as benign as you make it out to be. I would generally agree that having the technology to assess someone's genetic potentials and current state of mind has a good use, but it could also be misused and terrible assumptions could come about, leading to horrible consequences for otherwise "good" people.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

That is rather interesting.... if that's true about his father, it will cause me to re-evaluate some of the notions I have had concerning this case.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Amnesia up until when is the question I would like to know...what is the LAST thing he remembers coherently? Does he even remember dropping out of school? Considering this plan apparently took 9 months if he accidentally remembers anything within a 9 month period you know hes full of $***...

But everything up until the actual shooting is circumstantial. Maybe the guy just wanted a few guns. You know, always wanted to get into range shooting, etc., but grew up in California, where handguns (like the Glocks) are hard to get and AR-15's are illegal. Now he's in Colorado where the stuff is easier to get, so he buys the stuff he has seen on video games ( we already know he was an avid gamer). To specifically buy an AR-15, Glocks, and a tactical shotgun is believable when viewed through that lens. Furthermore, the fact that he was actively trying to join at least one range would seem to support this as well. There are A LOT of relatively isolated places within easy driving distance from where Holmes lived where you could go shoot if the goal was to only familiarize yourself with the murder weapon but would also attract zero attention.

I agree that the body armor is a bit harder to justify, though. But, we know so little about Holmes as a person that maybe there's a rational explanation for that as well. Everything about this case is very strange.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by frazzle

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorcha Faal?

I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

More on the father as well as some background on the family.

Robert M. Holmes Sr. is a senior scientist in the San Diego office of FICO. (Among other things, this multinational analytics firms provides credit scores.)

www.utsandiego.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm just putting this out there. Probably means nothing, but here goes.

LAist

He's also been complaining about the food and saying it hurts his stomach.

This is what made me scratch my head and say "HUM, no, no way!"

Batman Wiki

The Joker willingly told him where both were located. After most of the police were gone, the Joker took his guard hostage and escaped by detonating a phone-activated bomb he surgically planted in the stomach of one of his men who was arrested with him, with Lau in tow. Gordon was disheartened when he realized the Joker wanted to be captured.

Surely, someone else has made this connection. Freaky! I hope this gets checked out and is nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Of course, it could possibly be that he's an alien being. If you're so inclined to stretch the imagination. At this point, it seems as plausible as any other explanation offered so far.

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Most of us saw this coming and this will only add more fuel to the conspiracy fire that he was a programmed assassin/patsy. Looks like the prison guards are doing whatever they can do debunk it and claiming it's just an act, either way this story gets more confusing by the hour:

www.nydailynews.com...

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
something i have not seen mentioned anywhere at all and which relates to the whole 'is he really calling himself The Joker debate': we have seen pictures of Holmes from the internet in which he already has the red/orange hair (which the joker doesn't have, as others have mentioned). however, the hair is visibly shorter than now, hence he has dyed it a while ago and most likely has re-dyed it as his hair continued to grow (although you can see some of his natural hair color coming out in the courtroom video). this means he must have started dying his hair a while ago, so either the red hair actually has nothing to do with the attack itself or he didn't know when exactly he would carry it out (which in turn would mean he didn't plan for it to be at the Batman premiere, which yet again in turn means it probably has no connection to a Batman movie character).

If the hair has nothing to do with the attack, it might be because he never planned an attack in the first place and was justa patsy. or it might be because he just wanted to dye his hair red.

also, the connection to his father and the banking scandal is strange, but what exactly would be the point of this? what does it even mean in the first place? i just want people that think this part is a conspiracy to elaborate on the reason as to why they think so, as i can't make much sense of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Did he actually make those statements? It all seemed like conjecture to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

You can find this quote out there from various news services, including CBS for what it's worth. Shortly after his arrest he stated he was:

"The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman"

Take it for what it's worth.. but I think there is a connection there at least in Holmes' mind, or rather, what's left of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

To General Population with him..! I would prefer that they were the true judge and jury in this case...

this and the possibility of poison or ground glass in his meals as another poster mentions with relish
[if it's not that super-cheap gmo soy diet which is becoming standard fare in the private prison complexes facilities nationwide]

is why Presumed Innocent before Guilty should be defended to the death

the sheer ignorance and presumption of thinking you know what happened and who is to blame...:shk:

if holmes is a patsy/programmed there is no need for any self-destruct programming

there are plenty of useful idiots to do the actual dirty work
[prison guards are notorious for this]
and to egg them on with sadistic "ideas"

lol
judge not
lest you be judged
[under the same standards you promoted]

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

This is seriously a timeline shift, dude. Check out my other threads on it. I didn't make that theory up, it was brought to me by other ATS members. By the way, Damascus is going to fall on Sunday.

But think about it - the photos are different, he is either Jewish or Presbyterian, he either had room-mates or did not... not to mention that other ATS members seem to have an inside scoop on something.
edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

um or perhaps Eidolon23 has pegged it
the photos are shopped by the media with the intent of creating a subliminal image of what a serial/mass killer is supposed to look like www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Derren Brown: The Assassin Experiment (Proves MK-Ultra assassin programming is REAL)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Derren has the amnesia bit nailed on this experiment

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
With all due respect to the theorem that he is a programmed assassin, one ponders why he wasn't given the code to self-destruct before taken in.

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Most of us saw this coming and this will only add more fuel to the conspiracy fire that he was a programmed assassin/patsy. Looks like the prison guards are doing whatever they can do debunk it and claiming it's just an act, either way this story gets more confusing by the hour:

www.nydailynews.com...

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

Again, one reason could be that trial will keep everyone's attention for quite sometime. There would be nothing to show on the constant news channels and gossip if he died.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Apparently his father and grandfather were involved in military research,

And his mother was a psychiatric nurse.

I would say his parents are probably satanists and they gave up their son to be a child sacrifice that would spiritually and pragmatically advance the goals of whatever satanic society they belong to.

Believe it or not that came from off the top of my head!

ADOPTED SON...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by survival
"Condolences to the victims families, but these are crazy times. & when you go to an event looking for action, violence, & sadness: you might get all that and then some more."
Excuse me??? Are you saying that if you go to see an action and adventure movie you should expect a crazy man to come out of the shadows and blow you away? Following that line of logic, I guess if I go see Magic Mike I should expect a gorgeous hunk of man to come out of the shadows and give me a lap dance.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by Osiris1953

Where is everyone getting the impression he thinks he's the joker? The red hair? The joker doesn't have and never has had red hair. It's green. It's always green. His clothes are purple, he wouldn't wear armor.

The media fouled up on that one pretty bad, IMO. He has nothing to do with the joker.

This is very interesting look at the hair here..
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He was drugged out of his mind on vicodin, he looked like he was coming down off of something stronger during "court" My best guess is he was the fall guy for a black op.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Did you forget about the gun ban trying to be pushed through?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Oh, how simple it is.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join