It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hartbeat

Not to mention psychedelics give you almost super-consciousness. I feel like a person would actually be much harder to manipulate in such a state.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I personally am getting the feeling more and more that he is just a fall guy that was put in the right place in the right time dressed up with the right stuff and drugged up just enough...to just sit there and wait completely confused about what the hell had just happened.

The real perpetrators leaving the scene immediately after they did the damage leaving only him there in a confused stupor to wait to take the fall...

I would be talking to as many people as I possibly could that had any moderate-long term contact with him in the past 9 months, most chiefly his school and the teachers.

Also in regards to "amnesia" that appears to be impossible as he apparently remembered enough about wiring his apt with explosives to warn the police before they entered etc...there is some memory going on there...

Of course this is all assuming that the police really knew because he told them or because someone had fore-knowledge that the apt was rigged and said that he told them...

My head hurts trying to make sense of this whole thing...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I watched a darren brown video and saw that this can be actually done, I think though that this guy was just insane and this is an excuse... There is no rhyme or reason for being hypnotized into killing a bunch of people in a theatre, It would take months of conditioning and I don't think they'd waste their time like that unless it was for a targeted assasination. This guy is gonna try to pull out every trick in the book in order to get an insanity plea and I say they should take that book and throw it at him..... Life in solitary confinement should do the trick!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

This is seriously a timeline shift, dude. Check out my other threads on it. I didn't make that theory up, it was brought to me by other ATS members. By the way, Damascus is going to fall on Sunday.

But think about it - the photos are different, he is either Jewish or Presbyterian, he either had room-mates or did not... not to mention that other ATS members seem to have an inside scoop on something.
edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Yes! Thats where im leaning to now as well. All it takes is a whiff of that drug, literally, and youre under hypnotic and total control of your handler. Its a huge problem in colombia. People being killed, raped and robbed and it leaves you with absolutely no memory of the event. Hookers slip their johns some then take them to the atm and their apartment and the dudes literally hand everything over willingly. Another reason why their "war on drugs" is so important. Not to protect you but to use them against you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I have not seen any type of retraction or change from any media outlet regarding his original statements that he is the Joker. I have seen some parallels between who he claims to be and the comic book Joker.... so I tend to throw out theories based upon this. As for the hair, I don't know how he got it wrong. I guess he wanted to be the Ronald McDonald Joker.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They'll 'suicide' him just before he can come up with the truth.

2nd ln

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Wonder if Robert will be testifying now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
There is no rhyme or reason for being hypnotized into killing a bunch of people in a theatre, It would take months of conditioning and I don't think they'd waste their time like that unless it was for a targeted assasination.

Don't underestimate "them" there will be a lot of changes because of this event, mostly social engineering and or conditioning which might lead to legislation, change of votes etc...it may not make sense now but a year or two down the line look at everything that has changed because of this event....

This guy is gonna try to pull out every trick in the book in order to get an insanity plea
What for? if he really wanted to try and avoid prison why did he just sit there and wait to be arrested? Even if he gets the insanity plea he just doesn't just get away Scott-free, he will most likely be at a mental hospital for 1 day to life...which is the terms of NGRI here in Colorado...

The insanity angle doesn't make sense, none of this makes sense!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It could be an act, but he could also be incredibly overwhelmed by the event and everything that's happened afterwards.

Even serial killers can be(come) highly compartmentalized individuals.

I knew an MPD girl who would bounce back and forth between a wide range of personalities.

At the very least one of her personalities stabbed someone after she started to have sex with someone and decided mid way in that she didn't like it, and tried to get him off her.

She would claim to me that "I didn't do that" to a lot of things which all evidence pointed towards the contrary. It was very bizarre to witness someone who so strongly believed their selves as so many opposing things, just to be able to do whatever they wanted while having an intact conscience.

He could be MPD, or split in other ways which doesn't fit the typical diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

maybe they should ask him where he thinks he should be.

but that's what someone would do who wants to find out.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Wonder if Robert will be testifying now.

Hmm, I wonder if that is important to note...

edit on 26-7-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They can play the tape for him before they pull the switch. Or he could just catch it when his life plays before his eyes. I keep thinking of the guy caned in Singapore. He had mental illness too. Amazingly, the bamboo on his hide cured him. What happens when you don't get the point across to a kid about the consequences of 1's action? Cutting my own switch cured me of a lot of issues too.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow! That Scopolamine is serious business!!!

A 2012 example claims small amounts are blown into victims' faces on the street to turn the victims into "mindless zombies".[28]

That is very scary and shows ANYONE could be influenced by it!

What freaks me out most about the "blowing it into someone's face" thing is that a few months ago I had a dream that my mother and I were driving around a mall parking lot and a guy motioned us to stop and talk to him and he sprayed something into our faces...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorcha Faal?

I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

He had 3 choices..... He could have had a shoot out with the police.... He could have shot himself.... Surrendering was his last option..... How would you know what's going on inside his head? Maybe he didn't feel like dying that day? It doesn't have to make sense to you....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Seeing as how this is ATS and I can be as good a sport about a psychopath as anyone. There is another suggestion and it runs along the lines of the same ingestion of nasties. Did witnesses describe him as confused? Bewildered? I don't recall anyone saying the guy who opened fire on everyone seemed like a space case headed to mars.

Weren't plenty of other reports also saying he was a wild child at the jail and spitting all over what he could aim at? (Also the first reports I heard of his own declaration of being The Joker. Out of the Jail behavior).

Well, who would know for sure here, but just what would someone look like who underwent aggressive chemically assisted interrogation? How long was he ..in custody.. before seeing an attorney? Since we're letting ideas fly, Department of Homeland Security and DOD both were reported to have people there and quick too. Whatever the apartment had scared 'em.

Could they have lit him up with a cocktail to get him to tell about the nation's largest IED? I think we've all heard MUCH worse being done overseas and for less than the threat of destroying a U.S. City block. If they thought they saw something which didn't turn out to have been there in the end..Well, the wrong "I think I see ...." and they quite literally DID just live the infamous ticking time bomb scenario. He might have over-thought himself and very tragically underestimated how far they'll go these days?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Good catch Frazzle. So his dad is a witness against the banksters. Things take on a different meaning when you consider that angle. Money talks. They could aford to set this up via one of the agencys. Just need to know the right people and Im sure a bankster would have those conections. Or could buy them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All of his behaviors up to this point are typical of a psychopath.

And it is not uncommon for them to not remember acts.

And to the poster that brought this up, they CAN scan a person's brain, and DNA and see they have the sociopath or aggressive gene and brain.

We will find out that his parents were abusive or he was assaulted somehow as a child, because childhood trauma activates the gene.

In another 10 years, you will see this as a whole new forensic field in the courtroom, when they can map it more.

Neurological studies on empathy and severe psychosis such as this is a huge field right now. To understand how people do terrible things.

There was a book just released on it, called the Science of Evil.

I highly recommend it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by frazzle

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorcha Faal?

I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Did you read the entire article? Is Robert, in fact, not as linked in to big banking as is being claimed? That should be easy enough to prove one way or another.

But is this source better?

James Holmes Father the Missing Link?
Submitted by celeste on Wed, 07/25/2012 - 08:20
www.dailypaul.com...://www.dailypaul.com/246095/james-holmes-father-the-missing-linkin Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Daily Paul got it from linkedin.

Either its true or its not. I originally linked to it from whatreallyhappened.com.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join